00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NeonWolfNate just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where?!?!

3,722 Views | 64 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-30 15:33:46

Well being self contradictory is illogical, you see, erkie, my sweet sweet darling.

(blows a kiss, then coughs on erkie)

by the way i have worms, and now you do too.

Enjoy!

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-30 15:40:52

At 5/30/06 03:33 PM, SpamWarrior wrote: Well being self contradictory is illogical, you see, erkie, my sweet sweet darling.

Enjoy!

did you blow the kiss at erkie too?

He finds sexual pleasures in that.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-30 15:49:44

I think I got a--- Yep.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-30 15:51:08

At 5/30/06 03:49 PM, Erkie wrote: I think I got a--- Yep.

Pitching a tent?

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-30 20:46:54

At 5/30/06 03:40 PM, Khuskan wrote:
At 5/30/06 03:33 PM, SpamWarrior wrote: Well being self contradictory is illogical, you see, erkie, my sweet sweet darling.

Enjoy!
did you blow the kiss at erkie too?

He finds sexual pleasures in that.

I know, i've just realised my love for him, like the hysterical little bitch i am

Erkie, will you marry me?

(anyone seen logic and rational thinking, they always run away past 11pm it seems)

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-30 20:50:00

At 5/30/06 08:46 PM, SpamWarrior wrote: Erkie, will you marry me?

Fuck you, hes mine.

And before you challenge me to a duel, its obvious I will win, for being a level 10 on newgrounds makes my e-penis twice as long as yours.

GIT OUT, FOO.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-31 05:38:59

At 5/30/06 08:50 PM, -ZENON- wrote:
At 5/30/06 08:46 PM, SpamWarrior wrote: Erkie, will you marry me?
Fuck you, hes mine.

And before you challenge me to a duel, its obvious I will win, for being a level 10 on newgrounds makes my e-penis twice as long as yours.

GIT OUT, FOO.

DAMMIT. I knew i should've said yes to that package that raises my level to 12. I thought it was spam and chose to fight it instead. :( pwned myself there.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-31 18:57:00

At 5/31/06 05:38 AM, SpamWarrior wrote:

GIT OUT, FOO.
DAMMIT. I knew i should've said yes to that package that raises my level to 12. I thought it was spam and chose to fight it instead. :( pwned myself there.

hehehe back to levels again?

_=Give them your death, but take from them, EVERYTHING=_

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-05-31 20:09:10

I'm in a mood for mocking the world.

world, = pwned

mwa hahaha.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-01 14:54:01

spam dose eany 1 like you?

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-01 14:55:22

just wonderin y r u lot takin bout lvls on an audio forum

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-01 15:16:41

At 6/1/06 02:54 PM, Apeofdeath wrote: spam dose eany 1 like you?

Possibly, i've only had one person targeting me so far tho. Lets take an honest vote. Who thinks i should get out of the audio forum and never return. Ps being honest if you like me probably isnt a smart move, or paul_stetich will threaten you with death.

seriously tho, i'm clueless as to the climate in here, stay or go?

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-01 15:34:53

definately stay man, i find you quite funny and we do need our resident maniac to kep the noobs on there toes. you fit the bill perfectly.

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-01 17:10:54

stay, who will make the audio forum look like its actually being used?!

WHO?!

non-spamming regulars... pah!

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-01 17:15:41

Hmmm well i dont know how to take that one, on average thats a non vote in my book. Comment noted tho.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-01 17:19:35

well then let me rephrase that.

Stay.

No additoinal comments to muddle the score ;).

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-01 22:24:15

We need our flamy mc flame teh noobs to HELL and back...

plus you're funny, like GoreBastard while he's drunk.

Though I wish you and Erkie would stop getting into pissing contests.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-01 23:15:02

At 6/1/06 10:24 PM, SolusLunes wrote: We need our flamy mc flame teh noobs to HELL and back...

plus you're funny, like GoreBastard while he's drunk.

Yeah so do i, and i never feel like i win, might just totally surrender now due to lack of the entertainment. Thats what its all about, entertainment and enlightenment.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-02 09:53:16

stay

i was not tryin to be mean i was just alskin cuus most the chats ive seen u in your normaly in a fight wid some1

soz if i afendid u

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-02 11:26:29

Haha no worries mate, i just harsh upon people who dont want to put effort in to look for stuff, or people who's natures i find offensive.

Plus i quit smoking recently, that made me extra... bizarre. I went back to cooking my lungs and now i'm generally more chilled.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-02 11:55:52

One day erkie, you'll find someone here who actually likes you, and isnt just being polite.

I like him :|

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-02 13:11:49

Maybe you missed it a few days ago when I said I was going to completely avoid spams because of his "Life Philosophy".

I also highly dislike it when someone, anyone, attempts to "break the barriers" during a debate, by disregarding them as "piss wars". I'd like to think I add an intellectual touch to anything I involve myself in.

But just about anyone I involve myself with eventually disintegrates into "Oh, I do this for the humor, it's funny, I find it entertaining.". You know what? Nobody actually thinks that, it's a level you say you achieve in order to avoid being proven wrong.

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-02 13:36:05

Erkie, you just owned yourself, you swore you'd never talk to me again, even if you were talking about me to someone else quoting me.

http://erkie.justgotowned.com

Tho clearly you just changed the rules of the game in order to win, which i have reason to believe i was probably the first to do, cos i realised that taking you mostly seriously was a silly idea, apart from when i lost the plot due to extreme lack of nicotine.

I made no comment to him for him to inspire that comment, is that what bothers you my sweet sweet darling? giz' a kiss.

I was actually trying to be pleasant and avoid lolling that comment, someone had reasonable words with me about my behaviour in general. I said i'd at least try and listen.

ah, the simple pleasure. Sun, smokes, a good book, and erkie pwning him/her self.

Now all i need to do is find me an android woman that can make a mean pizza and my life is complete.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-02 13:51:30

even if you were talking about me to someone else quoting me.

This is talking to you, and I wasn't supposed to talk to you, not about you.

Problem solved, byebye again Spams.

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-02 13:56:09

If you just respect each other and keep the "piss war that intellectually crosses the borders of regular piss wars" at a humorous level, you'll probably find that you get to secretly like each other. Like Cartman and Kyle.

And SpamW, you know them well that a lot of people here like you (more or less :D) and if you leave it should be because you want to leave, not because you think people want you to. We save that for the n00bz.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-02 14:16:03

"You know what? Nobody actually thinks that, it's a level you say you achieve in order to avoid being proven wrong."

WRONG.

plus, you spoke to me again. Am i like a small grain of glass, stuck in your palm, burned into your flesh by your own hatred?

Erkie, darling, i dont want to own you anymore, i set you free into the world.

Go erkie! GO!

FAR AWAY FROM ME.

http://erkie.justgotowned.com

again.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-02 15:12:52

At 6/2/06 02:16 PM, SpamWarrior wrote: http://erkie.justgotowned.com

again.

The problem with the justgotowned website is the victim knows its coming as soon as they see the address.

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-02 16:39:24

you are all gay and i hate you all.

The names Food, WillPostForFood.

BBS Signature

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-02 16:53:56

*looks down, realises suddenly that i'm dressed all in pink bondage gear*

shit! you got me!

Response to Where?!?! 2006-06-02 19:10:55

Does thismean we've still got our spamwarrior???

Please say yes. you'rethe dawg man, eating newbs for breakfast. n us mancs pull fucking ran agianst the world when the shit hits the fan, i'm only backing one corner here and thats yours. u dig?...........why the fuck am i talking like im in shaft?

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature