00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Removal

1,411 Views | 6 Replies

Audio Removal 2006-05-14 11:59:44

Hello, i was wondering how i might go about removing an audio track on my profile.

I wasnt certain if i had to contact someone from the site or etc. The track i was hoping to have removed was the one labeled "Incomplete" under my account, i was new at the whole audio submitting thing but now i would like to resubmit it because it is finished.

Response to Audio Removal 2006-05-14 12:21:48

Just resubmit it anyway, nobody is going to do anything if you have two versions of the same track up.

Response to Audio Removal 2006-05-14 12:30:58

At 5/14/06 12:21 PM, Khuskan wrote: Just resubmit it anyway, nobody is going to do anything if you have two versions of the same track up.

I am going to resubmit it anyway, i was just wondering if one of the web admins could remove it for me under this request. Im going to poke around to see if i can email one of them with my request.

Response to Audio Removal 2006-05-14 12:33:49

At 5/14/06 12:30 PM, Remeer wrote:
At 5/14/06 12:21 PM, Khuskan wrote: Just resubmit it anyway, nobody is going to do anything if you have two versions of the same track up.
I am going to resubmit it anyway, i was just wondering if one of the web admins could remove it for me under this request. Im going to poke around to see if i can email one of them with my request.

email Wade but there is almost a certain chance he won't get to it for a long lon time...

Response to Audio Removal 2006-05-14 13:47:40

Oh, he'll get it, it's just whether or not something more important is going on, like saving a school bus of walruses that forgot they couldn't drive, on the brink of a cliff.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Removal 2006-05-14 18:31:45

why cant they just give us access to delete our own songs off of our accounts, or edit them even.

Like honestly it would save a lot of people the trouble

i myself want my songs deleted off my account

Response to Audio Removal 2006-05-14 19:19:18

At 5/14/06 06:31 PM, Redslash wrote: why cant they just give us access to delete our own songs off of our accounts, or edit them even.

Like honestly it would save a lot of people the trouble

i myself want my songs deleted off my account

To be honest. If you post a song that sucks and you just delete it. Everyone will be good. because you just post what you want. I think it would be nice, but you should only remove if it is broken or something. If it sucks...tough luck.