00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

metal gear solid club

140,247 Views | 3,407 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-18 18:42:54

At 2/18/06 05:14 PM, choasfox1 wrote: vamps bisexual and was fucking marine comander scot dolth

woah, founf that out all by yourself?

anyway, i just am doing tricks in MGS2 again, and i must say that all that talk about the "carbord box man" raiden did see right after meating pliskin is freaking me out...i wonder if he finds out that it is snake at the end of the mission...?

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-18 21:00:27

At 2/18/06 06:42 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 2/18/06 05:14 PM, choasfox1 wrote:

anyway, i just am doing tricks in MGS2 again, and i must say that all that talk about the "carbord box man" raiden did see right after meating pliskin is freaking me out...i wonder if he finds out that it is snake at the end of the mission...?

Metal Gear Arsenal ( Rectum....@_@) before that scene at the big shell downstairs in that room with the parrot where snake has to bring raiden to the Arsenal by knocking him out I'd imagine at that point he's got some idea that it's snake unless he's homosexually dense until he finds out the last minute when snake returns Raiden's gear.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-20 18:30:19

eat me

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-20 18:45:06

I will like to join i played all of them so what am i

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-20 18:51:41

At 2/20/06 06:30 PM, choasfox1 wrote: eat me

Are you high in fiber?

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-20 19:45:13

exuce me, quote next time, it might get more easy for us to understand why that you are reacting that way.
but i know it's about the "vamp thing", it's just that we don't like people to scream out info out without anyone asking.

would you like it if i scream out every second with useless faqts we all know like "snake's favorit sigs are lucky strike" and "liquid is solid snakes brother"?

unless you say MORE INTERESTING STUFF, we will just turn it doun, live with it, or fail in life.

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-20 19:51:01

At 2/20/06 07:45 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
exuce me, quote next time, it might get more easy for us to understand why that you are reacting that way.
but i know it's about the "vamp thing", it's just that we don't like people to scream out info out without anyone asking.

He's still so young. They have a lot to learn kids these days. Thats why I was adopted. Learn the hard way, be a man and face your fears. Adolescense may still be a stage he's going through. Gotta take this one slow like.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-21 18:52:34

who thinks that a Metal gear Solid for the nintendo revoulution would be fan-freaking-tastic!!!!!

Hovering around Consciousness

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-21 19:04:56

At 2/21/06 06:52 PM, Sleeping_Insomniac wrote: who thinks that a Metal gear Solid for the nintendo revoulution would be fan-freaking-tastic!!!!!

No, Metal Gear Solid is not for Nintendo.

They tried with Twin Snakes, but failed miserably.

Scumbag Blues.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-21 19:22:27

At 2/21/06 07:04 PM, DeadPixels wrote:
No, Metal Gear Solid is not for Nintendo.

*ahum* it's strong running on the nintendo, don't forget about the NES games, the game boy games, and the gamecube game.

They tried with Twin Snakes, but failed miserably.

it did not fail.

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-21 19:47:46

At 2/21/06 06:52 PM, Sleeping_Insomniac wrote: who thinks that a Metal gear Solid for the nintendo revoulution would be fan-freaking-tastic!!!!!

Fails miserbaly. The support would be crap. Visuals woulnd't be too great seeing as we don't even know what the NR is supposed to bring us and...controls...on an NES controller. Yes apparently filtering their NES controller idea is okay with them.

A good idea? Absolutely not.

PS3: MGS4 patriots? OMFG. Yes all over it.

X box 360:..... a little shakey of how gates will release 3 different versions. Microsoft version with HD. One without. And one with compatible windows......still skecthy...opiniouns would be interesting.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-21 21:19:59

At 2/21/06 07:47 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: Fails miserbaly. The support would be crap. Visuals woulnd't be too great seeing as we don't even know what the NR is supposed to bring us and...controls...on an NES controller. Yes apparently filtering their NES controller idea is okay with them.

A good idea? Absolutely not.

PS3: MGS4 patriots? OMFG. Yes all over it.

X box 360:..... a little shakey of how gates will release 3 different versions. Microsoft version with HD. One without. And one with compatible windows......still skecthy...opiniouns would be interesting.

scuse me... you do kno y the NR controller is so awesome don't you? It has nothing to do with the buttons!!!!! the controller is a freaking light gun!!! imagine actually aming in first person mode!!! or swinging the controller to use the knife or hf blade!!!!

Now... b4 you all make evil assumptions against me. MGS is best on playstation. Playstation is better. i love playstation. but the revolution to me seemes to me what will pull nintendo back into contention with sony.

as for the 360, its so much below the ps3 that no game could be ported well enough though they will try. i think microsoft just shot itself in the foot with the 360. it's not good enough to be near the ps3, and it doesn't have the super awesome gyroscopic controller like the NR.

In conclusion, an MGS game made spacifically for the NR would be awesome if it made full use of the NR's super amasing controller. True, it wouldn't be as pretty as on the ps3, but that's penuts compared to what it could be. A port of guns of the patriots would be bad, very bad. no one wants that. It should be it's own game. maby some type of spin off where your some other character or something. I don't kno why some people hate the NR so much it offer's something that could be possible the best new idea since the analog stick. so give it a chance.

FOR ALL WHO DON"T KNO WHY THE REVOLUTION IS SO AWESOME WATCH THIS
Please watch it all the way through

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-22 16:20:18

At 2/21/06 09:19 PM, Sleeping_Insomniac wrote:
scuse me... you do kno y the NR controller is so awesome don't you? It has nothing to do with the buttons!!!!! the controller is a freaking light gun!!! imagine actually aming in first person mode!!! or swinging the controller to use the knife or hf blade!!!!

Sounds clunky but I'm willing to give it a shot ( no pun really, if you want it hey....whatever)

Now... b4 you all make evil assumptions against me. MGS is best on playstation. Playstation is better. i love playstation. but the revolution to me seemes to me what will pull nintendo back into contention with sony.

I see a bad moon rising.

as for the 360, its so much below the ps3 that no game could be ported well enough though they will try. i think microsoft just shot itself in the foot with the 360. it's not good enough to be near the ps3, and it doesn't have the super awesome gyroscopic controller like the NR.

Can't handle? Indeed it can't. I mean hell you can't even bring over x-box games. its....fruitless. If I was really pissed I'd go with vegetabless but I'm in a good mood, sort of.

In conclusion, an MGS game made spacifically for the NR would be awesome if it made full use of the NR's super amasing controller. True, it wouldn't be as pretty as on the ps3, but that's penuts compared to what it could be. A port of guns of the patriots would be bad, very bad. no one wants that. It should be it's own game. maby some type of spin off where your some other character or something. I don't kno why some people hate the NR so much it offer's something that could be possible the best new idea since the analog stick. so give it a chance.

It gets one shot ( Gotta cut that out) if it misses it hits rock bottom. I'm waiting but my patience is thin. We'll see what it can bring to the table.

FOR ALL WHO DON"T KNO WHY THE REVOLUTION IS SO AWESOME WATCH THIS
Please watch it all the way through

@)_@. Well now that says something to you in a way I thought only coffee could. Interesting.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-24 16:21:07

hey guys its been a while and i have a question. wich vehicles you want to in MGS4??? mine are the HIND and some Mig's because its first person hopefully you can drive these things in the game.

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-24 16:23:37

At 2/24/06 04:21 PM, coktailboy wrote: hey guys its been a while and i have a question. wich vehicles you want to in MGS4??? mine are the HIND and some Mig's because its first person hopefully you can drive these things in the game.

not sure bout vehicles. if i want that id get another game. and its not 1st person

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-24 16:28:27

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-24 16:50:36

At 2/24/06 04:28 PM, AshfordPride wrote: Lol, this flash is a must watch.

now thats funny.

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-24 18:09:06

mantis:" i'm going to be a boss!"
snake:" am i halusinating?!"
mantis:" you like men..."
snake:holy crap! you can read my mind?!"
mantis:"no"
snake:"...crap"

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-24 18:59:02

At 2/24/06 04:21 PM, coktailboy wrote: hey guys its been a while and i have a question. wich vehicles you want to in MGS4??? mine are the HIND and some Mig's because its first person hopefully you can drive these things in the game.

Oh yeah i forgot about the vehicles. i think it would be cool if you could drive an mg!!!!!

Very funny. i still like MG: tas and tas2 though.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-25 05:51:56

At 2/24/06 06:59 PM, Sleeping_Insomniac wrote:
Oh yeah i forgot about the vehicles. i think it would be cool if you could drive an mg!!!!!

well, you can controle otacon's mini metal gear...

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-25 13:03:35

There's only one thing I can describe that flash:

LMFAO!!!!

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-25 13:52:20

That flash was from the Creator of DBZ in a Nutshell. That is how Metal Gear Solid is sumed up but in a funny way. I died of laughter after seeing that flash. I put it on my favorite list and I reviewed it.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-26 08:29:28

I decided to play on MSG2 last night, but I was only playing on the VR Missions. LOL at the gigantic soldiers, although the gigantic soldier on the last Variety level was really hard. I dunno how I was able to defeat him. :S

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-26 08:30:34

At 2/26/06 08:29 AM, Bahamut- wrote: I decided to play on MSG2 last night, but I was only playing on the VR Missions. LOL at the gigantic soldiers, although the gigantic soldier on the last Variety level was really hard. I dunno how I was able to defeat him. :S

the 2nd one aint as gd as first one

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-26 08:39:48

Count me in!, i love mgs, 1 & 2.

Have you seen the pic for number 4. Snake is old and shit with an eye patch. If i find it ill post it.

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-26 08:46:32

yea i have its suppose to rock, theyll give yp soon though, every game has its limits

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-26 08:47:26

At 2/26/06 08:30 AM, Dumbass_Dude wrote: the 2nd one aint as gd as first one

I know. I prefer the first one more than the second, but I still found MGS2 a good game.

At 2/26/06 08:39 AM, stasman14 wrote: Have you seen the pic for number 4. Snake is old and shit with an eye patch. If i find it ill post it.

Yeah, we knew about how old Snake looks ages ago.

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-26 08:48:56

number 3 had its moments

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-26 09:06:12

:( I went to play MGS2 before, but the game is scratched to fuck and won't even load :(. Mega sucks.

So I'll need to buy a new one.... until then I'll start playing Snake Eater.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-02-26 12:21:46

You guys are neve gonna believe what I've found! The infamous clip from the Toyko Games Show, Metal Gear Raiden!

No translated version...

BBS Signature