00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

metal gear solid club

140,570 Views | 3,407 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-12 20:23:45

At 3/12/06 01:10 PM, LiquidMayCry wrote:
At 3/12/06 01:05 PM, Quirk99 wrote: I went to EB games, Best Buy, and FYE and I can't find Subsistance anywhere. I also heard a rumor that It'll only be out on X-Box for a while, (like Twin Snakes to Gamecube) which I hoope isn't the case.
no it comes out Monday the 14th. Its only for PS2 i think.

Im sorry the 14th is a tuesday. I reserved it today. I doubt ima get the MGS saga. They told me there was a slim chance. I just hope i get the Exsistence DVD. Thats what i REALLY want

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-12 22:01:30

YAH!!
i preordered my COPY of MGS 3 subsistenc today
and I WILL GET THE extra dvd content (I hope)

now i will play the waiting game.....
( DAM I WANT It now!!!0

SOme questions..
what do you think will be the best
content in the subsistence GAME?

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-13 15:21:30

Im sorry the 14th is a tuesday. I reserved it today. I doubt ima get the MGS saga. They told me there was a slim chance. I just hope i get the Exsistence DVD. Thats what i REALLY want

Doesn't the game automatically come with exsistence? and if not how do i get it?

Hovering around Consciousness

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-13 15:49:55

i wanna get substance 2 ne 1 else wamma get it?

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-13 17:34:56

At 3/13/06 03:21 PM, Sleeping_Insomniac wrote:
Doesn't the game automatically come with exsistence? and if not how do i get it?

exsistence is only in the 40 dollar limted editon version. Its first come first serve. I might skip school to go get it. Anything to get that damn DVD

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-13 18:03:43

exsistence is only in the 40 dollar limted editon version. Its first come first serve. I might skip school to go get it. Anything to get that damn DVD

your out of luck there is no more limted editon copy's of subsistence

j

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-13 18:24:50

Ok... Now i kno Existence is out of our reach, and that it contains the 2 trailers and a 3and a half hour cutscene movie, but what the heck else does it contain!!!!! Does it have the funny little cg remakes or is that on another disk? what exactly is on Existence.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-13 18:31:43

At 3/13/06 06:03 PM, General_Ivan wrote:

your out of luck there is no more limted editon copy's of subsistence

First Come First Serve. Meaning if i get there then i get it. Either that or someone is going to dissappear.....

At 3/13/06 06:24 PM, Sleeping_Insomniac wrote: Ok... Now i kno Existence is out of our reach, and that it contains the 2 trailers and a 3and a half hour cutscene movie, but what the heck else does it contain!!!!! Does it have the funny little cg remakes or is that on another disk? what exactly is on Existence.

It has the whole game as a movie. They have all the cutscenes linked together with other added scenes. Its pretty much Metal Gear Solid 3 : The Movie. 3.5 HOURS!

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-14 13:25:37

ok..
i have a problem
im searching the net to see when the game comes out
and the thing said the shipping date is today!
can some1 tell me what shipping is?

im dumb

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-14 14:09:57

im number nine... but i really really wanted 2 be eight... <:)

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-14 16:13:02

WTF i went to GameSpot at 8:30 to be the FIRST one there and they told me....."It comes out the 15th"

nooooo. It toke only 5 words to fuck up my whole day. Now im gonna have to cut school again.

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-14 16:17:59

At 3/14/06 04:13 PM, LiquidMayCry wrote: WTF i went to GameSpot at 8:30 to be the FIRST one there and they told me....."It comes out the 15th"

nooooo. It toke only 5 words to fuck up my whole day. Now im gonna have to cut school again.

lol that sucks
well ive been reading about the stuff that are in the CDs
and im really totally impressed
i really want to get the bonus cd!

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-14 16:33:33

i need to know
how much dvds will be giving away
im planning on getting to ebgames early in the morning ?
i checked my recept and it said im customer # 800 something
will i still get a dvd?

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-14 17:09:53

Just finished watching metal gear saga a second ago. It's pretty cool, but kojima made it sound that this will be the last mgs for sure! NO!!!!!! i just can't live on AC!D's and Remakes!!!!! I really liked all the traliers put together, that was awesome.

IT was so worth preordering it.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-14 17:27:02

At 3/14/06 05:09 PM, Sleeping_Insomniac wrote: Just finished watching metal gear saga a second ago. It's pretty cool, but kojima made it sound that this will be the last mgs for sure! NO!!!!!! i just can't live on AC!D's and Remakes!!!!! I really liked all the traliers put together, that was awesome.

IT was so worth preordering it.

wahh??!?!
you alreADY GOT IT
if you did
were you one of the first ones to get the DVD?

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-14 17:55:02

At 3/14/06 05:27 PM, sotar wrote: wahh??!?!
you alreADY GOT IT
if you did

The dude at gamestop handed me saga when i preordered it. wasn't he supposed to?

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-14 18:01:13

At 3/14/06 05:55 PM, Sleeping_Insomniac wrote:
At 3/14/06 05:27 PM, sotar wrote: wahh??!?!
you alreADY GOT IT
if you did
The dude at gamestop handed me saga when i preordered it. wasn't he supposed to?

there a limited amount of dvds
and i want to know if you know
how much dvds they have in stock

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-14 20:44:25

At 3/14/06 06:01 PM, sotar wrote:
there a limited amount of dvds
and i want to know if you know
how much dvds they have in stock

they had 2

i'm setting up a mgs chatroom for this club on aim. enter chatroom mgs.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-14 21:06:03

This preordering system is crap. I set the 5 dollar deposit right there for MGS substitence three, waiting on line and what not, its my turn up. Last name? I give it and they start goin through the list. Now surely enough they would have an organized system wheer they can easily find the name right? Absolutely not, finding a reserve for them is like finding pandora's box, can't be done. Standing on line for almost an hour and I'm getting impacient. I ask if everything is all right and they tell me they are unable to find it. I show them the reciet somehow knowing this was going to happen and they stare at it blankly. They say we'll call you when we find it. Its been three weeks. Anybody wanna take a guess? Yes the fuck tards had given away my hold on the game to someone else because I failed to pick it up the day it was out and I made sure i'd get it the next day. I'm now complaining to the store manager and possibly lining up a lawsuit. Company policy bullcrap.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-14 23:11:57

Yeah i was expecting to get the DVD when i reserved it but they said i get it when i get the game. I bet they don't know what they are doing.

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-15 11:48:36

yep i have to wait for 7 hours now
till my dad gets home
cause i have no ride in the morning

i really cant wait!
i want that dvd so bad too

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-16 20:45:27

I own it. I own the Special Edition. Bitches. lol. Metal Gear Online is crazy fun. I'm M.G.S.-LMC in case you want to know who just set you on fire!

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-16 23:38:07

can i join i luv mgs

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-17 13:05:37

Yep i got the game
and the special dvd
i havent played online yet
but im going to a friends house
soon to play it there

i was dissapointed of the dvd
cause i was hoping for the
3.5 hour movie of Snake eater
but it wasnt there!!

still had good stuff in it though

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-17 13:25:58

At 3/16/06 11:38 PM, xpmonster wrote: can i join i luv mgs

i will have to check your monkey first.

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-17 15:20:45

can i join i realy like the soundtrack to it and i love the twin snakes thats my fav :p

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-17 17:46:36

Yeah both of you can join. Do you have Subsistence? Do you play online? Maybe we can start and NG clan! If you want to be a part of it put your name NG- and then put whatever name you want. I'll register us at www.GameBattles.com If you want to be a part of the clan go to the website, register and let me know here that you want to be part of the clan.Then ill send you an invite on GameBattles. Hope to get some Members

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-17 18:37:17

At 3/17/06 05:46 PM, LiquidMayCry wrote: Yeah both of you can join. Do you have Subsistence? Do you play online? Maybe we can start and NG clan...

Count me in!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-17 23:44:43

i want to join the NG clan
but i dont think i need to sign up
cause i go to my neighbors house to play online
and i hardly go there

you can either see me as Ratso
or lowrider

Response to metal gear solid club 2006-03-20 19:09:53

Another reason to buy MGS3: S, new cutscenes!

BBS Signature