00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4ng3lzh4untm3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

744,589 Views | 10,619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 18:40:38

At 1/12/07 06:07 PM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: Anyone vote for a DB Club!!
Votes for now:
Yes: 1
No: 1

No

What's the point anyway? Talk about DB here.

It's like making a Saw II club when a Saw club already exists:
Built for the sole purpose of the creator being a club leader.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 18:48:38

I wanna join

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 18:50:18

At 1/12/07 06:48 PM, LordDarkSteel wrote: I wanna join

Give us reasons why you want to join the DBZ Crew. Examples would be your Favorite Episode, Favorite Characters, etc.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 18:59:56

I'm sorry for not replying often. I've been very busy lately.

You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 19:51:57

At 1/12/07 06:07 PM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: Anyone vote for a DB Club!!
Votes for now:
Yes: 1
No: 1

I vote yes.

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club

Co-owner of the: Horror club

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 21:22:09

Well, happy birthday to me!

Anyways...

Seamonky, you have Xbox 360 online, correct? I'm getting it soon and I wasn't totally sure if your gamertag was for xbox or 360 :D

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 21:41:03

At 1/12/07 09:22 PM, Trunks wrote: Well, happy birthday to me!

Anyways...

Seamonky, you have Xbox 360 online, correct? I'm getting it soon and I wasn't totally sure if your gamertag was for xbox or 360 :D

Gamertags are for either. If you have Xbox or 360 (or both) your gamertag will work for both if it's set up on them. I transffered mine over from my old xbox and so did Seamonky. But if I played a game online on my old Xbox it would still work.

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 21:49:24

At 1/12/07 09:22 PM, Trunks wrote: Seamonky, you have Xbox 360 online, correct? I'm getting it soon and I wasn't totally sure if your gamertag was for xbox or 360 :D

Awesome, you won't be dissapointed with the online features Xbox Live has to offer. :)

Gamertags are for either. If you have Xbox or 360 (or both) your gamertag will work for both if it's set up on them. I transffered mine over from my old xbox and so did Seamonky. But if I played a game online on my old Xbox it would still work.

I couldn't of said it better Barry. I sold my Xbox a while ago which means more 360 games for me.

Sold the Xbox for $80. Not bad.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-13 10:57:19

At 1/13/07 10:40 AM, Medjai-Power wrote: hey guys its me..I've scrapped every single flash i was doing and im now doing new flashes in new style! I know have become one of rebaz, and DuDuL's best friends and they're helping me loads...Ive yet to start but i will soon!

Your quite lucky there. rebaz and DuDul are two of the best Sprite animators I have ever seen. Love there flashes and there style. For example, the Be Sprited Series was an awesome collab by rebaz and DuDul.

Flashes im doing:
Dragonball Z - Brolly's final mistake (Working title)
One piece - Luffy VS Crocodile - It rains in Alabasta
Naruto - Sharingan VS Byakugan
Naruto - Rock Lee VS Gaara
I may think of more..

One at a time my friend.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-13 11:40:47

At 1/13/07 10:40 AM, Medjai-Power wrote: hey guys its me..I've scrapped every single flash i was doing and im now doing new flashes in new style! I know have become one of rebaz, and DuDuL's best friends and they're helping me loads...Ive yet to start but i will soon!

Great! rebaz is my favorite sprite animator. He makes really good and fast action.
You'll probably learn a lot from them.

Flashes im doing:

Well, I've put the date 2999 in my agenda so I remember to watch them when they come out :)

I may think of more..

°-°

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-13 12:30:13

Ah, that makes sense.

At 1/12/07 09:49 PM, Seamonky wrote:
Awesome, you won't be dissapointed with the online features Xbox Live has to offer. :)

Can't wait to try my hand at NFS:C :D
Btw, what cars do you usually use? I love Tuners... because I kill EVERYONE on the turns. The only downsides is that I have to mad-upgrade it to get it's topspeed up so it can compete and I'm not too good at drifting.

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-13 12:35:22

At 1/13/07 11:40 AM, RabiesIsMe wrote: Well, I've put the date 2999 in my agenda so I remember to watch them when they come out :)

You remember to watch them at 2999. Hahaha! XD

Can't wait to try my hand at NFS:C :D
Btw, what cars do you usually use? I love Tuners... because I kill EVERYONE on the turns. The only downsides is that I have to mad-upgrade it to get it's topspeed up so it can compete and I'm not too good at drifting.

#1: The cars that are the best online in NFSC are the Le Mans Audi Quattro for it's handing and the Corvette for it's awesome speed. I like muscle cars.
#2: If you want to talk more about this game, we'll talk about it in the Xbox 360 Club. :)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-13 13:37:36

Well... to redeem myself for my absence, I'll start a new topic discussion:

I've always wondered why as soon as Vegito let his barrier down in Majin Buu's stomach, he split back into two people. Maybe the fusion really expired....or something in Majin Buu made them split apart?

What do you think?

You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-13 13:57:33

At 1/13/07 01:37 PM, NM-Productions wrote: What do you think?

Most people think that since majin buss body is so damn unpredictable it somehow made them defise but I personally belive that since kibitokai had no transformations and vegito I think that if a saiyan were to go super and them power down again the fusion wont be able to handle the confusion of the transformations and defuse.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-13 15:10:40

At 1/13/07 01:37 PM, NM-Productions wrote: I've always wondered why as soon as Vegito let his barrier down in Majin Buu's stomach, he split back into two people. Maybe the fusion really expired....or something in Majin Buu made them split apart?

He bit the candy in half.

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-13 16:52:39

Flashes im doing:

I may think of more..

Add Goku vs Yusuke to your list. They are both two of strongest anime characters ever!

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-13 19:01:15

At 1/13/07 04:52 PM, DemonCole wrote: Add Goku vs Yusuke to your list. They are both two of strongest anime characters ever!

Goku in what point of the series?

Cause no one can handle a super saiyan 4.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-13 21:02:16

At 1/13/07 07:01 PM, zeus-almighty wrote:
At 1/13/07 04:52 PM, DemonCole wrote: Add Goku vs Yusuke to your list. They are both two of strongest anime characters ever!
Goku in what point of the series?

Cause no one can handle a super saiyan 4.

I'm pretty shure Yusuke is on par with Super Saiyan 4 Goku, if you need me to explain why feel free to ask.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-13 21:39:19

At 1/13/07 09:02 PM, DemonCole wrote: I'm pretty shure Yusuke is on par with Super Saiyan 4 Goku, if you need me to explain why feel free to ask.

Although Yusuke is quite powerful, I don't think he is quite a match for a SSJ3 (SSJ4 is not canon in my opinion) but he could definately take on a SSJ 2. Also, it depends on which Yusuke we are talking about, the one towards the end of the series or the one later on.

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-13 21:56:30

At 1/13/07 09:39 PM, Trunks wrote:
At 1/13/07 09:02 PM, DemonCole wrote: I'm pretty shure Yusuke is on par with Super Saiyan 4 Goku, if you need me to explain why feel free to ask.
Although Yusuke is quite powerful, I don't think he is quite a match for a SSJ3 (SSJ4 is not canon in my opinion) but he could definately take on a SSJ 2. Also, it depends on which Yusuke we are talking about, the one towards the end of the series or the one later on.

Yusuke was strong enough to blow up a planet just by powering up at a -S-class. At an s+ class is way stronger than that which buts him on par with any form of Goku. The thing that makes them two so powerful is their ability to become so much stronger. Goku will always find new forms to turn into, and Yusuke being a Mosuku will live for thousands of years becomming stronger and stronger. These tow may be very strong, but I think the strongest anime character ever made was Raizen from YuYu Hakusho.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-13 22:09:18

At 1/13/07 09:56 PM, DemonCole wrote: These tow may be very strong, but I think the strongest anime character ever made was Raizen from YuYu Hakusho.

If only he could nourish himself with something other than humans, he'd have been quite invincible.

Now, why are we talking about YuYu Hakusho here?

NEW DBZ DISCUSSION:

Who here owns a DBZ saga pack? I have the whole Trunks saga :D

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-14 00:00:31

At 1/13/07 10:09 PM, Trunks wrote:
NEW DBZ DISCUSSION:

Who here owns a DBZ saga pack? I have the whole Trunks saga :D

I don't own any, but if I buy one I'll get the Kid Buu Saga first.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-14 08:38:49

At 1/14/07 12:00 AM, DemonCole wrote: I don't own any, but if I buy one I'll get the Kid Buu Saga first.

Starting with the near-end of the series? Ehh, I wish I got it in chronilogical order just because I'm that stupid of a fan... I just realized there hasn't been an episode that I haven't seen apart from most movies...

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-14 10:23:38

At 1/13/07 09:56 PM, DemonCole wrote: Goku will always find new forms to turn into.

Indeed and while most do not consider GT cannon just go with me here. Goku left with shenron to do what I assume become the new eternal dragon now I would assume by the end of that apperantly century long training he would be as strong as he was (super saiyan four) added with the power of shenron (think omerga shenron) thus is one were to fuse the two i guess he would be that strong (thus stronger than ss4 gogeta) So if one were to think that I assume while never used that he could transform into a shenron super saiyan form which could match the description of super saiyan five goke pics.

O.T Future trunks did reach super saiyan four.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-14 10:33:40

At 1/14/07 10:23 AM, zeus-almighty wrote:
O.T Future trunks did reach super saiyan four.

Two I mean two!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-14 14:03:13

Oh can I join? Please! I love DBZ and this club looks awesome! Please let me know if I can join soon.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-14 14:05:12

At 1/14/07 02:03 PM, DragonBallDavid wrote: Oh can I join? Please! I love DBZ and this club looks awesome! Please let me know if I can join soon.

Give us a bit of what you know.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-14 14:06:17

At 1/14/07 02:05 PM, zeus-almighty wrote:
At 1/14/07 02:03 PM, DragonBallDavid wrote: Oh can I join? Please! I love DBZ and this club looks awesome! Please let me know if I can join soon.
Give us a bit of what you know.

Like what? How about you ask me some questions. I'll answer them as best as I can!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-14 14:15:26

At 1/14/07 02:06 PM, DragonBallDavid wrote: Like what? How about you ask me some questions. I'll answer them as best as I can!

Well who is your favorite character and just as a confirmation tell us his backstory.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-14 14:15:42

Well ok since no one has talked in a while I'll say a few things.
Goku and Piccolo fought Raditz (Goku's brother) and in a desprate attempt to kill Raditz Goku held him while Piccolo used his special beam cannon. Goku and Raditz both died but before Raditz died he announced that two more saiyns who were much more powerful then him would arrive because his scouter was also a communicator. Everyone was training hard to prepare themselves for Vegeta and Napa. Piccolo had taken Gohan (Goku's son) to train with him. Meanwhile Goku was running across Snake way to get to King Kai to train with.

I will continue later but I have to go right now so cya.

BBS Signature