00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twitchinvisor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

749,350 Views | 10,619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-23 13:44:12

At 9/23/05 11:56 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Did I misss somthing? Sense when do we stop people from joing because of the way they type? You can uderstand what he's saying right? And he is no where near even half as bad as most people that use PC talk. Whats the big deal? I mean it's not like your looking at his messages trying to figgure out what he's saying.

If your going to stop people from joining because of that I should be kicked out right now. Both Majin's in this club could tell you how bad my spelling is.

Y thank u ghaleonx5z, finally a person who has my point of view, im sorry if i was rude before but it just gets to me so much when people tell me to do something, in this case spell everything correctly and precisely when i dont need to u no.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-23 14:12:24

At 9/23/05 01:44 PM, smeg7 wrote:
Y thank u ghaleonx5z, finally a person who has my point of view, im sorry if i was rude before but it just gets to me so much when people tell me to do something, in this case spell everything correctly and precisely when i dont need to u no.

actualy, i have a hard time reading some of the stuff people post on these forums, and sometimes some things you type.
barry is actualy getting angry becuse you are not even trying to do better.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-23 15:19:13

At 9/23/05 02:12 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
actualy, i have a hard time reading some of the stuff people post on these forums, and sometimes some things you type.

y is he getting angry, how do u not undrstand some of the things i say, like, i no ur main language isnt english, but i onli shorten a few of my words, so my meaning and grammar should get across more than clear enough. and y should i try to get better since i shorten very few of my words?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-23 18:22:49

At 9/23/05 02:12 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: actualy, i have a hard time reading some of the stuff people post on these forums, and sometimes some things you type.

Yeah but he's on shortening smaller words =/ It's pretty simple to understand what he's saying. All he's going is chaning why to y and are to r and you to u. It's not like he's messing up words like Dragon ball Z and saying drooogen bell D or somthing =/

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-23 18:35:44

At 9/22/05 06:50 PM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote: "English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?"
;)

PWN3D.

Seriously dude, that's my favorite Samuel L. Jackson quote!

Also, to the guy who types like a retard, chill. I wouldn't want to get into bad relations with the leader of this club....so now you probably have 0% chance of joining. Don't argue, STFU, go back to second grade, learn proper English, and then come find us. We may reconsider.

Ha. Yeah right. Like that'll ever happen.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-23 18:41:09

Also, to the guy who types like a retard, chill. I wouldn't want to get into bad relations with the leader of this club....so now you probably have 0% chance of joining. Don't argue, STFU, go back to second grade, learn proper English, and then come find us. We may reconsider.

I live in Ireland, we dont do Grades over here!! and i dont type like a retard, that wud imply that i am a retard, and barry the scot called my writing retarded, not me!! and by saying "stfu" ur doing exactly wat i am doing, thats being hypocritical u no!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-23 18:50:01

At 9/23/05 06:41 PM, smeg7 wrote:
I live in Ireland, we dont do Grades over here!! and i dont type like a retard, that wud imply that i am a retard, and barry the scot called my writing retarded, not me!! and by saying "stfu" ur doing exactly wat i am doing, thats being hypocritical u no!

Read what you just said. You DO type like a retard by choosing to misspell nearly every damn word. Such as "wud." Pathetic. I am not implying that you are retarded. When I say that you "type like a retard" it means that your writing is retarded, as Barry implied. Also, how exactly am I being "hypocritical?" Maybe you don't have good vocabulary over in Ireland. Or good intelligence for that matter, as you said that you "don't have grades." By the way, how am I supposed to know you're Irish? I'm not a fucking psychic.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and shut the hell up and die.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-23 19:38:26

At 9/23/05 06:50 PM, TBone90 wrote: Read what you just said. You DO type like a retard by choosing to misspell nearly every damn word. Such as "wud." Pathetic. I am not implying that you are retarded. When I say that you "type like a retard" it means that your writing is retarded, as Barry implied. Also, how exactly am I being "hypocritical?" Maybe you don't have good vocabulary over in Ireland. Or good intelligence for that matter, as you said that you "don't have grades." By the way, how am I supposed to know you're Irish? I'm not a fucking psychic.

Wel, in my profile it says im from ireland, so thus, an inteligent person wud assume that im Irish! goes to say something bout u. U r being hypocritical because u call me retarded since i shorten my words, and yet u said STFU which is an abbreviated word, jus like the ones im using and ur criticising me on it, thus, ur hypocritical! And when i said we dont do grades, i meant that we dont refer to out years in school as grades, we refer to them as forms or jus simply years, eg, forth year, fifth year, etc.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-23 23:26:55

As Barry said:

!Dragonball Z Crew!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-24 09:55:08

As both of u r wrong, im not english, im IRISH!!!!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-24 11:41:28

At 9/24/05 09:55 AM, smeg7 wrote: As both of u r wrong, im not english, im IRISH!!!!

TYPE english, he is not telling you to BE english.

you know what? i give up.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-24 12:04:16

I dont get it, wat is the big deal with the way i write! i do write english, and i will continue writing english

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-24 12:23:23

Ok you know what, before this gets anymore out of control.

Just stop it now. Everyone. I don't care who's right and who's wrong. I have my own opinions on this but it doesn't matter anymore.

So just start over, if you don't like the way he talks no one said you have to always reply to him. Plenty of others will be glad to. So just drop it all of you. No more flamming, it's the last thing any club needs.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-24 12:29:52

Ok then..............back to DBZ

How's the collab coming?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-24 13:54:02

At 9/24/05 12:23 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
So just start over, if you don't like the way he talks no one said you have to always reply to him. Plenty of others will be glad to. So just drop it all of you. No more flamming, it's the last thing any club needs.

thank you ghaleonx5z, i didnt think it would have went this far, but like i didnt mean to flam with everyone, il start over as long as everyone else will to u no.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-25 14:40:37

At 9/23/05 11:26 PM, RedZeppelin wrote: As Barry said:

Hahahahaha, nice one. I liked the picture.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-27 21:22:28

hey guys, i had a quick question for you

where would it be possible to get the dbz music from the american show?
like the battle music and such that they show in the episodes
i have looked everywhere with no luck

this is the dbz club
so you must have dbz music ;)

thanks muchly

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-28 17:26:02

Hey so I have a question, has anyone one seen the new Bio Brolly movie? I heard its ok cause like Brolly Second Coming was ok. The only one that was great was Brolly: Legendary Super Saiyin cause that had to be the best DBZ movie! So yea just tell me what you thought about it.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-28 18:51:35

Seen it a couple of years ago fansubbed. Brolly was really weak (relatively speaking) in it. Killed by Goten, Trunks and KRILLIN... It was ok.

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-09-30 19:00:35

At 9/28/05 05:26 PM, karpot wrote: Hey so I have a question, has anyone one seen the new Bio Brolly movie? I heard its ok cause like Brolly Second Coming was ok.

I heard it was the worst DBZ movie ever produced. I saw it about two years ago and I thought it ok. My favorite out of all the DBZ movies is still The Rebirth of Fusion. You gotta love Pikkon's potty mouth! :)

At 9/28/05 06:51 PM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote: Killed by Goten, Trunks and KRILLIN... It was ok.

Technically, it was that purple ooze crap that killed Brolly. Goten and Trunks were getting their asses kicked, not to mention Krillin’s Destructo Disk having no effect.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-01 10:50:10

I'm sure at the end they blasted Brolly into oblivion when he was oozing all over the island...

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-01 14:30:23

Hypothetical questions:

What would you do if you're a Saiyan?

What power would you want if you can choose?

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-01 16:01:03

I would like to join!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-01 16:20:22

At 10/1/05 04:01 PM, Inuyasha128 wrote: I would like to join!

im sure you would but munch

PM me if you LOVE jewish arm pits....25 people LOVE jewish armpits :D

WiiTogether | Gaming HQ | Ultimate anime & manga downloads.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-01 17:54:34

so how bout that krillin and his deadly disc

!Dragonball Z Crew!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-02 11:25:15

It's "Destructo Disk"

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-02 12:14:05

At 10/1/05 02:30 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Hypothetical questions:

What would you do if you're a Saiyan?

I would use my power to take over the world i guess...or maybe just show off...or save lives...

What power would you want if you can choose?

The power to shoot ki blasts.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-02 12:31:31

At 10/2/05 11:25 AM, RedZeppelin wrote: It's "Destructo Disk"

you're also wrong, it's actualy "kienzan". =P

i'm reading the new DB manga today, and i have to say...freezer's guts falling of of his body wen he got sliced-up by his own kienzan was realy disturbing...

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-02 13:49:16

At 10/2/05 12:31 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:

i'm reading the new DB manga today,

Is there a site I can get that from?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-02 14:35:53

i'm reading the new DB manga today,
Is there a site I can get that from?

Yeah, I want to see it too, Where did you get it?

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature