00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiToDaAra just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

742,894 Views | 10,619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-06 22:44:40

At 1/6/07 03:01 PM, Medjai-Power wrote: Somone said i stole something and freewebs froze it..As soon as i learn html im making my own...And i had like 20 new comics as well

Ugh, you're kidding me.

Make a layout for your site and I'll slice and code it :)
And instead of Freewebs use ultrahost because they can host lots of small images (only reason why I didn't use them is because they couldn't host flashes)
AND get a co.nr domain :)

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-07 11:24:12

I've always wondered...

If say you have Vegito and some other person is interested in fusion. Could they perform the earing trick again? Could they also do the temporary fusion too? Could there be an unlimited amount of fusion?!

Vegito fused with every earthling...

You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-07 12:35:57

At 1/7/07 11:24 AM, NM-Productions wrote: Could they perform the earing trick again?

I doubt it, because you need one earring on the opposite ear as the other one, and he already has two. For the Fusion Dance, however, I'm not too sure.

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-07 12:58:47

Can Goku be hurt by human weapons like knives, and swords? I mean can they pearce his skin?

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club

Co-owner of the: Horror club

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-07 18:41:03

You know what? I've been thinking...

Oh god...

I think Broly isn't as great as I used to think he was. He's a cool character and all, but I think his very large and bulky transformation was completely unnessessary. He may have tarnished some of DBZ's reputation with his oversized deltoids and such.

What do you think?

You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-07 22:22:58

At 1/7/07 12:58 PM, DemonCole wrote: Can Goku be hurt by human weapons like knives, and swords? I mean can they pearce his skin?

Hmm. Interesting question, though since in Dragon ball he was shot right in the head, then got up again and merely said "Ow, that hurt!" I assume yes. That and the fact that he's survived Ki blasts that have the power of ten atomic bombs.

TheSilverSerpent: Kickin' it with a new kind of style.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 10:18:15

At 1/7/07 10:22 PM, TheSilverSerpent wrote:
At 1/7/07 12:58 PM, DemonCole wrote: Can Goku be hurt by human weapons like knives, and swords? I mean can they pearce his skin?
Hmm. Interesting question, though since in Dragon ball he was shot right in the head, then got up again and merely said "Ow, that hurt!" I assume yes. That and the fact that he's survived Ki blasts that have the power of ten atomic bombs.

let's say they have a power uncomparable(whatever) to anything we've ever seen in real life. I mean, ten a bombs isn't really that much in dbz speaking.

Also, wtf is u with the dbz swords? They should be useless and yet frieza was killed by one.

But I guess the Tapion(trunks') sword is magic or whatever

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 14:17:02

At 1/8/07 10:18 AM, RabiesIsMe wrote: Also, wtf is u with the dbz swords? They should be useless and yet frieza was killed by one.

There were many DBZ characters that had swords. Janemba, Dabura, Trunks, Gohan at one point, Tapion, and probably more that I missed.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 14:38:22

At 1/8/07 02:17 PM, Seamonky wrote: There were many DBZ characters that had swords. Janemba, Dabura, Trunks, Gohan at one point, Tapion, and probably more that I missed.

SEAMONKY!!! Congrats on lvl 13 :D

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 16:56:41

At 1/8/07 02:38 PM, Trunks wrote:
At 1/8/07 02:17 PM, Seamonky wrote: There were many DBZ characters that had swords. Janemba, Dabura, Trunks, Gohan at one point, Tapion, and probably more that I missed.
SEAMONKY!!! Congrats on lvl 13 :D

That's a lot off topic!
But, yes, congrats.
What about a DB club? What do you think?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 17:04:23

There might be some members, but most mods don't think DB and DBZ are two different series, and take the same universe fact as a reason to lock it.

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 18:09:40

At 1/8/07 05:04 PM, Trunks wrote: There might be some members, but most mods don't think DB and DBZ are two different series, and take the same universe fact as a reason to lock it.

Oh well...

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 18:12:11

You can deny and i wont without knowing but i am bored and canm i post DBZ hentai?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 18:14:02

At 1/8/07 06:12 PM, Ghettodawg4 wrote: You can deny and i wont without knowing but i am bored and canm i post DBZ hentai?

just no! you can't post!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 21:58:00

At 1/8/07 06:09 PM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote:
At 1/8/07 05:04 PM, Trunks wrote: There might be some members, but most mods don't think DB and DBZ are two different series, and take the same universe fact as a reason to lock it.
Oh well...

A DB club sounds cool! By the way if in DB someone strong like Buu came to Earth what do would happen? My guess is Goku would die and say byebye to the future. But if he got stronger somehow and beat Buu than how strong would he be now?!?

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-09 10:32:03

At 1/8/07 02:17 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 1/8/07 10:18 AM, RabiesIsMe wrote: Also, wtf is u with the dbz swords? They should be useless and yet frieza was killed by one.
There were many DBZ characters that had swords. Janemba, Dabura, Trunks, Gohan at one point, Tapion, and probably more that I missed.

Ya, I know. Hence my question of "Wtf?".

How come their swords work and normal human weapons don't seem to bother the (strong)dbz characters? But then again, the common explanation is probably "they're magic!!!1!11!!"

That's a nice bat ya got there :)
Looks cool.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-09 16:43:28

At 1/9/07 10:32 AM, RabiesIsMe wrote:
At 1/8/07 02:17 PM, Seamonky wrote:
Ya, I know. Hence my question of "Wtf?".

How come their swords work and normal human weapons don't seem to bother the (strong)dbz characters? But then again, the common explanation is probably "they're magic!!!1!11!!"

Maybe it's just that the people swinging the swords are stronger than humans, so it has more force behind it. Then again wouldn't the sword break?

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-09 18:56:01

At 1/9/07 04:43 PM, DemonCole wrote: Maybe it's just that the people swinging the swords are stronger than humans, so it has more force behind it. Then again wouldn't the sword break?

It's the swords, most of those swords have some sort of power associated with them (aka, Dabura's is a demon sword, Trunk's sword is the Z sword (right?) and so is Gohans (i get confuzzled there sometimes)

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-09 23:57:53

It's the swords, most of those swords have some sort of power associated with them (aka, Dabura's is a demon sword, Trunk's sword is the Z sword (right?) and so is Gohans (i get confuzzled there sometimes)

i dont think trunk's sword is the z sword cuase that was broken and i belive it was never fixed or at least i didnt see it fixed but according to the tappion movie trunk's sword is from tapion but i clearly reamber something about him telling someone that it was his dads sword im not to sure.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-10 08:02:16

Yeah, Trunks' sword is a gift from Tapion.

If you count the movies. I don't remember him claiming where it came from in the series, so I guess we'll have to.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-10 15:55:42

CONFUSED

I thought Trunk's sword was the Z sword in an alternate timeline given to him by Tapion and Gohan's Z Sword he gets but breaks..

Time to go refresh my memory... lol

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-10 18:05:59

Even though DBZ fighters have super durable bodies how do we know this is the same with their insides. If a DBZ fighter had his mouth open and got shot and it hit his adam's apple would he be hurt?

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-10 21:12:46

Oh my God...
The stupidity of the past page or so is hurting my brain...
:(

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-10 21:20:04

is there any way to change your aura color from dark to light?

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-11 16:21:17

At 1/10/07 09:12 PM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote: Oh my God...
The stupidity of the past page or so is hurting my brain...
(

lol

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 14:10:12

At 1/10/07 06:05 PM, DemonCole wrote: Even though DBZ fighters have super durable bodies how do we know this is the same with their insides. If a DBZ fighter had his mouth open and got shot and it hit his adam's apple would he be hurt?

Probably not.

If such a thing would happen to Goku, there would come smoke out of his ears and nose for comic effect. I would bet my ass on it.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 14:43:27

At 1/12/07 02:10 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote:
At 1/10/07 06:05 PM, DemonCole wrote: Even though DBZ fighters have super durable bodies how do we know this is the same with their insides. If a DBZ fighter had his mouth open and got shot and it hit his adam's apple would he be hurt?
Probably not.
If such a thing would happen to Goku, there would come smoke out of his ears and nose for comic effect. I would bet my ass on it.

Yeah, Rabies got a point. He's a Saiyan and they can dodge bullets with Instant Transmission or counter the speeding bullet with his arms or something. What are the possible outcomes of a Bullet going into his mouth and hitting his adam apple? :/

By the way, I like your Sig Rabies. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 15:47:13

At 1/12/07 02:43 PM, Seamonky wrote:

Yeah, Rabies got a point. He's a Saiyan and they can dodge bullets with Instant Transmission or counter the speeding bullet with his arms or something. What are the possible outcomes of a Bullet going into his mouth and hitting his adam apple? :/

For a Ki shot, i'd say the smoke thing, for a bullet they'd probably zoom in and show the bullet breaking into tiny pieces.

Also, I don't think you can get shot in you addam's apple, with a bullet, via your mouth.

i think you guys mean that red thing, looking like a punching bag, in the back of your mouth.

By the way, I like your Sig Rabies. :)

Thx. I like it too, and yours a funny!

and so true :)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 18:07:00

Anyone vote for a DB Club!!
Votes for now:
Yes: 1
No: 1

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 18:13:00

At 1/12/07 03:47 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: For a Ki shot, i'd say the smoke thing, for a bullet they'd probably zoom in and show the bullet breaking into tiny pieces.
Also, I don't think you can get shot in you addam's apple, with a bullet, via your mouth.
i think you guys mean that red thing, looking like a punching bag, in the back of your mouth.

Yeah, you know what we are talking about. :)

Thx. I like it too, and yours a funny!

I might get my Sig changed to something more cooler from the Sig Makers Crew.

Anyone vote for a DB Club!!

No DB Crew. We already have a DBZ Crew that talks about DB, DBZ, and DBGT.

BBS Signature