00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Silo99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

747,313 Views | 10,619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-13 15:46:36

At 10/13/07 08:54 AM, Seamonky wrote: -Kid Gohan was scared shit of his own shadow but he grew up into a hero.

Gohan is the person I identify with the most right now, I've stabilized a little bit and I'm not as... idk Trunks-ey as I was before I guess =] Too bad I can't change my NG name anymore =/

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-14 05:57:54

Like I said, the next drawing I'll post here will be a pencil sketch. I hope to color this in by the end of November.

Once again, it's the main antagonist from my fan fiction. This is what she looks like after she increases her strength to maximum power (transforms into her final form).

The fan fiction progress is slow. I'm about 2/8 finished. I blame work and college.

!Dragonball Z Crew!

*THIS ACCOUNT HAS MOVED*

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-14 06:24:33

goku ssj4 vs gogeta ssj2

who would win????????

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-14 07:01:58

At 10/14/07 05:57 AM, AlexanderTheInsane wrote: Once again, it's the main antagonist from my fan fiction. This is what she looks like after she increases her strength to maximum power (transforms into her final form).

She's one bad-ass looking devil. Who does she fight in your fan fiction?

|

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-14 14:04:22

At 10/14/07 07:01 AM, Midian wrote: She's one bad-ass looking devil. Who does she fight in your fan fiction?

I guess I could say who she fights without ruining the whole story. She first fights Goku and Vegeta (both of them as Super Saiyans) simultaineously, and wins because she can anticipate every move they make. But when she fights Gohan (as a Super Saiyan), she has a harder time because she doesn't know his fighting patterns. This forces her to transform and she regains the upper hand.

*THIS ACCOUNT HAS MOVED*

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-14 14:43:36

At 10/14/07 02:21 PM, Medjai-Power wrote: Your antagonist looks like she could be Freiza's bitch. Nice.

In my fan fiction, she actually meets Frieza.

*THIS ACCOUNT HAS MOVED*

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-14 15:32:21

At 10/14/07 02:43 PM, AlexanderTheInsane wrote: In my fan fiction, she actually meets Frieza.

I hate to be picky, but what happens between him and her? Do they form an alliance or something?

|

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-14 18:31:56

At 10/14/07 03:32 PM, Midian wrote: I hate to be picky, but what happens between him and her? Do they form an alliance or something?

To Frieza, it seems like it. But what she really wanted from him was his negative energy.

I feel like I've said too much.

*THIS ACCOUNT HAS MOVED*

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-15 14:40:38

At 9/24/07 09:23 PM, vgfa287 wrote: what do you guys consider to be the best fight(s) in Dragon ball Z?

I think Goku vs King Piccolo in Dragonball was a good fight.

|

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-15 14:55:55

At 10/15/07 02:40 PM, Midian wrote:
At 9/24/07 09:23 PM, vgfa287 wrote: what do you guys consider to be the best fight(s) in Dragon ball Z?
I think Goku vs King Piccolo in Dragonball was a good fight.

I think the best fight in Dragonball Z was when it was Vegeta VS Goku. There was a lot of screaming involved in that match, especially when Goku goes Kaoken. Vegeta was the loudest though. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-15 15:25:43

Just out of curiosity, AlexanderTheInsane, how many new characters did you add into your fan fiction anyway?

Yeah, I know. I'm being picky again.

|

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-15 15:48:23

At 10/15/07 03:25 PM, Midian wrote: Just out of curiosity, AlexanderTheInsane, how many new characters did you add into your fan fiction anyway?
Yeah, I know. I'm being picky again.

Not as picky as my mom.

I only added 2 new characters. Both of them female. Any more characters and it would make the Dragonball timeline a hell of a lot more topsy turvy than I have it now.

*THIS ACCOUNT HAS MOVED*

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-15 16:06:25

At 10/15/07 02:55 PM, Seamonky wrote: I think the best fight in Dragonball Z was when it was Vegeta VS Goku. There was a lot of screaming involved in that match, especially when Goku goes Kaoken. Vegeta was the loudest though. :/

No way. The best fight by far was Between Android 17 and Piccolo! They were evenly matched in every way and gave it their all. Most people say if it continued 17 would've won since he can't lose energy but Piccolo himself said that he predicted that 17 would make a mistake that Piccolo would exploit well before he runs out of strength.

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-15 16:10:23

At 10/15/07 04:06 PM, animehater wrote: No way. The best fight by far was Between Android 17 and Piccolo! They were evenly matched in every way and gave it their all. Most people say if it continued 17 would've won since he can't lose energy but Piccolo himself said that he predicted that 17 would make a mistake that Piccolo would exploit well before he runs out of strength.

Well, I only mean't it as for the Frieza saga, not the Cell saga. For the Cell saga, you're right about that match. It was epic to see and they were both equally matched. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-15 16:18:22

At 10/15/07 04:10 PM, Seamonky wrote: Well, I only mean't it as for the Frieza saga, not the Cell saga. For the Cell saga, you're right about that match. It was epic to see and they were both equally matched. :)

Oh well I apologize. But I always find myself obsessing over that fight. I specifically remember one part towards the end when they began actually taking turns punching each other into the mountains surrounding them.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-15 16:33:10

At 10/15/07 03:48 PM, AlexanderTheInsane wrote: I only added 2 new characters. Both of them female.

Now I have to read this.

|

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-17 17:35:17

You know I was just reminded about a fight I had remembered wanting to see as a kid. Future Gohan versus Metal Cooler who do you think would win? Looking back I'd say Cooler because the history of trunks gives off the impression that Gohan was stronger than your average super saiyan was my reasoning for the fight but your only comparison was with Vegeta who would usually get his ass handed to him in SS form while Goku would just keep going.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-18 10:30:22

It's my birthday today... 23... urgh...

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-18 15:08:18

At 10/15/07 04:18 PM, animehater wrote: Oh well I apologize. But I always find myself obsessing over that fight. I specifically remember one part towards the end when they began actually taking turns punching each other into the mountains surrounding them.

That was random and genius at the same time. I enjoyed seeing that though. :)

-What does this have to do with DBZ? :/
-Anyways, Happy Birthday you old shit. Hahaha! ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-20 00:42:45

Indeed.
Future Gohan with his 1 arm. He sucks...
Funny how in the series though Trunks was thinking about all the times he was fighting as an SSJ with Gohan and yet in the OVA it was a completely different way it happened.

Oh, and I may have a *proper* job soon! Well, not so proper as it's volunteer placement work, but it's for experience and they will give me £55 a week to do something I actually ENJOY and £20 travel money per week. Video production stuff! :D

You know what that means though... busy times again!
What I've got to do:
Finish my Stranglehold review for xboxelite.co.uk
Finish my After Effects work for Gang Entertainment
Finish my 3D model I've been working on and off on since January...
Finish some flash animation... I forget what it was about...

Maybe it will give me the chance to quit my rubbish part-time job and work on these things during the weekend!

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-20 05:44:04

At 10/20/07 12:42 AM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote: Finish some flash animation... I forget what it was about...

Other then DBZ or just some other random project that you have in store for us? :/

Maybe it will give me the chance to quit my rubbish part-time job and work on these things during the weekend!

I'm still waiting.... Vegeta SSJ?

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-20 12:59:26

At 9/23/07 05:53 PM, LordJaric wrote:
2) They made Hercule weak so it's more realistic.
Fuke realistic, when you have to play him in story mode it is very hard to win.

It's called having actual SKILL at videogames. Not just hacking the hell out of it like almost everyone does nowadays when they can't beat something.
Be happy they don't do it "Mortal Kombat" style. It could have been A LOT worse.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-20 13:13:57

Urgh, I missed it, happy birthday man.

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-20 15:26:01

At 10/20/07 12:42 AM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote: Indeed.
Future Gohan with his 1 arm. He sucks...

I actually meant back when he had two.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-21 19:57:28

My computer is fixed up completely (about fucking time). Besides the hard drive issue, the graphics card was also fucked up, so I had to have it replaced. Instead of waiting to buy Flash, I got impatient and colored this in using just photoshop. Yeah, I know. It looks pretty choppy. Maybe after I get Flash, this will look much smoother.

Did I say November? I meant by the end of October.

!Dragonball Z Crew!

*THIS ACCOUNT HAS MOVED*

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-21 22:33:55

At 10/21/07 07:57 PM, AlexanderTheInsane wrote: My computer is fixed up completely (about fucking time). Besides the hard drive issue, the graphics card was also fucked up, so I had to have it replaced. Instead of waiting to buy Flash, I got impatient and colored this in using just photoshop. Yeah, I know. It looks pretty choppy. Maybe after I get Flash, this will look much smoother.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but she's pretty bad-ass right there.
Nice paint job by the way.

|

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-22 14:55:03

At 10/20/07 12:42 AM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote: Funny how in the series though Trunks was thinking about all the times he was fighting as an SSJ with Gohan and yet in the OVA it was a completely different way it happened.

Was there really a scene that referenced that? Because Trunks went SSJ when Gohan died because he was pissed, one of my favorite scenes.... wtf.

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-22 18:40:52

At 10/15/07 04:06 PM, animehater wrote: No way. The best fight by far was Between Android 17 and Piccolo! They were evenly matched in every way and gave it their all.

Too bad Cell showed up and ruined their match.

*THIS ACCOUNT HAS MOVED*

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-22 19:47:12

At 10/22/07 06:40 PM, AlexanderTheInsane wrote: Too bad Cell showed up and ruined their match.

That bastard.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-10-22 20:01:34

At 10/22/07 06:40 PM, AlexanderTheInsane wrote: Too bad Cell showed up and ruined their match.

Cell kicks the major ass. He was one hell of a bad ass android and usually kept his cool from time to time. Loved playing Cell in the DBZ games. He's a really good character to use in Budokia 3, if anyone plays that game anymore. :(

BBS Signature