00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

745,821 Views | 10,619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-01 17:38:15

At 11/1/05 04:02 PM, seamonky wrote:
I bet you if Krillen would of trained for a long period of time and trained much harder than the saiyans, He probably would be just as strong as a super saiyan or even a super saiyan 2!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hilarious!
What? You were being serious!? O_o

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-01 17:41:39

At 11/1/05 05:38 PM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote:
At 11/1/05 04:02 PM, seamonky wrote:
I bet you if Krillen would of trained for a long period of time and trained much harder than the saiyans, He probably would be just as strong as a super saiyan or even a super saiyan 2!
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hilarious!
What? You were being serious!? O_o

It's my opinion, so, you can laugh all you want.
Like I said, It could of happened if he trained more.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-01 18:30:24

At 11/1/05 10:35 AM, PhilArts14 wrote: The only time Krillen kicked ass in DBZ was in DBZ movie# 6(Return of Cooler).When I watch that movie for the first time, I was surprise that he manage to killed a couple of Robots.

PHUCK YOU HORE, UR JUST JEALOUS THE KRILLINS NOT IN UR NAME!!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-01 18:35:52

I always had a soft part for Krillin, I thought he was cool. He did turn Android 18 into a good person.

In the first DBZ Budokai game, wasn't there an alternate scenario where Cell absorbed Krillin?

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-01 18:37:30

At 11/1/05 06:30 PM, krazy_krillin_baby wrote:
At 11/1/05 10:35 AM, PhilArts14 wrote: The only time Krillen kicked ass in DBZ was in DBZ movie# 6(Return of Cooler).When I watch that movie for the first time, I was surprise that he manage to killed a couple of Robots.
PHUCK YOU HORE, UR JUST JEALOUS THE KRILLINS NOT IN UR NAME!!

Yo, chill. Krillin is really cool and I respect him alot! Just forget about what he said!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-01 18:41:54

At 11/1/05 06:35 PM, boloneyman wrote: I always had a soft part for Krillin, I thought he was cool. He did turn Android 18 into a good person.

In the first DBZ Budokai game, wasn't there an alternate scenario where Cell absorbed Krillin?

Yeah, that like at the end of the game. I called him Cellin for some odd reason. He looked pretty cool with the transformation but he was very weak. Too bad he wasn't a choosible character in that game.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-02 14:20:47

Calm the fuck down you two!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-02 15:25:05

I won't say "soon" as I have been saying that since summer of 2003.
I'm working on it regularly now though. Almost finished a BITCH of a scene which is hopefully the last really complicated scene (It has over 50 layers so far, and will soon have over 60). It is scene 63 of a total of 84 (I know it sounds like a lot left to do, but these won't take ages, I have drawn up to scene 72.) Trust me that even though it's taken longer than I wanted it will be MUCH better because of it. I will have an FAQ, voice actors, and some other little extras!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-02 17:11:39

Man getting blown uo like that is a crappy way to die.

I just realised if Krillin never died, then Goku wouldn't had gone SSJ for the first time.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-02 17:16:23

At 11/2/05 05:11 PM, boloneyman wrote: Man getting blown uo like that is a crappy way to die.

I just realised if Krillin never died, then Goku wouldn't had gone SSJ for the first time.

#1: Hahahahaha, You just realized now. His emotions made him turn super saiyan for the first time.
#2: Krillins death scared the shit out of me. It gave me nightmares when I was younger!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-02 20:03:18

At 11/2/05 05:24 PM, ssj_Medjai wrote: LOL, nah goku wouldve found another way later in the series! I mean he got as far as ssj 3 in dbz! If krillin never died freiza wouldve won!

Do you realise what you just said?

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-03 10:15:48

Actully ,Picollo was the only namek left. You know if Krillen hide in the fight agaist freiza
before picollo apper, he would have sneak up on Freiza and slice him in half with the distructdo disc.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-03 13:05:11

At 11/3/05 05:12 AM, ssj_Medjai wrote:
At 11/2/05 08:03 PM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote:
At 11/2/05 05:24 PM, ssj_Medjai wrote: LOL, nah goku wouldve found another way later in the series! I mean he got as far as ssj 3 in dbz! If krillin never died freiza wouldve won!
Do you realise what you just said?
yeh, because he needed to go ssj to beat him. and even still it was a bit of a challenge!
SPIRIT BOMB DIDN'T KILL HIM FOR GODS SAKES, yet again there weren't many namekians there!

No I meant that you said Freiza would've won if he never killed Krillin (though he would've eventually if he killed Goku first, if he killed Krillin first anyway Goku would've still went SSJ) and thus, Goku would've been dead so would'nt have been able to go SSJ... ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-03 14:05:47

Can I join the DBZ Crew?

I watched DB Z till the Cell Saga( Stupid TV- station won't buy new episodes)
And watched movie 8,10 and 12. ^_^

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-03 16:48:16

No I meant that you said Freiza would've won if he never killed Krillin (though he would've eventually if he killed Goku first

If that would of happen, the DBZ show would be totally different.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-03 19:28:49

At 11/3/05 04:48 PM, Seamonky wrote:
No I meant that you said Freiza would've won if he never killed Krillin (though he would've eventually if he killed Goku first

Yeah, no Super Saiya-jins or fusions. O_o

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-03 19:41:05

Exactly.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-03 20:19:06

At 11/3/05 07:41 PM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote:
Exactly.

More or less there would be no DBZ at all. : ( I wish they hadn't taken it off from it's 10:30pm airing on weeknights on Cartoon Network. :/

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-03 21:26:09

At 11/3/05 08:19 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
More or less there would be no DBZ at all. : ( I wish they hadn't taken it off from it's 10:30pm airing on weeknights on Cartoon Network. :/

*curses CN and throws rock at television*

I'm really pissed about that, too!

*throws more rocks at televison*

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-03 21:35:22

At 11/3/05 09:26 PM, RedZeppelin wrote:
At 11/3/05 08:19 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
*curses CN and throws rock at television*

I'm really pissed about that, too!

*throws more rocks at televison*

*Throws a big rock at the TV screen!*

Cartoon Network is so confused about what they should put on there station.
They change there show like every three months!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-04 16:46:16

Then, why did you come here!? (idiot) If you know it retarted for you then stay back!

so then you admit it's retarted

///////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\[magic]\\\\\\\\\\\

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-04 17:35:58

At 11/4/05 04:46 PM, Droneavp23 wrote:
Then, why did you come here!? (idiot) If you know it retarted for you then stay back!

1) Who are you quoting? I looked on this page and this last but couldn't find it. Also, this leads me to believe that you edited a quote or made one up.

2) I suggest you leave now before you further embarass yourself. Otherwise, I will personally hand your ass to you. Fuck off, cunt.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-04 18:57:41

You can't spell you retarded moron!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-04 19:41:30

At 11/4/05 06:57 PM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote:
You can't spell you retarded moron!

#1: Ewww! Your right. His spelling is horrible!
#2: I hate random retards, hahahaha.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-04 19:43:07

Ill eat your first born son because you like DBZ

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-04 20:06:18

At 11/4/05 07:43 PM, DrAgoniX1 wrote: Ill eat your first born son because you like DBZ

Just what we need...another attention whore. So what if we like DBZ? That doesn't mean you're entitled to tell us that it sucks. It doesn't. People have their own likes and dislikes. This is a club for people who LIKE DBZ. Since you DON'T like DBZ, get the fuck out, retard.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-04 20:28:04

umm comming from a guy who said this?

You should all rot in hell because you like Yugioh. This show is the gayest piece of shit ever to come out of Japan, and you guys are retards for liking it.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-05 00:13:06

At 11/4/05 08:28 PM, DrAgoniX1 wrote: umm comming from a guy who said this?

You should all rot in hell because you like Yugioh. This show is the gayest piece of shit ever to come out of Japan, and you guys are retards for liking it.

Uh, who said we liked Yu-gi-oh! This isn't the Yu-gi-oh Club dumbass.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-05 00:41:13

You dumbshit....you're completely missing my point!

"Annoys you doesn't it, Dragoni? Then don't do it in our club, fucktard. That's right, you people can thank this dipshit for making me come in here."

Apparently, this is the part you did NOT read. But since you're so stupid, I'm gonna have to spell it out for you. Do NOT come into our crew and start flaming DBZ. We don't like it, and I'm pretty sure YOUR crew wouldn't like it if one of us came in and started flaming Yugioh. So stay the FUCK out of here.

Congratulations! You just made yourself look like a dipshit!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-05 07:03:47

Yugioh isn't retarded? Yugioh isn't gay? Dude you need to think about what your saying, Yugioh sucks, DBZ doesn't. I've seen some Yugioh episodes, guess what THEY SUCKED! Battling with cards....wow...how....shite. Now DBZ, they're actualy fighting. Sure they use ki blasts but they still use their fucking fists for crying out loud, not cards with lame monsters in them, i mean c'mon! Now, Yugioh is the gayest peice of shit ever to come out of Japan, and YOUR a retard for liking it. NOW GET LOST ASSHOLE! =)

Currently working on: Sequel to the Super Tuffle (Yes Still xD)

XBL GT: EtherealMachine

BBS Signature