00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

748,783 Views | 10,619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 01:15:26

At 10/29/05 09:26 PM, Droneavp23 wrote: dudes DBZ is retarted.
top ten reasons why-
1st of all when they do thier little power up, they sound constipated. 2nd of all SS3 ppls look like porcupines. 3rd of all Radizt doesnt wear pants. 4th of all after AF, wat r u going to do?. 5th of all they are racistsw/ the super sayan ( are they saying tht blonde

Then, why did you come here!? (idiot) If you know it retarted for you then stay back!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 10:55:44

At 10/28/05 11:17 PM, seamonky wrote:
At 10/28/05 04:54 PM, krazy_krillin_baby wrote: go dbz its yur birthday. go dbz its your birthday
OK, lets party! XD. Man, this guy is totally random! By the way, were you drunk when you said this?

yes I was, and Im glad. Oh ya Krillin Can kill any one if he wants to but hes a nice guy so he won't.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 12:15:23

At 10/29/05 09:26 PM, Droneavp23 wrote: retarded rant

11th reason why you shouldn't be here: This is a DBZ CREW for people who like DBZ. If you don't like DBZ why bother coming in here, and wasting a few minutes of our precious time? Seems like to me, you're one of the pathetic little attention whores who needs to feel bigger than people because he was rejected by his own family and friends. Don't drop the soap, buddy.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 13:33:42

yes I was, and Im glad. Oh ya Krillin Can kill any one if he wants to but hes a nice guy

so he won't.

HAHAHA, what about my favorite villian Super 17!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 18:17:21

Right, just looked to see the new posts today and this is just a little message to say I will reply to a few here after doing this one... (I'll have fun ripping apart the retarded one slagging off DBZ)

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 18:17:30

top ten reasons why-
1st of all when they do thier little power up, they sound constipated. 2nd of all SS3 ppls look like porcupines. 3rd of all Radizt doesnt wear pants. 4th of all after AF, wat r u going to do?. 5th of all they are racistsw/ the super sayan ( are they saying tht blonde ppls are stronger/ more powerful than brown hair ppls?) 6th of all when ever something bad happes they get all "err, errerrr" and make tht wierd "twitchy" face. 7th of all bald ppl do not have 6 dots on thier heads. 8th of all its not actually pronounced "SAY-AN". If u were actually folowing japanese pronunciation it would be "SIE-AN". 9t h of all , all the buus are not the least bit of intimidateing. 10th of all, pretty much all the DBZ game that have ever come out suck.

Dude Your Retarded
10 reason why
1. They don't sound constipated its just you with stupid thoughts
2. I've never seen a blonde Porcupine before, dickhead
3. It's called armour fucknut!
4. AF IS FAKE YOU STUPID IDIOT!
5. How the fuck can they be racist? Dude your dumb
6. They're angry, if you've seen a person angry, sometimes they make that noise and
most anime shows have characters twiching, so STFU
7. Krillen is the only bold person who has 6 spots on his forehead, wow you really are retarded o.O
8. Its not prounounced "Sei-an" asswipe its SAIYA-JIN
9. To you there not intimidating but to others yes
10. Have you even played the DBZ Games?

I think i've proved my point, You sir, are a RETARD! Have a nice day =)

Currently working on: Sequel to the Super Tuffle (Yes Still xD)

XBL GT: EtherealMachine

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 18:19:35

At 10/29/05 06:05 PM, Flashfreaks wrote: dragonball z rules

And? What? That's it? Not going to say anything?! That was a pointless post! ¬_¬

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 18:22:24

At 10/29/05 08:08 PM, TBone90 wrote: So, Barry, are you ever gonna "get up early?" Heh heh. We're ALL waiting for your Vegeta SSJ movie....

Hurry up, damnit! :P

Yes... Eventually...
Actually I worked on Vegeta SSJ quite a bit last week.

(Damn you Majin Ryan for making a decent reply to that idiot! :P but I'll still do mine...)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 18:47:28

You know, when you are trying to call something retarded at least SPELL it right!

top ten reasons why-
1st of all when they do thier little power up, they sound constipated.

You know, every single DBZ hater has always used that excuse (a lame one at that), try to be original. They are roaring with their power, you know if you ever try to intimidate someone you shout at them, this is similar in the way they are trying to intimidate their opponent (they don't even really sound constipated anyway...).

:2nd of all SS3 ppls look like porcupines.
I've never seen a bipedal, muscular, humanoid porcupine. That also has golden hair and a massive aura of power.

:3rd of all Radizt doesnt wear pants.
One of your weakest reasons. And what? He wears a certain type of Saiyan armour. What is your point? Damn, you are a fucking retard.

:4th of all after AF, wat r u going to do?.
AF is FAKE you fucking moron.

:5th of all they are racistsw/ the super sayan ( are they saying tht blonde ppls are stronger/ more powerful than brown hair ppls?)
Once again, a retarded point. It's just an individual's (Akira Toriyama's) view and imaginative way of showing a transformation and rise in power.

:6th of all when ever something bad happes they get all "err, errerrr" and make tht wierd "twitchy" face.
This was typed in such a retarded way it was hard to understand what the fuck you are going on about. When something bad happens there are a few expressions the characters can make: Shocked, angry, sad, etc. Twitchy faces? Doesn't happen much... and when it does it's part of whatever emotion they have, usually anger.
You probably make the same (or worse) face when you're angry.

:7th of all bald ppl do not have 6 dots on thier heads.
Shaolin Monks do I believe, if I remember rightly Krillin (the only character with 6 dots on his head) was a former Shaolin pupil (or some similar equivalent) in Dragonball when he went to join Master Roshi for training. Also I think real Shaolin monks have like 9 dots on their head.

:8th of all its not actually pronounced "SAY-AN". If u were actually folowing japanese pronunciation it would be "SIE-AN".
First of all in the English way it's spelt "Saiyan", secondly, you're wrong again, in the Japanese way it's "Saiya-jin". Fool.

:9t h of all , all the buus are not the least bit of intimidateing.
Yes, maybe to you. In fact, cartoons aren't really trying to intimidate the viewer (at least DBZ wasn't). What you fail to realise is that in DBZ the looks of the Buu's were not the main intimidation (He usually took the piss by dancing and morphing his body), it was his immense Ki (power) that the characters could sense and the fact that he was really really evil.

:10th of all, pretty much all the DBZ game that have ever come out suck.
Apparently the newest ones are really really good.

And I didn't even mention how bad your spelling and grammar was in your post, once again making you look even more like a retard!
Well done!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 18:52:14

Damn, I fucked up the quoting, here it is again (hopefully fixed).

You know, when you are trying to call something retarded at least SPELL it right!

top ten reasons why-

You know, every single DBZ hater has always used that excuse (a lame one at that), try to be original. They are roaring with their power, you know if you ever try to intimidate someone you shout at them, this is similar in the way they are trying to intimidate their opponent (they don't even really sound constipated anyway...).

:2nd of all SS3 ppls look like porcupines.

I've never seen a bipedal, muscular, humanoid porcupine. That also has golden hair and a massive aura of power.

:3rd of all Radizt doesnt wear pants.

One of your weakest reasons. And what? He wears a certain type of Saiyan armour. What is your point? Damn, you are a fucking retard.

:4th of all after AF, wat r u going to do?.

AF is FAKE you fucking moron.

:5th of all they are racistsw/ the super sayan ( are they saying tht blonde ppls are stronger/ more powerful than brown hair ppls?)

Once again, a retarded point. It's just an individual's (Akira Toriyama's) view and imaginative way of showing a transformation and rise in power.

:6th of all when ever something bad happes they get all "err, errerrr" and make tht wierd "twitchy" face.

This was typed in such a retarded way it was hard to understand what the fuck you are going on about. When something bad happens there are a few expressions the characters can make: Shocked, angry, sad, etc. Twitchy faces? Doesn't happen much... and when it does it's part of whatever emotion they have, usually anger.
You probably make the same (or worse) face when you're angry.

:7th of all bald ppl do not have 6 dots on thier heads.

Shaolin Monks do I believe, if I remember rightly Krillin (the only character with 6 dots on his head) was a former Shaolin pupil (or some similar equivalent) in Dragonball when he went to join Master Roshi for training. Also I think real Shaolin monks have like 9 dots on their head.

:8th of all its not actually pronounced "SAY-AN". If u were actually folowing japanese pronunciation it would be "SIE-AN".

First of all in the English way it's spelt "Saiyan", secondly, you're wrong again, in the Japanese way it's "Saiya-jin". Fool.

:9t h of all , all the buus are not the least bit of intimidateing.

Yes, maybe to you. In fact, cartoons aren't really trying to intimidate the viewer (at least DBZ wasn't). What you fail to realise is that in DBZ the looks of the Buu's were not the main intimidation (He usually took the piss by dancing and morphing his body), it was his immense Ki (power) that the characters could sense and the fact that he was really really evil.

:10th of all, pretty much all the DBZ game that have ever come out suck.

Apparently the newest ones are really really good.

And I didn't even mention how bad your spelling and grammar was in your post, once again making you look even more like a retard!
Well done!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 18:54:10

Shit! I fucked it up, ah well, you will know what I meant anyway. :)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 20:38:21

At 10/30/05 06:54 PM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote: Shit! I fucked it up, ah well, you will know what I meant anyway. :)

#1: Wow, thats 5 posts in a row! A new world record! ;)
#2: I hate it when people write shit about DBZ, why do these idiots post here if they don't like DBZ!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 21:37:03

I know, and I thought you were only allowed 4 posts in 1 topic an hour! lol
Anyway, I can try to post it again! lol
I know what went wrong.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-30 22:11:52

At 10/29/05 09:26 PM, Droneavp23 wrote: some shit

</generic angry post to DBZ hater>

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-31 10:31:55

yes I was, and Im glad. Oh ya Krillin Can kill any one if he wants to but hes a nice guy so he won't.

Funny, Krillen got killed the most In all three shows(once in Dragonball, twice in DBZ, and once in DBGT).

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-31 10:59:21

At 10/31/05 05:28 AM, ssj_Medjai wrote: Oh by the way who cares about spelling its internet talk you can still read it eg. Dnt do it or Whn cn i cum 2 ures?

It's retarded if you do it deliberately.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-31 12:08:57

top ten reasons why-

transformations that change your entire body in seconds are painfull, no mather what movie/game/anime you look at.
all of them scream wen they transform.

2nd of all SS3 ppls look like porcupines.

...the what now?

3rd of all Radizt doesnt wear pants.

yes he does.

4th of all after AF, wat r u going to do?.

there is not AF.
for god's fucking sake.

5th of all they are racistsw/ the super sayan ( are they saying tht blonde ppls are stronger/ more powerful than brown hair ppls?)

wow, how much braindead can you get?
blond hair is the symbol of "pure", showing that they go into a more advanced form.
don't forget that sonic also turns gold/blond in his transformation.

6th of all when ever something bad happes they get all "err, errerrr" and make tht wierd "twitchy" face.

i want to see you wen you get stressed.
and it's also in all animes.

7th of all bald ppl do not have 6 dots on thier heads.

it are tatoos.
tard.

8th of all its not actually pronounced "SAY-AN". If u were actually folowing japanese pronunciation it would be "SIE-AN".

odd, last time i checked, it was "saiya-jin"...

9t h of all , all the buus are not the least bit of intimidateing.

mindless. killers. who can't be killed...= intimidating.
and there is only one real buu.

10th of all, pretty much all the DBZ game that have ever come out suck.

what does that have to do with the anime?
almost all games based on a movie/series suck ass.
and DBZ budokai tekanashi is gold.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-31 16:22:26

You know, you're go at him doesn't really add anything to mine... ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-31 16:52:50

At 10/30/05 01:33 PM, seamonky wrote:
yes I was, and Im glad. Oh ya Krillin Can kill any one if he wants to but hes a nice guy
so he won't.

He kill EVERYONE.
But as I said before hes a nice guy so he wont

!Dragonball Z Crew!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-31 19:15:37

You know...in a way, I kinda feel sorry for that guy.....NAHHH just joking ;p I dislike any person who hates dbz, apart from a few friends of mine

Currently working on: Sequel to the Super Tuffle (Yes Still xD)

XBL GT: EtherealMachine

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-31 19:31:34

When I first seen DBZ I wasn't too interested in it (came in halfway through an episode in the saiyan saga when goku kicked Nappas arse) it kinda grew on me after watching it for a while though. And I love it.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-31 22:44:20

At 10/31/05 07:31 PM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote: When I first seen DBZ I wasn't too interested in it (came in halfway through an episode in the saiyan saga when goku kicked Nappas arse) it kinda grew on me after watching it for a while though. And I love it.

The first episode of DBZ that I saw in my life was when Picollo destroyed Raditz with his special beam cannon! That episode was awesome!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-10-31 22:45:46

At 10/31/05 04:52 PM, krazy_krillin_baby wrote:
At 10/30/05 01:33 PM, seamonky wrote:
so he won't.

He kill EVERYONE.
But as I said before hes a nice guy so he wont

#1: Yes, he is a very nice guy.
#2: Sorry for the double post :}

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-01 08:43:13

Uh, Medjai? Didn't you just post that a little while ago?

Also, don't be afraid to use words like "dipshit" or "fucktard" instead of "wingnut" or "dumbo."

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-01 10:35:26

The only time Krillen kicked ass in DBZ was in DBZ movie# 6(Return of Cooler).When I watch that movie for the first time, I was surprise that he manage to killed a couple of Robots.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-01 11:48:20

At 11/1/05 10:35 AM, PhilArts14 wrote: The only time Krillen kicked ass in DBZ was in DBZ movie# 6(Return of Cooler).When I watch that movie for the first time, I was surprise that he manage to killed a couple of Robots.

He also took a big part in destroying Bio Brolly.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-01 12:11:55

At 11/1/05 11:48 AM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote

Hmm..Ive never seen the third Broly movie.But I forgot to mention that Krillen killed the rest of the sabermen(after yamsha got killed)and he thown the spirit bomb at vegeta during the sayen saga.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-01 16:02:53

At 11/1/05 01:59 PM, ssj_Medjai wrote: Back then he was kind of a good fighter but then he kept on getting killed by freiza so he got kind of crappy...Oh and everyone started going super saiyan and he's human he can't catch up!!

I bet you if Krillen would of trained for a long period of time and trained much harder than the saiyans, He probably would be just as strong as a super saiyan or even a super saiyan 2!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-01 16:09:59

At 11/1/05 11:48 AM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote:

yes, but don't forget that even goku needed help to beat him in the first 2 movies, so it's realy odd that a human and 2 kids can kick bio brolly's ass. O_o

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2005-11-01 16:16:30

At 11/1/05 04:09 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 11/1/05 11:48 AM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote:
yes, but don't forget that even goku needed help to beat him in the first 2 movies, so it's realy odd that a human and 2 kids can kick bio brolly's ass. O_o

Yea basically its all but impossible...but it also could be to the fact that Brolly isnt as strong as he was when he was "alive".

BBS Signature