00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

privateC2004 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor

24,206 Views | 156 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 11:01:13

At 2/25/06 09:47 AM, TomFulp wrote: Two random announcements this morning:

1) I have been looking everywhere for the MP3 of "Blue Rascal", a Blue Monday / Dizzy Rascal mash-up. If anyone has it, could you email it to me? I want to stick it on my iPod before I hit the gym. :)

hey my name is kyle i have that song if you want im me on yahoo with zboy7890 or email me at zboy78902yahoo.com ill give to you

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 11:32:50

I don't hate you by any means Tom, but Trent Reznor is a hack sell-out joke, and fuck PETA.

WINNER BEST ANIMATED FEATURE 2008 ATLANTA UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL

BBS Signature

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 11:44:04

NIN.

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..

I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 13:38:03

I tihnk I have your song :S Well I sent you an email to see if its the right one...not sure though :S

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 14:00:45

At 2/26/06 03:37 AM, crik8 wrote: You can't make a coat without skinning an animal, just like you can't make an omlette without skinning some sort of other animal.

What the hell bro, you can make a coat AND an omelette without skinning anything.

Dead.

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 14:39:43

Is this the MP3 you're looking for? This was linked from a site as "blue rascal by Blo Up doll" a mashup of new order and dizzy rascal

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 14:44:01

OOOOOOOOO I see we have alot of rebels in this board, hating on PETA. Probaly a bunch of misguided, I hate George Bush types and thought it was cool to be atheist in high school crowd. But hey I've noticed that newgrounds has been breeding alot of those types latey. I'm no particular fan of Trent Reznor nor NIN but I personally agree and disagree on certain choses of Peta and as far as the news that they kill thousands of animals in their own shelters i wouldn't be too hasty to accept especially from a site that provides no proof except for one picture of a man (which doesn't show that he is a peta member) holding a dead dog upside down and even that isn't "proof" for it shows no actual evidence of PETA killing animals. I also dislike their tactics of targeting popular crowds with the use of celeberties, I understand it helps to reach out to audiences to realize the wrongdoings of eating and killing animals that do not in anyway belong to you as well as the use of unnecessary experiments as well but it usually tends to leading to trends which is a reason why I do not support PETA but other animal rights groups . I aslo think that it is appropiate in everyway to use the means of direct action and although it may lead to others thinking negatively about them it helps tremendously. Some direct action tactics such as terrorist stylized methods by other activist groups is, in my opinion, wrong because it relys on the use of terrorizing people to believing that something is wrong, but yet I cannot blame them for even those who are victims cannot relate to the suffering of animals world-wide used for human purposes. I also expect to recieve the "humans were meant to eat meat" response, well common sense is all you need to see that this is not so. If you look at actual predators who need to rely on a diet of meat you can plainly see that they have distint fangs apart from their other teeth, if we were really "true" meat eaters we would have more carnivorous shaped teeth. This happens to be the case with other animals too such as dogs and cats, yet this is just a result probaly from domestication which (because humans are responsible for) should be the responsibilty of humans to take care of and treat with equality as well as all animals. If one day animals including ourselves could rely only on the bounty of the earth than eachother's lives that would be great but since this is not so humans should take a responsible role to treat these animals with respect for it is the faults of humans that has fucked nature over and has caused the unnecessary suffering of animals in a civilized world. I don't blame some of you for disliking PETA because of its tactics and yadayadayada but I see that alot are basicallt thick headed people who can't take in the consideration of changing ways to benefit people, animals, and earth. Many of these people include one sentences response so forgive me for such a long one but I provided perhaps some insight to those who have the argument of a third grader against a right cause but perhaps the wrong way of getting it across.

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 14:51:33

At 2/25/06 10:03 AM, onnet092 wrote: Hey tom, is this the song?

http://hype.non-standard.net/track/31185

Actually, the mp3 i posted was WAY off.
Just right click the play button from this one and you can download it and you can download it

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 15:17:49

At 2/26/06 02:44 PM, fiddycent wrote: the best first post

That is the longest and most detailed first post I have ever seen. Other than mine of course.

NOt really

wew

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 15:36:31

... Cats and dogs in China. I can't say I truly care about em'. I'm not one of those stupid vegetarian "Fur Is Murder!" fags... "OMG TEH DAWGS ADN CATZORS AER BEING KILLED!" Who gives a shit? All dogs go to heaven anyway, right?

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 15:54:27

ooohhh mrclamlikeabomb what a rebel with so much to speak, seriously don't even bother posting if its just going to be a rambling bunch of bull crap, I can see that your just a confused kid with alot of teenage angst but seriously i would expect better from an elementary student. Even if all dogs went to heaven it doesn't mean that they should have to live in hell first on earth. I mean c'mon what kinda stpid fagit tipes like dis der der der der! (sarcasm) ahahahhahahahahhahahahaha I really dont know whether to laugh or cry I thank you for making such a comical post but I scold you for being so gosh darn stupid.

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 15:57:36

I should have included this in the same comment but im surprised one of your favorite band is a straight edge hardcore band which usually classify themselves with vegedge aka vegan hardcore kids. Just another point to prove your stupidity.

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 16:10:51

ehm...okay...

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 16:37:54

LOOK AT ME, I'M COOL, I FOLLOW THE GOVERNMENT OPINION ON EVERYTHING, AND BECAUSE ITS THE OPINION OF A MINORITY WHO CONTROL THE MAJORITY, IT MUST BE CORRECT.

At 2/26/06 02:44 PM, fiddycent wrote: OOOOOOOOO I see we have alot of rebels in this board, hating on PETA.

www.petakillsanimals.com THEY ADMIT TO MURDERING ANIMALS THAT THEY WERE MEANT TO PROTECT, YOU MUPPET.

Probaly a bunch of misguided, I hate George Bush types

OF COURSE, BECAUSE SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH YOUR VIEWS THEY MUST BE WRONG, AND GEORGE BUSH, WHO WAS *ADDICTED* TO COKE AND ALCOHOL LIKE ANY LOW FORM OF SOCIETY MUST CLEARLY BE RIGHT. I MEAN, HE BELIEVES IN GOD AFTER ALL.

its fucking comical, those who believe in blasphemy and all that shit believe that george bush has the divine right to rule the world.

and thought it was cool to be atheist in high school crowd. But hey I've noticed that newgrounds has been breeding alot of those types latey. I'm no particular fan of Trent Reznor nor NIN but I personally agree and disagree on certain choses of Peta and as far as the news that they kill thousands of animals in their own shelters i wouldn't be too hasty to accept especially from a site that provides no proof except for one picture

OH RIGHT, SO AFTER YOUR RIGHT WING GENERALISATIONS AND STEREOTYPING TO SMEAR THE IMAGE OF YOUR OPPONENT, YOU SHOW SOME INDEPENDENT THOUGHT?

:of a man (which doesn't show that he is a peta member) holding a dead dog upside down and even that isn't "proof" for it shows no actual evidence of PETA killing animals. I also dislike their tactics of targeting popular crowds with the use of celeberties, I understand it helps to reach out to audiences to realize the wrongdoings of eating and killing animals that do not in anyway belong to you as well as the use of unnecessary experiments as well but it usually tends to leading to trends which is a reason why I do not support PETA but other animal rights groups . I aslo think that it is appropiate in everyway to use the means of direct action and although it may lead to others thinking negatively about them it helps tremendously. Some direct action tactics such as terrorist stylized methods by other activist groups is, in my opinion, wrong because it relys on the use of terrorizing people to believing that something is wrong, but yet I cannot blame them for even those who are victims cannot relate to the suffering of animals world-wide used for human purposes. I also expect to recieve

OH LOOK, SOMEONE WHO'S RIGHT WING WHO'S ALSO AN ANIMAL ACTIVIST. NO WONDER YOU'RE SO RIGHTEOUS ABOUT THE ISSUE.

:the "humans were meant to eat meat" response, well common sense is all you need to see that this is not so. If you look at actual predators who need to rely on a diet of meat you can plainly see that they have distint fangs apart from their other teeth, if we were really "true" meat eaters we would have more carnivorous shaped teeth. This

SO BECAUSE OUR RACE ISNT STUPID ENOUGH TO RELY ON ONE KIND OF MEAT, WE SHOULDNT EAT MEAT? LOOK AT OUR TEETH. DO YOU SEE THOSE FANGS WE HAVE? WHAT ARE THEY FOR? A PARTICULARLY VIOLENT TYPE OF VEGETABLE?

:happens to be the case with other animals too such as dogs and cats, yet this is just a result probaly from domestication which (because humans are responsible for) should be the responsibilty of humans to take care of and treat with equality as well as all animals. If one day animals including ourselves could rely only on the bounty of the earth than eachother's lives that would be great but since this is not so humans should take a responsible role to treat these animals with respect for it is the faults of humans that has fucked nature over and has caused the unnecessary suffering of animals in a civilized world. I don't blame some of you for disliking PETA because of its

LETS SEE, WHATS MORE IMPORTANT, THE SUFFERING OF SOME FOOD PRODUCTS, OR THE VALUE OF HUMAN LIVES THAT BENEFIT FROM CHEAPER MEAT. LOOK AT YOU SNEAKING IN YOUR VEGAN BELIEFS.

tactics and yadayadayada but I see that alot are basicallt thick headed people who can't take in the consideration of changing ways to benefit people, animals, and earth. Many of these people include one sentences response so forgive me for such a long one but I provided perhaps some insight to those who have the argument of a third grader against a right cause but perhaps the wrong way of getting it across.

WELL LOOK AT ME WITH MY COLLEGE DEGREES GETTING ANGRY AT YOUR CLOSED MINDED VIEWS. YOU HAVE LET YOURSELF BE SWAYED AND CORRALLED INTO THINKING WHAT THEY WANT. HAVE A MEDAL.

JUST COS I'M SARCASTIC DOESNT MEAN I'M A MUPPET. IT MEANS I'M PISSED OFF WITH THE SHEER RETARDED NATURE OF EVERYONE IN THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM. LIBERALS ARE STUPID COS THEY DONT SEE THE BIG PICTURE, NEUTRALS ARE STUPID COS THEY REFUSE TO DECIDE AND THE RIGHT WING ARE ENTIRELY OUT FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR VIEWS.

I'M WRONG? LOOK AT THE CHRISTIAN RIGHT WING WHO *OWN* YOUR COUNTRY AND THE MUSLIM FUNDAMENTALISTS WHO RUN COUNTRIES, THAT YOU PROBABLY BELIEVE ARE YOUR ENEMY. NOT THE INDIVIDUALS WHO LIKE MASS MURDER, BUT THE ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRIES.

end of speech

anyone have the balls to argue? i notice how those who try offer a reasonable point in lower case get ignored (myself, LJ, those that i dont know)

IS THIS THE RIGHT WING WAY, IF OPPOSITION EXISTS, IGNORE IT AND ASSUME IT DOESNT EXIST?

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 17:02:34

LOL. how many people fake fun of tom flup

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 17:27:29

Ok :)

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 18:26:07

At 2/26/06 05:02 PM, Ragtime wrote: LOL. how many people fake fun of tom flup

Does it include you?

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 19:04:23

Okay looks like somethings need to be put into view you half-brain nitwit, no where in my post at all in my post did I either put that I was a supporter of George Bush or right wing in anyway, neither did I give any reason to believe that I am christian, I was referring to trends you moron, perhaps if you read my response correctly a idiot such as you could understand that. And the comment I brought up about saying that humans are not "true meateaters" is a fact, we're omnivores which mean that we can rely on the eating of both meat and organic foods, once again nowhere did I say that fangs were not designed to eat meat they were but why kill something that can enjoy life when you have the option of eating something that replenishes and is overall good to the earth and its inhabitants? And how hypocritical can one be, "WHATS MORE IMPORTANT, THE SUFFERING OF SOME FOOD PRODUCTS, OR THE VALUE OF HUMAN LIVES THAT BENEFIT FROM CHEAPER MEAT" when earlier you accused me of accepting everything the government gives me to feed, hmmmm sounds alot like the option between poor living off cheap meat or growing their foods and relying on thereselves for a change. But clearly its really important that they suck off the government to you isn't it. And in reading arguments you need to assume things you uneducated nitwit. Honestly I even put that animals should be viewed as equals to humans so why even ask me questions that contradict that, clearly you need to be more openminded instead of thinking that humans are superior to all, you even posted it the first thing you said in your post. "A minority ruling over a majority so it must be right." If you had half a brain you would see the comparison to the issue on animal rights and that humans take control of things which are in no way theirs to control because we are in fact the minority ruling over the majority of life on this earth. And you views on religion is so close minded, honestly the church has more to do with government than it does which it "so called" teaches. I (even though I am not christian) fully oppose the idea of organized religion but I find it perfectly acceptable if others believe in something I do not. The argument you provide on the topic is so elementary that if you had any knowledge you would see the fine line between religion and the ways that people interpret it, you tell me that I assume, when your assuming that all christians hate muslims your such a moron, the action that others pursue in the name of religion should never affect the outlook of it. The believing in one god and that Jesus was our savior for example, has been fought over in wars throughout history. So what now call christianity a corrupt religion, no its morals are right, its just that the way people turn it into profit that is wrong. So don't tell me of not accepting other beliefs when you can clearly not accept mine. Overall you could find that the way of thinking is backed up by many philosophies in the lives of animal right activists so don't even try to bring government into it, if you cannot find agreement in any of the political parties, then what? an anarchist, no I doubt it, your views on equality relies on the superiorness of other the humans race, so what, I ask what do you expect if you just bitch and complain but never see to it that the right things get done. Of course your safe behind a computer accusing others who are quite the opposite as what you depict them as and bashing on a group of people who are supporting a good course, not necessarily PETA (which once again I put that I don't support, yet it somehow got mixed up that I did) and if I remember correctly you never offered reasonable points, in fact quite the opposite to your closing, you put down others who were putting out reasonable points.

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 19:23:02

ummmm Tom I have this whole album on audio tape....remember those kids?

if you ever really want any New Order..THE THE and a ton of other 80's/90's gothee techno let me know....
you may need a tape player AND i am not giving up mine....

hahahaha I have tapes still...dates me....

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 19:32:05

It seems you have a history of uneeded, trying to have a badass image posts, i read your mass voting complaint, its comical really, good thing the author gave you something to think about you twit. I give you that you have great points on some government issues, I myself believe in anarchism, which please do not try to counter by saying that people would be running around causing violence and otha shizz, because that would not necessarily be the case and if it was than it would be by a group of irresponsible teenage ridden angst (which not meaning you, you actually seem to have more sense than that) but the coollike a bomb or whatever guy along with countless others on the ng boards.) I believe in equality of all races, species, sexes, and peace among evryone and everything( of course this only seems a dream to the world of wild life) but we have that control over ourselves, either live in restraint or truly free and in a peacful society. That is why I follow animal rights views, things that have been created in a government controlled world must be abolished in one as well, that can we truly start withliving more respectable lives, respectable to eachother and earth. So once again Im am confused with you labeling me as right wing when I am almost furthest from that, I just find it highly hypocritical of others to only have evils brought to their attention through the sources of media which i compare to as trends, and that they seem to forget or not even realize the other evils that are far more important to abolish than that of an idiot's war that will end soon enough. I understand the loss of humans lives but that will do me no good to try to make me realize any greater than the loss of another animals by unatural means, especially when millions have been killed for our purposes for thousands of years. Im also left confused you seem to be mixed in the world of government oppression but also support the oppression towards animals or at least that is what it seems.

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 19:47:04

nice

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 19:57:43

At 2/26/06 07:04 PM, fiddycent wrote: Okay looks like somethings need to be put into view you half-brain nitwit, no where in my post at all in my post did I either put that I was a supporter of George Bush or right wing in anyway, neither did I give any reason to believe that I am christian, I was referring to trends you moron, perhaps if you read my response correctly a idiot such

"OOOOOOOOO I see we have alot of rebels in this board, hating on PETA. Probaly a bunch of misguided, I hate George Bush types and thought it was cool to be atheist in high school crowd."

YOU said that. That phrase only gives off ONE set of implications. Stop trying to get out of this. You've been exposed as right wing muppet already.

as you could understand that. And the comment I brought up about saying that humans are not "true meateaters" is a fact, we're omnivores which mean that we can rely on the eating of both meat and organic foods, once again nowhere did I say that fangs were not designed to eat meat they were but why kill something that can enjoy life

Ah the classic "redirect the issue" Now its not about whether mankind is MEANT to eat meat, its whether we "should". We have fangs. Meat tastes good to us. Meat has the nutrients that plants provide READY PACKAGED for digestion.

And now its about the bunnies n other animals welfare. Prove to me, conclusively, that animals can enjoy life. Also, prove to me that vegetables dont. Just cos something doesnt scream doesnt mean it doesnt feel pain or abuse.

That leaves two options. Eat and live, or dont eat and die. I choose to eat.

when you have the option of eating something that replenishes and is overall good to the earth and its inhabitants? And how hypocritical can one be, "WHATS MORE IMPORTANT, THE SUFFERING OF SOME FOOD PRODUCTS, OR THE VALUE OF HUMAN LIVES THAT BENEFIT FROM CHEAPER MEAT" when earlier you accused me of

PUT UP OR SHUT UP. SHOW ME THE HYPOCRISY, DONT JUST MENTION IT THEN PISS OFF AWAY FROM THE POINT.

:accepting everything the government gives me to feed, hmmmm sounds alot like the option between poor living off cheap meat or growing their foods and relying on thereselves for a change. But clearly its really important that they suck off the

OH LOOK, A RICH RIGHT WING WHO HATES THE POOR AND BLAMES THEM FOR BEING IN THAT SITUATION.

:government to you isn't it.

OH LOOK AT THE RIGHT WING CHARACTER SMEARING THROUGH ASSUMPTION. I EXPRESSED NO VIEWS ON WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY FOR THIS SITUATION TO BE. I DONT HAVE THE ARROGANCE TO ASSUME THAT THERE IS A DEFINITIVE ANSWER, ONLY DEFINITIVE NON-ANSWERS.

And in reading arguments you need to assume things you uneducated nitwit. Honestly

LOOK AT ME USING THE WORD NITWIT, THAT MEANS I'M CLEARLY MORE REFINED THAN YOU, EVEN THO I HAVE THE NAME FIDDY CENT.

I even put that animals should be viewed as equals to humans so why even ask me questions that contradict that, clearly you need to be more openminded instead of

I ASK QUESTIONS OF YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE DISLOYAL TO YOUR SPECIES. I BET YOU WOULD KILL A MAN FOR EATING AN ANIMAL IF YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH IT. Also your previous comment makes no sense or relevance whatsoever, no matter how many times i read it.

(ANYONE ELSE SEE WHAT I DID THERE? YES, SENSELESS CHARACTER SMEARING)

:thinking that humans are superior to all, you even posted it the first thing you said in your post. "A minority ruling over a majority so it must be right." If you had half a brain you would see the comparison to the issue on animal rights and that humans take control of things which are in no way theirs to control because we are in fact the minority ruling over the majority of life on this earth. And you views on religion is so

DO WE CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN ELECTED ON THE ANIMALS BEHALF, FOR THEIR OWN GOOD? NO WE TOOK POWER BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST, I THOUGHT YOU RIGHT WING TYPES LIKED THAT SORT OF THING. WE HAVE THE POWER TO EAT EVERYTHING ON THE PLANET THATS ALIVE AND DESTROY THE PLANET, I'D SAY THAT MAKES US IN CHARGE. I DONT SEE ANY CUTE LITTLE BUNNIES WITH NUKES.

close minded, honestly the church has more to do with government than it does which it "so called" teaches. I (even though I am not christian) fully oppose the idea of organized religion but I find it perfectly acceptable if others believe in something I do not. The argument you provide on the topic is so elementary that if you had any knowledge you would see the fine line between religion and the ways that people interpret it, you tell me that I assume, when your assuming that all christians hate muslims your such a moron, the action that others pursue in the name of religion should never affect the outlook of it. The believing in one god and that Jesus was our savior for example, has been fought over in wars throughout history. So what now call christianity a corrupt religion, no its morals are right, its just that the way people turn it into profit that is wrong. So don't tell me of not accepting other beliefs when you can clearly not accept mine. Overall you could find that the way of thinking is backed up by

I'M SORRY THAT I DONT TOLERATE TREACHERY TO THE SPECIES AND CALCULATED STUPIDITY. I'M SORRY THAT I THINK THE POOR SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO DECENT MEAT, OR HAVE THE RICH GIVE THEM LAND SO THEY CAN GROW THEIR OWN FOODS.

many philosophies in the lives of animal right activists so don't even try to bring government into it, if you cannot find agreement in any of the political parties, then

I CANT SEE THE POINT YOUR MAKING IN THIS PILE OF BULLSHIT, PLEASE SIMPLIFY IT TO MY "NIT WIT" LEVEL.

what? an anarchist, no I doubt it, your views on equality relies on the superiorness of other the humans race, so what, I ask what do you expect if you just bitch and

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY. SPIT OUT MAN, USE PLAIN ENGLISH. OR AM I TOO UNREFINED FOR YOU TO TALK TO?

complain but never see to it that the right things get done. Of course your safe behind a computer accusing others who are quite the opposite as what you depict them as and bashing on a group of people who are supporting a good course, not necessarily PETA (which once again I put that I don't support, yet it somehow got mixed up that I did) and if I remember correctly you never offered reasonable points, in fact quite the opposite to your closing, you put down others who were putting out reasonable points.

QUOTE ME , BITCH OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 20:08:27

Whoa guys, internet. I love how morons start rambling as soon as someone says PETA. Just shut up already.

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 20:23:04

ah, the classic character smearing and stereotyping.

At 2/26/06 07:32 PM, fiddycent wrote: It seems you have a history of uneeded, trying to have a badass image posts, i read

YEAH, I CLEARLY THINK I'M BAD COS I DARE TO SAY WHAT I'M THINKING AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE BEING STUPID.

your mass voting complaint, its comical really, good thing the author gave you something to think about you twit. I give you that you have great points on some

I DONT REMEMBER THE ISSUE SO THEREFORE IT IS NOT IMPORTANT.

government issues, I myself believe in anarchism, which please do not try to counter by saying that people would be running around causing violence and otha shizz,

YES, LETS ALL GO BACK TO LIVING LIKE ANIMALS, MAKING NO TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS. LETS BECOME ANIMALS AND GO OUT AND KILL AND RAPE THE COMPETITION FOR OUR GENES. anarchy only makes sense if you DONT want the race to be off this rock, which is gonna get fucked up by the sun in a few million/billion years.

because that would not necessarily be the case and if it was than it would be by a group of irresponsible teenage ridden angst (which not meaning you, you actually seem to have more sense than that) but the coollike a bomb or whatever guy along

HUMANITY EVOLVED FROM, SEE THAT WORD THERE, *FROM* ANARCHY. THERE IS A REASON THAT IT IS *FROM*.

with countless others on the ng boards.) I believe in equality of all races, species, sexes, and peace among evryone and everything( of course this only seems a dream

IT IS BUT A DREAM. EARTH IS A PLACE OF CONFLICT. YOU WANT HEAVEN? GO KILL YOURSELF.

You're a furry arent you. I wonder if i know you... anyway, regardless, here it straight up. People can believe that their soul is an animals, that they themselves are in fact lizards, or any other animals all they like. I dont care, if i like it i'm gonna eat it.

Regardless of religious belief, whichever spirit you believe to be omnipotent is truly all powerful, they DESIGNED IT TO BE THIS WAY. If they didnt, THEY ARENT OMNIPOTENT AND YOU ARE BELIEVING IN THE WRONG THING.

The answer is - its meant to be this way for some kind of reason. Man eats meat.

Vegetarianism is clearly the most unnatural thing ever, because how many more people are ILL from being vegetarian than those who eat meat. How many pasty, sick looking people are vegetarian?

Dont like my view? ASK ANY IMPARTIAL DOCTOR. I'VE BEEN TOLD THIS BY A DOCTOR WHO IS HIMSELF VEGETARIAN. IT TAKES MORE EFFORT TO BE VEGETARIAN AND BE HEALTHY, AND IS THEREFORE UNNATURAL.

to the world of wild life) but we have that control over ourselves, either live in restraint or truly free and in a peacful society. That is why I follow animal rights views, things

TRULY FREE, AND PEACEFUL WOULD ONLY HAPPEN IF EVERYONE GOES AT THE WATER PIPE AND ARE TOTALLY MONGED BEYOND BELIEF.

that have been created in a government controlled world must be abolished in one as well, that can we truly start withliving more respectable lives, respectable to eachother and earth. So once again Im am confused with you labeling me as right wing

"OOOOOOOOO I see we have alot of rebels in this board, hating on PETA. Probaly a bunch of misguided, I hate George Bush types and thought it was cool to be atheist in high school crowd."

when I am almost furthest from that, I just find it highly hypocritical of others to only have evils brought to their attention through the sources of media which i compare to as trends, and that they seem to forget or not even realize the other evils that are far

WHAT DOES SOCIAL TRENDS HAVE TO DO WITH THE POINT. YOU DONT EXACTLY MAKE IT CLEAR.

more important to abolish than that of an idiot's war that will end soon enough. I

THE REPUBLICANS HAVE A STRANGLEHOLD ON DEMOCRACY. DEMOCRACY DOES NOT TRULY, TRULY, BY DEFINITION, ACTUALLY EXIST. GEORGE BUSH IS EITHER A MORON OR A GOOD MAN, BUT TO ASSUME THAT THIS WAR THAT HAS BEEN GOIN ON FOR MILLENIA WILL EVER ACTUALLY END IS A BIT SILLY AND NAIVE. ONLY WAR WILL END THIS WAR, AND WHO CAN BE BOTHERED WITH THAT.

GOVERNMENT - SOME REPRESSION OF THE PEOPLE, PEOPLE WHO ARE ANTISOCIAL AND VIOLENT SOMETIMES GET PUNISHED

ANARCHY - NO REPRESSION ON ANYONE, WHICH WILL LEAD TO OTHER PEOPLE REPRESSING OTHER PEOPLE. ANARCHY IS BY DEFINITION A TIME OF RULES AND LAWLESSNESS, WHICH CAN ONLY EXIST IN BETWEEN PERIODS OF LAW AND ORDER. ITS IN HUMAN NATURE. WHILST I HATE BUSH, ITS NOT COS OF ANY ISSUE OTHER THAN THE BELIEF OF MUCH OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT HE HAS THE DIVINE RIGHT TO RULE THE WORLD.

understand the loss of humans lives but that will do me no good to try to make me realize any greater than the loss of another animals by unatural means, especially

GOD DAMN, I NEARLY EMPATHIZE WITH THE RIGHT WING WHO HATE HIPPIES. AND I AM A FUCKING SMELLY HIPPY.

when millions have been killed for our purposes for thousands of years. Im also left

OH NO, HUMANITY HAS EATEN OTHER ANIMALS TO SURVIVE.

I DONT SEE YOU CRYING ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF OUR OWN THAT WE'VE MURDERED THROUGHOUT TIME, WHICH IS SURELY THE GREATER CRIME.

confused you seem to be mixed in the world of government oppression but also support the oppression towards animals or at least that is what it seems.

OH NO, I SUPPORT MY SPECIES, WHICH I HAPPEN TO QUITE LIKE, OVER SOME NICE TASTY FOOD. i bet you're whiter than your natural racial colour, whatever that is. Feel a bit anaemic by any chance? a bit dizzy?

and as for hiding behind a computer screen. saying all this. I'll say anything to anyone if i have even the vaguest hope of saving them from their own stupidity. You seem to have some intelligence, so we'll see....

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 21:46:06

I wont bother contradicting all the arguments you made but a few stood out such as the vegetarianism being unatural, if it unatural than why are so many animals on this earth vegetarian, it is perfectly natural. Surviving on the land is in every way natural you nitwit. And I don't know what crackpot doctor told you that vegetarians are unhealthier than meat eaters perhaps uneducated ones because it has been proven by more than one doctor whom you'll visit if you have a cold that it is alot healthier and prevents many diseases. are you calling something that you eat than causes disease natural? This should be a sign that humans should live off organic materials and not a sign from god (i thought i'd add that to prevent you from stuffing words into my mouth) but from common sense. And just because someone had a harder time providing themselves with vegetarian supplies does not mean that its unnatural. Its only harder to get because society provides more abundance of meat. technology makes tings easier to get, is that natual? of course not, as a result it destroys the ecosystem we depend on. Even in natural circumstances of predators, it would be much more time consuming to hunt an animal, kill it and cook and eat it (or just eat it raw) than to live off a number of organic foods by simply gathering them in abundant places, that would seem natural to me. well frankly im kind of tired of the argument, and won't bother goin into the argument on anarchy and so I won't go into too much depth, but I think that it would make most sense to back to which we came from. To be fre from politics( which you stated to hate earlier so it really doesn'y make sense to why your oppossed to such an idea, in fact Im almost ceratin that your confused since you can't seem to make up your mind) anyway I think it would be in our advantage to have the knowledge of history and live an easier life in an anarchist society not necessarily back to nature completely, but the key is if that were to happen that we would need to stay that way and not evolve, why the need, most dangers today are products of technology itself so it really doesn't make sense to have it around.

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 21:54:28

I once again should have posted this in the same comment but I only catched htis after I posted about the whole I seem to care more about animals than my own species and seem to be inaffected by the slaughter of humans as well. This is ceratinly not true, I focuesed on animal cruelty because they suffer more than humans do as a whole in this world today (which Im am not trying to say make human suffering acceptable but the topic was also started on animal cruelty so id like to focus moreso on it). Once again i say that im indifferent to superioity, its not like we're on teams a life lost by unatural causes is still the same and should not happen.

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-26 23:39:58

At 2/25/06 07:58 PM, tpm wrote:
That video was pretty gross though, did you see that living cat looking at the skins of other cats? I don't care if kidnapping pets and skinning them is their culture, it is sick. I definately have lower respect for China, which was already low with all their gov't censorship. Maybe after Bush wipes out a few more middle eastern countries for no reason, and Bush "makes up" some law to stay in office, then we can finally hit a country that has it coming.

The Chinese outnumber Americans by a large margin. It would be foolish for us to attack them for skinning animals. Besides what is the real difference if we eat the animal or skin it. The animal ends up dead either way. If you don't like hurting animals, go vegan and quit whining.

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-27 00:52:40

At 2/26/06 09:46 PM, fiddycent wrote: I wont bother contradicting all the arguments you made but a few stood out such as the vegetarianism being unatural, if it unatural than why are so many animals on this earth vegetarian, it is perfectly natural. Surviving on the land is in every way natural

ARE YOU A GOAT? SERIOUSLY.

you nitwit. And I don't know what crackpot doctor told you that vegetarians are unhealthier than meat eaters perhaps uneducated ones because it has been proven

I SEE, SO EVEN THOUGH I'VE WITNESSED MORE VEGETARIANS BEING PALE AND UNHEALTHY THAN MEAT EATERS, AND THO I'VE HEARD IT FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A GP, YOU RESORT TO MERE INSULTS AND A HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE IN AN ATTEMPT TO BEAT MY ARGUMENT? PISS OFF YOU PONCE. . DID I ALREADY MENTION THE DOCTOR THAT TOLD ME THAT VEGETARIANS ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE ANAEMIC AND ILL, IS VEGETARIAN HIMSELF?

by more than one doctor whom you'll visit if you have a cold that it is alot healthier and prevents many diseases. are you calling something that you eat than causes disease

YEAH, ARE THEY ALL VEGETARIAN THEMSELVES BY ANY CHANCE? ( WAITS FOR RETORT)
:natural? This should be a sign that humans should live off organic materials and not a sign from god (i thought i'd add that to prevent you from stuffing words into my mouth)

AND MEAT ISNT ORGANIC? IS IT ROCKLIKE, PERHAPS? DOES IT NOT HAVE CELLS AND RESPIRATORY SYSTEM AND ORGANS, JUST LIKE MEAT?

PERHAPS YOU PREFER THE TASTE OF GREEN ORGANS TO RED ONES, I PREFER A GOOD MIX OF BOTH MYSELF.

SCIENTIFIC FACT: ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? WEIGHT FOR WEIGHT, GIVEN SPECIFIC ITEMS, IE A POUND OF CABBAGE VERSUS A POUND OF COW, NOT EVEN "BEEF", THE BEEF HAS MORE VARIETY OF NUTRIENTS?

BULL SHIT EATING MEAT MAKES YOU MORE LIKELY TO CATCH A COLD, BUT TO BE SURE I'LL FIND OUT. MICROBES MAKE YOU CATCH A COLD, MEAT PROVIDES SUPERB AMOUNTS OF PROTEIN THATS READY TO USE, WHICH HELPS BOLSTER THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM OF THE BODY. VEGETABLES TAKE MORE TIME TO DIGEST AND MORE ENERGY, SLOWING DOWN THE BODY IF IT HAD TO EXIST ON JUST THESE.

but from common sense. And just because someone had a harder time providing themselves with vegetarian supplies does not mean that its unnatural. Its only harder

YOU ARE OUT IN THE WILD. YOU HAVE : A SHARP STICK AND A GOOD SET OF LEGS. DO YOU A) EAT GRASS N RANDOM PLANTS IN THE HOPE THAT THEY CAN SUSTAIN YOU.

OR DO YOU B) MOVE UP THE FOOD CHAIN AND CATCH AND EAT SOMETHING THAT HAS ALREADY DONE ALL THE EATING FOR YOU.

to get because society provides more abundance of meat. technology makes tings easier to get, is that natual? of course not, as a result it destroys the ecosystem we depend on. Even in natural circumstances of predators, it would be much more time

"THE" ECOSYSTEM HAS NEVER BEEN DESTROYED. SMALL POPULATIONS OF CREATURES IN DIFFERENT AREAS HAVE SUFFERED EXTINCTION.

consuming to hunt an animal, kill it and cook and eat it (or just eat it raw) than to live off a number of organic foods by simply gathering them in abundant places, that would

I SEE, SO HUMANITY CAN SIT AROUND, SMOKE SOME BONGS AND BECOME SOFT AND ALL LIKE, FRUITY. ITS FUCKING HIPPYS LIKE YOU THAT GIVE THE REST OF US A BAD FUCKING NAME. THE 60'S ARE OVER MAN, THE GOLDEN AGE IS GONE, FACE IT.

MANKIND CREATED TECHNOLOGY AND IT CANNOT BE THROWN AWAY. WOULD YOU TRUST IRAQ IF AMERICA SAID IT WAS GOING TO DESTORY EVERYTHING THAT WAS EVER MADE, EVER, DOWN TO THE POINT OF THROWING ROCKS DOWN A BIG HOLE.

BRINGS ME ON TO ANOTHER POINT, WHAT DO YOU THINK TECHNOLOGY IS? ITS CHIPPED STONES, CHIPS, HEH, CHIPS AS WELL ( YOU MAY CALL THEM FRIES)

BUT OF COURSE, YOU DONT EAT CHIPS BECAUSE YOU HATE TECHNOLOGY AND THEREFORE EAT YOUR POTATOS RAW.

seem natural to me. well frankly im kind of tired of the argument, and won't bother goin into the argument on anarchy and so I won't go into too much depth, but I think that it would make most sense to back to which we came from. To be fre from politics( which you stated to hate earlier so it really doesn'y make sense to why your oppossed to such an idea, in fact Im almost ceratin that your confused since you can't seem to make up your mind) anyway I think it would be in our advantage to have the knowledge

I JUST DONT LIKE YOU AND YOUR GOD COMPLEX. YOU TREAT ME TO "REFINED" WORDS TO TRY MAKE A RETARDED ARGUMENT LOOK CLEVER. AND ALSO MAKE ME LOOK LESS REFINED BY PROXY. FUCK YOU.

of history and live an easier life in an anarchist society not necessarily back to nature

LETS SEE, ANARCHY WITH NATURE - MURDER AND RAPE USING POINTY STICKS
ANARCHY WITHOUT NATURE - MURDER AND RAPE USING GUNS AND MISSILES.

ALSO, AS SOMEONE SHAT ON ME BRILLIANTLY ONCE : ****** WE ARE NATURE ******

completely, but the key is if that were to happen that we would need to stay that way and not evolve, why the need, most dangers today are products of technology itself so it really doesn't make sense to have it around.

NO, THE DANGER IS THE HUMAN PSYCHE. AN INANIMATE OBJECT CANNOT MURDER. IT CAN KILL, BUT ONLY PEOPLE CAN MURDER. DO YOU SEE THE DISTINCTION?

YOU CLEARLY LOSE THIS ARGUMENT TO ANY RATIONAL OUTSIDER WHO HAS AN IMPARTIAL VIEW. I'M GLAD YOU ENTERTAINED ME FOR A WHILE. AND HEY TOM, IF THIS IS YOU IN DISGUISE, I STILL DONT APOLOGISE FOR MY VIEWS.

JUST TO WRAP IT UP NICELY - HUMANS ARE OMNIVORES, TECHNOLOGY IS NATURAL BECAUSE WE MADE IT. IF YOU FIND IT UNRELIGIOUS, WHY WOULD GOD HAVE LET US CREATE IT. IF YOU THINK HE CREATED IT SO THAT YOU COULD DESTROY IT, HOW DARE YOU ASSUME YOU KNOW GODS INEFFABLE WILL. IF YOUR BLOOD IS BOILING NOW, GOOD, MAYBE IT'LL FORCE SOME NUTRIENTS INTO YOUR BRAIN SO YOU CAN THINK CLEARLY, EVENTUALLY.

CRUELTY TO ANIMALS IS WRONG, BUT SO IS HUMAN HUNGER. AND I MEAN REAL HUNGER, OF VAST POPULATIONS OF PEOPLE. I FUCKING DESPISE PEOPLE WHO WILL CHOOSE ANOTHER SPECIES OVER THERE OWN. AS RETARDED AS THE HUMAN RACE IS, ITS STILL OURS, AND YOU SHOULD BE LOYAL TO IT.

ALSO TO GO HATING ON AN ENTIRE COUNTRY JUST COS OF A) ITS DIFFERENT BELIEFS IN WHAT IS FOOD AND WHAT ISNT, AND B) A PROPAGANDA VIDEO IS THE ULTIMATE IN BLIND RACISM. TO THOSE WHO THINK THAT IS RIGHT, I HOPE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES DIE OF SLOW, HORRIBLE ILLNESSES.

wow, that felt good. i may have to venture back into the politics forums.

on a good note, that blue rascal mix rocks, and trent reznor makes good music. I've lost respect for him now however

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-27 00:54:58

At 2/26/06 09:54 PM, fiddycent wrote: I once again should have posted this in the same comment but I only catched htis

DONT GET ME STARTED ON HUMAN SUFFERING, YOU DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS ARGUMENT, PLUS IT'LL UPSET ANYONE WHO READS IT.

after I posted about the whole I seem to care more about animals than my own species and seem to be inaffected by the slaughter of humans as well. This is ceratinly not true, I focuesed on animal cruelty because they suffer more than humans do as a whole in this world today (which Im am not trying to say make human suffering acceptable but the topic was also started on animal cruelty so id like to focus moreso on it). Once again i say that im indifferent to superioity, its not like we're on teams a life lost by unatural causes is still the same and should not happen.

SO IS IT UNNATURAL FOR A LION TO EAT A GAZELLE.

Response to Blue Rascal, Trent Reznor 2006-02-27 00:58:39

YAY, I SEEM TO HAVE HAD A GOOD SPANKING OFF THE 0 VOTERS WHO DISAGREE WITH MY VIEWS. THANK FUCK I NEVER WRITE ANYTHING THAT I EXPECT OTHER PEOPLE TO LIKE, MUSIC WISE, OTHERWISE I MIGHT GET ACTUALLY UPSET BY THIS CHILDISH ATTEMPT TO STOP MY VIEWS. TO STOP MY VIEWS, BITCHES, YOU'LL HAVE TO BE IN GOVERNMENT, OR IN CHARGE OF THIS SITE.