00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GhostFerret just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Warning: Very Long Post.

13,734 Views | 222 Replies

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 11:45:49

At 1/16/06 11:22 AM, -Sickair- wrote: I can't belive I just read that whole thing.

Me neither... but I just couldn't tear my eyes away. For what it's worth, it's a rather good read, but just completely and obviously very tedious.

America, Peas, Christmas

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 11:51:02

ahhhhhh!!!!!!

i think i became an idiot!!!!!!!

why in the world i read the whole thing anyway!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 11:53:20

I can't believe I actually bothered to read through all of that scrolling. It did make my head hurt a bit. Quite funny, however. I did enjoy reading that long post. Anyway, country, Africa. Vegetable, carrot. Holiday, meh.

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 11:53:52

Austria
Pumpkin, Thanksgiving.

And I couldn't read your handwriting in the picture. =(

Good message, it's a shame not that many people actually read it.

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 11:55:10

At 1/16/06 11:53 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I can't believe I actually bothered to read through all of that scrolling. It did make my head hurt a bit. Quite funny, however. I did enjoy reading that long post. Anyway, country, Africa. Vegetable, carrot. Holiday, meh.

Africa isn't a country :o

Australia
Lettuce
Thanksgiving

yeh

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 11:56:11

Cheers Rideo

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 12:02:22

what the hell was that???

Hi.

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 12:07:13

I agree with you that people perhaps don't read things through enough, but it would be boring if everybody acted all senesible!

And for the record, Albania, Christmas and Potato.

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 12:16:32

First...Angola carrot Thanksgiving.

Second, I wholeheartedly agree with what you're saying. There are a lot of people out there who simply do not read a thread before posting. Or, if they do read, its only the first post and nothing else. I know I've been guilty of such things in the past, and most other people have too. That's OK, its the people who consistently read the topic title, then go ahead and post something completely irrelevant. However, this posting faux pas often goes away with time and experience on the boards.

You said that it would be dry if there were only intelligent, well thought out discussions on the boards. I disagree with you. It would probably make things a lot better on here. It would be more fun to post and see what people are thinking and then having intelligent replies and conversations about it, instead of what we see today. I know I can definitely deal without the one word/line responses on the boards in favour of longer, more well thought out responses.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

PS...awesome thread.

I used to be with it. Then they changed what it was.

Now what I'm with isn't it and what's it seems weird and scary to me.

It'll happen to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 12:53:33

Austria, Carrot, Thanksgiving

Will that do? I believe you made a good point, but I, however, have a headache. Thanks. :D

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 13:17:32

At 1/16/06 12:26 PM, mamatequila wrote: Yeah dude that was eyepain, i don't mind reading it, would've been better if it was interesting.

=)

I was limited by the drastically reduced limit and trying to avoid it being spam.
I'll hit up the nice chunky replies of my own later, I gotta bus it home soon.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 13:24:02

I know you warned us, but I was willing to read it had it been written by someone who wasn't a dick. Stop being an unfunny dick and do something productive.

Like giving blood- give all of it away.

アートは物質の生命であり、あなたが何を作成しようとも、それはアートです。

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 13:25:13

WTF? A Very Long Post? I don't get it!

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 13:27:41

At 1/16/06 10:27 AM, kirbystar wrote: That's spam. If you want to say something, post it like a regular message, not...

L
I
K
E

T
H
I
S

And for the record, you are correct, I doubt many people would read that whole thing.

lolbackseatmod

Silly noob doesn't know what's going on.

Right behind you

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 13:28:57

At 1/16/06 01:24 PM, Effsix wrote: I know you warned us, but I was willing to read it had it been written by someone who wasn't a dick. Stop being an unfunny dick and do something productive.

I call into question your curveball hostility. o_O

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 13:31:49

t
h
a
t

w
a
s

v
e
r
y

l
o
o
n
g

c
o
n
s
i
d
e
r
i
n
g

i

d
i
d
n
t

r
e
a
d

t
h
e

w
h
o
l
e

t
h
i
n
g

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 13:33:46

Austria, cabbage, christmas. God that fucken post was annoying. Good, but annoying

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 13:40:38

I

r
e
a
d

i
t,

I

j
u
s
t

d
i
d
n'
t

c
a
r
e

S
o
r
r
y.

:\

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 13:40:46

Angola, Cucumber, Christmas. I demand my generic congratulations, now.

Anyway, that was an interesting method of point-provery. A unique and original take on the crux of the issue, and the woes heralded therein. I'll admit, I'm one of the people that oft gets upset at the prospect of my posts not being read, when I eventually do decided to make them of the long-winded variety. It pains me to see one of my marvelous pieces of gold sink via lack of collective attention. Still, I'll bear what you said in mind, and try not to shit it out verbally next time my rage rises.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 13:49:53

spam = ¥

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 13:51:50

o.O

m
y

e
y
e
s

h
u
r
t
>.<

Check out my newest News Post!

Anyone need an artist or coder for a game? Drop me a PM!

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 13:52:59

At 1/16/06 01:28 PM, Zerok wrote:
At 1/16/06 01:24 PM, Effsix wrote: I know you warned us, but I was willing to read it had it been written by someone who wasn't a dick. Stop being an unfunny dick and do something productive.
I call into question your curveball hostility. o_O

I'm the angry cop who comes down hard on wife beaters. That first post to me was the equivalent of a domestic situation that involved some outer pain. I lost my rag, and I'd do it again (if I could find it).

Plus I like swearing, it's my favourite part of the language. Fuck!

アートは物質の生命であり、あなたが何を作成しようとも、それはアートです。

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 13:55:58

That was just dumb

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 14:00:02

T
y
p
i
n
g

l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s

i
s

r
e
t
a
r
d
e
d

s
o

l
i
e
k

l
o
l

m
a
n

y
o
u

c
a
t
c
h

t
h
e

g
a
m
e

l
a
s
t

n
i
g
h
t
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 14:00:37

I read it all and feel damn proud of it. But even typing it in Word must have taken a helluva long time.

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 14:01:46

Argentina. Lettuce. Thansgiving.
Also, it seems that the author feels as if it is the readers that are suffering when reading this well said post. If it was done as I think, then the author is truly the one with lots of time on his or her hands. However, we all have seen those people in MMORPG's that are level 1,000,000 in about a month of playing. I, personally, detest MMORPG's of any kind as they deteriorate the structure of society with their "orcs" and "elves" and I simply do not have the patience to "level up" because it takes an almost unreasonable amount of time and patience to get to such high levels. I am more of a modern military tactical first-person shooter man myself. That being said, there are many people who consider this read not even worth their time as it is childsplay. You must realize that some people simply have absolutely nothing else to do than spend literally years on something so useless. In short, they have no life.

Boots on the ground.

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 14:06:19

dayum!! how long did it take you to make this, it took me 10 minutes to read it all(without scroll of mouse till you told me to) this is truley a legendary page.

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 14:16:40

I cant beleive I read through that. It's more of a curiosity thing from my part.

I cant be arsed to think of a country and all those things with the headache reading your silly speech gave me. o:<

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 14:19:52

lolwut?

Response to Warning: Very Long Post. 2006-01-16 15:24:06

LOL, well that ends the "Zerok" for mod debate we've been having.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature