00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MidnightsCalm just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,992,645 Views | 60,681 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 03:32:56

At 9/4/07 03:26 AM, TheThing wrote:
w00t!!111!!oneone! Thank god for Clock Day! Without that, I would never have been able to be here, making so many people drop.

lol, I found the average rise list quite funny this week. If I had to add more than 3 people to that list the next rise was something like .9 which would be pretty pathetic. Well done! :D

Fuck, that ruins my spirits. Oh well, I'm not that far behind. With some diligence, I can catch up. But with school, that may not turn out as I've planned.

I see a close battle here. Sort of like the one me and Shanus had/have on and off. Good luck soldier!

*Salutes*
*Salutes*

*Salutes*

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 03:35:26

At 9/4/07 03:26 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
At 9/4/07 03:19 AM, craigalan wrote:
Oh I'm sure you will be! I will probably be doing the update next Tuesday yes. I'm not positive though, Shanus might get a chance and want to. We will see!

Thank you very much but it might not be the case summer's become almost unbearable for my body and computer. It was like 100 here today no a/c the highest the tempeture was today was 111. So my computer's overheating from time to time =/ which sucks. It's so hot in california it's 90 at 12:30 am.

No worries, you've become a very active member in the barracks lately. Nearly every second post is yours! Plus you pace is great, you deserve to be on the list!

Yes i love ths club it's very fun and a great hobby. My pace is pretty good i suppose but it should be higher i didn't know how to B/p when i started. But luckily in a few months i'll get an average 70 B/p's a day. Oh and of course clock day totally helped i still can't wait for next year.

*Salutes*

*Salutes*

Multipurpose Blog/Normal comments.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 08:46:15

At 9/4/07 02:52 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
Seamonky - 859
EagleRock - 827
PenguinLink - 619
X-Naut - 528
pwroftheseagoat - 526

Congrats to all. I miss being on this list :(

Top 3 biggest average rises: pwroftheseagoat + 37.6, TheThing + 8.6, Sentio + 4.5!

Hahahahahahaha, awesome increase there!

07 // 44398 // 859 // 61.4 // 245.5- // Seamonky

So far away :(

08 // 38086 // 162 // 11.6 // 004.5+ // Sentio

Still moving, and given that I was away all of last week I'm actually amazed I got that many!

09 // 35514 // 827 // 59.1 // 089.0- // EagleRock
10 // 33910 // 007 // 00.5 // 119.8- // SlashFirestorm
11 // 31100 // 526 // 37.6 // 037.6+ // pwroftheseagoat

They're a comin' for me :S

*Salutes*

*salutes* thanks for the update

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 08:58:05

At 9/4/07 02:52 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Barracks roster - September 4, 2007

Thanks Stero. I dont think I'll be able to do anymore updates myself as I'm back to college next monday

Top 5 Gainers:

Seamonky - 859
EagleRock - 827
PenguinLink - 619
X-Naut - 528
pwroftheseagoat - 526

Congrats people

Top gainers, repeat offenders: Seamonky, PenguinLink, X-Naut!

Congrats

New to the list: craigalan, AustinR, philonous!

Welcome

Returning to the list: PossiblePancakes!

Welcome back :P

Top 3 biggest average rises: pwroftheseagoat + 37.6, TheThing + 8.6, Sentio + 4.5!

At least some people are gaining

Random word: Dodo!

Random Response: Flaquar!

23 // 14374 // 423 // 30.2 // 099.7- // Shanus
24 // 14214 // 324 // 23.1 // 061.2- // Sterockicy

I'm suprised as I haven;t been gettin much B/P at all. Wonder how long I can fend you off Stero :D

*Salutes*

*SALUTES*

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 09:01:01

What, no mention of me reaching teh promised land?

Top 5 Gainers:

Seamonky - 859
EagleRock - 827
PenguinLink - 619
X-Naut - 528
pwroftheseagoat - 526

Damn, only 4 points short of reaching that list :(

12 // 30831 // 021 // 01.5 // 001.5+ // ArtDanVal
13 // 30065 // 522 // 37.3 // 079.4- // Coop83
14 // 30000 // 000 // 00.0 // 000.0+ // life

Well, I'm ranked at 13 (Just like Dale Jr. :( ) Still, I might just be able to reach rank 12 by next update, if I'm really lucky and pacy :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 10:09:41

At 9/4/07 02:52 AM, Sterockicy wrote: 02 // 55470 // 391 // 27.9 // 081.4- // Phantom

Good, very fitting to my current situation, good list. Anyway what I wanted to bring up is 2 things:
1). Why can't we view our own reviews?
2). Why isn't any ranking page except Exp is up yet, not to mention B/P has been split in two in it.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 12:39:55

Well, I have returned from a little camping trip. It went pretty well, but some of the people we were with are complete morons. Oh, well. To be expected. I got a bit of a sunburn, too, but I don't think too bad. I am also beginning to suspect I have contracted a little poison ivy, but I'll know more as the days wear on. Dear God, I hope not!

Nice to come back to a barracks update, too! Nicely done. I, of course, didn't get much B/P done as I was gone most of Friday, all of Saturday and almost all of Sunday (my big B/P days). At least it was 2 weeks worth or it would've looked REALLY pathetic.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 12:42:49

Top 3 biggest average rises: TheThing + 8.6
w00t!!111!!oneone! Thank god for Clock Day! Without that, I would never have been able to be here, making so many people drop.

lol, I dropped cause of Clock Day, good job.

Rank // Total B/P points // Gain // Gain/day // Gain rise/drop // Name
48 // 02648 // 287 // 20.5 // 030.1- // HeavenDuff
49 // 02637 // 222 // 15.9 // 008.6+ // TheThing
Fuck, that ruins my spirits. Oh well, I'm not that far behind. With some diligence, I can catch up. But with school, that may not turn out as I've planned.

Yeah !!! :)
I won !!! :)

Don't put the blame on school !!! >:(
I also have school you know !!! >:(

But I won !!! :)

*Salutes*
*Salutes*

*Salutes*

btw, I won !!! :)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 12:44:49

At 9/4/07 12:39 PM, RSQViper wrote: Well, I have returned from a little camping trip. It went pretty well, but some of the people we were with are complete morons. Oh, well. To be expected. I got a bit of a sunburn, too, but I don't think too bad. I am also beginning to suspect I have contracted a little poison ivy, but I'll know more as the days wear on. Dear God, I hope not!

Eek i never got that luckily last time i went camping there was only 5,000 bees and wasps =/. Nowadays camping's impossible out here not to mention far too dangerous with the dryness and everything.

Nice to come back to a barracks update, too! Nicely done. I, of course, didn't get much B/P done as I was gone most of Friday, all of Saturday and almost all of Sunday (my big B/P days). At least it was 2 weeks worth or it would've looked REALLY pathetic.

Those are my three best days too. I can't wait until next week though for the update and cool down. The weekend as decent for me i coulda got a lot more if it wasn't over a 110. The summer's like the worse time of the year out here. Although i can't say winter's better since we can't really say that we have a winter down here.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 18:00:02

At 9/4/07 10:09 AM, Phantom wrote: Anyway what I wanted to bring up is 2 things:

This is because they haven't added the feature in yet. They are going to, though, but I guess other things are takin gpriority, plus people weren't in the offive at NG due to PAX and what-not.

2). Why isn't any ranking page except Exp is up yet, not to mention B/P has been split in two in it.

Probably the same reason as above.

The new site is great, but I really do wish they would get a move-on with the updating. I want it more complete and functional soon. Like, have you taken a look at your user page? At some point you're going to be able to move it around so you can have what YOU want in the order you want it. Like Flash Favs on top, News on the bottom or however you want it.

At 9/4/07 12:44 PM, craigalan wrote:
At 9/4/07 12:39 PM, RSQViper wrote: Well, I have returned from a little camping trip. It went pretty well, but some of the people we were with are complete morons. Oh, well. To be expected. I got a bit of a sunburn, too, but I don't think too bad. I am also beginning to suspect I have contracted a little poison ivy, but I'll know more as the days wear on. Dear God, I hope not!
Eek i never got that luckily last time i went camping there was only 5,000 bees and wasps =/. Nowadays camping's impossible out here not to mention far too dangerous with the dryness and everything.

Out where? South Cali? Oh, and I think I also managed to doge all the Triple E that's going around, so that is definitely GOOD!

Those are my three best days too. I can't wait until next week though for the update and cool down. The weekend as decent for me i coulda got a lot more if it wasn't over a 110. The summer's like the worse time of the year out here. Although i can't say winter's better since we can't really say that we have a winter down here.

I don't get tons of B/P as it is, so missing Friday and Saturday are pretty big blows and Sunday as well is a decent day for me.

Almost for got to say thanks! So, thanks!

36 // 05907 // 206 // 14.7 // 110.0- // RSQViper

-110.0, huh? Fuckin' Clock Day... lmao.
-------
Tom wrote me today and let me know he got my BYTESIZE.FLA and that he may be uploading it today. Keep a look out! (Seriously. Please let me know because I can't see the frontpage at work) And let me know what you think!

mood: giddy

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 18:29:11

At 9/4/07 08:46 AM, Sentio wrote:

I found that section pretty funny too. Also, whats going on with your pace lately Sentio. You dropping off?

At 9/4/07 08:58 AM, Shanus wrote:
Thanks Stero. I dont think I'll be able to do anymore updates myself as I'm back to college next monday

Thats OK, i figured the time was coming soon and I was prepared.

Random word: Dodo!
Random Response: Flaquar!

What the flaq!

I'm suprised as I haven;t been gettin much B/P at all. Wonder how long I can fend you off Stero :D

I would say 2 weeks maybe less. I was hoping we could hit 15k together but I dont think that will happen anymore. :(

At 9/4/07 09:01 AM, Coop83 wrote:
What, no mention of me reaching teh promised land?

Sorry! I figured you have been congratulated enough. I don't want you to feel TOO good! Statwhores we are!

At 9/4/07 10:09 AM, Phantom wrote:
Good, very fitting to my current situation, good list. Anyway what I wanted to bring up is 2 things:

They havent fixed up the links yet. It will be fixed soon.

Same with the links. I was pretty freaked out too when I saw they had split up the b/p one. What the hells going on there?

The update was fairly close this week. I think three people missed out on the top gainers by like 10 points or less!

Lets hope we can keep it this even from now on!

*Salutes*

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 19:42:16

At 9/4/07 06:29 PM, Sterockicy wrote:
At 9/4/07 08:46 AM, Sentio wrote:
I found that section pretty funny too. Also, whats going on with your pace lately Sentio. You dropping off?

Combination of going on holiday, being at home in the UK with this crappy connection, and a sister who damn near lives on this computer, and having far too many people to go down to the pub and get drunk with instead :D. But don't fear, I'll be at university in a month, and given the choice of NG or working there will only be one thing that wins out!

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 19:43:46

At 9/4/07 12:42 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
Top 3 biggest average rises: TheThing + 8.6
lol, I dropped cause of Clock Day, good job.

As did most people. Since by the end of the day I was not even watching the flash, just looking at the file size and author, I barely got any points.

Rank // Total B/P points // Gain // Gain/day // Gain rise/drop // Name
48 // 02648 // 287 // 20.5 // 030.1- // HeavenDuff
49 // 02637 // 222 // 15.9 // 008.6+ // TheThing
Yeah !!! :)
I won !!! :)

Oh well. I'll get there next time.

Don't put the blame on school !!! >:(
I also have school you know !!! >:(

Yeah, but do you have to read 2 books and write a 2-3 page essay on each? I don't think so. In fact, I'm supposed to be doing one essay right now, and it's due on Thursday.

But I won !!! :)

Fuck you.

*Salutes*
*Salutes*
*Salutes*

*Salute\8

btw, I won !!! :)

Yeah, I know. Now fuck off

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 20:24:30

At 9/4/07 12:44 PM, craigalan wrote:
At 9/4/07 12:39 PM, RSQViper wrote:
Out where? South Cali? Oh, and I think I also managed to doge all the Triple E that's going around, so that is definitely GOOD!

Yeah by san diego. It's getting a lot cooler luckily that heat wave was a killer.

I don't get tons of B/P as it is, so missing Friday and Saturday are pretty big blows and Sunday as well is a decent day for me.

Eh i've been slacking recently because i like sleeping in. But today i got up at 9 am which is like an hour earlier which helped today. I just need to get up and not be so lazy lol.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 20:34:30

Wow, I was gone a lot longer than I thought I was going to be from here. Bah, I hate school.

Thankees.

Top 5 Gainers:

Seamonky - 859
EagleRock - 827
PenguinLink - 619
X-Naut - 528
pwroftheseagoat - 526

I haven't been really active, and yet I still managed to get on the list. Not bad.

Grats to the others making the list.

01 // 56355 // 528 // 37.7 // 140.2- // X-Naut

I'm still managing to hold the top spot, I see.

03 // 53426 // 646 // 46.1 // 142.3- // BlueHippo

He may be a ways away, but he'll pose a threat to me soon enough.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-05 00:57:39

I'm moving really fast since I joinned the EGB
That's very nice, I'm already getting closer to 3000 points :)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-05 02:22:07

At 9/5/07 12:57 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: I'm moving really fast since I joinned the EGB

Eh you're lucky you're close to your goal. My goal's neverending which is kinda hard. But it's well worth it though. My goals are 10k,top 300 B/p's,15k,20k,25k,and then finally 30k. That's pretty much it although i'll still be B/ping but probably not as much once i reach that. Well good luck on your goal.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-05 06:18:53

At 9/4/07 06:29 PM, Sterockicy wrote:
At 9/4/07 09:01 AM, Coop83 wrote: What, no mention of me reaching teh promised land?
Sorry! I figured you have been congratulated enough. I don't want you to feel TOO good! Statwhores we are!

Alright, no cake for you then :(

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-05 10:12:36

Errrrr lol much? I know the odds are small that they meant me, but it's funny anyway, and also rofl. (The following pic is not meant to effect the judgment of anyone, it is just how I voted).

The Elite Guard Barracks

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-05 10:36:29

At 9/5/07 10:12 AM, Phantom wrote: Errrrr lol much? I know the odds are small that they meant me, but it's funny anyway, and also rofl. (The following pic is not meant to effect the judgment of anyone, it is just how I voted).

Gotta admit, their ability to stretch THAT to 6 megs is impressive...

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-05 13:39:25

At 9/5/07 10:12 AM, Phantom wrote: Errrrr lol much? I know the odds are small that they meant me, but it's funny anyway, and also rofl. (The following pic is not meant to effect the judgment of anyone, it is just how I voted).

Meh, it sucked. I thought it might have been one of those profile flashes, like "omg (insert user name) is so sexy. Look at (insert various stats that make the user look good). oh, i'm so hard now. i think ill masturbate to this profile."

But alas, I was wrong. Just more spam.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-05 13:48:04

At 9/5/07 02:22 AM, craigalan wrote:
At 9/5/07 12:57 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: I'm moving really fast since I joinned the EGB
Eh you're lucky you're close to your goal. My goal's neverending which is kinda hard. But it's well worth it though. My goals are 10k,top 300 B/p's,15k,20k,25k,and then finally 30k. That's pretty much it although i'll still be B/ping but probably not as much once i reach that. Well good luck on your goal.

Well, it's not my final goal, it's juste the next level; Elite Guard Private First Class.
I also hope to climb up the rank a little more, and I'm doing pretty well.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-05 16:03:09

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/39 8839

the fact that this is just a gif they stole from the internet is obvious, but is it still considered stolen accoding to Newgrounds rules?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-05 20:12:37

The where's wade flash in the portal sends you here http://www.kegel-exercises.net/pwrx/page s/page.jsp?P_SITE_ID=44&P_PAGE_ID=575&rf id=abtx2 is that against the rules?

You get that whe you click on one of the people at the pool. Use tab+enter to find it. The sites not like perverted or anything but would that still be against the rules?

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-05 20:17:36

Wow nevermind it's very perverted >_> i guess i saw the jay leno video and thought it was some health website not a sexual healing website.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-05 23:06:11

At 9/5/07 08:17 PM, craigalan wrote: Wow nevermind it's very perverted >_> i guess i saw the jay leno video and thought it was some health website not a sexual healing website.

Admit it. You're still at that website getting your jollies off. lol

Yeah, I freaking hate those port Flashes. You click something and you're off to some sick site youd rather never have seen. Goatse, Meatspin or some other heathenish trash-hole.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-05 23:45:38

At 9/5/07 11:06 PM, RSQViper wrote:
At 9/5/07 08:17 PM, craigalan wrote:

So! It was a very good website. I bet you were too :P.

Yeah, I freaking hate those port Flashes. You click something and you're off to some sick site youd rather never have seen. Goatse, Meatspin or some other heathenish trash-hole.

Yes i hate those kinda flashes. But would it be considered against the rules? But if it is i'd have to pm it to wade since it passed judgement. I've seen far too many of those kinds of flashes i'm glad this one was fun ;p.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-06 03:28:49

WOOT! WOOT! My Bytesize is in now! Go check 'er out! )hint: it's the one with my name on it) =p

Also, I posted a News Update for those that like those sorts of things.

At 9/5/07 11:45 PM, craigalan wrote:
At 9/5/07 11:06 PM, RSQViper wrote:
At 9/5/07 08:17 PM, craigalan wrote:
So! It was a very good website. I bet you were too :P.

I just went. I think it's funny that Teri Hatcher is plugging Kegel Exercise Equipment. She must reall yneed money now that she divorced that football dude.

Yes i hate those kinda flashes. But would it be considered against the rules? But if it is i'd have to pm it to wade since it passed judgment. I've seen far too many of those kinds of flashes i'm glad this one was fun ;p.

I actually wasn't linked there. For me it was just a screamer so they may have fixed it or I can't find the link in the pic.

Also, thanks for your congratulatory post in my last News Post. Mad-Mardigan also dropped me a line saying "welcome".

WEEE!!!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-06 04:01:37

At 9/6/07 03:28 AM, RSQViper wrote: WOOT! WOOT! My Bytesize is in now! Go check 'er out! )hint: it's the one with my name on it) =p

Yush i saw it already as you know. My only complaint is his ass needed to be hairier plus we needed it to jiggle :P.

Si i love news posts and i have looked and comented.

I actually wasn't linked there. For me it was just a screamer so they may have fixed it or I can't find the link in the pic.

Yes i went there and looked again. It was strange last time i did it as soon as i saw the screamer i clicked then it put me thare. Guess they got rid of it because i was one of the first to see it.

Also, thanks for your congratulatory post in my last News Post. Mad-Mardigan also dropped me a line saying "welcome".

You're very welcome now do the same for me. :P

WEEE!!!

Super WEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-06 04:22:02

At 9/6/07 03:28 AM, RSQViper wrote: WOOT! WOOT! My Bytesize is in now! Go check 'er out! )hint: it's the one with my name on it) =p

I'll be sure to check them both out over the course of the day.

Also, for those of you who are interested, I'll be making some sort of update for the top protectors list over the next few days

Oh, and Dream-of-Duke is an ungrateful faggot.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature