00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,971,484 Views | 60,520 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-27 22:39:20

At 5/27/07 10:00 PM, EagleRock wrote:
At 5/27/07 08:24 PM, Snerd wrote:
At 5/27/07 07:14 PM, Shanus wrote: Also I've been noticing I've been blamming alot more recently. I don't know if I'm being more judgmental or if there's been an influx of spam or what??
AW SHIT! DEFF CAWN 98 AND SEVEN-FIFTHS!

BLAMMIN' SHIT IN THIS MUTHAFUCKA![/satire]
Don't piss me off. That's the second time already. If you got a problem with the way I run things, say it. Otherwise, leave well enough alone. We get enough detractors from people who hate the Barracks; we don't need our own members doing the same.

I'm only messing with you. Shit... And the stuff on the forums pre-dates this so don't go looking for a third strike or something. And it's not really the way you run things... It's just a saying that I find annoying enough to satirize. You shouldn't take these things seriously.

And who hates the barracks? The people that've been submitting these shitty flash productions under 100 kb? They'll get their shit deleted and we'll get our points.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-27 22:50:37

All right!!!

After exactly 30 days, I've hit Elite Guard Master Sergeant!!!

Also, I wanted to do a little something...

How about a little challenge, eh? If you're not too busy...

Design a B/P rank someone would get once they reached 60000 B/P Points. This new rank would give someone a 100% voting power bonus.

Here is mine, Elite Guard Ultimate Commander! In the blue area of the picture is some stuff I thought would be useful in making your own custom badge.

The Elite Guard Barracks

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-27 22:52:38

Looks like I'm in.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-27 23:11:54

At 5/27/07 10:39 PM, Snerd wrote: I'm only messing with you. Shit... And the stuff on the forums pre-dates this so don't go looking for a third strike or something. And it's not really the way you run things... It's just a saying that I find annoying enough to satirize. You shouldn't take these things seriously.

Okay, fair enough. Joking around in good fun never bothered me...I just thought you were doing it to deliberately piss me off. It's not easy to tell the difference sometimes over a forum and I misinterpreted. Let's keep in mind I just recently returned and I haven't gotten a flavor for everyone's personality yet. That being said, let's move on.

And who hates the barracks? The people that've been submitting these shitty flash productions under 100 kb? They'll get their shit deleted and we'll get our points.

I wasn't referring to them per se. I was referring to people that actually came and spammed our forums in a big way in regular intervals just because of how we voted (F00D was a big culprit of this). They always said similar things to what you said, which is why I took it wrong. Also, we always had moderators that disliked us, which was another fun hurdle to tackle. However, that's probably not as much of an issue anymore.

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-27 23:42:20

At 5/27/07 11:11 PM, EagleRock wrote: That being said, let's move on.

*non-gay man hug* S'okay.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 04:42:49

Lock Day is over. And even though I slept through almost half of the day, I still managed to pick up a plentiful amount of b/p points. Also a good sight to see my save points make a nice little jump as well.

At 5/26/07 04:24 PM, EagleRock wrote: Hah...I need to speak English sometimes, don't I...

Probably. Not all of us are rocket scientists, you know. :P

It was 2 hours, 45 minutes. It was a LONG movie, but I enjoyed it a lot. It IS a hit and miss, though, so only go to see it if you LOVED the other movies and think that Johnny Depp is hilarious.

LONG IS LOVED? Are you trying to beam subliminal messages into my mind?

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 07:23:11

At 5/27/07 10:50 PM, K-Fox wrote: Also, I wanted to do a little something...

How about a little challenge, eh? If you're not too busy...

Design a B/P rank someone would get once they reached 60000 B/P Points. This new rank would give someone a 100% voting power bonus.

Here is mine, Elite Guard Ultimate Commander! In the blue area of the picture is some stuff I thought would be useful in making your own custom badge.

Hum, a new rank at 60000 b/p. This is enough rushing to get EGSC, but EGUC, like you could say it? That's a little too long between 2 ranks. Maybe add some ranks between, like at 40000 and 50000 b/p.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 10:39:30

At 5/28/07 04:42 AM, X-Naut wrote:
At 5/26/07 04:24 PM, EagleRock wrote: Hah...I need to speak English sometimes, don't I...

But some of us can diagram sentences...

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 11:48:52

At 5/27/07 10:50 PM, K-Fox wrote: Here is mine, Elite Guard Ultimate Commander! In the blue area of the picture is some stuff I thought would be useful in making your own custom badge.

That is pretty cool. I expected something like 8 stars or no stars at all, just medals or something. :/

Lock Day is over. And even though I slept through almost half of the day, I still managed to pick up a plentiful amount of b/p points. Also a good sight to see my save points make a nice little jump as well.

Luckly, I got all of Lock Day. I needed to pick up the pace so I don't get passed by Sentio. Also, I wanna make my stats look hawt.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 11:51:49

At 5/28/07 07:23 AM, Azentiger wrote::

Hum, a new rank at 60000 b/p. This is enough rushing to get EGSC, but EGUC, like you could say it? That's a little too long between 2 ranks. Maybe add some ranks between, like at 40000 and 50000 b/p.

...Yeah, I guess you're right. I was thinking that a rank that doubles your voting power should be hard to get, but I think 60000 B/P points is way to high...

Maybe just 45000 points would do? And if to get to EGUC you needed 60000, there were ranks at 40000 and 50000 points, they would have to be platinum badges. Much better than the gold badges, huh? :) That is what my EGUC badge is, a platinum badge.

If anyone wants to try this, here is a link to my EGUC badge as well as some stuff to make your own badge (In the blue area). Crappy .jpg messed up my other picture >_<

Anyway, see if you can design a B/P rank badge you would get at 45000 B/P points. Or design three badges you would get at 40000, 50000, and 60000 B/P points.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 12:03:30

STOLEN

This fucker tried to pass off "The Last Stand" as his own work. The fucking balls on these people.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 12:16:12

At 5/28/07 11:51 AM, K-Fox wrote: ...Yeah, I guess you're right. I was thinking that a rank that doubles your voting power should be hard to get, but I think 60000 B/P points is way to high...

Maybe just 45000 points would do? And if to get to EGUC you needed 60000, there were ranks at 40000 and 50000 points, they would have to be platinum badges. Much better than the gold badges, huh? :) That is what my EGUC badge is, a platinum badge.

Anyway, see if you can design a B/P rank badge you would get at 45000 B/P points. Or design three badges you would get at 40000, 50000, and 60000 B/P points.

Ok, maybe I'll try. But I don't know if I can do that with my crappy computer.

At 5/28/07 12:03 PM, Snerd wrote: STOLEN

This fucker tried to pass off "The Last Stand" as his own work. The fucking balls on these people.

D'ah! I missed it.
But that guy was really stupid for trying to pass off "The Last Stand" as his own work when it's the best flash on NG and that's the first thing you see when you go to the Flash Portal...

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 12:20:47

Hey everybody how is everybody doing today? Well i have been rather busy and rather bored lately. So i havent really found the need to come to NG for a couple of days but i am coming back and hopefully i wont get to bored of it this time. And also my b/p have suffered because of it. The most i have gotten in the last week was 20 in one day that's just horrible. But i will return to my old greatness hopefully.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 12:35:46

At 5/28/07 04:42 AM, X-Naut wrote: Lock Day is over. And even though I slept through almost half of the day, I still managed to pick up a plentiful amount of b/p points. Also a good sight to see my save points make a nice little jump as well.

Good to hear. Keep at it.

Hah...I just naturally assume that most people on a site like Newgrounds would be as much of a computer geek as I am, so that's what caused all of this...

It was 2 hours, 45 minutes. It was a LONG movie, but I enjoyed it a lot. It IS a hit and miss, though, so only go to see it if you LOVED the other movies and think that Johnny Depp is hilarious.
LONG IS LOVED? Are you trying to beam subliminal messages into my mind?

Dude...haven't you talked to girls lately? Size is everything!

At 5/28/07 07:23 AM, Azentiger wrote:
Here is mine, Elite Guard Ultimate Commander!
At 5/28/07 11:51 AM, K-Fox wrote: Maybe just 45000 points would do? And if to get to EGUC you needed 60000, there were ranks at 40000 and 50000 points, they would have to be platinum badges. Much better than the gold badges, huh? :) That is what my EGUC badge is, a platinum badge.

Hmm...here's my problem with that. All this talk about ranks above "Supreme Commander" seem futile. I mean, how much better can you get than supreme? Also, the rank system is modeled after the US Army, and the Supreme Commander is the equivalent to a 5-star General, which is rare in its own. You can only get 5-stars in wartime, as a matter of fact. I guess Platinum badges would be nice, but it seems weird saying anything is better than "supreme." Oh yeah, another fun fact: in the US Army ranks, silver is above gold. That's because silver does represent platinum. Go figure.

At 5/28/07 12:20 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: Hey everybody how is everybody doing today?

Other than my new computer parts aren't here yet and I can't get Ubuntu Linux v.7.04 to work on a USB drive to a kernel compatibility issue...just fine and dandy!

Well i have been rather busy and rather bored lately. So i havent really found the need to come to NG for a couple of days but i am coming back and hopefully i wont get to bored of it this time.

I used to say that a lot. That explains my 6 month "leave of absence." Getting tired of something sucks. Hopefully you don't have the same lack of stamina in dealing with games (and Newgrounds) like I do.

And also my b/p have suffered because of it. The most i have gotten in the last week was 20 in one day that's just horrible. But i will return to my old greatness hopefully.

It's nice to get back to where you used to be, huh. I think there was a point in time where I had not gotten below 100 B/P for a good month and a half. I was able to hit 134 B/P recently, bringing me back to near star-pace. You'll catch up quick. It comes natural. One thing I regret is that I didn't have someone deposit for me, cause my level has suffered tremendously.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 13:11:07

At 5/28/07 12:35 PM, EagleRock wrote: Hmm...here's my problem with that. All this talk about ranks above "Supreme Commander" seem futile. I mean, how much better can you get than supreme? Also, the rank system is modeled after the US Army, and the Supreme Commander is the equivalent to a 5-star General, which is rare in its own. You can only get 5-stars in wartime, as a matter of fact. I guess Platinum badges would be nice, but it seems weird saying anything is better than "supreme." Oh yeah, another fun fact: in the US Army ranks, silver is above gold. That's because silver does represent platinum. Go figure.

Ahh, I was just doing this for fun. I got bored, so I took the picture of EGSC badge, as well as some others, and starting working on some kind of badge that you could get if you had a ton of B/P points.

I wanted to see if anyone wanted to try this little challenge I made, but...forget it...

Oh no, it is storming at my house, and I must unplug my laptop so that it doesn't get fried from the lighting and such.

On yeah, it is Memorial Day today. Anybody happen to be doing anything? I can't because its raining!!! >_<

*Salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 13:38:26

At 5/28/07 01:11 PM, K-Fox wrote: Ahh, I was just doing this for fun. I got bored, so I took the picture of EGSC badge, as well as some others, and starting working on some kind of badge that you could get if you had a ton of B/P points.

I wanted to see if anyone wanted to try this little challenge I made, but...forget it...

Hell, I wasn't saying to not think the stuff up...I was just talking about it...I like the ideas and all...

Jeez...I seem to be misunderstood lately...

Oh no, it is storming at my house, and I must unplug my laptop so that it doesn't get fried from the lighting and such.

On yeah, it is Memorial Day today. Anybody happen to be doing anything? I can't because its raining!!! >_<

I'm not doing much, either. I might take a walk in the park if my allergies don't kill me for it...

*Salutes*

*salutes*

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 13:56:02

At 5/28/07 01:38 PM, EagleRock wrote: Hell, I wasn't saying to not think the stuff up...I was just talking about it...I like the ideas and all...

Jeez...I seem to be misunderstood lately...

Er, sorry about that. Something is wrong with me today. Please whack over the head with something.

But really, would you want to try to make a new badge? If you aren't busy that is.

I'm not doing much, either. I might take a walk in the park if my allergies don't kill me for it...

The park...the park next to where I live is pretty much ruined because all the land around it has been torn up because a freeway is going to be built right next to it. It is a complete mess, piles of dirt and grass everywhere, along with some metal. Once it is complete, it isn't going to be a quiet place anymore, with cars and trucks going 80+ MPH and everything else.

It is sad, now I don't have a place to relax...

I have bad luck...

*Salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 14:07:07

At 5/28/07 01:56 PM, K-Fox wrote:
The park...the park next to where I live is pretty much ruined because all the land around it has been torn up because a freeway is going to be built right next to it.

It is sad, now I don't have a place to relax...

GODDAMN YOU, PROGRESS! HOW DARE YOU MAKE THE LIVES OF OTHERS SLIGHTLY MORE CONVENIENT!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 14:09:04

At 5/28/07 02:00 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote: K-fox how do you make a new badge like you did anyway?

Well, for me all I used is MS Paint. I took some pictures of some ranks, zoomed in, then I 'cut out' parts of the badges so I could recolor them and place them how I want.

You can use this to make your own badges

Also, try not to post one-line posts, okay?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 14:52:57

At 5/28/07 12:35 PM, EagleRock wrote: Dude...haven't you talked to girls lately? Size is everything!

Yeah that's not really true with all women.

Here is mine, Elite Guard Ultimate Commander!

Yeah i also see a few flaws in that as well. Cause i mean enough people are having a hard time getting to EGSC as it is. But it would only add to the torment if there was another rank above that. And plus everything EagleRock said is really just about all you can or could say about this

I used to say that a lot. That explains my 6 month "leave of absence." Getting tired of something sucks. Hopefully you don't have the same lack of stamina in dealing with games (and Newgrounds) like I do.

Well im trying to balance everything out so i can come here and few other places and still be as active as ever here.

It's nice to get back to where you used to be, huh. I think there was a point in time where I had not gotten below 100 B/P for a good month and a half. I was able to hit 134 B/P recently, bringing me back to near star-pace. You'll catch up quick. It comes natural. One thing I regret is that I didn't have someone deposit for me, cause my level has suffered tremendously.

Yeah in my little absence all i did was come on here and deposit my points everyday and that would be it.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 14:54:31

At 5/24/07 07:51 PM, Shanus wrote:
But I've made the decision that I'll be taking a more active role in the Barracks from now on, and also rake up alot more points.

That's great to hear, soldier. And I've seen your comeback, as it is clearly shown on the amount of B/P Points you acquired yesterday. :)

At 5/24/07 11:46 PM, Sentio wrote:
Give me animals to put together any day!

How about giving Bob a few brothers and sisters? :P

At 5/25/07 12:02 AM, EagleRock wrote:
Well, I certainly can't say I hate my job...my job is to build PCs, support the company's PCs, and run the servers.

It sounds fun, but I have no idea how much work or time consuming such tasks provide.

Also, building your own machine is awesome. It really is fun when you customize every aspect of your machine, down to which fans you use. I could go into my whole build spec here, but I doubt you people want me to geek out THAT much... :-)

Indeed, it is awesome. How about building a computer for Slash who has been absent for quite some time now? :P

Assembling computers is not hard at all. You just need to know your basics (mounting the mobo to the chassis, <---------- :(

You lost me right about there. :'(

At 5/25/07 10:33 AM, Cool-Points wrote:
HI! :]

Why, hallo thar.

At 5/27/07 03:20 AM, arianna1 wrote:
In other news, I made it to level 15 a few days ago.

Congratulations on acquiring such an awesome level. :)

At 5/27/07 10:50 PM, K-Fox wrote:
After exactly 30 days, I've hit Elite Guard Master Sergeant!!!

Congratulations, keep up the great work. This will be the last of the blue and gray badges, so enjoy it while it lasts.

At 5/28/07 10:39 AM, Snerd wrote:
But some of us can diagram sentences...

And some of us can avoid one-lined posts as well.

*Salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 15:02:32

Hello everyone sorry I haven't been around in ages it feels like but work is a real killer it sucks my internet time away like a leech. So before I go I want to know who has everyone been since I was last visited has anything interesting happen to anyone? Oh and Eaglerock nice to see you posting again ^_^.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 15:52:25

It looks like a new flash group called The Mario Mafias have launched a spam attack on the portal, theres at least 10 UJ entires from them that have all been submitted at once, maybe this will turn into one gigantic blam fest like that Bonusstage thing a few weeks back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 16:52:55

At 5/28/07 01:56 PM, K-Fox wrote: Er, sorry about that. Something is wrong with me today. Please whack over the head with something.

Not necessary. Because, after all, the INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

But really, would you want to try to make a new badge? If you aren't busy that is.

Well, I don't have time to craft a badge, but here's my ideas for badges:

Since the Supreme Commander is really the highest you can get in the Elite Guard, I suggest a whole new group after the Elite Guard: Wade's Orange Berets!

This best-of-the-best-of-the-best-of-the-best group is looking for those that spent their time in the Elite Guard as Supreme Commanders and showed their worth for a super-secret, elite group that is part of Wade Fulp's special, closely-knit crew that goes out for the most secretive of missions to protect the Portal. Progression in this group allows for the most sought-after awards in terms of B/P boost ever given. Advancement is as follows:

40,000 B/P - Initiate - 75% bonus
50,000 B/P - Soldier - 100% bonus
65,000 B/P - Sergeant - 125% bonus
85,000 B/P - Lieutenant - 150% bonus
100,000 B/P - Captain - 175% bonus
120,000 B/P - General - 200% bonus
150,000 B/P - Commander - 250% bonus

All the ranks would have Wade's NG profile pic in the middle of their badge (the one with Wade's glasses and the pointing). The insignia would show up below, similar to the NGPD badging, with the word showing up below. The only exception is for General and Commander, where General has a gold star instead of the writing, and the Commander has the star and the leaves around the badge.

Wow, my imagination is screwed up, isn't it?

At 5/28/07 02:52 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote:
At 5/28/07 12:35 PM, EagleRock wrote: Dude...haven't you talked to girls lately? Size is everything!
Yeah that's not really true with all women.

Well duh. I was making a joke. It was just fitting with the sentence at hand. :-)

Well im trying to balance everything out so i can come here and few other places and still be as active as ever here.

Balance is good. Very good. Balance is what will make you be able to stay here.

At 5/28/07 02:54 PM, PenguinLink wrote:
At 5/25/07 12:02 AM, EagleRock wrote:
Well, I certainly can't say I hate my job...my job is to build PCs, support the company's PCs, and run the servers.
It sounds fun, but I have no idea how much work or time consuming such tasks provide.

Depends. Building a machine at work takes me about 2-3 hours: about an hour to build the machine and restore the image, and the rest of the time customizing the damn thing...

Also, building your own machine is awesome. It really is fun when you customize every aspect of your machine, down to which fans you use. I could go into my whole build spec here, but I doubt you people want me to geek out THAT much... :-)
Indeed, it is awesome. How about building a computer for Slash who has been absent for quite some time now? :P

Haha...he's still AWOL all the time as usual, huh. I think he burned himself out on B/P. He made star pace constantly and stole the show from all the other high-B/Pers in the Barracks. Afterwards, he just never returned to his former glory.

Assembling computers is not hard at all. You just need to know your basics (mounting the mobo to the chassis, <---------- :(
You lost me right about there. :'(

If you want, there are sites that show you how to do it. It's easier than it sounds.

At 5/28/07 03:02 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Hello everyone sorry I haven't been around in ages it feels like but work is a real killer it sucks my internet time away like a leech. So before I go I want to know who has everyone been since I was last visited has anything interesting happen to anyone? Oh and Eaglerock nice to see you posting again ^_^.

Glad to see you around, too! Hopefully the review thread still has you around to provide constant sources of flagging... :-)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 17:17:04

At 5/28/07 03:02 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Hello everyone..

Hey what's up I've been good. I feel you on the work thing. Work sucks! Not much new here though I did pass you. Sorry about that. Good to see you're still alive.

At 5/28/07 04:52 PM, EagleRock wrote: Well, I don't have time to craft a badge, but here's my ideas for badges:

I wish! I'm pretty sure that would ruin the rest of my life though as I wouldn't stop b/ping until I reached the last rank like 10 years from now! By then I would be divorced my wife being fed up with my internet addiction. I'd be living god knows where doing whatever I could to pay for my internet connection.

On second thought maybe it's best left the way it is.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 17:23:09

At 5/28/07 05:17 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:

Shit... you passed me ;___;

Me: #121
You: #118

I was going to try and beat you to EGSC, but it looks like it's going to be the other way around now, heh.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 17:47:52

At 5/28/07 05:23 PM, MadCow wrote:
At 5/28/07 05:17 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
Shit... you passed me ;___;

Me: #121
You: #118

I was going to try and beat you to EGSC, but it looks like it's going to be the other way around now, heh.

:D yes I did. I posted about it on the last page or so.

I'll be deploying again within the next couple of months though so I need to hurry. If I don't make it in time the wife will have to take over. So you have a chance although not a big one. She's only about half as fast as you so I need all the lead I can get just in case.

I'm not too worried about it though.

Eat my dust!! >:D

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 17:55:42

Afternoon all! I've had a very nice couple of days largely away from NG, though some heat induced insomnia (my apartment feels much like an oven right now) means I've been B/Ping at a steady rate, checking in every couple of hours to sweep the portal both day and night. I was fortunate to catch that very small spam attack earlier as well, which has made up a little for the amount I missed on Saturday. I've played around 7 hours of tennis in 2 days, with more due this evening, so I've been out and about enjoying the weather rather than lazing around inside on here.

I don't have much else to say really, I see all is well around these parts, and a number of people are bearing down on their next targets. It's great to see EagleRock posting so much at the moment, and hopefully Slash will return soon as well- just like the good old days :).

Also...

Two more days for my REVIEW CHALLENGE! Yeah, you have until Wednesday to get your reviews in and take part in my little competition. This weeks submission is
600Volt Car, and a number of us have already reviewed it, which is great to see. The more the merrier! We also have a new member of the voting panel in Shanus!

I just reviewed it myself, and it is a great submission for picking out places to improve and really giving a lot of constructive criticism, a key skill for any reviewer.

If anyone has an idea for next weeks submission then either post about it or PM me, all feedback welcome, and I want people to get as involved in the process of this competition as possible rather than me just running it myself.

*salutes*

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 17:58:05

Hey, I'm feeling great now that I've had some time to chill and keep the portal in check. Heheh, guess I'll still be sticking around here from now on. It's good to be back! :)

Now, who was talking about experimenting with badges? Wouldn't you use photoshop for that?

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-28 18:09:12

At 5/28/07 05:58 PM, Andrea364 wrote: Hey, I'm feeling great now that I've had some time to chill and keep the portal in check. Heheh, guess I'll still be sticking around here from now on. It's good to be back! :)

Now, who was talking about experimenting with badges? Wouldn't you use photoshop for that?

It was me, but...

Stolen
Original