00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Psych3d3lia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,975,788 Views | 60,550 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 13:21:10

At 6/16/06 01:14 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Its pretty good... because who doesn't want to kick Federline's ass?

I left a long review. I hope Tom or anyone who worked on that game respond! ANd it would be nice if you guys marked it helpful too.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 13:27:28

At 6/16/06 01:14 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Here's something we don't see every day... a submission by these dudes
Its pretty good... because who doesn't want to kick Federline's ass?

I really have to wonder why that needed to go under judgment. That was a great game. It is on the top of some of the other celebrity kill games we have seen. Like back in the day with brittany and the monster truck, those were the days. I loved having to punch brittany in the gut, bouncing the baby. Halarious. Thanks for pointing it out, I wasn't in the portal yet.

Your of course right though, who dosn't want to kick k-fed's ass?

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 13:30:15

Great game by "the" dudes, played, reviewd, and it will be one of the points that will contribute to my next rank ( in 11 points from now ).

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 13:31:53

I wish that Tom Fulp and crew would respond to more reviews. I wrote a lot in my review, and he probably hasn't looked at it yet. ;(

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 13:32:46

So do i join this thing? or just post

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 13:52:10

At 6/16/06 01:32 PM, xboyonfirex wrote: So do i join this thing? or just post

Read please

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 15:15:54

First let me say that I no longer serve a Lieutenant to no one! And that I am but one rank away from completing my B/P journey. And now for the story, I hope you enjoy since It’s been proof read and written the day I became Lt General…. Tom helped with one of the very final points I needed, <3.

Phantom: The journey begins by Ghost_Phantom
Main plot Based off of “ Chronicles of Riddick” – more info this . Random detail, my invention.

The obituaries

“Blammers, I’ve had them on my neck for all my life, the only reason I’m on this doomed piece of ice planet was so Eagle Could get away. I never did hear from him again..” ponders Phantom upon the steady ice burgs of the obituary. Suddenly, a blast to his right, a blast to his left. “Shit, what are blammers doing here? Every thing here but me is long dead… not the time for questions, now I better run before these blammers find what they are looking for” he says with a smirk and turns away in a mad dash south across the jagged lines separating the dead from the living.

“Where the hell is he now? Didn’t I tell you blamming him is hard so do it while he isn’t looking? Idiots”, “Sorry boss, I’ll open the hatch, we will get a side shot at him” exchanges a crew man with his bounty hunter boss. The hatch opens, no one is stands in the horizon, at once a noise is heard, every one diverts their look back and forth in a matter of seconds, yet, the gunner crew man is gone. It would have taken a fool not to know this was Phantom’s work. The now 5 men crew grabs hold of fire arm, but alas, this is too little, too late. Phantom bashes in the window on the ship’s other side and throws a crew man out, jumps in, punches one in the gut, grabs his gun, breaks his neck and shoots another crew man. He points the weapon at the next man with a grin, this one jumps out on his own out of the hovering ship, missing the near by cliff, plunging to an endless abyss. Thus leaving us with only the bounty hunter.
“you made 3 mistakes this time BonusStage. One, you fired a warning shot, two, you hired rookies who have never seen a day of battle before. And three, you didn’t kill me when you had the chance.” “Live and let die” I always say, BS fires a sidearm at Phantom, he ducks behind a corpse while BS made a daring getaway on the decoy ship below.

“I guess I get to keep this piece of shit ship, oh well. Better head down to the new portal, I need to see how Eagle is doing. If blammers were here something must be wrong.
*Phantom accelerates the ship flying to meet the person he had spent 5 years across the planet, protecting.*

The new portal

A ship lands in the docking bay, on a uploading/downloading area only, a moderator calmly points at the mess of a ship and says “Sir, you can’t park here, it will be towed away”. Phantom looks again and says “You want it? Keep it”. Phantom throws the ship keys at the disoriented moderator and walks off. Arriving at an old house he looks inside, an old friend comes to greet him, yet news are that Eagle left the new portal literally a year after Phantom left. Out of nowhere, a loud sound is heard, all too familiar to the two. The mass voters and spammers have united long ago and now called themselves, purifiers. They moved from one portal to another, the old portal known as the NG portal has long ago fallen to death. Yet rebuilt elsewhere and declared universally holy, and now known as the “New Portal”. Till now, also safe from blammers and purifiers.

They gathered the citizens of the new portal to a large hall, where their Lord was supposed convince the city to become purifiers. He was known as the Lord Error. While giving his speech of uniting the people to one way, the purifier way, a citizen broke in rage, claiming that to lose one’s true religion and become a purifier is worse than the fires of hell itself, Error approaches to him and sucks the very soul out of his body sending it to wander forever, in the desert of lost souls, the under verse. Every one reluctantly bows to the Lord. Phantom stands tall, a Commander of the Purifiers approaches Phantom “ this is your last chance to bow to the Lord and except the Purifier way!”. Phantom looks at him through his dark goggles “ I bow to no man “, “ he is no man, he is of the holy half dead who has seen the under verse and came back, disobey and you will see it too, soon enough” the Commander stated. “ I have no interest in that, but I will have a piece of him ( Phantom points to an General holding two large axes and an angry expression )”. The commander is at rage “ how dare you! You…”, the Lord Error intercepted “ then a piece you shall have, Zenock, attack him.

Zenock Attacked Phantom swinging both axes violently, Phantom dives between them. Grabs Zenock’s side blade and lodges it into his chest. He falls on his face, Phantom takes his blade and the ranks of the dead General and walks to Error. “Zenock, one of my best soldiers” says Error, Phantom looks at the body, raised an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders “ if you say so”, he handed him the ranks and blade, Error refused and pushed his hand back to Phantom “ You keep what you kill, that is the Purifier way…General” Error speaks with a smirk.

To be concluded in part 2.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 15:22:25

At 6/16/06 03:15 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: First let me say that I no longer serve a Lieutenant to no one!

Wow Phantom. I would tell you congratulations, but I feel as though it would not suffice at this point. You have certainly come a very long way. I admire the efforts you have put forth to reach your goal. I do worry though what shall happen when you complete your B/P journey. Great job Sir. Best of luck to the last.

The story was amazing. I have not seen anyone write a story worth reading in quite some time. It is surprising to see one coming from you. Great work with this one. I do hope the second part will be completed soon. I am very eager to read it. Thank you for taking the time to share it Sir.

Salute

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 15:30:56

At 6/16/06 03:22 PM, Turkeybean wrote: The story was amazing. I have not seen anyone write a story worth reading in quite some time. It is surprising to see one coming from you. Great work with this one. I do hope the second part will be completed soon. I am very eager to read it. Thank you for taking the time to share it Sir.

Thank you for the kind words. As for part 2 of the story, it's already lying down ready to be posted at any second, but the actual rank, will take a while, part 2 is 5.5 pages in Word. It shall be quite the gesture to my final rank, but you will all have to wait till then. Now that I am no longer with the mafia ( which I hope you understand was most of all to make room for a new generation after having done enough ) I sometimes feel the need to write, and while this script's backbone is from the movie, the ribs of details are my warped mind alone and for that I am proud of this.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 16:03:31

Big Congrats to GhostPhantom as now he finds himself only rank away from reaching the top of the B/P mountain. its the home stretch but I'm sure you'll get to EGSC soon enough. So good luck with that and I'm looking forward to reading the second part of your story.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 16:16:33

At 6/16/06 03:15 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: First let me say that I no longer serve a Lieutenant to no one! And that I am but one rank away from completing my B/P journey.

congratulations on your new rank, ghost phantom. it seems like you moved up really quickly since i joined the barracks. hopefully you will not take long to reach EGSC, because everyone knows how much you have been wanting that. good luck on your final leg of the journey.

And now for the story

an excellent read, if i do say so myself. great job transforming the movie into your own quest for the elusive supreme commander badge. im looking forward to part two and the conclusion.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 16:20:27

At 6/16/06 04:16 PM, worldfamous wrote: an excellent read, if i do say so myself. great job transforming the movie into your own quest for the elusive supreme commander badge. im looking forward to part two and the conclusion.

It only get's better with the massive part 2. Though I feel a bit odd making Peter be the angry 16 year old chick :-P

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 16:31:36

At 6/16/06 03:15 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: First let me say that I no longer serve a Lieutenant to no one!

A fine congrats on that, Lieu...oh, I mean General Phantom. ;)

<story>

A fine read, that was.

At 6/16/06 04:03 PM, pepeatumi wrote: its the home stretch but I'm sure you'll get to EGSC soon enough.

Not before me, of course. :P

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 16:34:14

At 6/16/06 04:31 PM, -TheThwomp- wrote: A fine congrats on that, Lieu...oh, I mean General Phantom. ;)

Don't even think about that word

A fine read, that was.

Thanks, Though I trust in 45 days or less, you will find part 2, much more to your liking.

Wouldn't dream of it, but then again, I don't dream, I do ;-)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 16:43:35

At 6/16/06 04:31 PM, -TheThwomp- wrote:
its the home stretch but I'm sure you'll get to EGSC soon enough.

Unless something catastrophic happens you'll get there before GhostPhantom... and by the way Thwomp, Damn you you've cost me many a life playing Mario Bros.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 18:34:31

Congrats Ghost! That's a great achievement. And as for my achievement of the day, TOM FULP RESPONDED TO ONE OF MY REVIEWS! I am giggling like a school girl right now!

As for news in the outside world, I traded in my old DS to get the new DS lite. I had to pay $80 extra, but it was worth it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 21:24:13

File Swap? I think so.

WARNING, THIS MOVIE IS MALICIOUS, it will open many pop-ups and stuff!!!

Take care of yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-16 23:17:57

At 6/16/06 06:34 PM, -MetalDart- wrote: And as for my achievement of the day

Thanks for the entusiasm guys, lol. It's okay. I was just REALLY happy he responed.
E.O.D. Report
Blams: 3659
Saves: 2192
Total B/P points acquired today: 91

Good day so far. Tomorrow I have some friends over for a while, so I may just deposit and go.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-17 00:07:03

At 6/16/06 04:34 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Thanks, Though I trust in 45 days or less, you will find part 2, much more to your liking.

I'll be looking forward to that.

At 6/16/06 04:43 PM, pepeatumi wrote: and by the way Thwomp, Damn you you've cost me many a life playing Mario Bros.

>:D
*Evil laughter*

Daily Report 6/16:

Start: 20,753 blams. 7,648 saves.
End: 20,839 blams. 7,662 saves.
Overall: 86 blams. 14 saves. (100 total)

100 exactly. :P

1499 until EGSC.

Salute.

Filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-17 00:12:46

Daily Report For 6/16

Start: 12,184 Blams/6,325 Saves
End: 12,229 Blams/6,342 Saves
Total: 45 Blams/17 Saves (62 Total)

Next Rank: 929 Until Brigadier General

Congratulations to Ghost_Phantom for making General. Excellent story, can't wait to see the FINAL chapter.

Good Hunting, Everyone.

Salute.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-17 00:16:58

Thanks for the new level Phantom ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-17 01:10:32

At 6/16/06 06:34 PM, -MetalDart- wrote: Congrats Ghost! That's a great achievement. And as for my achievement of the day, TOM FULP RESPONDED TO ONE OF MY REVIEWS! I am giggling like a school girl right now!

Hehe that is nice ^_^, I thought I was kind of special when Knox responded to mine, I guess they have more time than we think haha.

As for news in the outside world, I traded in my old DS to get the new DS lite. I had to pay $80 extra, but it was worth it.

Is the DS lite just smaller and brighter? Or does it actually pack some new neat features in?

Also 15,000+ blams C:

wherearemy15000ihateyous?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-17 01:20:31

At 6/17/06 01:10 AM, harryjarry wrote: Hehe that is nice ^_^, I thought I was kind of special when Knox responded to mine, I guess they have more time than we think haha.

I got a response from Know as well. I've gotten stuff from Afro Ninja, ZekeySpaceLizard, Bigfoot3290, Astropuff, Chris Nosal (Captain Blue), and those are some of my best reviews! It's kind of fun being noticed by some of my favorite artsists. :D

Is the DS lite just smaller and brighter? Or does it actually pack some new neat features in?

It's smaller, it has a very brighter screen, the power switch is now on the side, not on the back, the power button is now like the GBA's power button, except it slides easier, and there is a little case that you put in the GBA port when you're not using it.

Also 15,000+ blams C:

LUCKY >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-17 01:44:04

At 6/17/06 12:16 AM, -Speedy- wrote: Thanks for the new level Phantom ;)

You are welcome Speedy boy. Also, thanks to absolutely every one who congratulated me on the new rank.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-17 03:23:44

At 6/17/06 01:20 AM, -MetalDart- wrote:
At 6/17/06 01:10 AM, harryjarry wrote:
It's smaller, it has a very brighter screen, the power switch is now on the side, not on the back, the power button is now like the GBA's power button, except it slides easier, and there is a little case that you put in the GBA port when you're not using it.

Here is ome of the latest and greatest about the new DS...
Nintendo DS Lite: The Nintendo DS Lite is less than two-thirds the size of the original DS and more than 20 percent lighter. The stylus is 1 centimeter longer and 1 millimeter thicker than the original stylus and slides into a storage slot. A removable cover keeps the cartridge slot clear from dust and debris when it's not in use. The Start and Select buttons have been repositioned for easier access. (Thanks to CircuitCity Overview).

The great part is that it is now white. I really wasn't getting into the colors of the old one as much. The battery is also supposed to last up to 19 hours based on which of the four brightness setting you choose. The screen being brighter is going to be a great new thing as well. It was a huge difference when they changes the brighness on the old SP. You can actually tell when you look at it.

The new changes are going to be great. I found the page from nintendo that compares all the tech specs of the new ds lite to the old ds if you are curious. Linky link. There are a lot of differences between the two. The fact that is is only $130 makes it a great choice too.

Sorry about all that about the DS, I am just really excited about it. I will be sure this is the first and last post about it.

Also 15,000+ blams C:

Awsome. That is a lot of blams.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-17 03:34:38

At 6/17/06 03:23 AM, Turkeybean wrote: Sorry about all that about the DS, I am just really excited about it.

Nothing to be ashamed about. Just be glad you didn't post it in the General section, where PSP fanboys will flame you left and right.

Awsome. That is a lot of blams.

But my 20,000 blams aren't? :C

Filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-17 03:47:28

At 6/17/06 03:34 AM, -TheThwomp- wrote:
Nothing to be ashamed about. Just be glad you didn't post it in the General section, where PSP fanboys will flame you left and right.

Yeah, that's true. As much as I like the PSP, the dead pixel thing sacres me to death. I don't want to spend $250 bucks on somthing that may not work fully. That just seems like a complete waste. I won't even look at one until I can be gaurenteed a quality product.

But my 20,000 blams aren't? :C

That is a scary amount of blams. You need profesional help my friend.

*Turk runs away, constantly watching the sky for thwomps*

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-17 04:08:54

At 6/17/06 03:47 AM, Turkeybean wrote: That is a scary amount of blams. You need profesional help my friend.

Even more scary, that's less than half, compared to MPA, or Denvish.

*Turk runs away, constantly watching the sky for thwomps*

Not only do you have to worry about getting squashed, but I also have a shotgun available with me. >:D

Filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-17 05:04:05

At 6/17/06 03:47 AM, Turkeybean wrote: Yeah, that's true. As much as I like the PSP, the dead pixel thing sacres me to death. I don't want to spend $250 bucks on somthing that may not work fully. That just seems like a complete waste. I won't even look at one until I can be gaurenteed a quality product.

Though I'm personally a Sony fan, I will not say anything too bad over the DS because it's mostly a matter of taste, some people will like the game selection for the PSP, like me. And some will prefer the roughness and durability the DS has. Though I must say, the Super Flash Bros weren't too crazy over it as shown in Decline 2 and 3...

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-17 05:43:43

At 6/16/06 06:04 AM, mr_trivia wrote: 6/16/06 Report - As of 0540 Hours:
Blam/Protect Rank #469 unchanged from yesterday
Blams: 3868 +5 from yesterday
Saves: 2215 +1 from yesterday
Next Rank: 917 points until Sergeant Major

6/17/06 Report - As of 0535 Hours:
Blam/Protect Rank #470, -1 from yesterday.
Blams: 3872, +4 from yesterday.
Saves: 2218, +3 from yesterday.
Next Rank: 910 points until Sergeant Major.

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature