00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Fma Club

45,693 Views | 825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Fma Club 2006-08-29 15:45:07

Thanks, Myspace!

September 14 on DVD. I'm so getting it!

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-09-12 14:57:07

At 8/29/06 03:45 PM, RyanKajito wrote: Thanks, Myspace!

September 14 on DVD. I'm so getting it!

It came out today! I'm going to get it over the weekend!

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-09-15 16:35:03

soon when i get the money ill just buy all the DVD's and stay at home and watch em all i havent seen the movie yet though????

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-09-16 09:57:22

At 9/15/06 04:35 PM, conkerman wrote: soon when i get the money ill just buy all the DVD's and stay at home and watch em all i havent seen the movie yet though????

The dub isn't so good, Ed still sounds 15..

I haven't really heard much of Al though, but the voices are almost all the same.. ¬_¬

Response to The Fma Club 2006-09-16 20:50:43

I just got the .GBA files for the two games. They rule so far.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-10-15 14:21:47

Has anyone heard about the new FMA game for the DS? It looks kick ass. I could find the link but I'm far too lazy.

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-11-13 23:51:45

Alias: Fremen
Favorite Character: Ed
Alchemy:

right...I'm only on ep. 11, can someone explain what this is...?

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-11-14 00:15:07

At 10/15/06 02:21 PM, RyanKajito wrote: Has anyone heard about the new FMA game for the DS? It looks kick ass. I could find the link but I'm far too lazy.

I'm tempted to buy a DS now, it has so many awesome anime games....

Response to The Fma Club 2006-11-14 23:01:53

At 11/14/06 12:15 AM, Gendo wrote:
At 10/15/06 02:21 PM, RyanKajito wrote: Has anyone heard about the new FMA game for the DS? It looks kick ass. I could find the link but I'm far too lazy.
I'm tempted to buy a DS now, it has so many awesome anime games....

...So what's the game gonna be like?

*I'm one ep 18 now...

7 episodes a day is a bit too much, but it's such a great show...

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-11-14 23:04:07

i wanna join this club. FMA is my favourite anime ever. the movie was really cool

All you children will have small penises, including the girls!

I found a working sega master system in the garbage...

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-11-14 23:16:39

At 11/14/06 11:01 PM, Fremen wrote: 7 episodes a day is a bit too much, but it's such a great show...

Seven? Jesus, man. That's overkill.

Response to The Fma Club 2006-11-16 16:29:08

At 11/14/06 11:16 PM, Gendo wrote:
At 11/14/06 11:01 PM, Fremen wrote: 7 episodes a day is a bit too much, but it's such a great show...
Seven? Jesus, man. That's overkill.

eh, I used to watch 15 Naruto episodes a day over the summer.

...Yeah...I get a bit obsesssed over some things....

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-11-17 20:52:12

Dammit, How come no one ever posts!!!

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-11-17 20:53:32

At 11/17/06 08:52 PM, Fremen wrote: Dammit, How come no one ever posts!!!

Maybe you shouldn't be so impatient.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-11-18 22:14:55

At 11/17/06 08:53 PM, RevengerEdward wrote:
At 11/17/06 08:52 PM, Fremen wrote: Dammit, How come no one ever posts!!!
Maybe you shouldn't be so impatient.

Maybe people should post more...

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-11-19 20:57:55

The People who made fma should make an awesome new fma where they show what happened after the movie! How will ed and al destroy the bomb without alchemy! Will they ever get back on the other side! Is there going to be more awesome new twist where ed gets a girlfriend and she kills ed when he is sleeping and al and ed's girlfriend have an ultimate showdown and accidently go to the other side! Then there is a bunch of explosions and zombies rising form the dead everywhere and only al can stop them! Then al kills the girlfriend and then finds ed and then all of them have a happy life together! Then roy gets married! You can never know what happens next on the new fma!

PS: I know none of this will ever happen but still! Wouldn't it be really cool if something like this did!

Gamertag: Smileyfaceman23

My second favorite website

Response to The Fma Club 2006-11-22 16:59:45

At 11/19/06 08:57 PM, Liankean wrote: The People who made fma should make an awesome new fma where they show what happened after the movie! How will ed and al destroy the bomb without alchemy! Will they ever get back on the other side! Is there going to be more awesome new twist where ed gets a girlfriend and she kills ed when he is sleeping and al and ed's girlfriend have an ultimate showdown and accidently go to the other side! Then there is a bunch of explosions and zombies rising form the dead everywhere and only al can stop them! Then al kills the girlfriend and then finds ed and then all of them have a happy life together! Then roy gets married! You can never know what happens next on the new fma!

PS: I know none of this will ever happen but still! Wouldn't it be really cool if something like this did!

(Just finished FMA today, watching the movie tomorrow).

They can't do that.

FMA's ending will lose everything if they do that. What I suggest we fantasize about is a spin-off series about someone else, or something that happened in the past, like how Hoenheim became a great alchemist and how he became evil (in a sense). That would be great.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-11-23 18:40:52

I ordered the FMA movie: Conqueror of Shamballa on Netflix. Is it a good movie?

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-12-27 18:06:14

At 11/22/06 04:59 PM, Fremen wrote:
...or something that happened in the past, like how Hoenheim became a great alchemist and how he became evil (in a sense). That would be great.

like a prequel? nice idea....

Anyway

I'm not in this club, but like to join...i'll try to post regularly to keep this thing alive yes?
(i like posting ^^ wanna get more post in my profile)

Profile:

Alias; Simpson Groove or Neimad, i prefer Neimad(shorter)
Age; 16 (almost !!!)
Fav Character; Maes Hughes....funniest man who lived, sad he died though :'(
Alchemy; i don't actually use alchemy, but i think i like the water alchemy the most

My experience

I've seen the anime 1-51 and the movie, never got the chance of reading the manga....the local comic book store (yes we only have 1 in the city wich actually sells manga) doesn't have them, and only orders them when lots of people want it...so no manga pour me.

I read some stuff on Wikipedia to understand the Philosophy a bit more. i can understand it, but's all a bit....too much truth turned into fantasy.

okay, i love the series, they don't broadcast it here, i watched them on you tube, but now they took it away, and i wanna see themp again, and i mean all, someone knows a good site for a download or something, i'l lbuy the DVD box soon....but first....i need some cash

cheers

Response to The Fma Club 2006-12-27 19:58:26

finally, another member!!!

Yeah, my exp in FMA is the same as yours. It is a great show...

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-12-28 15:48:23

At 12/27/06 07:58 PM, Fremen wrote: finally, another member!!!

ooh, enthousiasme! sweet ^^ thx for adding me :p

It is a great show...

it certainly is!

Response to The Fma Club 2006-12-30 18:47:52

Okay, here's something to discuss about;

Who saw the movie, and what did you think about it?
and avoid spoilers for the people who didn't see it (and should!)

My opinion; it was alright, i mean, i think the serie is better, this had a bit too much political type things in it. also

spoiler

the idea of having it partly take place in our world didn't really did it for me, but the ending was great! you can be sure of that!

if this topic already has been discussed, i appolagize, but i'm only trying to keep it alive ;)

Cheers

Response to The Fma Club 2006-12-30 20:10:55

I think the movie was pretty good. It tied in the FMa world to a world we were familiar with, unlike most Anime's which are either completely true to this world, or completely fantasy (ex: DBZ). This of course does not count for sci-fi animes like EVA, but other than that, it was a good movie.

I liked watching the characters age, and I forget the ending. Can someone remind me?

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2006-12-30 21:41:24

At 12/30/06 08:10 PM, Fremen wrote: It tied in the FMa world to a world we were familiar with, unlike most Anime's which are either completely true to this world, or completely fantasy (ex: DBZ).

Hmm, you got a point there. Yeah it's true, there aren't really that much animes wich show our world, and if the ones that do, mostly show an image of japan or something. Here you get to see europe a bit :D

spoiler:
and I forget the ending. Can someone remind me?

The big battle, with the fleet getting into the Alchmist world, and greed who got as big as....i don't even think there is something as big as that....and the elric brothers end up in our world, in normal form.

Response to The Fma Club 2007-01-01 16:13:01

At 12/30/06 09:41 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: The big battle, with the fleet getting into the Alchmist world, and greed who got as big as....i don't even think there is something as big as that....and the elric brothers end up in our world, in normal form.

I remember that, Al chooses to stay with Ed.

This is a great show, too bad there are only 51 episodes. Why did they stop the ANime? The Manga is still going. Most shows just keep going, like Naruto and ....others.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2007-01-03 16:53:58

At 1/1/07 04:13 PM, Fremen wrote:
I remember that, Al chooses to stay with Ed.

This is a great show, too bad there are only 51 episodes. Why did they stop the ANime? The Manga is still going. Most shows just keep going, like Naruto and ....others.

Yeah, that's actually the biggest (and probably only) thing i hate about that show, that it actually had an end, most series don't have that, i don't know naruto too wel (not aired here, and too lazy to search you tube) but i know another one, POKEMON! that thing is going on for ages, i'm surprised people aren't getting sick of that!
it's probably because it had a story line wich needed a good plot, but...i was thinking that that was there first quest, to find the philosepher stone, and that other seisons where going to go about other elements they needed for retreiving there bodies....but half way i discovered that that wasn't the idea....and kinda got me dissapointed...hmm, who knows, maybe they got a surprise in mind for us, i like the whole prequel idea or the thing that shows how they escape from our world....oh well....

Cheers :(

Response to The Fma Club 2007-01-08 16:42:27

:p
Lol, this club has indeed little activity....PEOPLE GET OF YOUR BUTS AND POST GODDAMIT!

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST RULEZ ! SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT TALKING ABOUT IT !!

...what made you hooked on the show? with me it was the music, music tends to get me addicted to thingz most of the time...LIKE KAPPA MIKEY ! I WUVE KAPPA MIKEY :p

Cheers...and post damnit, your "post amount" goes up with it!

Response to The Fma Club 2007-01-14 14:53:37

At 1/8/07 04:42 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote:

Stop it. No one wants to fuckin' hear you rant.

If you want this club to get active post a lot, and PM people who might be interested in coming back. If this club gets front paged a lot, more people see it, and more people will join.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to The Fma Club 2007-01-14 18:14:04

At 1/14/07 02:53 PM, Fremen wrote:
At 1/8/07 04:42 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote:
Stop it. No one wants to fuckin' hear you rant.

Ow, sorry....i never realized i ranted :p
I just go all like "I WANNA POSTZ" and daily check this thread...cuz....i pretty much have nothing better to do :p

If you want this club to get active post a lot, and PM people who might be interested in coming back. If this club gets front paged a lot, more people see it, and more people will join.

Ah, okay, good you said that....never thought of that, you have good ideaz !
Thx for stopping me! :D

Cheers mate

Response to The Fma Club 2007-01-14 18:30:27

Can i join? If I can i promise I will post frequently. I'm already in 4 or so clubs so I'm always on the C&C page.

Its the internet. Quit bitching and get over yourself.

People I heart: Dropkicked, Mendou, Animetal, Jew193, Fremen

BBS Signature