Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 13 hours ago Reply

At 7/22/14 03:48 PM, Murray wrote:
At 7/22/14 02:24 AM, Coop wrote: The same as I feel most days. Even if I feel bad, I look in the mirror and see me, so I'm happy that I haven't mutated or anything...
Sometimes I look in the mirror and I actually think "Hey, I'm not that bad looking after all." Gives myself a little confidence which is always needed.

I know I'd look a lot better if I just got a decent night's sleep. But it's just too damned hot right now for that...

Nice, I used to want to go to an event like that, but I think nowadays, I'd spend my time letching over the few hot female cosplayers that inevitably turn up.
Hahah yeah, I saw several of them. However, I can't help but think that most of the hot girls that stood out were ones that were cosplaying as Poison Ivy. I'm sure you can imagine what some of them would have been like with their costumes. :P Admittedly I was hoping to talk to some girls while I was there but that was really just a bonus if anything happened. I was happy enough finding a little niche and hung out mostly with others who dressed up as any of the Doctors (I was Tom Baker Doctor).

Can you do the voice? That way, you'd get extra points for being Tom Baker Doctor. I think that the next time I try something like that, I need to either go in a suit with a hangman's noose around my neck (Niccodemus) or get myself a natural wooden staff and a trenchcoat (jeans and T-shirt are easy to come by) to be Harry Dresden himself. Those will probably be a couple of Hallowe'ens for me :)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 13 hours ago Reply

At 7/22/14 06:29 PM, Coop wrote:
At 7/22/14 03:48 PM, Murray wrote: Sometimes I look in the mirror and I actually think "Hey, I'm not that bad looking after all." Gives myself a little confidence which is always needed.
I know I'd look a lot better if I just got a decent night's sleep. But it's just too damned hot right now for that...

I'm lucky I've managed to sleep through the last two nights but I suppose it's been a tad easier because I slept so little on Friday and Saturday nights due to needing to get up early. I'm sure I only had a combined total of six hours sleep over those two days but it was hard when I had to get up very early twice in a row.

Hahah yeah, I saw several of them. However, I can't help but think that most of the hot girls that stood out were ones that were cosplaying as Poison Ivy. I'm sure you can imagine what some of them would have been like with their costumes. :P Admittedly I was hoping to talk to some girls while I was there but that was really just a bonus if anything happened. I was happy enough finding a little niche and hung out mostly with others who dressed up as any of the Doctors (I was Tom Baker Doctor).
Can you do the voice? That way, you'd get extra points for being Tom Baker Doctor. I think that the next time I try something like that, I need to either go in a suit with a hangman's noose around my neck (Niccodemus) or get myself a natural wooden staff and a trenchcoat (jeans and T-shirt are easy to come by) to be Harry Dresden himself. Those will probably be a couple of Hallowe'ens for me :)

I'd have to do a little recording for myself and see what you think. Halloween is the next definite time I will do something and as a matter of fact, I will reuse the Fourth Doctor. Sure, it has no relevance to Halloween but so many don't follow the theme of the holiday so what makes it different for me. There is London to go to a week before but my decision isn't definite yet. I'll have to see how the budget goes and I'm mostly relying on DLA and the dole to keep me going.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut