00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Galbez just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,797,655 Views | 88,018 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-17 02:05:41

28,000 Exp Points. Also have another nice achievement coming very, very soon.

At 2/13/13 12:04 AM, ZJ wrote: Level 40! Only 20 to go! :D

It's awesome until you realize that the next 20 Levels take about the same time to attain as the first 40 Levels. Climbing from Level 40 to Level 50 is super slow going. I'm Level 51 and still have 2 years, 11 months of not missing any votes to reach that much desired Level 60.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-17 11:20:00

I'm amazed I've yet to talk about this here. On Wednesday, I saw The Room in Liverpool's indie cinema and Tommy Wiseau was there to meet the fan as well as signing autographs and even taking pictures. To have myself a picture with Tommy Wiseau, Greg Sestero and my friends is a great honour.

However, then came a crisis. After leaving the cinema, I realised one of my coat pockets felt a bit empty and then realised that my iPod slipped out of the pocket. I had to speak to reception about lost property and sadly had to wait until tomorrow morning to hear if it was found. I was ready to prepare the worst and spend over 200 for a new iPod considering one of the last things you'd expect to get back after losing it somewhere is an iPod. Much to my surprise, the iPod was found and the cinema phoned up informing me they do have it. That was a really close one and next time, I shouldn't expect to be so lucky. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I now have a new coat with zipped pockets and not crappy buttoned pockets.

Listening to:

Threshold - March of Progress

At 2/15/13 02:26 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote:

It's on its way. ;)

At 2/15/13 10:00 AM, Bahamut wrote: I've said to her that if she needs me in for additional days, she can go right ahead and ask me. She has my contact on Facebook so it's a matter of messaging me on there.
Hopefully she'll be in touch.

She will but more in the sense of myself seeing her a week tomorrow for my second day of voluntary work there. I just wonder how tidy the shelves have been since I was last there.

I believe it's still the idea stage for now. It's not something to rush into straight away, especially when we've been discussing the cons about it.
My gut tells me it's not going to happen, but we'll see, I guess.

Yeah, the idea feels a little shot down now. Still, happy to discuss it and at least it wasn't an utterly dumb idea. One I heard about replacing the $100 prize draw with bonus EXP to a random user made me want to throw up.

I ought to... I was hoping he'd get the message by not that I really don't like him.
Block that bitch! ;P

I suppose it's a matter of time then. Maybe next time...

At 2/16/13 06:48 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/15/13 10:00 AM, Bahamut wrote: Manchester is a place that's reachable for both of us. Ticket will be something like 11 something for return so I could possibly do that sometime.
I've been talking about meeting an old flame in Leicester, but it would be just that - casual, nothing serious and perhaps a chance to catch up on old times. God, I sound like I'm going through a midlife crisis...

You know, I always hoped we could meet outside the NG events.

At 2/16/13 08:19 AM, Odyssic wrote: Level 48, Coop is this the new "Groovy" because this is the book from Evil Dead.

Nah, you got until level 55 to say that again.

At 2/16/13 08:27 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/15/13 10:00 AM, Bahamut wrote: Hell no.
Hell yes.

Nope nope nope, not ever.

Yeah, it's hard to bring myself as much excitement as I did for the 2007 levels whenever I level up. I guess reaching level 60 will have a "meh" effect to it.
Which is really disappointing.

I agree. That said, the auras are better looking for the current icons. Pink isn't such an eyesore now and purple aura is a welcome addition. Teal aura for writer/reader kinda blends in with game aura but I suppose I can live with it.

I'm slowly but surely going through season two of Batman: The Animated Series.
Nothing beats the TV series with Adam West!

I'd say the animated series is where it was best at. Maybe we can both agree that TAS surpasses all the films.

At 2/15/13 02:26 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Has he ever ended up agreeing with you in the end on anything? I do think he needs to accept all types of dragons, though, even cute ones that don't like breathing fire. ;)
Actually, we do agree on some things. ;)

Like....

At 2/16/13 12:39 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Congratulations To

Cyberdevil: 10,000 reviews, pentalisted

Seems fitting for my last update.

At 2/17/13 02:05 AM, gamejunkie wrote: It's awesome until you realize that the next 20 Levels take about the same time to attain as the first 40 Levels. Climbing from Level 40 to Level 50 is super slow going. I'm Level 51 and still have 2 years, 11 months of not missing any votes to reach that much desired Level 60.

I always thought level 42 was the halfway point considering you need 19,000 something EXP and 38,000 something EXP for level 60. At least I'm beyond 3/4 way mark to level 60. It's actually gonna be a sad feeling reaching the final level and knowing there won't be more to obtain. Ah well, good times have gotta come to an end, I guess.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-17 18:48:15

Just reached 1/3 of a million medal points. Should I really go for this?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-17 20:28:47

Level 37!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-17 20:54:02

90,000 Total Points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-17 22:01:15

Brig. General get.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-18 00:35:03

29,000 saves.

Reaching Supreme Commander in saves alone will be a pretty nice milestone. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-18 09:09:19

At 2/16/13 11:54 AM, Auz wrote:
At 2/8/13 01:19 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/8/13 05:57 AM, Auz wrote:
Also, I think they were trying to make some clear connections with the Lord of the Rings films, just for the crowd that never read the book.
I read a comment the other day. Somebody watched the movie and one guy in the theatre asked. "Huh? Why does he have the ring all of a sudden? I thought it was destroyed?" Oh. My. God.
LMAO XD

Fine if you haven't read The Hobbit, but even from the film itself it becomes obvious that it's a prequel to The Lord of the Rings.

Yes. Also, how can you miss all the talk going on, that Jackson is now brining THE PREQUEL to the cinemas now?

I always imagined that part to be a bit silly. Like, how would Gollum even consider that to be a proper riddle? However, they made it fairly believable in the film.
Heh, he doesn't consider it to be a proper riddle, that's the whole point. ^^
Well if I remember correctly, he says something like: "Not fair!" but I don't hear him mentioning it's against the rules or that it isn't a riddle. In fact, he even starts trying to guess it.

Yes, he complains about it but Bilbo insists, so Gollum doesn't really have a choice.

I thought this part was adapted well in the movie. Bilbo even does fiddle around with the ring before he asks that question, just as it is described in the book.

They even cut a lot of parts of the LotR just to keep it all within 3 hour portions.
Yes, that's why you just have to get the extended versions. It's really worth it!
Yeah I would still like to get my hands on them someday. I believe we do have the films on DVD, but I don't think they contain many extras.

DVD. LOL! :P
I have bought the BluRay-Box on the last Amazon "Cyber Monday". It was money well spent, since the additional scenes add so much more value to the movies... the only thing that pisses me off slighty is that there are sometiems different camera angles for the same scenes in both versions. ^^

But oh well. It seems to be hip nowadays to split books in as many films as they think they can get away with.
At least the movies aren't as shitty as Episode I - III. I watched Episode I in the movies, the other two, I only watched parts of III, when it was on the TV. And I really can't bring myself to watch Episode II...
It's like "What was he thinking?!"
You're talking about Star Wars, right?

Of course. Are there any other shitty movies with "Episode I - III" in the title? ^^

At 2/16/13 12:39 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote:
At 2/16/13 08:27 AM, Haggard wrote: Actually, we do agree on some things. ;)
Are these things able to be counted on one hand? :P

I think... yes. :(

At 2/17/13 11:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: That was a really close one and next time, I shouldn't expect to be so lucky.

Really lucky indeed.

At 2/16/13 08:27 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/15/13 10:00 AM, Bahamut wrote: Hell no.
Hell yes.

You have to, sometime...

Yeah, it's hard to bring myself as much excitement as I did for the 2007 levels whenever I level up. I guess reaching level 60 will have a "meh" effect to it.
Which is really disappointing.
I agree. That said, the auras are better looking for the current icons. Pink isn't such an eyesore now and purple aura is a welcome addition. Teal aura for writer/reader kinda blends in with game aura but I suppose I can live with it.

Yes, the additional aura is nice and I like the new auras much better than pre-re-redesign.

I'm slowly but surely going through season two of Batman: The Animated Series.
Nothing beats the TV series with Adam West!
I'd say the animated series is where it was best at. Maybe we can both agree that TAS surpasses all the films.

Since I never watched any animated series of Batman (the was some cheaply made cartoon when I was young, but it sucked), I really cannot agree with you here. :(

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-18 12:17:32

Congratulations To

EmoDragon: level 46
Jolly: 60,000 medal points
gamejunkie: 28,000 exp, 90,000 total stats
Nijsse: 330,000 medal points
sumidiotdude: level 37
Winrar1337: brig. general
Martin: 13,000 exp

Haggard, I have two questions for thee:

1. Why, for as long as I can remember have you never had a BBS signature?
2. What the hell is a "Surf Nazi"?

Thanks.

At 2/16/13 12:39 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: I bet he has a pleasant sent, like a pine forest in springtime. lmao

*scent

At 2/17/13 11:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: Much to my surprise, the iPod was found and the cinema phoned up informing me they do have it. That was a really close one and next time, I shouldn't expect to be so lucky. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I now have a new coat with zipped pockets and not crappy buttoned pockets.

You lucked out big-time, man. I'd have a stroke if I lost my (160G) iPod. 0.o

It's on its way. ;)

Damn, it's been a lot to digest... (You were hinting at the Hexalist, right?)

She will but more in the sense of myself seeing her a week tomorrow for my second day of voluntary work there. I just wonder how tidy the shelves have been since I was last there.

Hopefully they're a mess! :P I'd do everything I could to make myself indispensable -especially if finding a job is as hard as it is around where I live...

Yeah, the idea feels a little shot down now. Still, happy to discuss it and at least it wasn't an utterly dumb idea. One I heard about replacing the $100 prize draw with bonus EXP to a random user made me want to throw up.

That's retarded. Newgrounds exp. system is a marathon, not a lottery. :\

I suppose it's a matter of time then. Maybe next time...

You're more patient than I am. :P

At 2/17/13 06:48 PM, Nijsse wrote: Just reached 1/3 of a million medal points. Should I really go for this?

Hell, you're already a third of the way there, so why not? :P

At 2/18/13 09:09 AM, Haggard wrote: I think... yes. :(

That's what I figured. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-18 13:01:43

At 2/18/13 12:17 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Congratulations To
Nijsse: 330,000 medal points

Thanks, but come ooooooon, I did a much prettier job than that. =P

Wow, yeah that's about the worst idea possible. If, for whatever reason, earning EXP is not 100% my own responsibility, I'm done with it. Even after coming to this website 3400 to deposit my grounds gold.

Damn I got so lucky today. I drive a lot and never even had a scratch on my car. Today I had to deliver some stuff for my boss so I parked my car and walked away. Apparently I forgot to use my hand brake (wtf?) and my car started rolling backwards. Some dude saw it happen and ran towards my car to make it stop. He yelled so I turned around, saw the whole thing and noticed that if the guy didn't stop my car it would've rolled into a fucking pit and be completely underwater. I really felt like the most retarded person ever, thanked the guy a couple of times and randomly gave him 20 bucks (looking back to it, it should have been a lot more, but I was really in shock). I obviously have car-insurance, but I really love my current car and have no clue if they even insure moronic stuff like this.

It's insane how you can be driving for so many years (as I said, without even a single scratch) and do something that stupid because your mind is elsewhere.

[x] Irrelevant post-traumatic adrenaline rant in a completely unrelated topic.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-18 19:20:32

Major

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-18 22:51:04

02/18/13 10:46 PM

29,000 Exp. Points

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-19 00:06:16

Level 40. Still depositing every chance I get.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-19 06:50:41

61,000 B/P!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-19 08:49:15

7 voting power :D.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-19 13:16:44

Listening to:

Helloween - Straight Out of Hell

At 2/18/13 09:09 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/17/13 11:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: That was a really close one and next time, I shouldn't expect to be so lucky.
Really lucky indeed.

I don't expect that mishap to happen ever again.

You have to, sometime...

I never will. And besides, my girlfriend finds me to be an adorable dragon and I'm meant to be fierce. :P

Yes, the additional aura is nice and I like the new auras much better than pre-re-redesign.

Pre-re-redesign? You're talking about 2007, right?

Since I never watched any animated series of Batman (the was some cheaply made cartoon when I was young, but it sucked), I really cannot agree with you here. :(

It's a series I recommend watching. I feel the episodic formats of Batman helps to present various villains in the franchise.

At 2/18/13 12:17 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote:
At 2/17/13 11:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: Much to my surprise, the iPod was found and the cinema phoned up informing me they do have it. That was a really close one and next time, I shouldn't expect to be so lucky. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I now have a new coat with zipped pockets and not crappy buttoned pockets.
You lucked out big-time, man. I'd have a stroke if I lost my (160G) iPod. 0.o

Mine's 120GB. It was the cheaper option at the time and I still have at least half of it to fill up.

It's on its way. ;)
Damn, it's been a lot to digest... (You were hinting at the Hexalist, right?)

Hopefully you can manage it all.

Hopefully they're a mess! :P I'd do everything I could to make myself indispensable -especially if finding a job is as hard as it is around where I live...

Well if they are messy, I'll go right ahead and make the place tidy again.

I agree. I had to crush that idea as much as possible the moment it was suggested.

At 2/18/13 01:01 PM, Nijsse wrote: If, for whatever reason, earning EXP is not 100% my own responsibility, I'm done with it.

Well, except for when I'm away somewhere but London trips are manageable so I generally don't need to ask someone to cover for me then. If it's somewhere else then I might need backup incase mobile internet supports sucks at wherever I am.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-19 14:54:37

Congratulations To

sumidiotdude: major
GUTHRIE: 29,000 exp.
Ronald-McDonald-LoL: level 40
Haggard: 61,000 b/p
Decky: 7.00 base vp

So, I'm the only one making lists on a daily basis now? :(

At 2/18/13 01:01 PM, Nijsse wrote: Thanks, but come ooooooon, I did a much prettier job than that. =P

I'm determined to congratulate medal points in increments of 10,000, so I decided to round your 333,330 down to 330,000. If it was 333,333, though... Are there any medals worth 3 points? :P

Wow, yeah that's about the worst idea possible. If, for whatever reason, earning EXP is not 100% my own responsibility, I'm done with it. Even after coming to this website 3400 to deposit my grounds gold.

It would have to be pretty damn outrageous to get me to quit depositing at level 56. ;)

Damn I got so lucky today.

Wow, you and Bahamut both. I honestly have no idea if the insurance would cover something like that, but even if it did, you can be sure your premium would skyrocket...

It's insane how you can be driving for so many years (as I said, without even a single scratch) and do something that stupid because your mind is elsewhere.

I've had my licence for almost 10 years now with no accidents. Now's the time I'd be knocking on wood, if I were a superstitious kind of guy. ;)

At 2/19/13 01:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: Mine's 120GB. It was the cheaper option at the time and I still have at least half of it to fill up.

I have a fair amount of video on mine, which takes up a lot of space. I got the biggest one available because I never wanted to worry about running out of room and having to choose what to remove to make room for new stuff. (I still have around 90GB free, so that's not going to be an issue anytime soon.)

I'm not worried about the workload; I did the top reviewers with nothing but my browser, a calculator and a notepad file every week. This is just a lot more complex than what I'm used to. I've been trying to do a mock update, following the instructions you sent. I've gotten to the part with copying the 1x10k'ers into the separate spreadsheet. I'll be in touch with you soon to chat about it, just iron out any bumps.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-19 17:55:57

At 2/18/13 12:17 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Haggard, I have two questions for thee:

1. Why, for as long as I can remember have you never had a BBS signature?

What? I DO have a BBS Signature. You are reading it all the time. :P

I never had a picture in it, because... users with pictures in their signature are just lame (dragons and cricket players excluded, you guys are awesome, even with pics in your signature). :P

Back in the days, when we could have animated sigs, I even blocked those, because I found it too distracting.

2. What the hell is a "Surf Nazi"?

Oh boy...
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8LV1S2q2GA]"Who controls the beaches?" - "The Surfers!"[/url]
[urlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surf_Nazis_Must_Die]"Who controls the surfers?" - "The Surf Nazis!"[/url]

Thanks.

You are welcome. ;)

At 2/18/13 09:09 AM, Haggard wrote: I think... yes. :(
That's what I figured. ;)

T.T

At 2/19/13 01:16 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/18/13 09:09 AM, Haggard wrote:
Really lucky indeed.
I don't expect that mishap to happen ever again.

Never say never. Also, I'm sorry, but Nijsse's story even tops your story.

You have to, sometime...
I never will. And besides, my girlfriend finds me to be an adorable dragon and I'm meant to be fierce. :P

See? Dragons can be adorable. And Grisu is most adorable.

Yes.

It's a series I recommend watching. I feel the episodic formats of Batman helps to present various villains in the franchise.

Hopefully it also has a logical story line and isn't a reboot of the reboot that rebooted the reboot from 3 years ago. Seriously, "The Dark Knight" just fucked around with the story line too much. The whole idea was that Joker created Batman and Batman created the Joker. But in the Dark Knight? Some killer creates Batman and Joker just appeared out of nowhere? LAME!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-19 17:57:45

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-19 21:25:51

W0ah, I leveled up in b/p for the first time in probably years! Now a colonel!

Whoda thunk those 5 a day would ever add up. See you guys for the next b/p level up somewhere around my 40th birthday.

gimme a facial and make me a cupcake, braj.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-20 04:40:30

Reached Police Lieutenant
Whys it so hard to actually blam?

Do Not Press -"No Seriously"-

Support NG -"If only I can.."-

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-20 13:06:35

Congratulations To

Muffin: colonel
iGranadoz: police lieutenant

So, how many days in a row is this now for 50+ under judgments...?

At 2/19/13 05:55 PM, Haggard wrote: What? I DO have a BBS Signature. You are reading it all the time. :P

You know what I meant. :P

Back in the days, when we could have animated sigs, I even blocked those, because I found it too distracting.

I still have one of my old animated sigsfrom back in the day. (Figured I'd save everyone's sanity and just link to it instead of including it in this post.) :P The "-AD-" were the initials of the other alias I used to switch back and forth with (Metal_Therapy being the other.) Maybe I should have demanded my name changed to MetalUnderscoreTherapy? Betcha I'd have a lot more b/p right now if I did...

Oh boy...

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I feel much better now.

By the way, that sounds like an incredibly silly movie. :P

At 2/19/13 05:55 PM, Haggard wrote: T.T

Hey, it shouldn't come as a surprise that I thought that; you two are always bickering like an old married couple! XP

At 2/19/13 09:25 PM, Muffin wrote: Whoda thunk those 5 a day would ever add up. See you guys for the next b/p level up somewhere around my 40th birthday.

It's not as bad as all that... Hell, it would only take 16.5 years to reach Supreme Commander (starting from scratch) getting only 5 b/p everyday. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-20 13:55:01

My laptop is kaput :(

On a lighter note, I did manage 175,000 Points before the graphics fucked up on me...

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-20 15:44:56

Passed 25000 saves

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-20 16:31:29

At 2/20/13 01:06 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: I still have one of my old animated sigsfrom back in the day. (Figured I'd save everyone's sanity and just link to it instead of including it in this post.) :P The "-AD-" were the initials of the other alias I used to switch back and forth with

Lame! :P

(Metal_Therapy being the other.) Maybe I should have demanded my name changed to MetalUnderscoreTherapy? Betcha I'd have a lot more b/p right now if I did...

About 100,000 more?

Oh boy...
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I feel much better now.

By the way, that sounds like an incredibly silly movie. :P

It IS! It's a quality movie from Troma!

At 2/19/13 05:55 PM, Haggard wrote: T.T
Hey, it shouldn't come as a surprise that I thought that; you two are always bickering like an old married couple! XP

Wow, I wonder what my wife would say if she read this. :P

At 2/20/13 01:55 PM, Coop wrote: My laptop is kaput :(

My first thought was: Nice wallpaper... on your wall and on you laptop. ^^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-20 17:10:48

At 2/20/13 04:40 AM, iGranadoz wrote: Whys it so hard to actually blam?

Because a lot of users just vote 5 on everything to quickly get saves.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-20 19:14:47

Level 34

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-21 00:19:26

43,000 B/P Points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-21 09:51:33

Listening to:

Therion - Lemuria. Man, how do I overlook albums like this? At least I'm trying it out on Spotify, even though they've been giving me Welsh ads today... Don't ask why.

At 2/19/13 02:54 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote:
At 2/19/13 01:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: Mine's 120GB. It was the cheaper option at the time and I still have at least half of it to fill up.
I have a fair amount of video on mine, which takes up a lot of space. I got the biggest one available because I never wanted to worry about running out of room and having to choose what to remove to make room for new stuff. (I still have around 90GB free, so that's not going to be an issue anytime soon.)

I tend to not have videos as it's usually only stuff from iTunes that you can use on it. I never really looked into it that much, though. If DVD/blu-ray releases had a digital option tacked with it, I'd be using it more often.

I'm not worried about the workload; I did the top reviewers with nothing but my browser, a calculator and a notepad file every week. This is just a lot more complex than what I'm used to. I've been trying to do a mock update, following the instructions you sent. I've gotten to the part with copying the 1x10k'ers into the separate spreadsheet. I'll be in touch with you soon to chat about it, just iron out any bumps.

Just give me a shout at any time. It IS a lot to take in and despite doing it for years I did slip up here and there.

At 2/19/13 05:55 PM, Haggard wrote: I never had a picture in it, because... users with pictures in their signature are just lame (dragons and cricket players excluded, you guys are awesome, even with pics in your signature). :P

Maybe Coop needs cricket on his signature. :P As for mine, I'm good with it as it is.

At 2/19/13 01:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: I don't expect that mishap to happen ever again.
Never say never. Also, I'm sorry, but Nijsse's story even tops your story.

I'm not going to argue with that. Cars >>>>>> iPod in terms of value and importance. Mind you, I'm 22 and still can't drive but I know how vital cars are to most of us. I'd have a car but with no job, I don't have funds for driving lessons or even money to get a car and then insurance and because of that, there are some jobs I can't even get because they require you to drive or the distance is too far. If employers in this country weren't such fascist pricks, I would have gotten somewhere by now with a full-time job.

See? Dragons can be adorable. And Grisu is most adorable.

I'm becoming too adorable to her, it seems.

Yes.

I still liked those auras but the new ones don't gaze into your eyes so it feels more of a background. As much as I liked gold aura, I'll admit that the colours were a little too bright.

Hopefully it also has a logical story line and isn't a reboot of the reboot that rebooted the reboot from 3 years ago. Seriously, "The Dark Knight" just fucked around with the story line too much. The whole idea was that Joker created Batman and Batman created the Joker. But in the Dark Knight? Some killer creates Batman and Joker just appeared out of nowhere? LAME!

The Animated Series doesn't have a strict canon. They are standalone episodes that rarely make references to previous events. They are able to cater for many villains in the Batman franchise so it works out great. Some villains they've not even put on the films yet so their light shines better here.

How long have you had that for?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-02-21 14:34:26

Congratulations To

Coop: 175,000 total stats
LiquidFire: 25,000 saves
sandwich-eater: level 34
Jolly: 43,000 b/p

Listening To

Fuel: Shimmer

Damn, that sucks. Something similar happened to my old laptop, after I spilled Redbull on the keyboard -no wings though, just dead. :D

At 2/20/13 04:31 PM, Haggard wrote: Lame! :P

But everyone was doing it! I even remember ramagi changing her alias; it was along the lines of "IronFist", or something similar.

About 100,000 more?

More like 150,000 more. ;_;

It IS! It's a quality movie from Troma!

It came out the year I was born. Feelin' like an old man these days.

Wow, I wonder what my wife would say if she read this. :P

You should probably tell her about you two. It's not healthy to keep things from your wife like that. ;)

At 2/20/13 05:10 PM, Winrar1337 wrote:
At 2/20/13 04:40 AM, iGranadoz wrote: Whys it so hard to actually blam?
Because a lot of users just vote 5 on everything to quickly get saves.

I thought this was common knowledge?

At 2/21/13 09:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: I tend to not have videos as it's usually only stuff from iTunes that you can use on it. I never really looked into it that much, though. If DVD/blu-ray releases had a digital option tacked with it, I'd be using it more often.

None of the video I've got on mine came from the iTunes store; I just dragged and dropped it in and it worked fine.

Just give me a shout at any time. It IS a lot to take in and despite doing it for years I did slip up here and there.

Thanks a lot. :)

BBS Signature