00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,755,710 Views | 87,877 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-21 03:40:54

Just reached 25,000 experience, epicness.

Also, though I'm sure the question has been asked numerous times before, has there been any word as to whether the B/P levels will give voting power boosts as was the case prior to the upgrade, or are we now stuck with only our experience points to define our voting power?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-21 04:13:39

Coop wonders how the party dynamics will be affected by his RPG decisions. Congratulations to:
Decky: 15,000 Medal Points
Powerage: 20,000 Experience
BaronVonBadGuy: 25,000 Experience

At 23 hours ago, Gagsy wrote:
At A few seconds ago, Coop wrote: Coop deals with an "I've lost all respect for you" PM, regarding his modding.
I had someone send me one of those a year or so back. They thought I was acting like an attention whore or something and said their respect for me was completely gone. I was just pissed at their rudeness and complete stupidity and got over it. I hope its the same for you. Cause honestly I can't see how you've changed since becoming a mod - besides the whole being a mod thing of course. But you're still Coop you know? So worry not I hope.

I'm not worried about it - I'm just trying to see why they feel that their actions were within the rules. So far, the argument I have had is "why must you pick on me, when all of General is as bad?" Leaving me to conclude that he's angry for being caught.

Gagsy: Level 44 - Yeah, I can see how whacking someone in the balls or the minge with that would be sexy to you.
Hey! What me and bahamat get upto in the bedroom is our business alright!

I'll send you a pamphlet.

At 19 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 3 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 20 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: Well, request if you want but don't be surprised if it's not taken.
I expect nothing, but I hope for all 10 points.
Either way, it won't get me anywhere close to you. But there is someone I would like to be close with right now...

You don't want to be close to me right now - I'm having discussions with two of my characters and both of them, as well as I are dealing with matters of the fairer sex and our respective joy departments.

At 3 hours ago, Gagsy wrote:
At A few seconds ago, Coop wrote: Gagsy: Level 44 - Yeah, I can see how whacking someone in the balls or the minge with that would be sexy to you.
Hey! What me and bahamat get upto in the bedroom is our business alright!
So, are you ready for it?

I can't help but think this would have been so much easier had you just come to the meet and shacked up with him, Gagsy! Aside from the difficulty of your sig being a lie :P

At 15 hours ago, Odyssic wrote: First day back at College, I'm not sure how much sleep I got last night, but I think two hours.

Last night, or during the whole week off?

At 30 minutes ago, BaronVonBadGuy wrote: Also, though I'm sure the question has been asked numerous times before, has there been any word as to whether the B/P levels will give voting power boosts as was the case prior to the upgrade, or are we now stuck with only our experience points to define our voting power?

It's just experience based for the moment. This is subject to change, so stay tuned.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-21 08:37:42

Listening to:

Camel - Mirage. This is seriously some damn good prog rock.

At 4 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 19 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: Either way, it won't get me anywhere close to you. But there is someone I would like to be close with right now...
You don't want to be close to me right now - I'm having discussions with two of my characters and both of them, as well as I are dealing with matters of the fairer sex and our respective joy departments.

What's this to say about us?

I can't help but think this would have been so much easier had you just come to the meet and shacked up with him, Gagsy! Aside from the difficulty of your sig being a lie :P

There's always the next NG meet.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-21 10:36:03

Today is still weekend right? If yes, that means I acutally am on time with the next post in the metal alphabet: Pyramaze.

Also, regarding the redesign, the new level icons kinda grew on me. Whenever I see the alien hominid gun on NG Logs I think: "Hey, it's a nice level icon". I still would like it better if they where the only kind of avatar we had on the forums.

At 1 day ago, Coop wrote: Coop deals with an "I've lost all respect for you" PM, regarding his modding.

I detect a high level of butthurtness...

At 13 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 8 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 20 hours ago, Haggard wrote: I'm just waiting that all those dress up games will get cleaned out. That should give me enough points to reach 18k easily. ^^
Yeah, but I'm not sure that will happen. If flash mods are given a list of things to look at, it's new stuff coming in, not stuff that has already passed judgement, surely.
Then we have to fight the system! *gets out a "STOP DRESS UP GAMES" banner*
Don't you dare go all Fathers 4 Justice on me.

Say what now?

At 1 day ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 17 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 6 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: Thrash/power metal band? Hopefully they're worthy for both subgenres.
Hm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Ii_Ewztxs
After listening to this song, I wouldn't have guessed they are either thrash or power metal.
Well, that was according to MA.

I thought so. Too bad I never really got around to check this band out. Now they are buried somewhere on the "bands I have to check otu some time" list. Even worse: It's not an acutal list, it's just a mental note. And we all know how it works with mental notes: Sooner or later you completly forget about it.

So did you get the deposit that day?
Yes. That's why I don't like that people are given their Exp "for free". It's my only chance to catch up to people like Coop, heh.
You know, I wouldn't really count that one missed deposit of his as anything since he's still around 140 days ahead of me so missing one deposit means hardly anything, unless it was a recurring habit.

It would still feel like a small victory. :P

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-21 12:12:15

You entered the top 20 in B/P Points. Outstanding!

Awesome!

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-21 16:37:24

Listening to:
The Air I Breathe - Deliverance
The Browning - Bloodlust

At 2 days ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 1 hour ago, iscrulz wrote: ah frick. I thought about getting The Simpsons Arcade but I wouldn't get around to play it never finished the ps3 one. I must get ready for GTA V. and maybe Starhawk plus many more.
Oh yes, you can't forget your GTA. I sadly never picked up GTAIV and wanted to go through San Andreas first but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Well you probably should at least play GTA SA to get prepared for V. I finished one gam on the Simpsons Arcade it was free so I got it.

You are right. Wel I am still going for the 10 less than 60 milestone. Then for the next alt one level less and so on. Then once I create 60 alts I will have 60 different leveled alts. me gusta
Finally someone's doing it!

Now I have to get my lazy ass on the chair and create the alts and deposit.

Le Thanks. I will be there for yours giving free handies and blowjays to all with a raging stiffie.
Now that's what I call a Newgrounds party.

London Meat-ip 2k14 here I come and cum and cum until we al bleed.

At 1 day ago, Coop wrote:
At 21 hours ago, iscrulz wrote: Thanks I am just glad Mountian Dew Supernova came back. Oh sweet merciful all thing bright and beautiful.
I've not had to put up with the various degrees of Mountain Dew - we had the original one plus caffeine in the 90s, but it's just the energy one now...

I feel sorry for you American has so many Mountain Dew flavors even Vault, Surge and Mello Yello from Coke is just Mountian Dew along with Shasta Faygo and several generic store brand knock off, then there is Code Red, Livewire, Winter White Out, Whatever blue is called. Then the discontinued flavors Green COD promo, Pitch Black, and the flavors for the Dewmorcary contest.
Also Amp is the mountain dew energy drink brand

What if the VP change would have made the difference between a blam and a save? No, it's too complicated.
Perhaps it would it would be rare I assume. Doesn't matter now I missed a depositing last Friday night. But damn whens the b/p vp bonus coming back online.
I'm not sure how it's going to work. Tom is still mulling it over. VP is not the be all and end all of the universe.

Well its up next on their priority, I am getting bother not seeing the score. Once the b/p and voting notifications come back it will be so so Legen wait for it dairy. Damn then what will users complain about. UJ whistling, medals a small pen0r...

At 12 hours ago, NL-Courage wrote: I've just hit level 13. I'm extremely dissapointed of the icon (it's the same icon as I got on level 8 from the 2007 design).

Thats a classic since 2001 so frick you. Level 12 I think.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-21 20:29:26

I have reached Private First Class and consequently reached 6.00+ total voting power, or at least I would have if the B/P bonuses were back.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-21 21:35:47

Here's one you wont see every day.

Avg. total stats per day: 22.222

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-22 01:52:50

I'm not getting any points from voting. Is it still disabled?

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-22 02:17:53

At 22 minutes ago, Phantox wrote: I'm not getting any points from voting. Is it still disabled?

It still works. You just have to make sure that you are voting on five submission in a NG day (12:00 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST). I usually vote on more than just five to make double sure that my Exp is being deposited.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-22 04:07:44

Coop takes it easy on a day off work. Congratulations to:
NL-Courage: Level 13
Martin: 42,000 Saves
Odyssic: 33,000 B/P
Auz: Top 20 B/Per
Winrar1337: Private 1st Class; 6.00 Total Voting Power
gamejunkie: 22.222 Total Points per day

At 23 hours ago, NL-Courage wrote: I've just hit level 13. I'm extremely dissapointed of the icon (it's the same icon as I got on level 8 from the 2007 design).

28 days and you will have passed it. For me, it's over 100 days of depositing between levels.

At 19 hours ago, Odyssic wrote:
At 3 hours ago, Coop wrote: Last night, or during the whole week off?
The night before. I was sleeping in all the time during the week off.

Now that I can relate to - I'm trying to keep my social life in a similar line to work, but staying at friends' chatting is never an easy route.

At 19 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 4 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 19 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: Either way, it won't get me anywhere close to you. But there is someone I would like to be close with right now...
What's this to say about us?

It says that I'm horny as fuck, I don't know about you.

Ah, so leave it until tomorrow? I know you were a floor above me in the Premier Inn, but you'd have really been a pain, making all that noise, so it was probably for the best.

At 17 hours ago, Haggard wrote: Today is still weekend right? If yes, that means I acutally am on time with the next post in the metal alphabet: Pyramaze.

It's only weekend if you worked through Saturday and Sunday.

At 1 day ago, Coop wrote: Coop deals with an "I've lost all respect for you" PM, regarding his modding.
I detect a high level of butthurtness...

Yep, from two of them. The conceited fucks hunt in packs

At 20 hours ago, Haggard wrote: I'm just waiting that all those dress up games will get cleaned out. That should give me enough points to reach 18k easily. ^^
Yeah, but I'm not sure that will happen. If flash mods are given a list of things to look at, it's new stuff coming in, not stuff that has already passed judgement, surely.
Say what now?

Fathers 4 Justice tend to dress up in super hero outfits and unfurl banners on UK landmarks to bring more attention to their plight. They are protesting at the rights given to the mothers in divorce cases, regarding custody of the children and limited visiting rights.

At 11 hours ago, iscrulz wrote:
At 1 day ago, Coop wrote:
At 21 hours ago, iscrulz wrote: Thanks I am just glad Mountian Dew Supernova came back. Oh sweet merciful all thing bright and beautiful.
I've not had to put up with the various degrees of Mountain Dew - we had the original one plus caffeine in the 90s, but it's just the energy one now...
I feel sorry for you American has so many Mountain Dew flavors even Vault, Surge and Mello Yello from Coke is just Mountian Dew along with Shasta Faygo and several generic store brand knock off, then there is Code Red, Livewire, Winter White Out, Whatever blue is called. Then the discontinued flavors Green COD promo, Pitch Black, and the flavors for the Dewmorcary contest.

Also Amp is the mountain dew energy drink brand

Of all of them, I knew about AMP, because they sponsor Dale Earnhardt Jr. in NASCAR.

At 1 hour ago, reverend wrote:
At 22 minutes ago, Phantox wrote: I'm not getting any points from voting. Is it still disabled?
It still works. You just have to make sure that you are voting on five submission in a NG day (12:00 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST). I usually vote on more than just five to make double sure that my Exp is being deposited.

That helps when I B/P, but voting on just five and then checking still works.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-22 06:42:58

Will be away on a short break for two nights.

Listening to:

Unholy Cadaver (AKA Hammers of Misfortune) - Unholy Cadaver. The package was awkward for me since it was the vinyl with CD and no other option. On the other hand, now I can say I finally own some vinyl records.

At 20 hours ago, Haggard wrote: Today is still weekend right? If yes, that means I acutally am on time with the next post in the metal alphabet: Pyramaze.

Now that's a band I've heard, even though that was only because of Matt Barlow.

Also, regarding the redesign, the new level icons kinda grew on me. Whenever I see the alien hominid gun on NG Logs I think: "Hey, it's a nice level icon". I still would like it better if they where the only kind of avatar we had on the forums.

See, it does get better later on. However, it still doesn't excuse some certain bad level icons like the unicorn skull.

At 1 day ago, Bahamut wrote: Well, that was according to MA.
I thought so. Too bad I never really got around to check this band out. Now they are buried somewhere on the "bands I have to check otu some time" list. Even worse: It's not an acutal list, it's just a mental note. And we all know how it works with mental notes: Sooner or later you completly forget about it.

Perhaps I should look into the Turkish Pentagram.

You know, I wouldn't really count that one missed deposit of his as anything since he's still around 140 days ahead of me so missing one deposit means hardly anything, unless it was a recurring habit.

Only a tiny one, though.

At 18 hours ago, Auz wrote: You entered the top 20 in B/P Points. Outstanding!

Awesome!

I was there at one point. Enjoy the spot!

At 14 hours ago, iscrulz wrote:
At 2 days ago, Bahamut wrote: Oh yes, you can't forget your GTA. I sadly never picked up GTAIV and wanted to go through San Andreas first but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Well you probably should at least play GTA SA to get prepared for V. I finished one gam on the Simpsons Arcade it was free so I got it.

If I find the appropriate time for it. Also, I'm not a PS Plus user like you so I don't get the freebies.

Finally someone's doing it!
Now I have to get my lazy ass on the chair and create the alts and deposit.

There you have it, a new level of laziness.

At 2 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 19 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: What's this to say about us?

I'm horny as fuck as well.

Ah, so leave it until tomorrow? I know you were a floor above me in the Premier Inn, but you'd have really been a pain, making all that noise, so it was probably for the best.

Well, I was on my own in my room.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-22 07:57:06

lvl 34

cr0mZX: norway sucks teh penor!!!!!

-

cr0mZX: Full of win and kittens! ^_^\

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-22 11:23:32

Well twice today my Medals took a sharp jump up. First time went from 2,916 to 2,966 and second time jumped from 2,972 to 3,003. Anyone else notice a jump in their medal count? My points didn't change, just the medals.

Anyway, back to the important bit. 3,000 Medals.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-22 11:33:38

At 9 hours ago, reverend wrote:

After you vote on five go to "community" then rankings, then "deposits to make sure your name is in the recent list of people who deposited. And just so you know, if you just go thru and randomly vote without watching at least a good bit of the movies/games you are voting on, it won't give you credit for your vote. At least that has been my experience so far.

In the meantime; I managed to reach level 50 in the last few days +_^

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-22 12:48:10

2,000 blams.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-22 13:45:50

Level up today, I think. Maybe like a week ago. Who knows anymore?

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-22 13:46:58

Do we post here for post amounts too? I believe I read some. Well, if so, 10,000 post for me, I guess.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-22 14:12:03

At 9 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 17 hours ago, Haggard wrote: Today is still weekend right? If yes, that means I acutally am on time with the next post in the metal alphabet: Pyramaze.

Well, my wife worked Nightshift from Saturday to Sunday, and I was busy with my diploma thesis... does that count?

Say what now?
Fathers 4 Justice tend to dress up in super hero outfits and unfurl banners on UK landmarks to bring more attention to their plight. They are protesting at the rights given to the mothers in divorce cases, regarding custody of the children and limited visiting rights.

I see. It would be kind of ironic, though. To protest against dress up games and then dress up as a super hero.

At 7 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 20 hours ago, Haggard wrote: Today is still weekend right? If yes, that means I acutally am on time with the next post in the metal alphabet: Pyramaze.
Now that's a band I've heard, even though that was only because of Matt Barlow.

Strangely enough, I didn't know them before. But they sound pretty cool.

See, it does get better later on. However, it still doesn't excuse some certain bad level icons like the unicorn skull.

And it doesn't excuse that the BBS now supports even less foreign characters than before. How are we supposed to talk about "Motorhead" if we can't type the o-umlaut?

At 1 day ago, Bahamut wrote: Well, that was according to MA.
Perhaps I should look into the Turkish Pentagram.

You should do that. ;)

Only a tiny one, though.

A victory nevertheless.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-22 20:08:39

47,000 B/P.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-23 01:01:18

Sergeant Major!

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-23 04:49:06

Coop tries to continue re-arranging the office, while congratulating:
Sinitron: Level 34
gamejunkie: 3,000 Medals; 47,000 B/P
IvanTuroc: Level 50
Tycrane: 2,000 Blams. You need to be more aggressive.
FattyWhale: Level 46
Narcissy: 10,000 Posts
Soapbubble: Sergeant Major

Listening to:
SwedeMason - Jeremy Clarkson Beat Box

At 21 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 2 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 19 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: What's this to say about us?
I'm horny as fuck as well.

Wow, that wasn't too much of a step to work out.

Well, I was on my own in my room.

Note the "you'd", as in "you would have". I was implying by "you" in that contraction that it was you and Gagsy. I was talking hypothetically.

At 14 hours ago, FattyWhale wrote: Level up today, I think. Maybe like a week ago. Who knows anymore?

I'd know within seconds of me levelling up, because I pay attention.

At 14 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 9 hours ago, Coop wrote:
Well, my wife worked Nightshift from Saturday to Sunday, and I was busy with my diploma thesis... does that count?

I really wouldn't know...

Say what now?
I see. It would be kind of ironic, though. To protest against dress up games and then dress up as a super hero.

The best kind of irony, though. Unplanned.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-23 04:58:47

Hey guys, hope you're all well. Anyway, just popped in to say I passed 21k Saves!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-23 11:51:41

500 Audio Reviews!

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-23 13:19:46

How can I celebrate Post # 23,000?

What about posting it in the Levelup! Lounge, like every oher post milestone that you've ever done, Coop?

Good idea.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-23 14:31:08

At 1 hour ago, Coop wrote: How can I celebrate Post # 23,000?

What about posting it in the Levelup! Lounge, like every oher post milestone that you've ever done, Coop?

Good idea.

Congrats and stuff. I used my 40k post in a regular thread and I felt better for it. I was gonna post in here but I did with my 30k and I didn't want to make a topic about it, so I just used it up as a regular post ^_^

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-23 16:12:59

60000 total points yesterday.

9000 saves.

Insert DBZ meme here.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-23 21:33:31

23k saves.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-24 02:04:25

#50 in experience

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-24 03:20:29

"Thanks for voting, Painbringer! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 32,310 experience points. You need 60 more to get to Level 55. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 20 hours, 43 minutes, and 19 seconds."

Deposit notifications are back!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature