00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,755,051 Views | 87,872 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-30 13:17:06

Colonel!

Find me on Facebook!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-30 13:47:47

I just passed 12,345 total B/P

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-30 14:08:29

Listening to:

Queens of the Stone Age - Quick and pointless

At 1/30/11 08:03 AM, Auz wrote: Auz grew to level 45!

Congrats!

Not as good as level 44, but I still love this icon. I mean, what could be more kick-ass than the signature weapon of the grim reaper?

Level 45 is one of my favorite level icons. Can't wait until I get to it.

At 1/30/11 08:13 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/29/11 07:07 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/29/11 06:45 AM, Bahamut wrote: I was bad at singing but I did it anyway. We're all bad at singing but we all have fun and you should join as well.
No, I should stay as far away from singing as I can. Or else I might be thrown out of the pub for being such a nuisance.
No-one at NG meets get thrown out for singing so badly, not even myself butchering Rainbow in the Dark.

You haven't heard me singing yet.

You're defending St. Anger? Come on now.
I'm not defending, I'm just asking a question. Which you failed to answer again. :P
"FRANTIC TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TOCK"
"Projector, Protector, Rejector, Infector, Projector, Infrector, Injector, Defector, Rejector"

And how's "Other bands play, Manowar kill" any better than that?

Hahaha. I could make that my short review of that very album and it'll still be right.
I quite happen to like the sound of (most) vacuum cleaners. Maybe I should record some cleaners and release a CD?
Now anyone can make a noise album.

I'm not sure if I should be happy about that... ah well, as long as I don't have to listen to it it's all right I guess.

At 1/30/11 03:11 AM, reverend wrote:
At 1/29/11 06:45 AM, Bahamut wrote: I just wonder how things work without a roundabout. :P
Stop Signs and traffic lights?
I would probably get on one and never be able to get off.
I think that's what every American thinks of roundabouts. :P Heh, there's a big roundabout nearby that has TRAFFIC LIGHTS!

A roundabout with traffic lights? I thought the whole purpose of roundabouts is to get rid of traffic lights?

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-30 15:24:58

Something tells me that I should start posting in here regularly. I don't know why but I feel its right and that finally I might have somewhere on NG where I fit in, amongst my stat whoring peers.

I'm just not sure.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-30 15:43:33

At 1/30/11 03:24 PM, Gagsy wrote: Something tells me that I should start posting in here regularly. I don't know why but I feel its right and that finally I might have somewhere on NG where I fit in, amongst my stat whoring peers.
I'm just not sure.

Ok why are you in tears? That is my job girl. But on another note you seem to fit in anywhere you post. But then again in this thread you won't have to worry about as many users sucking your E-Penis since it seems your E-shake brings just about everyone in the general to the yard.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-30 15:58:02

At 1/30/11 03:43 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
Ok why are you in tears? That is my job girl. But on another note you seem to fit in anywhere you post. But then again in this thread you won't have to worry about as many users sucking your E-Penis since it seems your E-shake brings just about everyone in the general to the yard.

It's your fault really. Everytime I see your posts I want to use this emote myself and I wouldn't dream of not using this when directly quoting you.

Having an E-penis isn't all it's cracked up to be. Some want to suck it, others want to kick it, and the latter hurts sometimes. I don't want that.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-30 16:32:04

At 1/30/11 03:58 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 1/30/11 03:43 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
It's your fault really. Everytime I see your posts I want to use this emote myself and I wouldn't dream of not using this when directly quoting you.

I use because if it my favorite one to use. There was a time when I used others cough berfore the redesign cough

Having an E-penis isn't all it's cracked up to be. Some want to suck it, others want to kick it, and the latter hurts sometimes. I don't want that.

Mostly everyone I see talking about you wants to get on their knees and put your E-Penis in their mouths and suck it off with few exceptions. For me before I went inactive most of the masses hated me with few exceptions. Hell I could have given this Ultor user a run for his money back in the day.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-30 20:23:06

49k Medal points

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-30 22:22:44

Tis' a good day indeed.

19,000 Saves and 37,000 B/P points.

PS. Back soon with one more juicy morsel. 3 more Blams needed for that.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-31 01:55:31

At 1/30/11 08:03 AM, Auz wrote: Auz grew to level 45!

Sweet!

At 1/30/11 08:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: I think that's what every American thinks of roundabouts. :P Heh, there's a big roundabout nearby that has TRAFFIC LIGHTS!

It like why build a roundabout when you can just put four stop signs up and make it a four way stop. It just seems overcomplicated.

It might be interesting to take a spin on one, if there were any nearby.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-31 04:01:10

Coop gets himself far too active on a sub-zero morning, to congratulate:
Jawdyn: Level 31; 10,000 Experience; Doublelisted
Auz: Level 45
Jolly: 9,000 Saves
Cootie: 15,000 Posts
ixfd64: Colonel
SCTE3: 888 Reviews (Audio)
gamejunkie: 19,000 Saves; 37,000 B/P

At 1/29/11 07:06 AM, Coop wrote:
At 1/28/11 04:17 AM, Bahamut wrote: The other day, I took some driving lessons.
What car are you learning in?
Ford Fiesta.

Not bad - I learned in a Vauxhall Corsa, now I find out that BSM are using Fiat 500s -.-

I just like being special. :P
But you are - you're the most experienced Dragon on Newgrounds.
I'm not experienced enough until I have a dragoness in my life. :P

She's out there for you... Unless it's a case that she hasn't been hatched yet. I forget how it works with you dragons

You bringing up Crazy Frog went too far.
Now I'm intrigued. Out of morbid curiosity, what would a Crazy Frog cover of Manowar sound like..?
DON'T EVEN THINK OF THAT! YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR EVEN THINKING OF... Oh wait, you're a forum mod too. >:(

I call this the Rucklo effect.

At 1/30/11 03:24 PM, Gagsy wrote: Something tells me that I should start posting in here regularly. I don't know why but I feel its right and that finally I might have somewhere on NG where I fit in, amongst my stat whoring peers.

I'm just not sure.

It's alright Gagsy. Welcome to a place where we will accept you, whatever you are, whatever you feel. You have stats and we will worship them with you.

At 1/30/11 03:58 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 1/30/11 03:43 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Ok why are you in tears? That is my job girl. But on another note you seem to fit in anywhere you post. But then again in this thread you won't have to worry about as many users sucking your E-Penis since it seems your E-shake brings just about everyone in the general to the yard.

Phew! And there was me thinking that the "Hairy Vaginas" thread in General I locked yesterday had upset you. Talk about a load off your mind...

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-31 04:07:01

Metal Monday 2011 - Week 5: Scorpions - The Sails of Charon

Listening to:

Epica - The Classical Conspiracy

At 1/30/11 02:08 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/30/11 08:03 AM, Auz wrote: Not as good as level 44, but I still love this icon. I mean, what could be more kick-ass than the signature weapon of the grim reaper?

You level up soon, right? You're not too far away from level 45 when you look at it.

At 1/30/11 08:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: No-one at NG meets get thrown out for singing so badly, not even myself butchering Rainbow in the Dark.

You haven't heard any of us sing. :P

"Projector, Protector, Rejector, Infector, Projector, Infrector, Injector, Defector, Rejector"

What St. Anger spewed was repeating retarded shit. Seriously, what does "FRANTIC TICK TICK TICK TOCK" mean and why did they even write such lyrics? They only made the ultimate torture as a result.

I'm not sure if I should be happy about that... ah well, as long as I don't have to listen to it it's all right I guess.

Who said you had to listen to it? At least you'll have an album released.

I think that's what every American thinks of roundabouts. :P Heh, there's a big roundabout nearby that has TRAFFIC LIGHTS!
A roundabout with traffic lights? I thought the whole purpose of roundabouts is to get rid of traffic lights?

Not if it's a huge one. :P

Please do.

At 1/31/11 04:01 AM, Coop wrote:
At 1/30/11 08:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'm not experienced enough until I have a dragoness in my life. :P
She's out there for you... Unless it's a case that she hasn't been hatched yet. I forget how it works with you dragons

Nah, she would have hatched by now. We live long so I can't exactly date a dragon who only hatched yesterday. :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-31 05:10:20

Last major achievement for a while.

Blams: 18,000

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-31 09:25:10

At 1/29/11 06:10 PM, Auz wrote: Congrats!

So now we have two people here who are busy moving to new places.
At least I don't have to move too far, lol (see picture below).

Lol, that's always convenient if you have to move a lot of stuff. Looks like you live in a pretty green area.

At 1/27/11 04:10 PM, Auz wrote:
At 1/26/11 01:13 PM, Haggard wrote:
A warm jacuzzi bath sounds great for cold winter days.
Only problem is if you fall asleep and wake up frozen in the jacuzzi.

Heh, if you leave it on it shouldn't freeze :p

The older one I borrowed from my dad had a 17+ inch screen and weights like 5 kilograms. I don't get why anyone would want such a big and heavy laptop since I thought the point of them was that you can always easily carry a computer with you.
Some Lapots are simply a desktop replacement. They are huge and have a pretty fast CPU. But they aren't meant to be carried around too much. They are useful in offices where you have to switch rooms every now and then.

I see. Well I'd still go for a smaller model. I'm sure it's much handier in the end.

Also 11 hours without recharching? That's pretty sweet. If I play games, my battery won't even last for two hours.
My Netbook can run Diablo 2 with up to 14 FPS, lol.
It's really not made for gaming, that's why it can last so long.

14FPS? I guess that goes with a lot of lagging as well? Personally I can't stand playing games that way.

Exactly, but it's just to complete the image :p Of course you also need a nice rug under your feet and some (fake) glasses to look well-read.
I'm afraid I need real glasses soon. >_>

Bummer. I'm glad my eyes have always been good. Can't say the same about my hearing though.

So you're moving out on the 1st of April? That'll still take a while. With us it was only a few weeks until we got the key and could get started. Do you still need to do a lot there or are the walls, floors, ceilings etc. okay enough already?
Well, we have to terminate our rental agreement, there are cancelation periods for that and the earliest date we can terminate it is 1st of April.
At first the new landlord wanted us to move in on 1st of March, but then we would've had to pay rent for two appartements, so we agreed we move in on 1st of April.

Good thing he agreed with it. Paying double rent is just a huge waste of money, but now I guess you gotta put up with your noisy neighbours for another month.

To be sure you could just set the alarm clock for your mobile.
I hate it when mobile devices ring in public. That's the reason I always set it to "silent". ^^

Same here, but I guess the vibrating could wake you up if you're not such a heavy sleeper.

I guess it's easier to catch some sleep if you have about an hour before you have to get out anyway. I could only get 25 minutes of sleep max before I have to get out or move to some other vehicle.
25 minutes isn't too bad either. "Power napping". ^^

I think that only works well if you do it regularly.

Yeah sure, but there are also plenty of simple things which won't take too much effort to cook either.
I guess I would cook some fried potatoes from time to time if I would live alone.

Lol, that's usually our main dish when I'm on vacation with some friends :p It's simple and easy to prepare and tastes nice too.

I think I know what you mean. Back in elementary school we always pretended to be the A-team and had fake fights with each other and stuff. Fun times.
"If you have a problem, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team!"
A few too much "if"'s and "maybe"'s in there, if you ask me. >_>

You even forgot the: 'If no-one else can help you' after the first if :p

At 1/29/11 06:10 PM, Auz wrote: That's gonna piss me off.
It sure will. I can understand changing things around so it doesn't look like a gambling place but at least give us the option to buy coins.

I was kinda wondering why I hadn't heard any bitching about that gambling hall until now. It's a game for kids after all.

That never made much sense to me. Yeah his stats are high, but he's still not nearly as strong as the real legendaries or even the semi-legendaries like Dragonite.
My reason would be because he's damn awesome. However, having higher stats than Dragonite IS strange. Dragonite looks more legendary than Arcanine.

No he's stats are NOT higher than Dragonite / Tyranitar etc. and that's why I think it's strange that Arcanine has such an uber status. I believe Arcanine's stats are around 550 when added up while the semi-legendaries are near or over 600.

I used to like Arcanine a lot. Back then my favourite animal was dogs and I was disappointed when I couldn't get Growlithe in Blue.

Fortunately I had red and I could easily transfer a Growlithe from red to silver via Pokemon Stadium 2.

Somehow I couldn't get it to connect with the internet so I thought fuck it.
Do you have the original DS by any chance? Those models seem to have problems connecting to secured wireless.

I guess it's the original, but I'm just borrowing one. It's no big deal that I can't connect to the internet though. I'm fine with playing through the main story without all that online stuff.

I think only Toocool was there at that point.
Yep, it was just him. Denvish and ramagi's save points are far too low. Infact, I have more saves than them and I've retired!

Yeah, Toocool was about the only guy on NG who was getting more saves than blams. He was well ahead of the pack at that point.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-31 12:07:39

I'm just not sure.

You should. We are your family. We understand your needs. We care for you.

At 1/31/11 04:07 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/30/11 02:08 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/30/11 08:03 AM, Auz wrote: Not as good as level 44, but I still love this icon. I mean, what could be more kick-ass than the signature weapon of the grim reaper?
You level up soon, right? You're not too far away from level 45 when you look at it.

Yes, 17 days to go.

At 1/30/11 08:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: No-one at NG meets get thrown out for singing so badly, not even myself butchering Rainbow in the Dark.

That's right. But you can't be any worse than me.

What Manowar spewed was repeating retarded shit.

Fixed.
Seriously, "Other bands play, Manowar kill"? My niece could come up with better lyrics, and she's not even 3 years old. That doesn't sound "cool" or "heavy" it just sounds plain retarded. "Hey look at us, we are so evil and so heavy, we put the word 'kill' in our song!" Ah fuck that, you guys are just morons who need a nurse that tells them how to hold their instruments.

That's why I'm asking: Why do you say the lyrics on St. Anger are bad while at the same time you say Manowar's lyrics are good?

Seriously, what does "FRANTIC TICK TICK TICK TOCK" mean and why did they even write such lyrics? They only made the ultimate torture as a result.

Ever heard a ticking clock? Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock...
I admit, it's not as if Metallica deserves a nobel price for great and deep lyrics, but even the refrain of Frantic is better than anything Manowar can come up with.

It's not as if "Kill, kill, Oh !" is any better than "frantick tick tick tock".

But I rather release an album with actual music on it.

I've never seen a roundabout with traffic lights... can you show it on google street view? ^^

At 1/31/11 09:25 AM, Auz wrote:
At 1/29/11 06:10 PM, Auz wrote: Congrats!

So now we have two people here who are busy moving to new places.
At least I don't have to move too far, lol (see picture below).
Lol, that's always convenient if you have to move a lot of stuff. Looks like you live in a pretty green area.

I don't know if it's true, but I read somewhere that Hamburg is (one of) the greenest city in Europe.
Plus, we live very close to the federal state border and there's a huge forest and some fields nearby.

At 1/27/11 04:10 PM, Auz wrote:
At 1/26/11 01:13 PM, Haggard wrote:
A warm jacuzzi bath sounds great for cold winter days.
Only problem is if you fall asleep and wake up frozen in the jacuzzi.
Heh, if you leave it on it shouldn't freeze :p

But then the electricity bill would kill me.

Some Lapots are simply a desktop replacement. They are huge and have a pretty fast CPU. But they aren't meant to be carried around too much. They are useful in offices where you have to switch rooms every now and then.
I see. Well I'd still go for a smaller model. I'm sure it's much handier in the end.

Yes, I rather carry the laptop around with me. ^^

Also 11 hours without recharching? That's pretty sweet. If I play games, my battery won't even last for two hours.
My Netbook can run Diablo 2 with up to 14 FPS, lol.
It's really not made for gaming, that's why it can last so long.
14FPS? I guess that goes with a lot of lagging as well? Personally I can't stand playing games that way.

Lagging not so much, except for when I try to play in the battle net while I'm at the uni. XD
But I guess the low FPS is also because I start it under Linux/Unix and I have to use wine (<- that's a link ;) ) to run it.

I'm afraid I need real glasses soon. >_>
Bummer. I'm glad my eyes have always been good. Can't say the same about my hearing though.

My hearing is all right and when I was at your age, my eyes where fine too. :P

Well, we have to terminate our rental agreement, there are cancelation periods for that and the earliest date we can terminate it is 1st of April.
At first the new landlord wanted us to move in on 1st of March, but then we would've had to pay rent for two appartements, so we agreed we move in on 1st of April.
Good thing he agreed with it. Paying double rent is just a huge waste of money, but now I guess you gotta put up with your noisy neighbours for another month.

If I got that right then the people living there right now have a contract until 2012, so they just move a month later and the landlord doesn't have one month where he doesn't recieve any rent at all.

To be sure you could just set the alarm clock for your mobile.
I hate it when mobile devices ring in public. That's the reason I always set it to "silent". ^^
Same here, but I guess the vibrating could wake you up if you're not such a heavy sleeper.

Problem is that I completly miss the vibration most of the time. Even when the phone is in my trouser's pockets.

Yeah sure, but there are also plenty of simple things which won't take too much effort to cook either.
I guess I would cook some fried potatoes from time to time if I would live alone.
Lol, that's usually our main dish when I'm on vacation with some friends :p It's simple and easy to prepare and tastes nice too.

Plus you can mix it with a lot of stuff. Broccoli, bacon bits, sujuk (it's some kind of turkish sausage. It tastes great!)...

I think I know what you mean. Back in elementary school we always pretended to be the A-team and had fake fights with each other and stuff. Fun times.
"If you have a problem, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team!"
A few too much "if"'s and "maybe"'s in there, if you ask me. >_>

Way too many if's...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-31 13:01:23

1,200 Flash Review Responses

Now to press on towards my next achievement, based around more reviews!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-31 15:54:23

8.00 Base VP!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-31 17:55:30

Not too large of an accomplishment, but I reached level 16 today!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-31 20:02:50

22,000 saves, climbing ever closer to the final rank!

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-01-31 21:12:24

2,000 posts. Only took me 2 years of acftive posting and nearly 10 years on the site.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-01 04:14:56

Listening to:

Iron Maiden - Best of the B'Sides

At 1/31/11 09:25 AM, Auz wrote:
At 1/30/11 08:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: It sure will. I can understand changing things around so it doesn't look like a gambling place but at least give us the option to buy coins.
I was kinda wondering why I hadn't heard any bitching about that gambling hall until now. It's a game for kids after all.

I blame some soccer mom in America.

My reason would be because he's damn awesome. However, having higher stats than Dragonite IS strange. Dragonite looks more legendary than Arcanine.
No he's stats are NOT higher than Dragonite / Tyranitar etc. and that's why I think it's strange that Arcanine has such an uber status.

Could have sworn Arcanine was in the 600s.

Do you have the original DS by any chance? Those models seem to have problems connecting to secured wireless.
I guess it's the original, but I'm just borrowing one. It's no big deal that I can't connect to the internet though. I'm fine with playing through the main story without all that online stuff.

Yeah, the original DS has some issues with connecting to the internet. The 3DS should be much better. And yes, I may as well wait for a 3DS rather than 'upgrading' my DS.

At 1/31/11 12:07 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/31/11 04:07 AM, Bahamut wrote: You level up soon, right? You're not too far away from level 45 when you look at it.
Yes, 17 days to go.

It's exciting. 8 days after your level up, it'll be my turn.

I'm sure we can beat you.

That's why I'm asking: Why do you say the lyrics on St. Anger are bad while at the same time you say Manowar's lyrics are good?

At this point nothing is going to convince to you.

I'd still reward myself for releasing an album in my lifetime.

I've never seen a roundabout with traffic lights... can you show it on google street view? ^^

Can't get the exact point but have a look at junction 4.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-01 06:40:43

At 2/1/11 04:14 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/31/11 04:07 AM, Bahamut wrote: You level up soon, right? You're not too far away from level 45 when you look at it.
Yes, 17 days to go.
It's exciting. 8 days after your level up, it'll be my turn.

Nice.

I'm sure we can beat you.

Wow, a battle of the worst singers. Could be interesting. We should get money for that. ^^

At this point nothing is going to convince to you.

:(

I'd still reward myself for releasing an album in my lifetime.

We could start a project and get recordings from vacuum cleaners from all over the world, then we release a CD and if someone wants to interview us, we get all philosphical about how vacuum cleaners in Mexico sound different from cleaners in France and that those different sounds reflect different lifestyles.

"This is the second biggest roundabout I've seen"
Still strange to see traffic lights there. ^^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-01 06:48:31

Coop prepares to head into town on a day off, while congratulating:
gamejunkie: 18,000 Blams
Shade: Level 10
Lizzardis: Level 29
Powerage: 8.00 Base Voting Power
Par0xysM: Level 16
idiot-buster: 22,000 Saves
SCTE3: 900 Reviews (Audio)
sushi13: 2,000 Posts
Bryan: Level 18

Listening to:
Aerosmith - Dream On
Iron Maiden - Coming Home
Thin Lizzy - Thunder and Lightning

Thank you to:
Odyssic

At 1/31/11 04:07 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/31/11 04:01 AM, Coop wrote:
At 1/30/11 08:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'm not experienced enough until I have a dragoness in my life. :P
Nah, she would have hatched by now. We live long so I can't exactly date a dragon who only hatched yesterday. :P

But if you live a long time, 20 years is hardly anything. That was the gap between my grandfather and grandmother and it didn't do them any harm.

At 1/31/11 04:07 AM, Bahamut wrote: Not if it's a huge one. :P

Sixways (Junction 6 on the M5) is the same. Traffic gets really bad around there on match days, since the rugby club is just off that junction. Half 2, until half 5, expect an extra hour on your journey time, unless you can avoid that part of the world. Even with the traffic lights, it's horrendous, because all of the parking facilities get filled and as a result, people abandon cars at the sides of the roads.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-01 12:15:35

9,000 Medal points and 666 Medals.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-01 15:15:15

Sargeant. Yay!! :)

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-01 16:27:51

At 1/31/11 09:25 AM, Auz wrote: Lol, that's always convenient if you have to move a lot of stuff. Looks like you live in a pretty green area.
I don't know if it's true, but I read somewhere that Hamburg is (one of) the greenest city in Europe.
Plus, we live very close to the federal state border and there's a huge forest and some fields nearby.

Sounds like a pretty nice place then. Personally I'd rather live in such an area than in the center of the city. Of course you have to travel for a while to get to places, but at least there's more quietness around you.

Lagging not so much, except for when I try to play in the battle net while I'm at the uni. XD
But I guess the low FPS is also because I start it under Linux/Unix and I have to use wine (<- that's a link ;) ) to run it.

Oh hey link warning :p *Checks back*

I can imagine running it that way would slow down the program drastically.

My hearing is all right and when I was at your age, my eyes where fine too. :P

Well late twenties is usually the time at which you'll literally 'start to grow old'. I just hope my eyes won't start failing me so soon.

If I got that right then the people living there right now have a contract until 2012, so they just move a month later and the landlord doesn't have one month where he doesn't recieve any rent at all.

Good that everybody is prepared to cooperate.

Problem is that I completly miss the vibration most of the time. Even when the phone is in my trouser's pockets.

Happens to me as well, but my cellphone might not work so well anymore. I know the battery is starting to suffer from degredation at this point. Even if there's still 3/4 blocks left, I can't even make a 30 minute call anymore =/

Plus you can mix it with a lot of stuff. Broccoli, bacon bits, sujuk (it's some kind of turkish sausage. It tastes great!)...

Usually we buy peas and a steak with it, and some apple sauce and mayonaisse :p But mixing it with some more stuff sounds like a good idea. I'm sure that with some simple ingredients you could make something even better out of it. I should try next time.

Way too many if's...

Yeah, it's hard to think of a situation in which you can actually hire them :p

At 1/31/11 09:25 AM, Auz wrote: I was kinda wondering why I hadn't heard any bitching about that gambling hall until now. It's a game for kids after all.
I blame some soccer mom in America.

Soccer mom? XD Isn't that like a British thing? Considering America thinks soccer is for pussies and all.

But yeah I know which type of people you're talking about :p

No he's stats are NOT higher than Dragonite / Tyranitar etc. and that's why I think it's strange that Arcanine has such an uber status.
Could have sworn Arcanine was in the 600s.

Serebi says:

HP | Att | Def | SpA | SpD |Spe
90 | 110 | 080 | 100 | 080 | 095

Which adds up to 555. It's still high compared to most. I believe it does beat the wide majority of the non-legendary or non-semi-legendary ones.

Yeah, the original DS has some issues with connecting to the internet. The 3DS should be much better. And yes, I may as well wait for a 3DS rather than 'upgrading' my DS.

Heh, a DSi looks kind of pointless to me and so do the other versions of the DS so far.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-01 16:46:24

7K saves!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-01 17:54:52

Achievement Get: Lieutenant.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-01 20:35:05

Top 4,000 Experience!

Fucking FINALLY

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-01 21:28:32

53,000 medal points

BBS Signature