00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,791,068 Views | 88,012 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 09:39:24

News just in, I have reached level 33.

Happy Halloween Newgrounds!

Interesting.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 09:40:49

At 10/31/10 09:13 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/30/10 09:10 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: At 10/30/10 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote:
I did see a few Romans and asked one of them if they knew a Biggus Dickus. He didn't get the joke...
Pity that. I wonder if Incontinentia Buttocks was with him?
That wasn't Biggus Dickus, he was a poser roman.

Oh, pity no weal Womans wewe awound then.

Hence why I was always playing as the Scout in Mann Manor. Well, I was playing a bit of Soldier as well but Scout works best. The other good use for Scout is finding the gift sooner if it happens to be close.
Yeah true, I sort of alternated between Scout and Demo last night, did fairly well I guess.
I suppose Demoman can do fairly well as well. Engineer is alright depending on the location.

I was amazed last night at the amount of people who went Heavy, though I guess with Natascha it could make sense as an anti-Scout measure.

Alright, it'll be there whenever you have something to trade. Infact, how does 2 refined metals sound? I'd say it's a good deal since you need 3 refined metals to make a new random hat but you're only giving up 2 for my Prussian Pickelhaube.
Only have 1 at the moment sadly. If I manage to craft another one I will let you know :P
Good, I'm looking forward to those refined metals.

Could be waiting a while for it, I scrapped all my spare weapons already :P Though if you'd settle a crate or two plus one Refined, take a peek at my backpack and see if anything takes your fancy.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 09:41:37

Level 37!

On Halloweeen!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 09:50:19

51,000 Medal Points!

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 11:23:57

Thanks for voting, Sispri! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 11,370 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 33. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 12 hours, 37 minutes, and 4 seconds.

The more experience points you have, combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

Can't see it though...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 12:16:59

Happy Halloween!; Congrats to:
Hybrid-Of-Souls - 4,444 Posts
Haggard - Top 50 in Saves
superstatguy - 5,555 B/P
High-Dark - 3,333 Saves
Ronald-McDonald-LoL - 1,111 Blams
ixfd64 - Level 48 and Lieutenant
Jawdyn - Lieutenant
NewsReporter - Level 33
Helloween - Level 37
Hacsev - 51k Medal Points
Sispri - Level 33

----------

At 10/31/10 06:43 AM, Coop83 wrote: If she did that, the audio piece would be her work and not mine. I won't stand for that.

Pity you can't collab with audio works; so you could be listed as author, producer, and remixer.

Unless you're the Yanks. We go to the Series against the reigning champs, or as reigning champs :P

Oh I'm sure the Yanks are experts at beating themselves. They did again this postseason. :P

Texas won last night. All I know is that my gut says maybe.

How very Neutral of you.

At 10/31/10 09:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: More like he hasn't seen The Life of Brian.

And apparently neither have I. :S

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 15:41:11

20000 medal points!

These NG easter eggs medals really helped me.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 16:21:04

At 10/30/10 06:52 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/29/10 02:28 PM, Auz wrote: For you that's still quite possible, but for me it won't be easy to even get near the top 10 as guys like you, Gagsy and byteslinger are gonna throw out the inactive top 10'ers soon.
Well, that's one way of looking at it. Look at ReconRebel - we once thought he'd never give up, but he did, short of 100k. Times change and so does the landscape of the B/P list. Will harryjarry pass Afro_Stud, then give up? Who knows, though I suspect not :P

I don't think so either. I think AfroStud already lost interest in NG long ago, yet he still remains here to gather BP and stay #1 in BP and total stats. Harryjarry passing him might only give him some motivation to pick up his old pace again.

Yeah the Blammers list is so slow... I think YoinK used to be around the 50th spot since 2007 or so and only recently he has been thrown out.
By me, no less. You'll get a nice scalp when you get there, though it might not be anyone as classy as YoinK or D0GMA, you'll still get some judos for being one of those to join the list with less than 30k Blams!

Yeah it'd be one heck of an achievement. With a 160 blams per month on average pace, it will be long before I will even get near though =/

As for the Saviors list; it's indeed a much faster list, but I'm high up there and I punched a reasonable gap between me and the guy below me (4,000 saves). I'd say I'm safe for a few years at least.
With new users coming along and setting massive paces (on recent standards), I wonder if it will be.

I don't know. Of course NG grows and paces will slowly increase over time, but right now I really don't see people getting to Sup Commander within one year.

At 10/30/10 08:26 AM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 10/29/10 02:28 PM, Auz wrote: I think they have been compared a lot, but they're still quite different. Spoony is definitely not some kind of rip off of the AVGN, like some other of those wannabes are. He's got his own style, his own jokes etc..
I'll have to watch them when I have time. I spent tonight getting stood up by a lady >B(

His later videos can go up to 45 minutes or so though, just a warning. I would start with the FFVIII review and you might like the SWAT 4 play through as well. They're both not that long (compared to his other work).

At 10/30/10 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/29/10 02:28 PM, Auz wrote: On one hand I'm quite interested in getting into the online multiplayer genre, but on the other hand I'm afraid it will consume way too much of my time.
Then it's a good idea if you think ahead. Another game I'm avoiding due to addiction issues is Minecraft. That's why whenever gfox talks about it, I want to tell him to shut up.

Yeah what the hell is up with that game anyway? I keep seeing Minecraft topics pop up and also the Minecraft Pals submission from Johnny Utah... is it really that spectacular? It looks like Maplestory or something to me.

Nope. Now a silver aura... that might work with those icons.
Dark is as good as we'll get. That or we could have black aura.

Dark kinda looks Silver-ish indeed. A black aura might be cool.

At 10/30/10 11:27 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/28/10 02:00 PM, Auz wrote: Lol, not here. Sometimes it's the tests I have the worst feeling about beforehand I end up feeling best about afterwards.
I know that feeling as well.

It's often misplaced :p

At 10/24/10 10:17 AM, Haggard wrote:
Ah yes so you can help each other out in case you don't understand something.
Yeah, because sometimes university is just too complicated. There should be a subject that deals with "understanding how university works". ^^

Indeed. Especially in the first year it's difficult to keep up with what's going on and what needs to be done. No teachers to take you by the hand and guide you through your school year anymore.

Lol yeah with lots of subliminal messages or something.
YVAN EHT NIOJ

That would be a little obvious :p

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 17:54:17

55,555 Saves

What a nice number.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 19:53:49

At 10/31/10 05:54 PM, Coop83 wrote: 55,555 Saves

What a nice number.

Congrats on that Coop83 also congrats on your move up on the B/P and placing 10th on the top pacer this week.

Now for my next milestone past 29000 B/P Points though it is not really a big deal though >_<

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 20:36:46

Busy doing loads of laundry tonight and getting out all my winter clothes

-___-

Pointless cool stat of the day: Protect/Blam Ratio: 1.337

Would you believe it?

Congrats to:
Jawdyn: Lieutenant
NewsReporter: Level 33
Helloween: Level 37
Hacsev: 51k Medal Points
Sispri: Level 33
dx5231: 20k Medal Points
WeirdAlthe3rd: 20k Saves
Coop83: 55555 Saves

Thanks to:
Coop83

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 21:54:04

45,000 Medal Points

Still working myself in the top 50. I'm trying not to fall out of the thirties right now. it's really the only list that I still compete on anymore.

Just a few advertisements as well. A flash that I just submitted. It currently has 0 reviews and didn't really get viewed after I submitted it. Any views, votes, or reviews are greatly appreciated.

My voice acting "song" for the audio competition for Halloween.

And on this page you can read my story for the Halloween competition.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1201 882/3

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 00:10:22

Level 14!

its hammertime!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 00:32:45

120,000 B/P points

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 01:25:56

Bitchin! Level 15, 15k medal points, 1000 b/p (so very close to 1500) , and 3000 posts to top it off!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 04:59:18

Coop celebrates becoming the 16th highest B/Per, while congratulating:
Jawdyn: Lieutenant
NewsReporter: Level 33
Helloween: Level 37
Hacsev: 51,000 Medal Points
Sispri: Level 33
dx5231: 20,000 Medal Points
WeirdAlthe3rd: 20,000 Saves
LittleWashu: 29,000 B/P
Fro: 45,000 Medal Points
High-Dark: Level 14
illuminate: 120,000 B/P
Lintire: Level 15; 15,000 Medal Points; 1,000 B/P; 3,000 Posts

Thank you to:
LittleWashu
SeeD419

At 10/31/10 06:43 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/30/10 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: I was at a Halloween party last night. I didn't dress up as anyone but I had a great time drinking and seeing what everyone dressed up as. I did see a few Romans and asked one of them if they knew a Biggus Dickus. He didn't get the joke...
He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called Incontinentia... Incontinentia Buttocks.
*laughs hysterically*

Stop that! will not be widiculled by the common soldiewy!

That doesn't mean I can do everything.
Why not? I thought it did. You're just proving that you're half the dragon I idolised as a child!
I'm not Superman, dammit!

I never suggested you were :( You're a dragon.

At 10/31/10 12:16 PM, reverend wrote:
At 10/31/10 06:43 AM, Coop83 wrote: If she did that, the audio piece would be her work and not mine. I won't stand for that.
Pity you can't collab with audio works; so you could be listed as author, producer, and remixer.

But I wanted to do the voices!

Unless you're the Yanks. We go to the Series against the reigning champs, or as reigning champs :P
Oh I'm sure the Yanks are experts at beating themselves. They did again this postseason. :P

Yeah, that's a pretty silly thing to do.

Texas won last night. All I know is that my gut says maybe.
How very Neutral of you.

Well, losing last night means that they're pretty much out of it. My money is on Freak to come through tonight and, as per mlb.com, the Giants will push Texas off a Cliff.

At 10/31/10 04:21 PM, Auz wrote:
At 10/30/10 06:52 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/29/10 02:28 PM, Auz wrote: For you that's still quite possible, but for me it won't be easy to even get near the top 10 as guys like you, Gagsy and byteslinger are gonna throw out the inactive top 10'ers soon.
Well, that's one way of looking at it. Look at ReconRebel - we once thought he'd never give up, but he did, short of 100k. Times change and so does the landscape of the B/P list. Will harryjarry pass Afro_Stud, then give up? Who knows, though I suspect not :P
I don't think so either. I think AfroStud already lost interest in NG long ago, yet he still remains here to gather BP and stay #1 in BP and total stats. Harryjarry passing him might only give him some motivation to pick up his old pace again.

The sooner he leaves altogether, the better. Perhaps if he came back with a little humility, it might help, though my brain is showing me pictures of snowball fights in hell.

By me, no less. You'll get a nice scalp when you get there, though it might not be anyone as classy as YoinK or D0GMA, you'll still get some judos for being one of those to join the list with less than 30k Blams!
Yeah it'd be one heck of an achievement. With a 160 blams per month on average pace, it will be long before I will even get near though =/

Some things are worth waiting for.

As for the Saviors list; it's indeed a much faster list, but I'm high up there and I punched a reasonable gap between me and the guy below me (4,000 saves). I'd say I'm safe for a few years at least.
With new users coming along and setting massive paces (on recent standards), I wonder if it will be.
I don't know. Of course NG grows and paces will slowly increase over time, but right now I really don't see people getting to Sup Commander within one year.

Yeah, but I've been B/Ping for 6 years now. Some people only need 3 years to get as many saves as us two.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 08:14:25

I'm a bit early with the replies, but I happen to have an exam scheduled at 18:30 so I won't be around for pretty much the entire evening.

At 10/31/10 05:54 PM, Coop83 wrote: 55,555 Saves

What a nice number.

Pretty number indeed. Congrats!

At 11/1/10 12:32 AM, illuminate wrote: 120,000 B/P points

Nice one!

At 11/1/10 04:59 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/31/10 04:21 PM, Auz wrote: I don't think so either. I think AfroStud already lost interest in NG long ago, yet he still remains here to gather BP and stay #1 in BP and total stats. Harryjarry passing him might only give him some motivation to pick up his old pace again.
The sooner he leaves altogether, the better. Perhaps if he came back with a little humility, it might help, though my brain is showing me pictures of snowball fights in hell.

Yeah I'd rather see someone who shows a little bit of passion for NG hold the number one spots.

Yeah. It will surely feel much more special now than getting the achievement a couple of years ago when blams were as common as saves.

Yeah, but I've been B/Ping for 6 years now. Some people only need 3 years to get as many saves as us two.

True, but I suppose we're the slow and steady type. I've seen more users who got a ton of bp in a short time but in the end they burned out and were passed by people like us.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 10:13:38

Top 8,000 experience (finally)

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 13:31:00

YouTube is for self-important whiny blogs and terrible anime fandubs. If you really want to see a lame video game parody, just go to Newgrounds.

Listening to:

The Lord Weird Slough Feg - The Animal Spirits

Thanks to:

reverend
Coop83

At 10/31/10 09:40 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 10/31/10 09:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: I suppose Demoman can do fairly well as well. Engineer is alright depending on the location.
I was amazed last night at the amount of people who went Heavy, though I guess with Natascha it could make sense as an anti-Scout measure.

Yeah it can, even though I can easily take down Heavies as a Scout. Natascha shouldn't be an anti-Scout weapon considering it only works more effectively against slow targets.

Could be waiting a while for it, I scrapped all my spare weapons already :P Though if you'd settle a crate or two plus one Refined, take a peek at my backpack and see if anything takes your fancy.

To be honest, I'm wanting to avoid crates. Keys are more effective with trading than crates are. I can easily wait.

At 10/31/10 12:16 PM, reverend wrote:
At 10/31/10 09:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: More like he hasn't seen The Life of Brian.
And apparently neither have I. :S

You're worse than me when it comes to missing out on big films.

At 10/30/10 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: Then it's a good idea if you think ahead. Another game I'm avoiding due to addiction issues is Minecraft. That's why whenever gfox talks about it, I want to tell him to shut up.
Yeah what the hell is up with that game anyway? I keep seeing Minecraft topics pop up and also the Minecraft Pals submission from Johnny Utah... is it really that spectacular? It looks like Maplestory or something to me.

The less I hear about Minecraft the better. The last thing I need is another addicting game.

At 10/31/10 09:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: *laughs hysterically*

*continues to laugh hard*

I'm not Superman, dammit!
I never suggested you were :( You're a dragon.

Superman happens to be stronger than dragons.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 14:04:33

Listening to:
Deep Purple - This Time Around/Owed to 'G' (Instrumental)
Deep Purple - You Keep On Moving

At 10/30/10 07:44 PM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: Pigeon is quite bored right now, so I'm congratulating now:
Haggard - Top #50 in Saves

Thanks!

At 10/31/10 04:42 AM, SeeD419 wrote: Congrats to:
Haggard: Top 50 in saves

Thanks!

At 10/30/10 11:27 AM, Haggard wrote: Heh, maybe your mom has been to some flea markets? ^^
Clean freak. Her favorite words consist of 'clutter' 'sterilize' and 'tidy'.

Oh, I see. But I still wonder how she thinks you could get ketchup on the TV by accident. ^^

At 10/31/10 06:03 AM, Odyssic wrote: Congrats to:
Haggard: Rank 50 in Saves

Thanks!

At 10/31/10 06:43 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop gets an earful from the Mrs. before congratulating:
Haggard: Top 50 Protector

Thanks!

At 10/29/10 09:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: Christopher Lee will have a voice role in the re-recording of Manowar's Battle Hymns?
Sometimes you just know when a great carreer has come to an end.
His great career is far from over. This only makes the Manowar album even better.

First, his carrees will be over once he speaks the words for a Manowar album. Second, even if he just farted the Manowar album will be better than without his fart. :P

Only been to a flea market once or twice. Couldn't complain about the condition of the games I bought from them.
I once saw a Mega Drive that looked like it underwent a treatment or two with steel wool. o_O
Obviously you wouldn't pick that up. I still have my old Mega Drive and it works well.

But people are trying to sell it. And I always wonder how on earth they treat their belongings if they end up like that. Even little kids wouldn't do something like that.

I can easily ignore you.
You cannot if my haunting is life threatening.
And it's not.

It will be.

At 10/30/10 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: I was at a Halloween party last night. I didn't dress up as anyone but I had a great time drinking and seeing what everyone dressed up as.
So, you went there without your human disguise?
Well, there was that but it's nothing special.

Would've been one hell of a party if you'd went without it.

At 10/28/10 02:00 PM, Auz wrote: Lol, not here. Sometimes it's the tests I have the worst feeling about beforehand I end up feeling best about afterwards.
I know that feeling as well.
It's often misplaced :p

Yeah. More than once I thought: "Hey, that was an easy test!" and then I ended up with a bad mark.

At 10/24/10 10:17 AM, Haggard wrote:
Ah yes so you can help each other out in case you don't understand something.
Yeah, because sometimes university is just too complicated. There should be a subject that deals with "understanding how university works". ^^
Indeed. Especially in the first year it's difficult to keep up with what's going on and what needs to be done. No teachers to take you by the hand and guide you through your school year anymore.

And a lot more rules to follow. Not all of them are easy to understand.

Lol yeah with lots of subliminal messages or something.
YVAN EHT NIOJ
That would be a little obvious :p

KCIP PU TRAB?

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 14:09:37

Congrats to:
dx5231 - 20k Medal Points
WeirdAlthe3rd - 20k Saves
Coop83 - 55,555 Saves
LittleWashu - 29k B/P
Fro - 45k Medal Points
High-Dark - Level 14
illuminate - 120k B/P!
Lintire - Level 15

---

At 11/1/10 04:59 AM, Coop83 wrote: But I wanted to do the voices!

Ventriloquism until your voice comes back.

Well, losing last night means that they're pretty much out of it. My money is on Freak to come through tonight and, as per mlb.com, the Giants will push Texas off a Cliff.

*Rimshot*

I have faith that Lee can win. He isn't going down with out a fight and Lincecum hasn't been all that great especially his last game.

At 11/1/10 01:31 PM, Bahamut wrote: YouTube is for self-important whiny blogs and terrible anime fandubs. If you really want to see a lame video game parody, just go to Newgrounds.

^^^^^ 100% Truth

You're worse than me when it comes to missing out on big films.

Yeah I have a long list of movies that I have yet to see. Namely more recent ones as well as some classics like Life of Brian.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 16:36:02

At 11/1/10 01:31 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/31/10 09:40 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: At 10/31/10 09:13 AM, Bahamut wrote:
I suppose Demoman can do fairly well as well. Engineer is alright depending on the location.
Yeah it can, even though I can easily take down Heavies as a Scout. Natascha shouldn't be an anti-Scout weapon considering it only works more effectively against slow targets.

True, I think probably the funniest thing was a Demo knight who kept charging me and not figuring out why I was killing him every time :P

To be honest, I'm wanting to avoid crates. Keys are more effective with trading than crates are. I can easily wait.

Fair enough :P Was amazed last night as well, managed to find purple paint from a random drop, insane.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 16:47:08

Just passed 1,337 forum posts.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 21:12:51

3,333 saves
Also, I was ranked #1,111 in Blams/Saves (It's not impressive, i just found it fitting considering I reached 5,555 B/P two days ago and 3,333 saves today)

Far away, across the field, the tolling of the iron bell

Calls the faithful to their knees, to hear the softly spoken magic spells.......

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 22:30:24

Congrats to:
Fro: 45k Medal Points
High-Dark: Level 14
illuminate: 120,000 B/P
Lintire: Level 15 - 15k Medal Points - 1k b/p - 3k Posts
DiMono: Top 8k Experience - 1337 Posts
superstatguy: 3333 Saves - 1111 B/P Rank

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-01 23:25:37

30,000 Medal Points!

I don't have a signature, yet.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-02 00:46:24

At 11/1/10 11:25 PM, ABomber wrote: 30,000 Medal Points!

OMG! I just passed 30,000 medal points as well! :D

Find me on Facebook!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-02 05:02:10

Coop is more than a little surprised about the Giants winning the World Series, while congratulating:
DiMono: 1,337 Posts
superstatguy: 3,333 Saves
ABomber: 30,000 Medal Points
idfx64: 30,000 Medal Points
doberman7: Level 12

Thank you to:
Auz
reverend

At 11/1/10 08:14 AM, Auz wrote:
At 10/31/10 04:21 PM, Auz wrote: I don't think so either. I think AfroStud already lost interest in NG long ago, yet he still remains here to gather BP and stay #1 in BP and total stats. Harryjarry passing him might only give him some motivation to pick up his old pace again.
Yeah I'd rather see someone who shows a little bit of passion for NG hold the number one spots.

I'd love to, but they make it so difficult :P

Yeah. It will surely feel much more special now than getting the achievement a couple of years ago when blams were as common as saves.

That said, I'd still like them to come back into fashion a little.

True, but I suppose we're the slow and steady type. I've seen more users who got a ton of bp in a short time but in the end they burned out and were passed by people like us.

*cough*Dream-of-Duke*cough*

At 11/1/10 01:31 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/31/10 09:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: *laughs hysterically*
*continues to laugh hard*

Let me thpeak to them Pontiuth!

At 11/1/10 02:09 PM, reverend wrote:
At 11/1/10 04:59 AM, Coop83 wrote: But I wanted to do the voices!
Ventriloquism until your voice comes back.

But I need my voice for that...

*Rimshot*

I have faith that Lee can win. He isn't going down with out a fight and Lincecum hasn't been all that great especially his last game.

He went down fighting. But for one swing of Edgar Renteria's twig of destiny, the outcome may have been Game 6.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-02 05:46:05

Wooo movin on up

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-11-02 06:48:17

LEVEL UP!

Oh great, a skipping rope...

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature