00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

walpar just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,793,938 Views | 88,018 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-06 19:00:40

Level 28

Switchblade, I think?

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-06 23:43:24

Oh look, 22,000 B/P. That's a pretty big number if I am not mistaken.

Request an audio review. I could use some motivation.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-07 01:06:34

7.00 base voting power.

But I like my 9.23 VP even better :D

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-07 04:04:38

Coop considers the amazing feeling from meeting his best friend's infant son, while congratulating:
Pokemonpoeguygcn: Level 28
WilhelmTheVampire: 22,000 B/P
Kevin: 7.00 Base Voting Power

Thank you to:
ThePigeonMaster
Bahamut
LittleWashu
SeeD419
Odyssic
reverend

Listening to:
Foo Fighters - Wheels
Iron Maiden - The Talisman

At 10/6/10 04:02 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: Coop83 - Level 47 (From now, Golden weapons are in your way. Congrats!)

Yeah, my favourite RPG, Exalted now features all of these weapons, made in the legendary metal Orichalcum (Magical Gold) and I can try to incorporate these into Blammer...

At 10/6/10 04:14 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/6/10 03:01 AM, Coop83 wrote: Level 47 as well.
Awesomeness! That just tells me how close I am to reaching the gold levels. Sure, it's still five months away but it's close enough.

You've got an axe first and you've got to spend time chucking wood, without the use of a Mega Flare!

At 10/6/10 05:06 AM, LittleWashu wrote:
Congrats on your level up man, however your axe looked a lot better.

In the right context, it looks better. I think that with the Solar Exalted, wearing tons of golden weapons, armour and magical artefacts, it suits me just fine.

I have to ask why are so many of lover level icons look a lot better then most of the higher level icons?

It's all a question of perception. Some images, people like more than others. I personally don't see the animosity towards the Level 36 Tomahawk. I mean Native Americans, as portrayed by James Fenimore-Cooper in Last of the Mohicans were pretty badass, weren't they?

At 10/6/10 05:21 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 10/6/10 03:54 AM, Coop83 wrote:
gamejunkie: Level 42
What the? Level 43 thank you very much, I will forgive you this one time, but no more Mr Nice Guy. Or maybe you thought I was younger, in which case I like you even more.

My bad, slip of the finger.

At 10/6/10 08:07 AM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 10/5/10 04:00 AM, Coop83 wrote: Hank with a Scots accent... It might work. Perhaps I will at some point.
LOL!!! Duuuude no I read Blammer! I thought that's the one we were talking about! I must have totally forgot which one we were talking about. LMAO. You're like Hank with a scots accent?.....hmm maybe LOL. Wow yeah I'll have to read that one, after all it was the winning story.

Because I got Blammer released recently, I was thinking that, but as Madness Within won the contest, I was thinking that as well.

At 10/6/10 12:34 PM, reverend wrote:
At 10/6/10 03:54 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, if he's that unpredictable in the regular season, we can hope that the rest will leave him set for the Championship Series.
I guess it depends on who they will face if or when we'll see him start again. Rangers, doubtful. Rays, most likely, since I see that match up going seven.

Interesting, as they're playing a best of five matchup...

Still, Lee won, CC won and Halladay got a no-no. No real surprises ther- hang on, a No Hitter?! Okay, that's special.

"Who could we possibly harm with a giant pair of scissors? They aren't even sharp."
"The Yarn People of Nylar IV."
"What makes a man turn neutral . . . Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?"

Double quote time:

"Your neutralness, it's a beige alert."
"If I don't survive this, tell my wife, "hello"."

"Why Leela, I do believe we've met."
"He means you guys did it."

At 10/6/10 02:18 PM, Auz wrote:
At 10/5/10 04:00 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/4/10 01:43 PM, Auz wrote: Clapton only on vocals? Might as well put any other singer there. As far as I know Clapton's voice isn't that unique.
In my opinion, they're better than Phil Collins', yet he still came out from behind the riser to sing.
You think Clapton is better than Collins? I don't know, they both don't sound so unique to me. I know plenty of singers who have a much more recognizable voice.

I suppose they are alike - take away their instruments and they're just vocalists. I know vocalists that have real panache on stage. Bruce Dickinson, or Phil Lynott for example.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-07 05:36:11

I uploaded a new sign picture that is 100% original, while congratulating:

Pokemonpoeguygcn - Level 28
WilhelmTheVampire - 22,000 B/P
Kevin - 7.00 Base Voting Power

Listening to:

Molotov - Puto
Molotov - Marciano (I Turned Into a Martian)

---

At 10/6/10 04:14 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh yes, that was one of the very few good things that ever happened in that school. Man, I could do with picking up the Beavis & Butthead DVD box.

I wish I could get that DVD.

Yeah, I heard the flu virus isn't pleasant for birds. At least you're free from HIV and can fuck as much as you want without worrying a thing about your health.

Avian flu isn't very serious to birds, fortunately :D

At 10/6/10 08:07 AM, SeeD419 wrote: Holy shit that's crazy. Thank god we didn't hear or see anything, but it's still really sad to hear about stuff like that. You just kinda feel like there must have been something you could have done if you would have known...

You know exactly what I was talking about :(
Yeah, I just had that feeling like I could have done something. The girlfriend of the guy got kinda traumatized after that, and the neighbors were shocked, including me. Specially since a lot of cops came a few minutes later after the tragedy.

Yeah, I could never make it through med school, that's why I'm thinkin computer programming, design, repair, something along those lines.

Computer programming is fucking awesome, man. I had that career in mind years ago but now, I'm more interested in med studies rather than computer programming.
Go for it :)

At 10/6/10 12:34 PM, reverend wrote: The days are nice but the nights are cold. Fall is definitely here. I guess soon the trees will start changing as well here (what little trees there are).

I'm happy that finally summer is finally fading away. Here it uses to be cold all day and night, however, it isn't cold enough right now to wear warm clothing inside of our houses.
I can't wait for winter, though. I love covering myself with my bedspread in the middle of a cold night, while watching movies and drinking hot coca or a cup of coffee.

At 10/6/10 03:15 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Yeah haha, I think the best part is when they get outside and let it all out lol.

I just had to laugh when I remembered that.
Don't forget in the episode of Patients Patients, when the dentist makes Butthead to breathe laughing gas :P

One of my favourites as well, I love Cornholio so much lol.

COME ON PUT YOUR PANTS DOWN!!!

At 10/7/10 04:04 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yeah, my favourite RPG, Exalted now features all of these weapons, made in the legendary metal Orichalcum (Magical Gold) and I can try to incorporate these into Blammer...

I'm sure you'll enjoy those levels. But I find quite bad that the icon of level 60 isn't a golden one. At least the hand could had been golden.
By the way, the golden weapons would be a nice addition into Blammer.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-07 05:39:50

At 10/7/10 04:04 AM, Coop83 wrote:
In the right context, it looks better. I think that with the Solar Exalted, wearing tons of golden weapons, armour and magical artefacts, it suits me just fine.

Dude prepare from almost endless levels of golden weapons. you won't get your first break from them until level 55. After that you will be done with them at level 60

I have to ask why are so many of lover level icons look a lot better then most of the higher level icons?
It's all a question of perception. Some images, people like more than others. I personally don't see the animosity towards the Level 36 Tomahawk. I mean Native Americans, as portrayed by James Fenimore-Cooper in Last of the Mohicans were pretty badass, weren't they?

Ah the level I will get in 74 more days of deposits. I have no hate towards that icon myself, but when I get to that level as always it won't be that big a deal >_< though it will be a while before I get to the ninja weapons again.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-07 06:13:50

I made a new gaming rant recently which is about Activision and Bobby Kotick.

Listening to:

Heidevolk - Walhalla Wacht

At 10/6/10 02:18 PM, Auz wrote:
At 10/5/10 04:12 AM, Bahamut wrote: Man, 3,000 posts is going a long way back for me. I reached that milestone on 21st May 2005.
It's more like 2008 for me which isn't too long ago, but ever since I have greatly increased my posting pace and I'm well underway of reaching 10,000 posts before 2012 :)

It's all looking good for you. By the end of 2011, I'll probably have 27,000 posts.

And level 49.
I'm not building any expectations. I'll be happy enough for the game to come out.
Indeed. I'm just curious about what it's gonna be. I don't expect too much. It's probably fine with me as long as it's at least decent.

I expect a solid follow-up to Duke Nukem 3D.

They have but it's not like them to put a game on hold even for a few years.
I wonder what's taking them so long. Perhaps they're gonna release it on the WiiWare/Virtual Console/whatever that thing is called? I guess the game might be suitable for that.

It was meant to be on the DS and I think it's better on handheld. It was another Metroid sidescroller and was meant to follow the events of Fusion. I suppose at this point they'll release Metroid Dread on 3DS if they ever release it within the next few years. If not, then whatever handheld console they make after the 3DS.

What we get in return is a little more police out on the street, better care for old folks and a 135 million dollar Joint Strike Fighter. Woopdiedoo...

Bad political parties are bad is all I can say.

At 10/6/10 03:15 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 10/5/10 04:12 AM, Bahamut wrote: Ah yes, I've been having a bit of fun with the Polycount update myself. I'm trying to get all the items and so far it's been alright. I've got the Holy Mackerel, GRU (Heavy's new boxing gloves) and Vita-saw.
Ugh the Vita-saw, really want to get that soon.

It does look good. I like the Bioshock reference it has as well as the taunt Medic does for it (violin with Bonesaw). I'm hoping I can get the rest of the items sometime this week.

At 10/6/10 05:03 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/6/10 04:14 AM, Bahamut wrote: On the bright side, I've managed to avoid it for three days. However, Friday is only two days away so I might go back to it then.
I haven't played Fallout 3 since I got back. I guess I will start again next week. Even though I can only play for two hours max a day it's still a lot more than I used to play a year ago. And it really helps with my progress in the game.

Well, I played a bit of Oblivion last night and I accidentally levelled up too much and now the enemies are rather strong. Whoops!

No, you started it all by mocking me for liking Manowar. I could give you credit for the other cool bands you listen to but you're not giving me any credit.
You mocked me for not liking Manowar first (this seems to be a bit like "The Hen and Egg problem" ^^).

No, YOU mocked ME for liking Manowar first.

You know I feel alright
You know I feel alright

Song over!

Ah, good point. You're not seeing the alt returning from depositing, though.
Which - of course - isn't such a big deal after all. XD

I couldn't agree more.

At 10/6/10 06:30 PM, LittleWashu wrote: But it saddens me that the alt won't come back into depositing and posting like myself but still it is not really a big deal >_<

There's always making news posts for it. You haven't made one yet but LittleBahamut can always say something.

At 10/6/10 04:14 AM, Bahamut wrote: Awesomeness! That just tells me how close I am to reaching the gold levels. Sure, it's still five months away but it's close enough.
You've got an axe first and you've got to spend time chucking wood, without the use of a Mega Flare!

I'm to use that axe to chuck wood? I had better ideas in mind.

At 10/7/10 05:36 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: I uploaded a new sign picture that is 100% original, while congratulating:

It would be awesome if it said "You're my favourite pigeon."

At 10/6/10 04:14 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh yes, that was one of the very few good things that ever happened in that school. Man, I could do with picking up the Beavis & Butthead DVD box.
I wish I could get that DVD.

I'm sure I could get the DVD myself but I already have a lot of shows to catch up on. The next show I intend to watch is Blackadder.

Yeah, I heard the flu virus isn't pleasant for birds. At least you're free from HIV and can fuck as much as you want without worrying a thing about your health.
Avian flu isn't very serious to birds, fortunately :D

That's a relief. Whatever happened to bird flu anyway.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-07 12:44:35

Congrats to:
Pokemonpoeguygcn - Level 28 - Looks like a parer (paring) Knife to me.
WilhelmTheVampire - 22k B/P
Kevin - 7.00 Base VP

---

At 10/7/10 04:04 AM, Coop83 wrote: Interesting, as they're playing a best of five matchup...

Still, Lee won, CC won and Halladay got a no-no. No real surprises ther- hang on, a No Hitter?! Okay, that's special.

Yeah, I was referring to if/when they would meet in the ALCS, which is best of seven. :P
Halladay no-no was a great surprise. I had a feeling the the Reds are going to get swept, but not totally dominated like what Doc did last night. Amazing.

"Your neutralness, it's a beige alert."
"If I don't survive this, tell my wife, "hello"."

"Why Leela, I do believe we've met."
"He means you guys did it."

Another favorite episode of mine.

"Fly the white flag of war."

At 10/7/10 05:36 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: I'm happy that finally summer is finally fading away. Here it uses to be cold all day and night, however, it isn't cold enough right now to wear warm clothing inside of our houses.
I can't wait for winter, though. I love covering myself with my bedspread in the middle of a cold night, while watching movies and drinking hot coca or a cup of coffee.

The only thing that I don't care about winter is the shorter days. Getting up before the sunrises and getting off when the sun is about to set is a little depressing. I don't mind the cold as much as the lack of daylight.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-07 15:30:01

Loved the new AVGN and South Park.

At 10/7/10 05:36 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote:
At 10/6/10 03:15 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Yeah haha, I think the best part is when they get outside and let it all out lol.
I just had to laugh when I remembered that.

It is an amazing moment,

Don't forget in the episode of Patients Patients, when the dentist makes Butthead to breathe laughing gas :P

Loved Beavis' eyetest as well

Is it X?

NICARAGUA!

At 10/7/10 06:13 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/6/10 03:15 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 10/5/10 04:12 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Ah yes, I've been having a bit of fun with the Polycount update myself. I'm trying to get all the items and so far it's been alright. I've got the Holy Mackerel, GRU (Heavy's new boxing gloves) and Vita-saw.
Ugh the Vita-saw, really want to get that soon.
It does look good. I like the Bioshock reference it has as well as the taunt Medic does for it (violin with Bonesaw). I'm hoping I can get the rest of the items sometime this week.

I really like the idea of keeping up to 20% Ubercharge, it is really frustrating when you're almost at 100 then HUNTSMAN OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!!!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-07 18:33:03

I made it to level 44. Huzzah!

Why you reading this?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-07 23:39:33

I just got my 6,000th save

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-08 04:09:21

Listening to:

Saxon - Denim and Leather
Sonata Arctica - Fly with the Black Swan

At 10/7/10 07:12 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 10/7/10 06:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: I made a new gaming rant recently which is about Activision and Bobby Kotick.
I'll have a read later today, going to watch AVGN.

It's still up but keep in mind that the next rant should be ready in a few days time. ;)

As for the new AVGN episode, I enjoyed it. It was much better than the original review for sure. This time James made enough reasons as to why Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde is a terrible game.

At 10/7/10 03:30 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 10/7/10 06:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: It does look good. I like the Bioshock reference it has as well as the taunt Medic does for it (violin with Bonesaw). I'm hoping I can get the rest of the items sometime this week.
I really like the idea of keeping up to 20% Ubercharge, it is really frustrating when you're almost at 100 then HUNTSMAN OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!!!

Prepare to hate Snipers A LOT! They can really annoy anyone by killing you from afar. Sniper is my least played class since not only am I not good at sniping, I feel Snipers make the least contribution in TEAM Fortress. You're not helping out your team that much if you just sit back and fire enemies from a distance. Jarate is an improvement for Sniper, though as that can help your teammates a lot for the mini-crits.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-08 04:14:01

Coop gets wins from the Yanks and Avs, then congratulates:
Bryan: Level 15
Goonie: Level 44
DiMono: 6,000 Saves

At 10/7/10 05:36 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote:
At 10/7/10 04:04 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yeah, my favourite RPG, Exalted now features all of these weapons, made in the legendary metal Orichalcum (Magical Gold) and I can try to incorporate these into Blammer...
I'm sure you'll enjoy those levels. But I find quite bad that the icon of level 60 isn't a golden one. At least the hand could had been golden.

Well, it's something I'll have to put up with (as will many users by the time I get there :P)

By the way, the golden weapons would be a nice addition into Blammer.

I intend to - they will certainly feature in episode 27. It looks like I might be Level +1 by then though :P

At 10/7/10 05:39 AM, LittleWashu wrote:
Dude prepare from almost endless levels of golden weapons. you won't get your first break from them until level 55. After that you will be done with them at level 60

You make it sound like a bad thing. Gaudy weaponry may not be the most combat effective (unless in the aforementioned series), but it looks good enough for me :)

Ah the level I will get in 74 more days of deposits. I have no hate towards that icon myself, but when I get to that level as always it won't be that big a deal >_< though it will be a while before I get to the ninja weapons again.

I think it was 103 deposits for me to get +1 Level now. It's getting more difficult, which means I embrace the changes now, as they happen so infrequently.

At 10/6/10 04:14 AM, Bahamut wrote: Awesomeness! That just tells me how close I am to reaching the gold levels. Sure, it's still five months away but it's close enough.
I'm to use that axe to chuck wood? I had better ideas in mind.

Declaring war on the Ents again?

At 10/7/10 12:44 PM, reverend wrote:
At 10/7/10 04:04 AM, Coop83 wrote: Interesting, as they're playing a best of five matchup...

Yeah, I was referring to if/when they would meet in the ALCS, which is best of seven. :P

Ah.

Halladay no-no was a great surprise. I had a feeling the the Reds are going to get swept, but not totally dominated like what Doc did last night. Amazing.

Well, Rays fans are incensed, probably as much as the Twins fans, to be honest. Still, 2-0 in both AL series, squaring up for a Yanks - Rangers matchup. I think that it could still be close in these series, though the Twins are going to have to go through CC to stop the Yanks progressing, which is some feat.

Another favorite episode of mine.

"Fly the white flag of war."

"Commence lip scan identification. Mmmmmmmm Mmmmm."
"No tongue."

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-08 04:21:47

14.00 Total Voting Power

Mr. Chekov, Blam cannons at maximum power.

Aye sir!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-08 04:53:14

I just found out i would be level 20 if i leveled up everyday. Great

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-08 10:04:44

At 10/6/10 05:06 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/6/10 02:18 PM, Auz wrote: I see. I would have given it a try nonetheless, but if you think it was really hopeless...
I had a good general overview over what I've read so far, but I couldn't memorize the details. And I had the feeling that every little bit I read could be relevent for the test...

Ah that's too bad. I think I'd find memorizing 800 pages of literature quite a tough task. I'm already having trouble with a subject where I have to read about 120.

But I heard hooligans often already try to make appointments with each other on where to fight and it's not so much that innocent people get hurt, but more that hooligans also like to smash in windows, attack the police and destroy property. I think.
Either way, hooligans suck.

As long as they don't cause anyone else any harm I'm okay with them, but there's the problem...

At 10/6/10 02:18 PM, Auz wrote: You think Clapton is better than Collins? I don't know, they both don't sound so unique to me. I know plenty of singers who have a much more recognizable voice.
I suppose they are alike - take away their instruments and they're just vocalists. I know vocalists that have real panache on stage. Bruce Dickinson, or Phil Lynott for example.

I haven't heard much of Phil Lynott, but now that I listen to him I see what you mean. Yeah, these singers have something special over them.

One singer I can think of is Bono. I've seen a film in which he acted and while they gave him a hat, sunglasses and a funny mustache, his voice is so recognizable that you just can't see him as anyone other than Bono.

At 10/6/10 02:18 PM, Auz wrote: It's more like 2008 for me which isn't too long ago, but ever since I have greatly increased my posting pace and I'm well underway of reaching 10,000 posts before 2012 :)
It's all looking good for you. By the end of 2011, I'll probably have 27,000 posts.

You're still posting more than me then. I thought you were less active than me nowadays.

Indeed. I'm just curious about what it's gonna be. I don't expect too much. It's probably fine with me as long as it's at least decent.

Yeah something like that. It doesn't have to be amazing. I've always seen Duke Nukem games as the video game equivalent of B films and I think that's what they should be aiming for with the series. Over the top violence, nudity, cheesy one-liners, that sort of thing.

I wonder what's taking them so long. Perhaps they're gonna release it on the WiiWare/Virtual Console/whatever that thing is called? I guess the game might be suitable for that.
It was meant to be on the DS and I think it's better on handheld. It was another Metroid sidescroller and was meant to follow the events of Fusion. I suppose at this point they'll release Metroid Dread on 3DS if they ever release it within the next few years. If not, then whatever handheld console they make after the 3DS.

Oh I see. Well let's hope they'll release it sooner or later.

What we get in return is a little more police out on the street, better care for old folks and a 135 million dollar Joint Strike Fighter. Woopdiedoo...

Yep. It's sad to see populists are taking over so many western European countries these days.

At 10/8/10 04:21 AM, Coop83 wrote: 14.00 Total Voting Power

Awesome!

Getting from 13 to 14 takes such a long time.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-08 13:06:07

TGIF; Congrats to:
Bryan - Level 15 and 2,000 B/P
Goonie - Level 44 - Sweet!
DiMono - 6,000 Saves
Coop83 - 14.00 Total VP!

--

At 10/8/10 04:14 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, Rays fans are incensed, probably as much as the Twins fans, to be honest. Still, 2-0 in both AL series, squaring up for a Yanks - Rangers matchup. I think that it could still be close in these series, though the Twins are going to have to go through CC to stop the Yanks progressing, which is some feat.

It looks that way and I have to give the nod to the Yanks over the Rangers. I don't think Hughes is going to win tonight; Duensing seems too good with a 2.62 ERA just to roll over.

"Commence lip scan identification. Mmmmmmmm Mmmmm."
"No tongue."

"I am the man with no name. Zapp Brannigan, at your service."

Mr. Chekov, Blam cannons at maximum power.

Aye sir!

"Say it in Russian!"
'Vhen ve voke up, ve had these wodies.'
"Eeeee! Now say, "nuclear wessels"!"
'No!'

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-08 14:41:43

At 10/8/10 04:09 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/7/10 06:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: It does look good. I like the Bioshock reference it has as well as the taunt Medic does for it (violin with Bonesaw). I'm hoping I can get the rest of the items sometime this week.
Prepare to hate Snipers A LOT! They can really annoy anyone by killing you from afar. Sniper is my least played class since not only am I not good at sniping, I feel Snipers make the least contribution in TEAM Fortress. You're not helping out your team that much if you just sit back and fire enemies from a distance. Jarate is an improvement for Sniper, though as that can help your teammates a lot for the mini-crits.

I know what you mean, but I think Snipers are going to be much more important now that they have the Sydney Sleeper. I mean come on, it's essentially a long-range jarate that also hits hard. I think if they get good with it they could be devastating, and with assist kills from the minicrits they could be potential leaderboard toppers.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-08 15:03:17

46,000 Saves!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-08 15:31:02

Oooh... level 27. Probably my favorite level, or one of my favorites. It looks so sexy. And it is a lot better than that weird ass switchblade.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-08 15:48:57

At 10/6/10 06:30 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
Which - of course - isn't such a big deal after all. XD
If you are going to use that at least do it correctly. It is >_< not XD

I'm sorry. But I figured it isn't be a big deal which smiley I used. >_<

At 10/6/10 04:14 AM, Bahamut wrote: On the bright side, I've managed to avoid it for three days. However, Friday is only two days away so I might go back to it then.
I haven't played Fallout 3 since I got back. I guess I will start again next week. Even though I can only play for two hours max a day it's still a lot more than I used to play a year ago. And it really helps with my progress in the game.
Well, I played a bit of Oblivion last night and I accidentally levelled up too much and now the enemies are rather strong. Whoops!

Lol, I hate it when the level of the enemies scales with your own level. If I go through all the trouble leveling up, I want to be able to kick my enemies asses without too much trouble.
But those Super Mutant Overlords in Fallout 3 are helluva tough! And those Ferral Ghoul Reavers as well.

No, you started it all by mocking me for liking Manowar. I could give you credit for the other cool bands you listen to but you're not giving me any credit.
You mocked me for not liking Manowar first (this seems to be a bit like "The Hen and Egg problem" ^^).
No, YOU mocked ME for liking Manowar first.

Hen and Egg problem. :P

You know I feel alright
You know I feel alright
Song over!

YAY!

At 10/8/10 10:04 AM, Auz wrote:
At 10/6/10 05:06 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/6/10 02:18 PM, Auz wrote: I see. I would have given it a try nonetheless, but if you think it was really hopeless...
I had a good general overview over what I've read so far, but I couldn't memorize the details. And I had the feeling that every little bit I read could be relevent for the test...
Ah that's too bad. I think I'd find memorizing 800 pages of literature quite a tough task. I'm already having trouble with a subject where I have to read about 120.

120 pages? I would like to have a subject where I only have to read so little... :P

Either way, hooligans suck.
As long as they don't cause anyone else any harm I'm okay with them, but there's the problem...

Yep.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-08 22:19:48

Level 10!

Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea,

for the Devil sends the beast with wrath,

because he knows the time is short...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-08 22:21:33

At 10/8/10 10:19 PM, Iron-Maiden wrote: Level 10!

Most epic username. Ever.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-09 01:15:58

At 10/9/10 12:45 AM, Silentkat wrote: Bronze Whistle!

You have no idea how happy I am. After having a garbage whistle.

You very lucky dude

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-09 02:04:22

At 10/8/10 10:21 PM, Valjylmyr wrote:
At 10/8/10 10:19 PM, Iron-Maiden wrote: Level 10!
Most epic username. Ever.

It's weird how there are so many "you'd think they were taken a long time ago" usernames that are still up for grabs or were made not too long ago.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-09 02:58:03

Congrats man, you had the honor of having the only two whistle levels I never had with this account. How I wished when I was leveling up with I could have had bronze at least once in the past.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-09 03:11:17

666 Blams!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-09 04:01:35

Pigeon still can't beat his strong addiction to Tetris while congratulating:

Bryan - Level 15
Goonie - Level 44
DiMono - 6,000 Saves
Coop83 - 14.00 Voting Power
Auz - 46,000 Saves
dx5231 - Level 27
Iron-Maiden - Level 10
Jolly - 666 Blams

---

At 10/7/10 05:36 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: I uploaded a new sign picture that is 100% original, while congratulating:
It would be awesome if it said "You're my favourite pigeon."

lol, even more original. Yeah, it would be awesome if it said that. After I'm done with my daily duties in Newgrounds I'm gonna make it.

At 10/7/10 12:44 PM, reverend wrote: The only thing that I don't care about winter is the shorter days. Getting up before the sunrises and getting off when the sun is about to set is a little depressing. I don't mind the cold as much as the lack of daylight.

Indeed it feels kinda depressing. But ironically, Christmas lights give another look to those short days :P

NICARAGUA!

ESPAÑOL? ESPAN-HOLE! HABLA! BAH! HABLAA!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-09 04:27:27

At 10/9/10 03:41 AM, Silentkat wrote:
At 10/9/10 02:58 AM, LittleWashu wrote:

Congrats man, you had the honor of having the only two whistle levels I never had with this account. How I wished when I was leveling up with I could have had bronze at least once in the past.
Thanks man. I'm working my way up to silver. The quest for diety! I had gold one time, about 2 3 years ago, the went down the drain and I was a grabage for a while.

I remember when I first got the golden whistle over four years ago. When I got it I got congrats from many members even from some who wouldn't never congrats people. But I digress good luck on getting your Deity whistle.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-09 06:26:46

Listening to:

Hammers of Misfortune - The August Engine

At 10/8/10 04:14 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/7/10 06:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'm to use that axe to chuck wood? I had better ideas in mind.
Declaring war on the Ents again?

What do you mean again?

At 10/8/10 10:04 AM, Auz wrote:
At 10/7/10 06:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: It's all looking good for you. By the end of 2011, I'll probably have 27,000 posts.
You're still posting more than me then. I thought you were less active than me nowadays.

Actually, my posting activity went up a notch this year and of course, with forum modding it's gone up even more.

Yeah something like that. It doesn't have to be amazing. I've always seen Duke Nukem games as the video game equivalent of B films and I think that's what they should be aiming for with the series. Over the top violence, nudity, cheesy one-liners, that sort of thing.

That's what it should be all about. Now I need to get 3D on the PS1. I know it should be PC but what are the odds of the game working on Vista?

Yep. It's sad to see populists are taking over so many western European countries these days.

It really is a sad age and the British political parties make a heavy contribution to that.

At 10/8/10 02:41 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: I know what you mean, but I think Snipers are going to be much more important now that they have the Sydney Sleeper. I mean come on, it's essentially a long-range jarate that also hits hard. I think if they get good with it they could be devastating, and with assist kills from the minicrits they could be potential leaderboard toppers.

Ah yes, there is that now. I've yet to get that weapon but I only need seven more weapons now. Heh, that's going to fill my first page of items. My second page was storing spare items, my third has the hats and stuff and my fourth page of items is preparing for crafting all the new weapons I still need. You can see my backpack right here.

At 10/8/10 03:48 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/7/10 06:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: No, YOU mocked ME for liking Manowar first.
Hen and Egg problem. :P

It isn't, it all started when you laughed at me for liking Manowar's music.

At 10/9/10 04:01 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: Pigeon still can't beat his strong addiction to Tetris while congratulating:

SCOUT IS TETRUHEES!

At 10/7/10 06:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: It would be awesome if it said "You're my favourite pigeon."
lol, even more original. Yeah, it would be awesome if it said that. After I'm done with my daily duties in Newgrounds I'm gonna make it.

Awesome, that's a sig that needs to be made.