00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,776,602 Views | 87,958 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-13 22:23:55

At 4/13/05 05:17 PM, -LazyDrunk- wrote: I'm assuming HT doesn't miss any deposits.

I think I missed a deposit during my days off (drunk as a skunk). Does anyone know if _lightning_ did? We're still tied for experience so I'm guessing he must have.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-13 22:37:57

At 4/13/05 09:36 PM, TheJoe324 wrote: It would mean something if you didn't have an "on RetroGade" in there.

Quiet you! >:(

You could have been reviewing piles of steaming dog shit and it would still be more impressive.

"I'm not going to answer that...because I don't have one. But when I do, a good day to you."

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-13 23:11:55

At 4/13/05 10:23 PM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 4/13/05 05:17 PM, -LazyDrunk- wrote: I'm assuming HT doesn't miss any deposits.

thats a given XD haha.
now, would he have people on stand by to deposit for him if he's away?

I think I missed a deposit during my days off (drunk as a skunk). Does anyone know if _lightning_ did? We're still tied for experience so I'm guessing he must have.

probably...
i just noticed that XwaynecoltX has like... not much exp for someone who signed up in '01... he would have like 10 thou wouldnt he?
i think he took something like one year off NG.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-13 23:55:29

Hmmm.....I think pieoncar and I have a little BP race going. I've been ahead of him for weeks, but he finally passed me by 1 point :'(

This is exciting.

-->KDOG

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 00:06:18

Big congratz out to M-A-R-C-U-S for 10K blams.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 00:09:39

Thank lord, the busy day is eventually over! I had 2 tests and one 3000 words reserch paper done today. (If fact, I don't know why I am still alive. )Back to the topic, I just found out that I collected 7 more protection points in a very short period of time, so there are 73 more points to collect until I can get my 1000th protection point. By the way, in 10 days, I will be a level 10 user and get away from the n00b status, w00t!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 00:12:17

At 4/13/05 04:51 PM, BonusStage wrote: HAHAH i did and will even though you'll not know until like ... 4 days from now, and yes yes i knew you'd like the fact i did :D

yay kool!
Just checking in, i have some time on the internet, before i go in 50 minutes :D
So i'll just write something uninteresting about me! :)

I need to draw evolution of 5 animals, 6 times for my school, and it will be hung on a huge wall :P

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 00:36:29

What's new?
-6 base voting power, 8.88 total voting power
-I'm now above 25000 b/p pts

I'm not even going to bother catching up all the pages that I missed.

i will post again in this topic whenever I will be an EGG.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 01:12:05

Well, I'm late for most of theses...This forum is just dead so I decided to have at it. I never done the whole "quote to congratulate" so this is my first time doing that, (I hope it turns out semi-organized looking when I post it... ) I'm just tryin to be incouraging for the heck of it. I guess that's a level up in its self. ;p

At 4/13/05 03:42 PM, Vagiclean wrote: YAY I'm a lvl 10 finally! only like 98 days till lvl 11 oh boy...

W00t, tottaly l33t, sir. Good luck to 11 man!

At 4/13/05 03:53 PM, -NightCrawler- wrote: As of today, if you look at the total number of experience I have, you will see that I have exactly 2000 experience points. There is no need to congradulate me however, for its not worty of one, but I just personally thought it was cool.

Oh nightcrawler... Do not degrade yourself. 2,000 is a grand number. keep on at it.

At 4/13/05 09:45 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: im still happy about my 10k b/p :)

YESS, awesome, wonderful! *bows*... like that means anything from ME.... lol, nice.

At 4/14/05 12:09 AM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: Back to the topic, I just found out that I collected 7 more protection points in a very short period of time, so there are 73 more points to collect until I can get my 1000th protection point. By the way, in 10 days, I will be a level 10 user and get away from the n00b status, w00t!

I myself just hit 300 protections (WHICH no one said congrats for... :'(... ) But 1,000 is awesome, good luck, those really do take forever... you end up even voting for crap when it gets close to a landmark like 1,000. level 10 is also l33t, I can't wait to get my boxing glove and be like the guy who inspirded me to start doing flash in the first place... yess... I speak of strong bad, duh.

At 4/14/05 12:36 AM, EKRegulus wrote: -6 base voting power, 8.88 total voting power

I'm not even going to bother catching up all the pages that I missed.

w00t? Welcome.... back?.....*bows*....

There ya go... w00t (keep an eye out... I'm turning l33t gaurd some time this week)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 01:14:01

HEY HEY!!! IT WORKED!!!

yesssssss...............*victory dance*

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 01:17:03

At 4/14/05 12:36 AM, EKRegulus wrote: What's new?
i will post again in this topic whenever I will be an EGG.

Nice job...twice as many as I have :/. Good luck on EGG. That boost will be wasted on such a low base VP though ;p

-->KDOG

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 01:27:00

For those who haven't noticed, the Audio Portal had a recent makeover (so go there now) and the Top 50 b/p list now requires EG Major General.

Congrats to STRYK3- (krUsty?) for 6 VP, juraj for PC (500 point gaps are fun), Koasboy for pipe (one of us, one of us...), Vagi for level 10 (you can now worry about leveling down), NightCrawler for 2,000 exp (all numbers ending with 3 zeroes or more are good), and EK for 6 base VP, 8.88 VP and 25,000 b/p (YAY).

At 4/13/05 11:43 AM, -Mazza- wrote: -Qwoxyl: 8,000 Saves. Put in the zero....You know you want to....

I can't. RC was too strong and rolled away with it... I'll just make sure I don't miss the next screenie (HAHAHA, but seriously, I will get it).

At 4/13/05 01:36 PM, Tom_s00 wrote: Congrats Qwox : ) that picture is fucked up lol.

Thankies. :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 01:49:26

At 4/14/05 01:27 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: For those who haven't noticed, the Audio Portal had a recent makeover (so go there now) and the Top 50 b/p list now requires EG Major General.

err, no it hasnt?
i remember the audio portal being like that for like... months.
i dunno, maybe its been updated but my ISP hasnt recognised it yet or something 0_o weird :S

yo dude, only 1,300 b/p to go untill EGSC :) thats like, 2-3 weeks. nice man, niiiice :) haha.
im nearly halfway there myself XD

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 02:06:26

At 4/14/05 01:49 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
At 4/14/05 01:27 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: For those who haven't noticed, the Audio Portal had a recent makeover (so go there now) and the Top 50 b/p list now requires EG Major General.
err, no it hasnt?

I meant when you go to a page with someone's audio on it, the buttons are different. The front page is still the same, so there's nothing wrong with your computer.

yo dude, only 1,300 b/p to go untill EGSC :) thats like, 2-3 weeks. nice man, niiiice :) haha.
im nearly halfway there myself XD

Yes, if only yaya didn't exist, I would be more happy. But SC is pretty good no matter what, so I'll be quite happy.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 02:14:52

At 4/14/05 02:06 AM, Qwoxyl wrote:
At 4/14/05 01:49 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
err, no it hasnt?
I meant when you go to a page with someone's audio on it, the buttons are different. The front page is still the same, so there's nothing wrong with your computer.

Why, oh, why can't you pimp my audio? *sad RC*

Hahaha, and yes, I'll let you keep that zero. I loved the pic. =)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 02:56:23

At 4/14/05 02:06 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: I meant when you go to a page with someone's audio on it, the buttons are different. The front page is still the same, so there's nothing wrong with your computer.

ah, something WAS! i thought that this might have been the case, did a search for DJRunaway, and i got the same old layout...
looks like they didnt do all the pages at once.
now i see it :)
and its great :)

Yes, if only yaya didn't exist, I would be more happy. But SC is pretty good no matter what, so I'll be quite happy.

why? because he's always up your ass with his uber 1337 non existent life? lol...
you've still got a few hundred on him... thats a good sign, haha.
lol, look at his one review and how many people have marked it XD hahah.

bleh! no level ups for me :(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 02:58:50

At 4/14/05 02:06 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: I meant when you go to a page with someone's audio on it, the buttons are different. The front page is still the same, so there's nothing wrong with your computer.

Not much of a make over then. More like make up.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 05:02:44

Alkador remembers in the last four pages:
- M-A-R-C-U-S for 10,000 blams. Whoa, if we had of met yesterday, that would have not happened.
- Qwoxyl for 8,000 saves. You rock my world (and TooCool's).
- Tom_s00 for reaching level 12. Finally, you look as sexy as I once did. Yet it looks so strange to me. Keep it up!

At 4/12/05 07:36 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: Oh, you didnt know? I thought everyone knew. I started the Writer's Guild i nthe C&C. : P
I have been writing for years. I write three monthly articles (two local newspapers and one magazine) and i write poetry constantly as well as work on my novel. Man, writing is my passion. Anyway, I wil lgo post something after i am done here just to give you an idea of my writing style. I am really surprised you did not know. : ) I thought I read one of your pieces before in the Writer's Guild?

Oh, I guess that...makes more sense. It was you? Well, I'm really glad that there's another writer out there. My piece? The Sword of Justice? I vaguely remember posting that there, but I'm doing the fifth read through at the moment, then I'll start my expansion. Still love it. I'll go check it out and see what you have to offer (I'll try to keep my mouth closed to avoid such awe). It's good to see someone running a Guild.

Anyway, I've finally got time to relax now and be happy. How is everyone?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 05:14:45

War of the Portal - Part 4
1 - “Freedom”

A cool breeze flew over the lands as the flowers came into full bloom, with small bumble bees drifting from flower to flower. The enormous variety that had grown had taken over the majority of the city, seeming to find the smallest of places to grow. The soft wet grass wavered amongst the wind as they were warmed by the white sun. The blue sky greeted the various types of flora that grew in every place and the small ponds with tadpoles swimming within. Spring had come into season and all was calm. The world had recovered into a perfect state of balance, and everyone was happy.

Qwoxyl sat under a huge oak in a foldable chair. He read a book as he smiled, next to carmelhadinosaur, who had recently fallen into the addiction. But most people were in their house, living life as normal. ReconRebel who was designing a game for everyone to play and Alkador had decided to make a story consisting of everyone that had been fighting in the past.
“((STUPID))” Sighed XwaynecoltX. “No one is going to like this. How do you expect anyone to find this funny or entertaining?”
Alkador sighed as he looked through the pages, wondering how no one could like such a story.
“You should make something more fictional.”

“This place is quiet without YoinK_VineS and -Mazza-,” Smiled _lightning_ as he began to make lunch for everyone. Of course, he was not alone.
“I hope they’re enjoying their honeymoon.” Smiled Afterburner as he quickly cut various foods, knowing of everyone’s fussiness as to what they enjoyed.
XkwiziTOnE sighed as he lifted his head upwards while taking the muffins out from the over. “They’re at it again.”
Since they had moved into the biggest mansion just on the outskirts of the city, Denvish and RedCircle had discovered their similar liking to music, finding some electric guitars in the city as well as some sheet music, taking them upstairs to play out. No one dared comment as to who they thought was more skilled, scared of offending the other. Yet they played as often as they could together, and had made many songs.

Crono- sat at the large lounge as he quickly added to his report. The city was abandoned yet the few people remaining began to start their lives again. They knew of the people living in the mansion and came to visit from time to time. Yet it was very sad to all.
“Nearly done?” Eldarion asked eagerly, wanting to read what the man had written.
“Just let me finish this paragraph and then you can read.”

gfoxcook sighed as he walked down the grassy street, where tons of debris lay around the overgrown streets and collapsed buildings.
“This place is quiet.” He sighed as he looked back to Inuzuka-Kiba.
“It is…only a few people here now.” Replied the younger man.
“Lunch should be ready soon,” Smiled gfoxcook as he rubbed his belly slowly. “We should be heading back. I’m glad things have calmed around here, but it is unfortunate it had to end like this.”

“Is lunch ready yet?” the_phantom_spancker asked as he entered the room.
“Nearly,” Grunted Afterburner, finding a tray to be rather hot. “In a few minutes.”
“I can’t wait.” Smiled -Myst-, who was in an eager mood. The sound of the door opening brought his attention to Qwoxyl, carmelhadinosaur and ReconRebel, who he decided to talk to.
They began to talk of the honeymoon again as ramagi sighed, leaving the room.
“What’s up with her?” Wondered Qwoxyl. “She’s been rather moody recently. Maybe it’s that time of month.”
“Manners please!” Growled gfoxcook as he entered the room with Inuzuka-Kiba and another girl and man behind them. “ramagi isn’t the only lady that will be living in this house from now on. Meet Jessica_.”
”Nice to meet you.” She said, smiling.
gfoxcook pointed to the man behind him. “This is MacBeth-, a former guard of the portal.”
“Hello everyone. You probably don’t know me because I was fired, but I’m staying here for lunch, so we can talk about it all.”

Lunch was ready as the twenty entered the huge dining room where they discussed their daily matters and such, enjoying the nice food cooked by _lightning_, Afterburner and XkwiziTOnE. Various lightly cooked meats were served with warm rolls slashed with a scraping of melted butter. Once they had finished, there were the warm butter muffins to deal with. When the conversation switched to -Mazza- and YoinK_VineS, ramagi pushed her plate forwards, standing up and leaving the room, wiping her eyes.
“I think someone should go talk to her,” Said RedCircle as he took another bite of his muffin, taking a sip of RC Cola. “She seems upset about this whole Mazza and Yoink thing.”

ramagi had decided. She would find Dobio and show the people who did not care for her. Taking her rod and whistle, she quickly performed words to make her invisible, with XwaynecoltX wondering where she had vanished to when he entered the room. It seemed that peace did not last forever.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 05:26:50

At 4/14/05 05:02 AM, Alkador wrote: Anyway, I've finally got time to relax now and be happy. How is everyone?

Urgh, bad. Ever since my connection went out a week or so ago, my computer lags like the dickens. : ( It always freezes when I try to multi-quote as well. Other than than, just the usually boring life.

Listening to the Naruto Movie soundtrack, and I'm gravely dissapointed in it. Toshiro Masuda did a really poor job on the music, he could've done oh so much better. He did good on the Naruto OST I & II, still waiting on III, but still, he should've done better. >: (

And can anyone tell me where to find my computers balls? I want to kick it vigerously, hard, fast, and for quite some time in the balls. >: (

---

Well, as I've stated above, I can't really multi-quote for now. : ( So, congratulations to all of those who achived a level, number of blams/saves, etc. Now go and sit in your comfy chairs, you guys deserve it. : )

So yeah, that's it from my side of the table. And is it me, or is the Flash Portal slower than a snail these past few days?

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 05:49:52

Hey, how's everyone keeping?

Whilst racking up points, I noticed this. Has anyone else noticed it?

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 06:58:00

No nobody did anything for several hours, so I'll just congratulate myself. Super congrats to Qwoxyl for getting #23 in b/p (insert short message here).

At 4/14/05 02:14 AM, RedCircle wrote:
At 4/14/05 02:06 AM, Qwoxyl wrote:
At 4/14/05 01:49 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: err, no it hasnt?
Why, oh, why can't you pimp my audio? *sad RC*

I just went to the AP quickly and chose the 1st weekly song. But if it makes you sad, I'll use your music as an example next time, ok?

Hahaha, and yes, I'll let you keep that zero. I loved the pic. =)

Thanks, but I won't need the zero anymore... at least not for a week or two.

At 4/14/05 02:56 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
now i see it :)
and its great :)

Yes, I guess all that needs to be done is the profile layouts and everything but the old pages will be updated. I will miss the retro black though.

you've still got a few hundred on him... thats a good sign, haha.

5 days ago I had a thousand. Now it's 500. I'm doomed unless I can stop sleeping.

lol, look at his one review and how many people have marked it XD hahah.
bleh! no level ups for me :(

Yikes, a lot of people don't like him. Funny how his habitat is 1. And as for no level ups, no one else has for several hours and we're just talking, which is why this topic is called a lounge.

At 4/14/05 02:58 AM, _lightning_ wrote:
Not much of a make over then. More like make up.

Well it's pretty good make up then. I love the picture of the diamond track.

At 4/14/05 05:02 AM, Alkador wrote: Alkador remembers in the last four pages:
- Qwoxyl for 8,000 saves. You rock my world (and TooCool's).

Thanks, but I don't think TooCool's world will rock for long once the 20,000+ blams I also have is noticed.

At 4/14/05 05:14 AM, Alkador wrote: “What’s up with her?” Wondered Qwoxyl. “She’s been rather moody recently. Maybe it’s that time of month.”

Hmm, once a month... Werewolf! But now that I think about it, why was lightning and not her making lun/Joking, I would never say something like that.

At 4/14/05 05:26 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: So yeah, that's it from my side of the table. And is it me, or is the Flash Portal slower than a snail these past few days?

No, it's slow to me too. I can leave the house and when I come back, there are still things I voted on (before I left) UJ.

At 4/14/05 05:49 AM, Rooty-the-Pie wrote: Whilst racking up points, I noticed this. Has anyone else noticed it?

Yes, liljim actually put that up very quickly after it was suggested in the 'NG evolution' topic.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 10:15:41

At 4/14/05 05:14 AM, Alkador wrote: War of the Portal - Part 4
1 - “Freedom”

The writting style is as good as usual, but I got to say this episode is a little "boring", from the fact that ... well ... nothing happens. Somehow I guess it's necessairy if you want to keep a balanced story (overall). I'm just gonna wait for the troubles to come back at us :)

“This place is quiet without YoinK_VineS and -Mazza-,” Smiled _lightning_
“I hope they’re enjoying their honeymoon.” Smiled Afterburner

lol, these very sentences make the whole story worth reading hahaha!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 10:46:19

At 4/14/05 05:14 AM, Alkador wrote: War of the Portal - Part 4
1 - “Freedom”

Ah, I was wondering when the first part of Part 4 was coming out. Interesting. :)

At 4/14/05 05:49 AM, Rooty-the-Pie wrote: Whilst racking up points, I noticed this. Has anyone else noticed it?

I did last night. :)

Congrats to:

EKRegulus - 8.88VP, 25000 B/P points. So close to EGG.
Kevindeed - 1337 b/p points. Nice, now for EGP.

Thank you for your deposit, Bahamut7! You now have 2,110 experience points. You need 95 more to get to level 11.

Well, I'm not so far away from levell 11 now. :) Under the 100 EXP requirement. It makes me happy.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 11:17:42

At 4/13/05 02:28 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: LOL @ copying from RetroGade

hehe what can i say? i was in a rush to go out.

At 4/13/05 03:42 PM, Vagiclean wrote: YAY I'm a lvl 10 finally! only like 98 days till lvl 11 oh boy...

Congrats !! gee that is a big gap, it went fairly quickly for me though...

At 4/13/05 04:09 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Congrats! I remember your previous level up. Fuck, time sure goes fast. :S

Thanks man, i don't think i actually missed a deposite throughout level 11 : )

At 4/13/05 09:12 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: ...Congratulate me!

Congrats Pure, you are the ~X~ of RG : )

At 4/14/05 12:36 AM, EKRegulus wrote: What's new?
-6 base voting power, 8.88 total voting power

Congrats on both thoses achivements Regulus : )

At 4/14/05 05:02 AM, Alkador wrote: - Tom_s00 for reaching level 12. Finally, you look as sexy as I once did. Yet it looks so strange to me. Keep it up!
) i like this level : ) a can't wait to look as sexy as you do with that bat though.
At 4/14/05 05:49 AM, Rooty-the-Pie wrote: Hey, how's everyone keeping?

Not too bad....

Whilst racking up points, I noticed this. Has anyone else noticed it?

Wowzerz! ! strike two to the NG Evolution thread!

At 4/14/05 06:58 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: No nobody did anything for several hours, so I'll just congratulate myself. Super congrats to Qwoxyl for getting #23 in b/p (insert short message here).

Congrats Qwox, clawing you way up there : )

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 11:36:24

Congrats to:

-Tom_s00: Lv 12. I just love the barbed wire glove :)
-STRYK3: 6.00 VP. Nice.
-Kaosboy85: Lv 14. Only two levels away from the chucks, like me.
-Kevindeed: 300 Saves.Hope you get EGP soon.
-Vagiclean: Lv 10. Awesome.
-NightCrawler-: 2,000 Exp. Don't worry, cool numbers are also accepted as level ups.
-Pure_LionHeart: 1,000 RG Reviews. *Congratulates*
-EKRegulus: 6.00 Base VP, 8.88 VP, 25,000 Blams. Awesome triplet.
-Alkador: Starting a new WotP part. Still love reading them.

At 4/14/05 10:15 AM, -Myst- wrote: lol, these very sentences make the whole story worth reading hahaha!

That's just because I'm in them <3

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 11:49:24

At 4/14/05 11:36 AM, -Mazza- wrote: That's just because I'm in them <3

Yes, but mostly because you're getting buttfucked in them XD

Also, I forgot to mention that I'm glad to see you (Alkador) posting stories again. I feared that the whole membership thing would've affected your moral and your writtings. I'm glad it isn't the case, that's the right attitude ;)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 12:18:06

At 4/14/05 06:58 AM, Qwoxyl wrote:
Thanks, but I don't think TooCool's world will rock for long once the 20,000+ blams I also have is noticed.

Whats a Blam?

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 12:34:59

Congrats to everyone and thanks to those who congratulated me. Yup, that's right. i'm getting too lazy to give 'em out individually.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-04-14 12:41:14

At 4/14/05 11:17 AM, Tom_s00 wrote:
At 4/13/05 04:09 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Congrats! I remember your previous level up. Fuck, time sure goes fast. :S
Thanks man, i don't think i actually missed a deposite throughout level 11 : )

Hey, congrats Tom :D

I feel like I'm getting left behind now ;_;

Congrats to anyone else who achieved stuff lately!