00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,791,071 Views | 88,012 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 18:07:41

At 6/19/04 05:32 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: I can still remember the day I passed vuorimies on the top 50 blam/protect list (he used to vote a lot) and now he's in the 50th spot, about to be bumped by some unknown user. Gotta keep voting to stay in the game!

Indeed, BIGMANBRAINY is on his way out aswell. I believe he was in the mid 30's at one point.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 18:54:31

At 6/19/04 06:07 PM, Mr_Pop_Alot wrote: Indeed, BIGMANBRAINY is on his way out aswell. I believe he was in the mid 30's at one point.

Yeah, i believe i remember that time, because it wasn't so long ago really but now he's just slowly making his way down and possibly out of the top 50.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 19:03:46

Hey everybody, just stopped by outta boredom, whats happening y'all?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 19:12:06

At 6/19/04 07:03 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: Hey everybody, just stopped by outta boredom, whats happening y'all?

Damn it's the man himself. Where have you been man? I don't think i have ever seen you do more than a post on a page. Except for the earlier pages of course.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 19:13:25

At 6/19/04 07:03 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: Hey everybody, just stopped by outta boredom, whats happening y'all?

Long time no see. Instead of these fleeting vists, why don't you make a more permanent stay?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 19:15:46

Why seems I'm known as the man to people and users I dont even know, lol kool.

Sorry Leeboy cant stay but I try to visit every cahnce I get and Recon keeps me posted on everything that happens.

By the way please to tell recon to check his mail, I'm still waiting for me weekly email bud.
Cheers
Peace out hommies....

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 19:27:33

At 6/19/04 07:15 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: Why seems I'm known as the man to people and users I dont even know, lol kool.

Well if it wasn't for this topic i wouldn't be posting today so yeah 'you r teh man'.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 19:27:52

At 6/19/04 07:15 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: Sorry Leeboy cant stay but I try to visit every cahnce I get

Why not? I'm sure you can stay for at least a few more posts.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 20:18:13

At 6/19/04 07:27 PM, GaryHobson wrote:
At 6/19/04 07:15 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: Sorry Leeboy cant stay but I try to visit every cahnce I get
Why not? I'm sure you can stay for at least a few more posts.

Can't you see what's happening Joe? The man is slowly turning into a living legend with his prolonged absence. Most people out there instantly notice when spancker hits this forum. He only started one of the largest topics on Newgrounds..... and it keeps getting bigger! I guess I'll be sending him an e-mail tonight since he reminded me right here in the Lounge. I can't pretend I didn't see his post (lol). I still haven't given up hope about his return.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 20:28:19

I'm a whore for alias's, as you've probably seen. They're like Pringles to me, once I've popped I can't stop!

Silly spancker, always with his rare and small appearances. Stay for longer damn you!

I passed those two assholes depositing right behind me again. That'll show them... >:(

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 21:02:54

At 6/19/04 08:28 PM, the_phantom_rayper wrote: I'm a whore for alias's, as you've probably seen. They're like Pringles to me, once I've popped I can't stop!

Indeed you can't stop Mr James, INDEED! It's zaney time at figments house of horror!

Dunno where that came from.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 21:22:35

At 6/19/04 01:55 PM, D0GMA wrote:
At 6/18/04 11:59 PM, MrX2003 wrote: And I'm only 3 places away from the top 50 (2 places tonight if I can stay ahead of Nijsse).
Good luck with it. If you do make it, and Nijsse pops you back out, you'll still have to make the top 50 and slide out twice more to tie Mieli.

Doesn't look like I'll stay ahead long enough for Nijsse to pop me out. He's only 10 points behind and I'm going out today. I'm going to need 1,000 points to get in the top 50 instead of the 300 I needed before. As for Miele, did you look at the amount he had? He has 11,106, not 12,106.

At 6/19/04 03:29 AM, MrX2003 wrote: I'm taking a Digital Media Course at TAFE and sixth grade piano.
For those not in the know, "sixth grade" in music is the highest level, not the end of elementary school.

Actually it's eighth grade, before university.

Lost two points for "Form and Posture" dropping me to a 97 and the cut was 98 and never made it past States :-P~~~

Aww, that sucks. It's going to suck for me if I don't finish all my TAFE work, but your story was worse as you missed it because of one mistake. I'll try not to do anything silly for a while.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 21:36:34

At 6/19/04 09:02 PM, Mr_Pop_Alot wrote: Indeed you can't stop Mr James, INDEED!

I don't know whether you meant it or not, but you just quoted my original alias.

You've probably popped a fair few times in your time, as your name would suggest.

It's zaney time at figments house of horror!

Isn't it always?

Dunno where that came from.

Spontaneous bursts of crazy babble. Gotta love it.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 21:44:59

At 6/19/04 09:36 PM, the_phantom_rayper wrote: I don't know whether you meant it or not, but you just quoted my original alias.

Oh I meant to, you better believe it.

You've probably popped a fair few times in your time, as your name would suggest.

You would naturally think so after reading my alias, but here is my post in the "explain what your name means thread."

Isn't it always?

I would most certainly hope so.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 23:09:00

Does anyone know how to take screenshots with a iMac? My connection died on my PC and I have been banished to this shit Mac. I am coming on to l337 save count and I think it's worth a screenie so, Either someone randomly gets it for me, or Someone tells me how to do it. Thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 23:18:42

At 6/19/04 02:26 PM, SlowBro wrote: sup all i just stoped in to say hi

Hi hi

Grats =)

LOL Stopping in for your quarterly "Hi"? How goes it?

At 6/19/04 09:22 PM, MrX2003 wrote:
Doesn't look like I'll stay ahead long enough for Nijsse to pop me out. He's only 10 points behind and I'm going out today. I'm going to need 1,000 points to get in the top 50 instead of the 300 I needed before. As for Miele, did you look at the amount he had? He has 11,106, not 12,106.

I know. He's made it into the top 50 on three separate occasions, only to stop and slide right back out. The last time he made it in for one day before getting knocked off by some speedys behind him.

Heh, it figures they'd add more. (creaky voice) Why back in my day we only had 6 and we made do with just six and we were happy to have 'em lemme tell ya. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure folks understood you were talking about the top level (almost top now lol) instead of still learning the basics.

Aww, that sucks. It's going to suck for me if I don't finish all my TAFE work, but your story was worse as you missed it because of one mistake. I'll try not to do anything silly for a while.

I don't even know why I mentioned that. I haven't even thought of that for years and had a blast every time I went off to County or away for States, so there are no real regrets. At least I was going to university for music. A friend of mine lost two points over the angle of her elbow and bow positioning on the cello, but was perfect in everything else, and didn't make the Orchestral cut ... which cost her Juliard. It took hours to console her down to just sniffles and I had to wring out my shirt and a couple of stuffed animals afterwards.

You might have something similar in Australia and I guess it was more of a caution to you in case you go for it. Essentially you practice for two to three months, starting at the beginning of the school year, then get a one-shot "audition" in front of a panel of judges with whatever piece upon which you've been working. How you did at that audition dictated the highest level to which you would be invited for that year: All-County, Regional All-State, All-State, or Nationals.

If you get to a point where you are serious about getting involved in something like that, obviously it's important that you do your piece well, but it's the little things they'll nail you for about which you need to be particularly careful. As a pianist, you might do something like tap your foot to keep the beat during some difficult scores, cock your foot against the base while waiting for the next pedal, let your wrists angle down, etc. ... each will cost you at least a point.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 23:22:57

Dear god, i've missed the temporary return of THE phantom_spanker! Curses! Anyway, not sure if any milestone were hit in my absence, but just in case, congrats!

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-19 23:24:45

At 6/19/04 11:09 PM, Sentinel_specter wrote: Either someone randomly gets it for me, or Someone tells me how to do it. Thanks!

No clue on the Mac, but how about this?

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-20 02:09:48

At 6/19/04 11:22 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Dear god, i've missed the temporary return of THE phantom_spanker!

At least you're still around for the raper. He's even got that extra letter that doesn't do anything at all.

Not taking quotes in your sig anymore? That was a shortlived phase. I noticed I was kicked out pretty soon anyways. If this "put Pure in your username" fad catches on, you won't have enough room to fit everyone in that sig of yours.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-20 02:16:28

At 6/20/04 02:09 AM, the_phantom_rayper wrote: At least you're still around for the raper. He's even got that extra letter that doesn't do anything at all.

Well, the raper is quote the cool one.

Not taking quotes in your sig anymore? That was a shortlived phase. I noticed I was kicked out pretty soon anyways. If this "put Pure in your username" fad catches on, you won't have enough room to fit everyone in that sig of yours.

Actually, you were on the longest I believe. I would've keep it going, but then users I know started changing there alias'. I'm just so cool. ^^

C'mon now. Pure_Figment would sound so sexy. Or maybe you'd prefer Pure_Raper?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-20 02:40:51

At 6/20/04 02:16 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Well, the raper is quote the cool one.

I've never heard rapists be classified as 'cool'.

Actually, you were on the longest I believe.

Haha awesome. I truly did pwn all in that sig.

I would've keep it going, but then users I know started changing there alias'.

Confusing for the people that don't know the users in question. I must say I enjoyed your free advertising service the brief time it was operational.

I'm just so cool. ^^

Don't be getting a big head now...

C'mon now. Pure_Figment would sound so sexy. Or maybe you'd prefer Pure_Raper?

At the moment I'm thinking Pure_Bullshit.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-20 02:46:11

At 6/20/04 02:40 AM, the_phantom_rayper wrote: I've never heard rapists be classified as 'cool'.

What if they're raping someone is Winter?

Haha awesome. I truly did pwn all in that sig.

Yes. Yes you did. Hold you head up high.

Confusing for the people that don't know the users in question. I must say I enjoyed your free advertising service the brief time it was operational.

First LC-Hitman changed it, then lilskater, then -BADLUCK-. The_redangleking was a Pure for about 15 minutes too, but switched back. Glad you enjoyed my advert service too. :)

Don't be getting a big head now...

Yeah, I have one already...in my pants.

At the moment I'm thinking Pure_Bullshit.

Well, whatever turns you on. lol

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-20 04:56:56

At 6/19/04 05:32 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: I can still remember the day I passed vuorimies on the top 50

aah.. vuorimies, my Finnish idol in NG. It´s a pitty that he suddenly stopped coming to NG :(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-20 07:22:03

I have 13,000 blams right now. Finally have it. Getting more and more each day.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-20 07:52:34

Congrats IKRU and anyone else ive missed. Ive just been so busy with my damn holiday that i havent had enough time for getting drunk and NG. Meh, i prolly shouldnt have got drunk, but who can resist the lure of free drink :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-20 08:12:03

At 6/19/04 11:09 PM, Sentinel_specter wrote: Does anyone know how to take screenshots with a iMac?

Do you have Mac Os X ? If so, there's a little program that comes with it called "capture". That's what I use. The images are saved in .tiff so I use a freeware I got on download.com to convert them into .jpg.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-20 08:23:48

Congrats to Sentinel and IKRU.

D0GMA, I just noticed that I'm missing my blue 50+/day. Thanks in advance.

At 6/19/04 11:18 PM, D0GMA wrote:
At 6/19/04 09:22 PM, MrX2003 wrote:
As for Miele, did you look at the amount he had? He has 11,106, not 12,106.
I know. He's made it into the top 50 on three separate occasions, only to stop and slide right back out.

Oh ok. Poor guy.
The bad thing it doesn't look like I'll get in for a while (good thing is I won't get knocked out). Well at least the holidays are coming up, it should make the now bigger gap of 1000 a lot easier (I miss a lot of movies on Wed and Thur).

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure folks understood you were talking about the top level (almost top now lol) instead of still learning the basics.

Thanks. I just assumed everyone would know it was hard, but that's probably because all I ever hear when I tell people I do sixth grade piano is "Wow, that's a high grade".

Good stuff

Fifth grade was a good example for me of everything they can take marks away for. I was really nervous and I made a lot of little mistakes, etc.
Anyway, for sixth grade, I plan to do well. That's all I'm saying for now, as I'm tired and going to sleep soon.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-20 10:09:25

At 6/19/04 11:24 PM, D0GMA wrote:
At 6/19/04 11:09 PM, Sentinel_specter wrote: Either someone randomly gets it for me, or Someone tells me how to do it. Thanks!
No clue on the Mac, but how about this?

Ahhh, excellent. Thank you very much!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-20 11:05:34

ow yeah I am now a Elite Guard Master Sergeant, and tomorrow I'll probelly have a VP of 7.00

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-20 12:37:03

At 6/20/04 07:22 AM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: I have 13,000 blams right now. Finally have it. Getting more and more each day.

Grats =)

At 6/20/04 07:52 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Ive just been so busy with my damn holiday

I can only presume by the fact that you never e-mailed me, nor got back to me on AIM that you found some other way to deposit.

D0GMA, I just noticed that I'm missing my blue 50+/day. Thanks in advance.

*grumble* This long since the post I presumed I hadn't whiffed on anyone else.

I know. He's made it into the top 50 on three separate occasions, only to stop and slide right back out.
Oh ok. Poor guy.

He goes hot and cold quite often, so it wasn't unexpected that after this most recent time he made it he went cold again. I think the fact that he had made it into the 50 for one day before getting pushed back out again by a couple of speedies climbing over his back helped him go cold though.

At 6/20/04 10:09 AM, Sentinel_specter wrote:

Ahhh, excellent. Thank you very much!

LOL too bad you weren't here when I posted it, since that was the best part. You had 1334 Saves when I posted ;)

At 6/20/04 11:05 AM, punk6sic6 wrote: ow yeah I am now a Elite Guard Master Sergeant, and tomorrow I'll probelly have a VP of 7.00

Double grats then =)

As for me no major milestones to report, but I thought this was kind of neat.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge