00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MidnightLynxy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,104,443 Views | 32,915 Replies

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-11-29 17:24:50

At 11/29/05 04:38 PM, S-Denjin wrote: roug sex

You mean RUG sex? like on a rug and stuff... all road rashy and what-not

Yes - that is rough isn't it...

Maybe we should all decide on a safe word just in case...

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-11-29 18:08:36

Is this anything like sex on the television?

Theres too much sex on the television these days, and i'm strongly against it.

I keep falling off!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-11-29 18:15:59

Ljcoffee sorry but nope I don't qaulify...

But I did meet some requirements on the list more than half.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-11-29 18:26:23

At 11/29/05 06:15 PM, PiePie wrote: But I did meet some requirements

If you want, send me an email with some details about what you know and what you don't - alot of stuff comes up that doesn't really require all of those skills... I'm always looking for people that can pick up extra bits here and there - granted, things are sort of slowing down right now - but if you can learn a few things by next summer then work almost always picks back up and we'll still need additional contractors.

If you're interested that is... I mean hell, alot of projects come up that pay around 1250-1750 for what usually amounts to about a week or two of work so it's definitely worth it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-11-29 21:57:39

At 11/29/05 06:26 PM, ljcoffee wrote:

If you're interested that is... I mean hell, alot of projects come up that pay around 1250-1750 for what usually amounts to about a week or two of work so it's definitely worth it.

course im interested I always need money.

by summer or even before I should be pretty good...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-01 14:48:41

ha ha ha, seems like Proteas (a.k.a. Ghost_of_Xmas_Banned) is getting angry of having to lock many many audio topics... keep it up man, the frequenters in here thanx u for doing it!

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-01 15:23:35

At 12/1/05 02:48 PM, Rucklo wrote: ha ha ha, seems like Proteas is getting angry

Right? - what are there - about a dozen locked topics here at the moment?

I guess the young audiophiles are getting a scolding... Hell, I'm just about as guilty as anyone else of posting crap in topics that should have never been created in the first place but it is true that you can only read just so many "h0w does 1 m4ke moosik" and "send me teh pr0gramz!1!!1!" topics before they start getting really old.

I thought the bright green pulsating stickies were pretty obvious... I guess alot of new people are colorblind ... Not really all their fault though - that's what happens when you raise an entire generation on Prozac, Ritalin, Adderall and Concerta...

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-01 15:36:47

I emailed Denvish about all the abuse like a week ago. I think they're starting to realize it.

Audio | Alter | It sounds like a fire hydrant went off in an old folks home with screaming babies field recorded, glitched, and spontaneously played back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-01 15:40:17

It's probably connected with the moderators having a bit more spare time though, and perhaps even remembering the audio forum, even though its a smaller one than the rest of them.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-01 17:36:59

At 12/1/05 03:23 PM, ljcoffee wrote: Right? - what are there - about a dozen locked topics here at the moment?

I was at school, where they have a high-speed connection. :-)

I guess the young audiophiles are getting a scolding... Hell, I'm just about as guilty as anyone else of posting crap in topics that should have never been created in the first place but it is true that you can only read just so many "h0w does 1 m4ke moosik" and "send me teh pr0gramz!1!!1!" topics before they start getting really old.

Exactly. There's no sense in having 3 or 4 seperate topics on the front page dedicated to a single Fruity Loops question when there's already an official topic they could have asked it in. I'm trying to be patient with the folks here, but I guess I'm going to have to start handing out bans for repeat topics.

I thought the bright green pulsating stickies were pretty obvious...

As if the topics that have already been locked weren't obvious enough.

I guess alot of new people are colorblind ... Not really all their fault though - that's what happens when you raise an entire generation on Prozac, Ritalin, Adderall and Concerta...

Kind of a weird side story, but way back in the early 90's, one of my older sisters was put on ritalin. She went through weeks of psychological tests, just back and forth... and when they finally approved her for it, my folks were given a 10 page list of side-effects to watch out for, signs that they should take her off it IMMEDIATLY.

One of the weird things was, they told my folks not to keep her on the stuff through puberty. It said it causes certain psychological problems... anti-social behavior, anger issues... supposedly the Columbine shooters were on Ritalin through puberty. O_o

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-01 17:39:46

not that im thrilled to have mods in the forum (lol jk) but it is better to push aside all those crappy topics down the list or else they stay on frontpage for weeks!

My friend takes ritalin and when he goes mad, I get nervous (hes a beast in size and strength)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-02 02:39:59

At 12/1/05 03:36 PM, JonH2O wrote: I emailed Denvish about all the abuse like a week ago. I think they're starting to realize it.

Yeah, it's appreciated. My BBS visits have been getting less frequent recently, and I don't know if/when I'll be getting back into it. However, since I'm being employed p/t to make Flash for Armor Games (on a trial), I'm usually at the PC, so if people see abuse in here (anything that breaks the BBS Rules, particularly spamming, picture-spamming, trolling and flaming), they should email me and I'll deal with it. denvish[REMOVE]@newgrounds.com

I have to apologise for my absence in the AF over the last few months - I don't really have an excuse except for the three little 'uns and too much time spent in Flash.

meep.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-02 06:32:21

At 12/1/05 05:36 PM, Ghost_of_Xmas_Banned wrote:
my folks were given a 10 page list of side-effects to watch out for, signs that they should take her off it IMMEDIATLY.

Daaaammmnnn. What the hell?

Back in my day we didn't have all these fancy schmancy pills to solve everything. We had the back of our hand.

Audio | Alter | It sounds like a fire hydrant went off in an old folks home with screaming babies field recorded, glitched, and spontaneously played back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-02 07:17:57

Denvish Making an other OverRun 2? I hope I loved that game...

"Ha I still cannot believe it is not butter"

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-05 02:17:55

Happy Denvish day everybody!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-05 18:32:43

DENVISH day!

yes I feel bad that I had all this time to prepare something and I didn't...
o well there is always next year

nothing much to say here. Someone tell me a joke?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-05 21:49:39

At 12/5/05 06:32 PM, PiePie wrote: DENVISH day!

yes I feel bad that I had all this time to prepare something and I didn't...
o well there is always next year

nothing much to say here. Someone tell me a joke?

Ey, Denvish is an overworked and underappreciated mod. I'm sure we could throw a song or two together...

A joke? Ok then... (And this is true!) On eBay, I saw an ad for a French Rifle: the description said: "Never shot, dropped twice."

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-06 01:39:58

Somebody was selling a box of Ham and Cheese Hot Pockets. The description was hilarious. "Buy now before they defrost" or something..I don't know.
I heard about it on the radio along with tons of other people. I went back to the page after the auction closed. They sold for 30 something bucks. haha.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-06 18:40:48

Fuck the snow keeps on dissapearing where I live its getting annoying...

Damn snow makers and there gimmicks

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-06 19:35:23

I like snow. Snow is good and frozen and stuff.

Die...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-06 19:36:51

At 12/6/05 07:35 PM, S-Denjin wrote: I like snow. Snow is good and frozen and stuff.

As long as it doesn't end up on my driveway, I'm happy. I hate shoveling.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-06 19:37:49

At 12/6/05 07:36 PM, SolusLunes wrote:
At 12/6/05 07:35 PM, S-Denjin wrote: I like snow. Snow is good and frozen and stuff.

shoveling is bad... very bad... I had to shovel once, it was a good workout, but gawd was I tired...-_-

Die...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-06 19:40:19

At 12/6/05 07:37 PM, S-Denjin wrote:
At 12/6/05 07:36 PM, SolusLunes wrote:
shoveling is bad... very bad... I had to shovel once, it was a good workout, but gawd was I tired...-_-

Only once?!?!?! Lucky bastard.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-06 19:41:47

shoveling is bad but hey I doubt you guys get 4 feet of snow in one night...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-06 19:47:56

At 12/6/05 07:41 PM, PiePie wrote: shoveling is bad but hey I doubt you guys get 4 feet of snow in one night...

Do you live in Michigan? It's happened before. It's even snowed in the middle of summer in Michigan before. 4 feet of snow is a small accomplishment. Pssh. Listen to this guy talk about "4 feet of snow*. 4 feet. Ha!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-06 19:51:44

No more snow for me! - I used to live in a snowy area - no more though - I did the stereotypical NY -> FL relocation. Now if it gets down below 50, people around here act like they don't know what's happening... I'd love to see them try to drive in ice and snow.

December and I still don't need a jacket... :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-06 19:56:42

At 12/6/05 07:51 PM, ljcoffee wrote: No more snow for me! - I used to live in a snowy area - no more though - I did the stereotypical NY -> FL relocation. Now if it gets down below 50, people around here act like they don't know what's happening... I'd love to see them try to drive in ice and snow.

December and I still don't need a jacket... :)

I HATE

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-06 20:00:45

At 12/6/05 07:47 PM, SolusLunes wrote: Do you live in Michigan? It's happened before. It's even snowed in the middle of summer in Michigan before. 4 feet of snow is a small accomplishment. Pssh. Listen to this guy talk about "4 feet of snow*. 4 feet. Ha!

Quebec has more snow that michigan just to tell you so like yeah be quiet...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-06 20:12:24

got you all beat....

try shoveling in Antarctica...

booyah^_^

Die...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-12-06 20:24:52

At 12/6/05 08:12 PM, S-Denjin wrote: try shoveling in Antarctica...

imagine all the snow forts you could build in antartica...

ahhh all this talk makes me want Christmas!