00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Slumzy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

779,184 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-14 13:42:57

At 7/14/05 01:36 PM, -Morph- wrote: Maybe, but to get to level 29 it will take us approximatly 95 years. And I did that with a calculator.

I know.

Level 29 19310 34210 days ( 93 years 7 months 29 days )

Bastard humantarget and EXP system. Seriously, why does level 29 have to take ridiculously long to reach? ...But with something small like level 13...

Level 13 4182 144 days ( 4 months 23 days )

That ain't too bad. I'll be with the level 12 for 119 days, which I find not as bad as having crap level 11 for 105 days.

But still, I would like the level 29 weapon just to make people jealous and I wouldn't have to worry about levelling up ever again.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-14 13:51:10

At 7/14/05 01:42 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Bastard humantarget and EXP system. Seriously, why does level 29 have to take ridiculously long to reach? ...But with something small like level 13...
Level 13 4182 144 days ( 4 months 23 days )

We got here too late. And If I kept depositing innstead of going on fucking runescape I'd be about level 14 or something now :-(

4 months for you, but for me it's about 5 or more. That's so horrible.

That ain't too bad. I'll be with the level 12 for 119 days, which I find not as bad as having crap level 11 for 105 days.

I think level 12 is a nice symbol, and wouldn't be unhppy if I had to be there for a couple years. But this one which I didn't like very much from the beginning, I have now had for about a year. I hate it so much.

But still, I would like the level 29 weapon just to make people jealous and I wouldn't have to worry about levelling up ever again.

I'd like to be level 29 too, because then it wouldn't take so long to get to level 24.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-14 16:16:06

I'm well aware that it's been said before, but we need more levels. Maybe 10 more or something.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 00:06:56

As to how SDG fails, this flash will tell you so. Wade made it himself, so Wade knows best. Even though it would seem more suitable as a spear. :/

http://www.newground..al/view.php?id=11472

Funny thing. Allthough you see a golden level 21 single blade axe, there isn't one as an icon level.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 02:15:32

At 7/12/05 08:13 PM, byrd798 wrote: i think level thirdy should be something more pawerful i mean what is so great about a spear i think it should be somthing like the ring it fits only one person can be there it fits perfectly

I couldnt agree more, the lvl 30 is abit weak, maybe some sorta extreme weapon or something...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 02:54:19

I think we need a few more levels just because it's getting ridicolous for the new signups to be able to deposit anymore once they hit level 9, I mean, I'm seeing people now dealing with the sort of outrageous depositing requirements I didn't hit till about level 15 or 16, at level 12 or 13 now. It's getting nuts and discouraging to some newer folks I think.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 08:57:58

At 7/13/05 12:50 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: That makes me feel very bad. :(

i bet some other people feel bad about it as well.
by the way, i was talking about this account.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 11:04:02

At 7/13/05 10:31 AM, Thorax wrote: sdg's miniature brain manages to change the shape of the unseen part of this level so it'd look like a spear. you can see what i'm talking about in afro_ninja's newgrounds sim game.

It was done on purpose with Afro Ninja because frankly lvl 30 as a sword looks really silly. If you had bothered to read the Sim thread it would have been pretty obvious. Call it taking some artistic liberties. :: insert cleche insult on intelligence here::

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 11:16:21

At 7/15/05 11:04 AM, ScaryDeadGirl wrote: It was done on purpose with Afro Ninja because frankly lvl 30 as a sword looks really silly.

oh, okay. now i believe you.

If you had bothered to read the Sim thread it would have been pretty obvious. Call it taking some artistic liberties. :: insert cleche insult on intelligence here::

i already have, and i still don't believe a word of what you say.

I live in fire and pain. The turmoild of the world is your problem

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 11:57:23

At 7/14/05 04:16 PM, Hypocrite wrote: I'm well aware that it's been said before, but we need more levels. Maybe 10 more or something.

True I say 50. It might seem very radical but it would be nice if they started it from scratch aswell, including changing the ranks of B/P to have more too.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 12:17:48

At 7/15/05 11:57 AM, -Morph- wrote: It might seem very radical but it would be nice if they started it from scratch aswell, including changing the ranks of B/P to have more too.

resetting a system that has been working for about 6 years now would totally fuck up the site. just try to imagine the hordes of level 30/29/28 users, the total chaos and the imbalanced levels in the next few years.
changing the b/p levels and adding more of them doesn't even make sense to me, seeing as getting 30k is enough already (unless what you were thinking about is making rank ups until you gain 30k points easier by adding more levels). how dedicated can someone possibly be?

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 12:18:47

At 7/15/05 11:57 AM, -Morph- wrote: True I say 50. It might seem very radical but it would be nice if they started it from scratch aswell, including changing the ranks of B/P to have more too.

They really may need to add more levels in the future but what in the heck would they look like?

At 7/15/05 11:16 AM, incisor wrote: i already have, and i still don't believe a word of what you say.

That's fine ok. To each his own.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 12:29:45

At 7/14/05 04:16 PM, Hypocrite wrote: I'm well aware that it's been said before, but we need more levels. Maybe 10 more or something.

I agree. That would make levelling up easier. I hate how long it takes to level up now. Just excessive.

At 7/15/05 11:57 AM, -Morph- wrote: True I say 50. It might seem very radical but it would be nice if they started it from scratch aswell, including changing the ranks of B/P to have more too.

Hmm, what about 100? A hell lot, but still, imagine 100 levels on this site? Get to see more level weapons on the BBS. :D

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 12:36:21

At 7/15/05 12:18 PM, ScaryDeadGirl wrote: They really may need to add more levels in the future but what in the heck would they look like?

Nothing modern, no guns, no rifles, no explosives. The med-evil weapon style from the higher ups would suit for higher levels. There are lots of more powerful weapons than level 30 IMO.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 12:56:40

At 7/15/05 12:17 PM, Thorax wrote: resetting a system that has been working for about 6 years now would totally fuck up the site. just try to imagine the hordes of level 30/29/28 users, the total chaos and the imbalanced levels in the next few years.

Well that would be a downside, but think of all the other people who are sick of their levels and because there would be so many more levels it wouldn't take so long to get to different levels and increasing the persons interest in NG.

changing the b/p levels and adding more of them doesn't even make sense to me, seeing as getting 30k is enough already (unless what you were thinking about is making rank ups until you gain 30k points easier by adding more levels). how dedicated can someone possibly be?

But if you see how many people have got to EGSC then it would make sense just to add a higher rank for example putting something like elite guard commander at 30k and EGSC at 40k. Add a few more russian ranks and so on just for the people who don't B/P as much or something.

At 7/15/05 12:18 PM, ScaryDeadGirl wrote: They really may need to add more levels in the future but what in the heck would they look like?

No idea but I'm sure they have a good imagination.

At 7/15/05 12:29 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Hmm, what about 100? A hell lot, but still, imagine 100 levels on this site? Get to see more level weapons on the BBS. :D

That's a bit much...can you think of 100 medievil weapons? I can't. Would be cool though as you have said.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 13:25:09

At 7/15/05 12:56 PM, -Morph- wrote: Well that would be a downside, but think of all the other people who are sick of their levels and because there would be so many more levels it wouldn't take so long to get to different levels and increasing the persons interest in NG.

people who're sick of their HIGH levels or LOW levels? i don't think anyone who has a high level account is tired of his level. on the contrary, they should be happy with the levels difference they have between themselves and the other new ones. would you like to see yourself, a user with a 2003 sign up date, the same level as someone who registered yesterday?

also, what about those who don't visit here and don't deposit every day, and have high level accounts - should they get punished for not visiting recently even though they have deposited their points for years?

But if you see how many people have got to EGSC then it would make sense just to add a higher rank for example putting something like elite guard commander at 30k and EGSC at 40k. Add a few more russian ranks and so on just for the people who don't B/P as much or something.

10k points jump after one of 4500? i'm not trying to be offensive, but really, try getting the egsc and then maybe you'll think otherwise. maybe at some point on the way you'll feel your spirit torn apart by the pressure or your time getting wasted for almost nothing.
besides, a bonus greater than 60% would be ridiculous.

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 13:54:17

At 7/15/05 01:25 PM, Thorax wrote: A load of stuff that really made my idea seem stupid.

Did you take any notice of when I used the world 'radical'? I used it because it was far-fetched and would never happen. So therefore, I wasn't expecting it to happen.

You just don't like my ideas in general do you? ( I don't blame you )

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 13:58:06

At 7/15/05 01:54 PM, -Morph- wrote: Did you take any notice of when I used the world 'radical'? I used it because it was far-fetched and would never happen. So therefore, I wasn't expecting it to happen.

of course i did, i was just curious.

You just don't like my ideas in general do you? ( I don't blame you )

possibly.

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-15 23:08:53

i think lvl 30 should be the ring i mean only one person can have it so it would make sense

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-16 00:25:13

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-16 04:15:23

At 7/15/05 01:25 PM, Thorax wrote:
At 7/15/05 12:56 PM, -Morph- wrote: Well that would be a downside, but think of all the other people who are sick of their levels and because there would be so many more levels it wouldn't take so long to get to different levels and increasing the persons interest in NG.
people who're sick of their HIGH levels or LOW levels? i don't think anyone who has a high level account is tired of his level. on the contrary, they should be happy with the levels difference they have between themselves and the other new ones. would you like to see yourself, a user with a 2003 sign up date, the same level as someone who registered yesterday?

i'd be well into level 18 if i deposited every day.

and sometimes i get annoyed with certain levels, it takes a long time to level up now adays, so i can imagine some people would be annoyed with a certain level after a while

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-16 05:12:09

At 7/16/05 12:25 AM, -Alucard- wrote: Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Uh....WTF were you saying? :S

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-16 07:51:42

At 7/16/05 05:12 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Uh....WTF were you saying? :S

It's what is said in the film when the council are arguing and Frodo's looking at the ring.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-16 11:28:08

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-16 11:34:19

Hey, my real life friend uploaded his flash today. :D

http://www.newground..m/portal/view/251991

I'm aware he's a Pokemon fan, but he's got a good imagination in his flash. Heh, I'm on the credits, which makes me happy. :)

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-16 13:28:30

At 7/15/05 11:08 PM, byrd798 wrote: i think lvl 30 should be the ring i mean only one person can have it so it would make sense

But more than one person can be level 30.

Remember the day-long level 30 glitch?

Those were the days.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-16 14:25:01

At 7/16/05 01:28 PM, Hypocrite wrote: Remember the day-long level 30 glitch?

Those were the days.

I missed it :-( I feel so sorry for myself.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-16 18:58:42

At 7/16/05 01:28 PM, Hypocrite wrote: But more than one person can be level 30.

if HT decides to stop depositing and thens tarts up the day that the next guy catches up, then they both can be level thirty.

Those were the days.

i remember that happening only twice. both times were in 2003.

ah...that was fun.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-16 19:25:35

At 7/16/05 06:58 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
At 7/16/05 01:28 PM, Hypocrite wrote: But more than one person can be level 30.
if HT decides to stop depositing and thens tarts up the day that the next guy catches up, then they both can be level thirty.

Thats really gonna suck. I wonder if there two people people will it effect the leveling up increase that much more?

Those were the days.

It was weird but awesome at the same time.

i remember that happening only twice. both times were in 2003.

ah...that was fun.

I only recall it happening twice as well and they were pretty close to each other if I remeber correctly.

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-07-16 19:51:47

At 7/16/05 07:25 PM, Zen_Gaijin wrote: Thats really gonna suck. I wonder if there two people people will it effect the leveling up increase that much more?

nope, leveling up is based on the fact that level thirty is whatever number of points HT has. therefore, even if there are 30 people who have the exact same ammount of points and are level 30 (if somehow they all stop depositing for long enough for that many people to catch up). it would all come out the same as it is.

the only difference would be that for the days taht HT wont deposite, the gaps between levels wont increase

I only recall it happening twice as well and they were pretty close to each other if I remeber correctly.

yeah, about the same week. i think it was everyone over level 9 or something

BBS Signature