00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

zackstack96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

776,114 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-11 04:04:45

At 12/10/05 03:48 PM, DaSadGirl wrote: I hate when regulars try to copy what mods are doing. Well, it's pretty funny to watch.

I'm just waiting for all the name change madness to end. Oh wait...

At 12/10/05 09:11 PM, ____ wrote: My school lost Championship :( by one touchdown too.

What happened to you? Changed name and everything.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-11 12:45:32

At 12/11/05 04:04 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 12/10/05 09:11 PM, ____ wrote: My school lost Championship :( by one touchdown too.
What happened to you? Changed name and everything.

Ya i just noticed that, kinda odd, maybe he wanted something different for abit...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-12 11:24:01

At 12/11/05 12:45 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Ya i just noticed that, kinda odd, maybe he wanted something different for abit...

Another user who's going away from NG for a while. Maybe not temporary, but it started with Nephthys, then FBIpolux, then Sanjay and now him!

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-12 18:37:45

At 12/12/05 11:24 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Another user who's going away from NG for a while. Maybe not temporary, but it started with Nephthys, then FBIpolux, then Sanjay and now him!

It's temporary. He's just having a bit of trouble is all.

Anyway, FBIpolux is back, although minimally, and I'm not aware of this business with Sanjay. What happened there? As far as I'm concerned, he's still posting. (Although I do remember a little bit back he pulled the underscore thing, and just disappeared for an extremely short period of time...)

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-12 21:10:59

At 12/12/05 11:24 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Another user who's going away from NG for a while. Maybe not temporary, but it started with Nephthys, then FBIpolux, then Sanjay and now him!

its a constant that regulars, vets, cool folks, leave all the time. sometimes they fade away otehr times they make an ass of themselves and leave in a huff other times they leave us nicely with a farewell but life beckons. you can always find them elsewhere if you really want to. and most good friendships you make here you can always stay in touch.

but yes, it is sad when people leave.

i've been sort of in the background for a few months due to my connectiong fucking up every which way. but i'll be more active come christmas when i get a cable internet connection

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-13 04:26:10

At 12/12/05 06:37 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Anyway, FBIpolux is back, although minimally, and I'm not aware of this business with Sanjay.

He's hooked on World of Warcraft, the mmorpg. It's limiting his posting time, but it hasn't made too much of a difference to him.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-13 11:22:34

At 12/12/05 06:37 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Anyway, FBIpolux is back, although minimally, and I'm not aware of this business with Sanjay. What happened there?

He said he had real life problems, but he was only away for a week. FBI, I rarely see him on the BBS now. He said the General forum pisses him off.

At 12/13/05 04:26 AM, Coop83 wrote: He's hooked on World of Warcraft, the mmorpg. It's limiting his posting time, but it hasn't made too much of a difference to him.

KILL WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!1

But nah, my sister plays on WoW. Still, I wish I could see FBI posting on the BBS a little more.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 04:24:43

At 12/13/05 11:22 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: KILL WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!1

HEATHEN! WoW is a great game.

But nah, my sister plays on WoW. Still, I wish I could see FBI posting on the BBS a little more.

I'll let you off then.

At 12/13/05 11:25 AM, SantasHo wrote: I'm hooked on FF9 right now... I'm like ViVi and Garnet.... @_@

I used to be hooked on FF8 and FF10 as well, but I never got into FF9

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 11:03:55

At 12/14/05 04:24 AM, Coop83 wrote: I'll let you off then.

Still, it's annoying when my sister's on it and she's got something to fucking do on that game, so I have to wait until she's done that and then go on the internet. It can take half an hour after I came back from school. >:|

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 13:23:00

At 12/14/05 11:03 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Still, it's annoying when my sister's on it and she's got something to fucking do on that game, so I have to wait until she's done that and then go on the internet. It can take half an hour after I came back from school. >:|

I get problems with that from my little Brother. Though the situation has diffused itself after he got a job which does not have conflicting hours with mine, so I can come and play on it whenever I'm at home.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 13:34:54

Well I was on my comp this mornin and my mom blocked ng for some reason. im on her comp now cause shes gone and im babysitting my sister. So i have to now use my dads though I go to my dads 4 times a week or go to my moms computer while shes not home or somehow hack into the Freedom parental thingy.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 13:37:56

At 12/14/05 01:34 PM, _DarK_ wrote: Well I was on my comp this mornin and my mom blocked ng for some reason. im on her comp now cause shes gone and im babysitting my sister. So i have to now use my dads though I go to my dads 4 times a week or go to my moms computer while shes not home or somehow hack into the Freedom parental thingy.

Ng takes over you andmake you bipolishly ill. That's why she blocked it.

It's true, it was on the news.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 13:41:40

At 12/14/05 01:37 PM, Gamehippy wrote: Ng takes over you andmake you bipolishly ill. That's why she blocked it.

It's true, it was on the news.

I am not sure though, I think she blocked it. It could be this new thing she downloaded called XSoftSpy, i doubt it though.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 13:47:17

At 12/14/05 01:34 PM, _DarK_ wrote: Well I was on my comp this mornin and my mom blocked ng for some reason.

Maybe she just doesn't want you to go on NG?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 14:11:28

Maybe she just doesn't want you to go on NG?

I don't think he thought of that haha.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 16:06:25

At 12/14/05 01:47 PM, Coop83 wrote: Maybe she just doesn't want you to go on NG?

Things like that with NG getting blocked, I'm glad NG is my secret that my mum and dad don't know about it. All they would know is seeing the grey colour background website I go to all the time. But other than that, they don't know about this NG and I hope they never know, unless I just tell them about it.

About website blockings, I remember when I used AOL's horrible web blocking a few years ago and thank god I can easily use an adult AOL account at all times so I can use FireFox. Also, it's my dad's email, so he doesn't mind me and my sister using his AOL account to get on the internet. :D

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 17:37:06

At 12/14/05 04:06 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: About website blockings, I remember when I used AOL's horrible web blocking a few years ago and thank god I can easily use an adult AOL account at all times so I can use FireFox. Also, it's my dad's email, so he doesn't mind me and my sister using his AOL account to get on the internet. :D

Heh. What I did, back when we only had one shared computer in the house, was I stole the passwords of every member of my family, so I could change any global settings I wanted as long as nobody was watching. I'm lucky my parents each only used one password for everything, so I could get into their Windows, AOL, Norton and regular e-mail accounts whenever I wanted.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 18:58:06

At 12/14/05 05:37 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Heh. What I did, back when we only had one shared computer in the house, was I stole the passwords of every member of my family, so I could change any global settings I wanted as long as nobody was watching. I'm lucky my parents each only used one password for everything, so I could get into their Windows, AOL, Norton and regular e-mail accounts whenever I wanted.

funny, i'm on a "family" computer, but i'm pretty much the main user and the controller of it. and my family doesnt know about newgrounds too much though i did interview tom fulp via email for a school project and i explained who tom was and how newgrounds works on a basic level. but generally my parents dont care what i do on the net.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 19:11:38

Damn...who knew you were such a devious little child Charlotte :p

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 22:15:35

Posting because someone told me I must or tbey will harm me.

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 22:20:34

At 12/14/05 10:15 PM, ZenGaijin wrote: Posting because someone told me I must or tbey will harm me.

That doesn't count as a real post. ;P

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 22:23:49

At 12/14/05 10:20 PM, Charrlotte wrote:
At 12/14/05 10:15 PM, ZenGaijin wrote: Posting because someone told me I must or tbey will harm me.
That doesn't count as a real post. ;P

Fine fine did I miss anything in this topic? MAL, anything interesting happen on Spasm? Avie you still making sexual advances at DSG?

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 23:11:17

At 12/14/05 10:23 PM, ZenGaijin wrote: Fine fine did I miss anything in this topic? MAL, anything interesting happen on Spasm? Avie you still making sexual advances at DSG?

yeah infact, colin (allpro) got engaged, thisisasignin and his girlfriend (neenuh) were married after felix moved to manilla to be with her. Chris (format) and Jen (j3nnica) are now engaged to eachother.

and we are having a secret santa thing going on at the moment, nina had us all send her our info, and she randomly picked people for us to send a $10 gift to from the group of people who did it.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 23:16:25

At 12/14/05 10:20 PM, Charrlotte wrote: That doesn't count as a real post. ;P

Hey what happend to being 19? ^_o

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 23:21:33

At 12/14/05 11:19 PM, SantasHo wrote: AH! I've spent the last four hours wrapping gifts for my little sister. Even Santas gifts... If I see one more Barbie.... @_@ Oh god, A Furby...

Shut up ho.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 23:23:24

*Makes whip cracking noise*
Huh? What?

Where am I? That was subconscious, I swear.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 23:24:32

At 12/14/05 11:23 PM, Chromius wrote: Where am I? That was subconscious, I swear.

Chromius' to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 23:25:33

At 12/14/05 11:16 PM, -Blitzen wrote: Hey what happend to being 19? ^_o

Suddenly morphing into a 15 year old is just fashionable these days. You should try it.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 23:27:05

At 12/14/05 11:25 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Suddenly morphing into a 15 year old is just fashionable these days. You should try it.

No thanks. I was just wondrin. *insert misletoe thing* yeah...... ^_o

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2005-12-14 23:37:23

At 12/14/05 11:24 PM, -Blitzen wrote: Chromius' to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am.

Stuck in the middle with you.

your all assholes for not responding.