00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

One Piece Crew

78,315 Views | 1,903 Replies

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-14 13:31:54

He's like a caveman.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-14 14:54:09

Chapter 366 of the Manga just came out yesterday. I don't know what happens since that and 365 have not been translated to English. Episode 233 is coming soon and 234 two weeks after. K-F has just released episode 144 subbed. It's the beginning of the Jaya arc which leads up to the LOOOOOONG Skypiea arc (42 episodes.)

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-14 18:08:59

Another problem with the OP dub is the amount of puns there are. It's horrendous.

In the episode titles there are puns, in the dialouge there are puns, in the puns there are puns (okay that last one didn't make a lot of sense) but still the puns are everywhere.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-14 19:53:01

For those wanting to hear the Japanese One Piece theme song I'm going to post the lyrics to "We Are" the first of five theme songs . Also the scripts for chapters 365 and 366 came out but I'm not summerizing them since it's not the same as reading the manga. Theme song courtesy of arlongpark.com

Aritakeno yume o kakiatsume
sagashi monno sagashini yuku no sa

ONE PIECE

irashinban nante jyuntai no moto
netsu ni ukasare hajiotoru no sa

hokori kabutteta takara no chizu mo
tashikamata no nara densetsu jyanai!

kojin teki na arashiwa dareka no
BIORHYTHM tokatte
omoi sugose ba ii

aritakeno yume o kakiatsume
sagashi monno sagashini yuku no sa
POCKET no COIN, soreto
YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND?
WE ARE, WE ARE ON THE CRUISE! WE ARE!

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-14 22:56:31

Anyone have any like downloaded quicktime One Piece shows? I cant really wait for the episodes to come cause it seems like forever

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-15 07:48:55

One Piece Grand Battle Rush is said to come out on the PS2 in September here in the states. I'd provide a link but I forgot where I found the information.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-15 16:33:09

hey geys im bak

yo batdan if mr. leprechan doesnt make a post within 3 days, can i be shanks, (he's the only 1 i like more than mihawk other than zoro)?

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-15 18:54:17

At 5/15/05 04:33 PM, Dark-link182 wrote: hey geys im bak

yo batdan if mr. leprechan doesnt make a post within 3 days, can i be shanks, (he's the only 1 i like more than mihawk other than zoro)?

I don't know if that's such a good idea getting rid of inactive club members. I'll give them a month, then I'll consider removeal from the crew.

Also Dark-link, 4Kids RUINED Mihawk, they gave him a French accent and his sword and knife weren't crosses anymore.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-15 20:36:48

Hey Batdan what are the standings of the club members, like the taken and non-taken characters?

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 07:48:42

At 5/15/05 08:36 PM, BlueAuraProductions wrote: Hey Batdan what are the standings of the club members, like the taken and non-taken characters?

Available Positions

Nami
Usopp
Alvida
Aokiji
Arlong
Bartholomew Bear
Bellamy
Blackbeard
Cabaji
Captain Morgan
Coby
Donquixote Donflamingo
Eneru
Foxy the Silver Fox
Gedatsu
Gin
Hatchan
Helmeppo
Jango
Karoo
Kuro
Miss Doublefinger
Miss Goldenweek
Miss Merry Christmas
Miss Valentine
Mohji
Mr. 1
Mr. 2 Bon Clay
Mr. 3
Mr. 4
Mr. 5
Pearl
Pell
Portagas D. Ace
Richie
Smoker
Tashigi
Vivi
Wapol
Whitebeard

Taken Positions

Luffy=BatDan
Zoro=Bob_the_Dark_One
Sanji=BlueAuraProductions
Chopper=LamboFactor
Robin=Bad_Little_Kitty
Buggy the Clown=BigLundi
Crocodile=Toxic_Barracuda
Don Krieg=He_Who_Never_Was
Gold Roger=TheDefenestrator
Mihawk=Dark-link182
Shanks= Mr_leprechaun

I finally finished that crappy filler arc that takes before Jaya.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 15:00:18

I watch One Piece on Toonami, so I can get cought back up with the seires, and Cabaji, which sounds french, is funnier then shit, The beast breaker is like "Cabaji, what are you doing to Riche" and Cabaji replies "Ze Kitty" and I started to laugh my ass off, the way he says it is just great.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 15:12:00

At 5/15/05 06:54 PM, BatDan wrote: Also Dark-link, 4Kids RUINED Mihawk, they gave him a French accent and his sword and knife weren't crosses anymore.

Ya i no i saw that, thats y im sticking to the jap version

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 17:27:03

can i still join this crew thingy?

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 17:35:43

Sure, who do you want to be?

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 17:37:30

can i be Nami right she is the one with the stick and travels with Zollo or Zorro and luffy right

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 17:40:26

YOU WANT TO BE NAMI!!!? YES NOW WE CAN DO THE RPG THING and Batdan I will take this one.

Available Positions

Usopp
Alvida
Aokiji
Arlong
Bartholomew Bear
Bellamy
Blackbeard
Cabaji
Captain Morgan
Coby
Donquixote Donflamingo
Eneru
Foxy the Silver Fox
Gedatsu
Gin
Hatchan
Helmeppo
Jango
Karoo
Kuro
Miss Doublefinger
Miss Goldenweek
Miss Merry Christmas
Miss Valentine
Mohji
Mr. 1
Mr. 2 Bon Clay
Mr. 3
Mr. 4
Mr. 5
Pearl
Pell
Portagas D. Ace
Richie
Smoker
Tashigi
Vivi
Wapol
Whitebeard

Taken Positions

Luffy=BatDan
Zoro=Bob_the_Dark_One
Sanji=BlueAuraProductions
Chopper=LamboFactor
Robin=Bad_Little_Kitty
Buggy the Clown=BigLundi
Crocodile=Toxic_Barracuda
Don Krieg=He_Who_Never_Was
Gold Roger=TheDefenestrator
Mihawk=Dark-link182
Shanks= Mr_leprechaun
Nami=SteelAngel

OH SHIT, we still need a Usopp right, dammit. but thanks for joining SteelAngel.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 17:41:43

hehe sure but i only have seen one/two episode so far

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 17:42:51

Thats ok, I have seen only 6, I watch the episodes on Toonami

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 17:49:05

6 have been on it already
ugh =P lol just say that they where showing them

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 17:58:30

welcome steelangel now im not the only girl here. we still need a usopp then we can do the rpg (i cant wait) ive only seen the first four but i recorded last weeks episodes i need to watch them. were they any good?

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 18:00:31

alright, if it makes you guys happy, i'll be Usopp, but i don't remember him, refresh my memory and i'll be him for the r/p.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 18:11:26

At 5/16/05 06:00 PM, BigLundi wrote: alright, if it makes you guys happy, i'll be Usopp, but i don't remember him, refresh my memory and i'll be him for the r/p.

isn't he that guy with the long nose?

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 18:15:54

At 5/16/05 06:11 PM, Bad_Little_Kitty wrote:
At 5/16/05 06:00 PM, BigLundi wrote: alright, if it makes you guys happy, i'll be Usopp, but i don't remember him, refresh my memory and i'll be him for the r/p.

i have no idea, doesn't he make weird sounds? or is that someone else?

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 18:22:02

Usopp is the guy with the long nose yes, and he uses a sling shot as his weapon. So now that we have a Usopp, how do we want this RPG thing to work, if Batdan was on this would be so much easier.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 18:26:39

At 5/16/05 06:15 PM, BigLundi wrote:
At 5/16/05 06:11 PM, Bad_Little_Kitty wrote:
i have no idea, doesn't he make weird sounds? or is that someone else?

im trying to look up his pic hes in the theme song for op he has the long nose that sticks out. i think he does make weird sounds. i dont know much about him im at the fourth episode right now.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 18:44:26

You're aware if you're Usopp you lose your position as Buggy right.

As for the Role-Playing thing... CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP I haven't prepared yet. I may have played a bunch of role-playing games like stuff by Square-Enix but I'm not good at stuff like role-playing with your head.

SteelAngel is Nami so we have all seven Strawhats postions filled if BigLundi wants to lose his Buggy position and become Usopp.

Everyone go to arlongpark.com and there you will find episodes that are WAY better then the crap on 4Kids and Toonami.

Well that's my posting, I'm going to go play Zelda, since I just finished every episode Kaizoku-Fansubs has avalible

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 18:57:02

go to arlong park where batdan said and go to the information bar and go under characters and then pirate crew and usopp and there he is biglundi im too lazy to link. :)

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 20:23:00

I have an idea for a Flash movie. Combine Nami with Gwen Stefani's blashphemous "If I was a Rich Girl" song. Since Nami loves money so much.

Or better combine Jango with Micheal Jackson songs.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 21:51:58

coward...big nose...i don't care...he's a sharpshooter for god's sake! i'll be him.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-16 22:43:51

So Batdan like whats going to happen in this RPG