00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

One Piece Crew

78,322 Views | 1,903 Replies

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-07 18:44:46

At 5/7/05 04:44 PM, BlueAuraProductions wrote: I'm still on here just working on a flash right now, sry. So whats goin on Batdan, you fix the program yet?

I got a new program but I still can't download. It must be the websites problems. I can't find the e-mail adress so I can report it.

By the way BAP are you enjoying the episodes I e-mailed you.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-07 20:20:58

Indeed I am, thanks.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 07:26:21

Hello, now that i see this club is getting along pretty well, I ask you if i can join and claim the strawhat of the coolest chic Nami.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 08:35:52

At 5/8/05 07:26 AM, Bad_Little_Kitty wrote: Hello, now that i see this club is getting along pretty well, I ask you if i can join and claim the strawhat of the coolest chic Nami.

Yes you can be Nami. Now if only someone can be Usopp and Nico Robin.

Who doesn't want to be Usopp, he lies all the time but his lies are hysterical. And Nico Robin can create arms at whim and destoryed a Marine ship at the age of 8.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 08:49:44

At 5/8/05 08:35 AM, BatDan wrote: Yes you can be Nami. Now if only someone can be Usopp and Nico Robin.

cool thanks

Who doesn't want to be Usopp, he lies all the time but his lies are hysterical. And Nico Robin can create arms at whim and destoryed a Marine ship at the age of 8.

Usopp sounds pretty cool and I couldn't choose between Robin and Nami .....You know I like Robin now so i want to be her instead.....

I don't think i'll ever make my mind up so put me down as Robin

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 09:16:43

We're now nine members strong. This club is getting a good turnout.

Available Positions

Nami
Usopp
Alvida
Aokiji
Arlong
Bartholomew Bear
Bellamy
Blackbeard
Buggy the Clown
Cabaji
Captain Morgan
Coby
Donquixote Donflamingo
Eneru
Gin
Helmeppo
Jango
Karoo
Kuro
Mihawk
Miss Doublefinger
Miss Goldenweek
Miss Merry Christmas
Miss Valentine
Mohji
Mr. 1
Mr. 2 Bon Clay
Mr. 3
Mr. 4
Mr. 5
Pearl
Pell
Portagas D. Ace
Smoker
Tashigi
Vivi
Wapol
Whitebeard

Taken Positions

Luffy=BatDan
Zoro=Bob_the_Dark_One
Sanji=BlueAuraProductions
Chopper=LamboFactor
Robin=Bad_Little_Kitty
Crocodile=Toxic_Barracuda
Don Krieg=He_Who_Never_Was
Gold Roger=TheDefenestrator
Shanks= Mr_leprechaun

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 10:55:09

This club is coming around nicely, its a good club, I bet when there is more members we may get tons more post on here, and did you know that 73% of the post in this club is me and you Batdan alone... I was bored so I did math.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 11:14:53

i can't believe nobody picked Buggy the Clown yet, are you guys stupid or something? (j/k) but only because Buggy is a complete retard that i strive to be like him. I am sadly only part retarded.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 14:16:00

Yesterdays episode on 4KidsTV was probaly the worst editing they've ever done. It was the episode where...
SPOILER WARNING FOR ARLONG ARC.

Nami allegedly kills Usopp to show her loyalty to Arlong.
The way Usopp was "killed", he was stabbed, but you found out in the next episode. Nami stabs her own hand and pushes Usopp into the water.

In the dub when Usopp let off a smokestar Nami said "Usopp give me your RUBBER KNIFE" Then it looks like Nami stabbed Usopp, even though they both know it was rubber.

This completly removes all the drama from the scene and more.

I wonder how they are going to do Bellemeres (Nami's stepmother) death. I won't spoil how it happend but it happend.

Also if all the music was replaced with rap and pirate music, how are they going to do the "Walk to Arlong Park" scene which had a very good choice of music.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 15:23:15

Hey did anyone see last nights episode with that crazy clown dude? I mean I'v only seen a couple of episodes but the fighting style is unique and awesome. There is only one thing I cant stand about the show: that fucking theme song!!! The actual singing part is good when their like: ONE PEICE, ONE PEICE!!! however, that rap is fucking awful, and it proably makes some kids want to change the channel who never saw the actual show before... its kinda too bad because its such good show.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 15:28:52

yay i was the 100th poster!!! Oh, and by the way BatDan, Im pretty good at drawing and I can work with you in flash, its simple to learn fbf animation. I just got to figure out how to imput sound and buttons. ( omg help)

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 15:35:41

I don't think we our making flash movies for this thing... right??

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 17:34:15

At 5/8/05 03:28 PM, Toxic_Barracuda wrote: yay i was the 100th poster!!! Oh, and by the way BatDan, Im pretty good at drawing and I can work with you in flash, its simple to learn fbf animation. I just got to figure out how to imput sound and buttons. ( omg help)

One problem.

I DON'T HAVE FLASH :(

What is your e-mail adress Toxic_Barracuda. I want to send you the uncut Japanese episodes.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 18:23:12

FFS
Please don't watch the 4kids episodes of One Piece.. they literally ruined the original anime with their crappy music replacement, terrible voiceovers, and censoring of violence.

Like so.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 18:47:19

I got the first manga comic book... Its really good!

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-08 21:10:00

LMAO, That is just *is crying, because I'm laughing so hard* That is just to great, lol, damn that is so, lol, funny, LOL

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 04:08:37

At 5/8/05 03:23 PM, Toxic_Barracuda wrote: Hey did anyone see last nights episode with that crazy clown dude? I mean I'v only seen a couple of episodes but the fighting style is unique and awesome. There is only one thing I cant stand about the show: that fucking theme song!!! The actual singing part is good when their like: ONE PEICE, ONE PEICE!!! however, that rap is fucking awful, and it proably makes some kids want to change the channel who never saw the actual show before... its kinda too bad because its such good show.

Yeah I saw that one. The fighting style is pretty awsome. I can't stand that theme song either I like some of the words but the rap ruins it and sometimes makes me want to change the channel. The voices are annoying too. But other than that its still a good show and i'd like to see the uncut version 4kids ruined this one a bit.

Does anyone know where to find a pic of Nico Robin I know some things about her but i don't know what she looks like. I'd like to try to draw her so if you can find her thanks.

I'll be back later today or tomorrow.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 08:20:38

I just reached the Arabasta arc in the uncut episodes. Crocodile, Ace, and Mr. 2 Bon Clay all look great animated. Way better then seeing pictures in the manga.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 11:47:37

Hey guys I'm back! I was in" vacation".
So, what's new?

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 11:54:04

At 5/9/05 04:08 AM, Bad_Little_Kitty wrote:
Does anyone know where to find a pic of Nico Robin I know some things about her but i don't know what she looks like. I'd like to try to draw her so if you can find her thanks.

Google power. :D
http://www.geocities.com/gauzz...rine/pages/nicorobinshrine.htm

Nico Robin is a foxy lady.. always groping things with her many many arms.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 15:12:55

At 5/9/05 11:47 AM, Bob_The_Dark_One wrote: Hey guys I'm back! I was in" vacation".
So, what's new?

same old same old.... anyway, what does evrybody mean by the uncut versions? are they like more violent and do they swear and shit? oh and batdan i mean like i could animate ur ideas for u

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 15:15:06

Can you draw the characters really good?

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 15:16:06

I dont want to join, but, couldnt you guys have just as easily joined the anime club? one piece IS an anime after all.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 15:18:31

ummm..... no...<: )

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 15:21:12

At 5/9/05 03:18 PM, Toxic_Barracuda wrote: ummm..... no...<: )

fair enough. I missed the 3rd & forth episode, so can some one in here fill me in?

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 16:51:56

At 5/9/05 03:12 PM, Toxic_Barracuda wrote: same old same old.... anyway, what does evrybody mean by the uncut versions? are they like more violent and do they swear and shit? oh and batdan i mean like i could animate ur ideas for u

Yes the uncut episodes have blood in them and they swear a lot. Tis' true, why would the club leader lie? I'll give you my ideas once I think of them.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 17:57:20

At 5/9/05 11:54 AM, TheDefenestrator wrote:
At 5/9/05 04:08 AM, Bad_Little_Kitty wrote:
Google power. :D
http://www.geocities.com/gauzz...rine/pages/nicorobinshrine.htm

Nico Robin is a foxy lady.. always groping things with her many many arms.

Thanks I looked at it and it was very helpful :) It gave me good information on her too. I think I like her even more now. :]

Toxic yeah the uncut version has blood, swearing, different voices and better animations and other stuff :)

Hows everyone doing today?

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 18:36:07

If you got the e-mail i sent you awhile ago Bat_Dan then i had 2 people you didnt have on the list and 2 people i might have wanted to be, i was banned os i couldnt post this. I would like to be Don Krieg the king of the pirate armada.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 18:37:50

Itd be awesome if we could Role-Play like this on a forum once the positions are taken up.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-09 20:39:20

At 5/9/05 06:37 PM, GoldenOgre wrote: Itd be awesome if we could Role-Play like this on a forum once the positions are taken up.

doesn't sound like a bad idea, but wouldn't that take the entire purpose away from the club?