00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Rikchas just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

One Piece Crew

78,595 Views | 1,903 Replies

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-11 15:19:44

I can't wait for the private messaging system to start, that way I can contact members of the crew who haven't posted in a long time.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-12 09:43:54

Do you want to know how many episodes worth of material 4Kids has cut and spliced for One Piece after dub episode 48?

It's 30, 30 episodes have been cut.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-12 16:11:57

This was a hard decision to make but I've decided to give up the stats and experience system.

It's just hard keeping track of every single post you make.

But you can still keep you're characters.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-12 18:03:07

Wow like 5 posts in a row...

BatDan do you know how many Mangas have been released in the US cause i've only seen 1, 3, 5-7...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-12 21:29:59

At 8/12/05 06:03 PM, Religiously_Rude wrote: Wow like 5 posts in a row...

BatDan do you know how many Mangas have been released in the US cause i've only seen 1, 3, 5-7...

Just seven, the eigth is coming out in October, same with Volume 39 in Japan.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-13 11:33:03

Todays episode of the dub was one I could actually tolerate. Mr. 5's Bomu Bomu no Mi is now the Bomb Bomb Fruit (I'm sure that's the translation). They kept Miss Valentine's Akuma no Mi the same. The Kilo Kilo no Mi, is still the Kilo Kilo Fruit (Mi means fruit).

They didn't give names to the Unluckies, Mr. 13 and Miss Friday. They just called them the Otter and Vulture.

According to the preview of next weeks episode. Little Garden's and Cobymeppo's cuts are official.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-13 11:59:43

At 8/13/05 11:33 AM, BatDan wrote:
According to the preview of next weeks episode. Little Garden's and Cobymeppo's cuts are official.

that dub was so bad,
miss valentine was such a bad actor as of voice and what she says
i feel sorry for that dude in the red hair she pounded
i hoped they actually showed something i liked, but that dub was wack

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-13 14:03:16

K-F just released episode 157. Nothing really happend in this one. Just Zoro, Nami, Chopper, Robin, and the Going Merry getting captured by a Speed Shrimp and taken to Upper Yard. Then Conis and her father explain the Sacrficial place that they are being taken to Luffy, Usopp, and Sanji.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-13 15:11:23

At 8/8/05 02:03 AM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:
At 8/7/05 10:56 PM, TwilightLegend wrote: sephirona JOIN THE DAM CLUB or stop posting here please
none of the sort,
i think seriphona should keep enlighting us with japanese language basics that deal with the show

seriphona: are you in the japanese crew?

Sure, thanks. I was under the impression that I had alrealy joined and I was just trying to help others understand some more, if they didn't already. Thank you for your kind words.

As for the person who first wrote, I think you should watch your language. One doesn't get very far by insulting others when they know nothing. If you are angry about your insufficient knowledge then I suggest you take your anger elsewhere.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-13 15:13:18

At 8/10/05 12:57 PM, BatDan wrote:
At 8/9/05 07:46 PM, Bob_The_Dark_One wrote: So, who's gonna get Grand battle?
If they have an option of using the Japanese voices. Maybe I'll rent it. If not, then hell no.

I agree. I really despise the dubbed voices. The Japanese voices sound several times more talented.

Especially Luffy's voice. That's talent. O_O

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-13 15:15:58

At 8/13/05 03:11 PM, Sephirona wrote:
At 8/7/05 10:56 PM, TwilightLegend wrote: sephirona JOIN THE DAM CLUB or stop posting here please

There is a Japanese Crew? I didn't know that. O_O
Ah well, I'm perfectly fine concentrating on a few clubs. I'll leave the Japanese learning for school. =D

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-13 19:51:54

none of the sort,
i think seriphona should keep enlighting us with japanese language basics that deal with the show

Sure, thanks. I was under the impression that I had alrealy joined and I was just trying to help others understand some more, if they didn't already. Thank you for your kind words.

thief_at_dusk:no problem, im not tryin to be offensive since thats the way its playin out in my head, but i think you should choose on of the characters batdan puts up every now and then

As for the person who first wrote, I think you should watch your language. One doesn't get very far by insulting others when they know nothing. If you are angry about your insufficient knowledge then I suggest you take your anger elsewhere.

thief_at_dusk: ha ha intelligent insults, good one seriphona

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-14 15:23:04

There's a lot of plot points in Little Garden that makes it a bad idea to be skipped.

Sanji speaking to Crocodile
The whole Mr. Prince fiasco in Arabasta
Mr. 3 arriving at Rain Dinners
Usopp character development
The fact that later in the manga the Strawhats may arrive at Elbaf

There's more but I can't think of them right now.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-14 16:31:16

At 8/14/05 03:23 PM, BatDan wrote: There's a lot of plot points in Little Garden that makes it a bad idea to be skipped.

Sanji speaking to Crocodile
The whole Mr. Prince fiasco in Arabasta
Mr. 3 arriving at Rain Dinners
Usopp character development
The fact that later in the manga the Strawhats may arrive at Elbaf

There's more but I can't think of them right now.

whoa whoa whoa
dont ruin it for me
even the dubbed has a plot
the strawhats never lose, im gonna get bored soon

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-14 16:43:58

At 8/14/05 04:31 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:
whoa whoa whoa
dont ruin it for me
even the dubbed has a plot
the strawhats never lose, im gonna get bored soon

Are you watching K-F like I've been telling everyone to. Luffy and Zoro lose in the Water 7 arc which is the current manga arc in Japan.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-14 22:20:23

At 8/14/05 04:43 PM, BatDan wrote:
Are you watching K-F like I've been telling everyone to. Luffy and Zoro lose in the Water 7 arc which is the current manga arc in Japan.

meh, do i have to download it, cause i dont wanna download it :(

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-14 22:28:41

At 8/13/05 07:51 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:
At 8/7/05 10:56 PM, TwilightLegend wrote:
thief_at_dusk:no problem, im not tryin to be offensive since thats the way its playin out in my head, but i think you should choose on of the characters batdan puts up every now and then

Yeah, I wanted that painter who could paint emotions, but I don't think she's availible...

-_-

thief_at_dusk: ha ha intelligent insults, good one seriphona

Well, yeah, I think if someone is going to be angry about not knowing enough, then it's their job to go out and learn it. I mean, if you're ignorant about something and you try to fight about it, you'll just end up making yourself look really dumb, right? xD

I though it was pretty obvious. xD

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-14 22:30:26

At 8/14/05 10:20 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:
At 8/14/05 04:43 PM, BatDan wrote:
meh, do i have to download it, cause i dont wanna download it :(

Dibbs on that. I don't have anymore hard drive space. xD But I have to get my hands on more One Piece episodes...hmmm...

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-14 22:47:33

At 8/14/05 10:28 PM, Sephirona wrote:
At 8/13/05 07:51 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:
At 8/7/05 10:56 PM, TwilightLegend wrote:

phew!, i thought you were gonna insult me with your intelect.
(gets out of the shell-like stance, gets out of the bunker, unlocks the vault door, and can once again, see the sunlight...)

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-15 00:44:26

i wanna say that the dub may stink, i instead read the manga but where in canada can i get the original? oh and im mastergin i just changed my name! sry master gin got kinda boring for me...

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-15 08:49:26

At 8/15/05 12:44 AM, Naruto360 wrote: i wanna say that the dub may stink, i instead read the manga but where in canada can i get the original? oh and im mastergin i just changed my name! sry master gin got kinda boring for me...

The original anime? K-F is the only place really since 4Kids is too lazy and greedy to release uncut DVD's.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-15 10:38:07

wtf there was no anger only a more...direct attempt to get you to join

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-15 15:47:04

For those wanting the uncut anime. The best way to get it is Googling "Kaizoku-Fansubs" and downloading the episodes there.

4Kids is never going to release an uncut DVD unless hell freezes over.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-15 17:41:33

nobody else is saying anything so i added your name to ur profile pic if u dont like the font tell me if u dont want ur name at all nvm or i can just put 1 piece crew on it.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-15 17:43:12

here u go

One Piece Crew

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-15 17:47:11

At 8/15/05 10:38 AM, TwilightLegend wrote: As for the person who first wrote, I think you should watch your language. One doesn't get very far by insulting others when they know nothing. If you are angry about your insufficient knowledge then I suggest you take your anger elsewhere.

i forewarn you before the storm hits,take it back, she can get to your head!

its too late to jump out of the fire, your already gonna burn

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-15 18:04:02

thief at dusk im giving away profile pics heres one fo u if u want it

One Piece Crew

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-15 18:11:24

At 8/15/05 10:38 AM, TwilightLegend wrote: As for the person who first wrote, I think you should watch your language. One doesn't get very far by insulting others when they know nothing. If you are angry about your insufficient knowledge then I suggest you take your anger elsewhere.

whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
i just thought about this, how do you get off sayin a direct attempt to join when we didnt have to do anything to join ourselves,
-this aint no frat, no hazings
-(i should add that one with the bridge right, ok ill do it) if batdan asked you to jump off a bridge, would you do it, thought so.*snicker*
-now im defending seriphona because i believe she more in the club than you, she wrote that 2 days ago and lets see how long it took for you to reply, woooooo, 2 days cmon man just drop it but still

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-15 18:55:05

At 8/15/05 06:11 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:

whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
i just thought about this, how do you get off sayin a direct attempt to join when we didnt have to do anything to join ourselves,
-this aint no frat, no hazings
-(i should add that one with the bridge right, ok ill do it) if batdan asked you to jump off a bridge, would you do it, thought so.*snicker*
-now im defending seriphona because i believe she more in the club than you, she wrote that 2 days ago and lets see how long it took for you to reply, woooooo, 2 days cmon man just drop it but still

Thanks for defending me, xD

It's ok, no hard feelings, but I believe that it shouldn't be anyone's business but the creator's who joins or not. I checked the first page and I don't see your name at the first post, so this isn't your club and I don't think you have any kind of right to enforce policies on anyone who posts here. Only the original leader should be able to create such 'laws.'
Besides the fact that anyone other than the leader should not tell me whether I can post or join the club for that matter, I believe that one doesn't need to be in a club to provide useful information that was intended to help others understand more thoroughly the basis behind certain facts. This is not to say that I do not wish to join the club. I am merely stating that by acting hostile towards my attempt to share information, I assumed that it was because you did not like my information. Also, the tone you were using seemed as if you were angry that I had done so. I concluded that it was because you did not like my help, for some reason. As I couldn't find much of a reason, I decided, upon my experiences, that you did not like that I knew so much information while not in the club. I didn't see any reason why you would be so unfriendly about something that shouldn't have concerned you..unless you had wanted it to. I don't pick fights unless someone comes to me with one.

As for joining the club, I believe that I would like to, however the position that I would like has most likely been taken.

Anyways, I don't think that it is proper to start a dispute in an area such as this. This is where we are supposed to share information on One Piece, and I don't feel that we should continue this arguement.

With that said...does anyone collect One Piece figurines? I love those. O_o

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-15 20:18:15

At 8/15/05 06:55 PM, Sephirona wrote:
Thanks for defending me, xD

thief_at_dusk:no problem, its just the right thing to do.

It's ok, no hard feelings, but I believe that it shouldn't be anyone's business but the creator's who joins or not. I checked the first page and I don't see your name at the first post, so this isn't your club and I don't think you have any kind of right to enforce policies on anyone who posts here. Only the original leader should be able to create such 'laws.'
Besides the fact that anyone other than the leader should not tell me whether I can post or join the club for that matter, I believe that one doesn't need to be in a club to provide useful information that was intended to help others understand more thoroughly the basis behind certain facts. This is not to say that I do not wish to join the club. I am merely stating that by acting hostile towards my attempt to share information, I assumed that it was because you did not like my information. Also, the tone you were using seemed as if you were angry that I had done so. I concluded that it was because you did not like my help, for some reason. As I couldn't find much of a reason, I decided, upon my experiences, that you did not like that I knew so much information while not in the club. I didn't see any reason why you would be so unfriendly about something that shouldn't have concerned you..unless you had wanted it to. I don't pick fights unless someone comes to me with one.

As for joining the club, I believe that I would like to, however the position that I would like has most likely been taken.

Anyways, I don't think that it is proper to start a dispute in an area such as this. This is where we are supposed to share information on One Piece, and I don't feel that we should continue this arguement.

With that said...does anyone collect One Piece figurines? I love those. O_o

thief_at_dusk: yea its better to drop the whole thing and instead, live in harmony,(like thatll ever happen :-)
yea i got one figurine, zoro
i want more like a figurine of captain kuro and sanji
sanji kicks butt and i love kuro's stealth walk,
im just tryin to write enough to meet the requirement for percntage of quote to percentage of what i wrote (you had a bunch on your mind seriphona)