00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joker1222344 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Joint

43,754 Views | 561 Replies

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-23 12:37:12

Yes, because having a huge song list must be disorientating.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-23 12:50:01

OMG I have an amazing idea that is so not orignal but different tell me what you guy's think its not offical until i get people who are interested

THE 5 differnt genres collab!

basiclly its a group of people ( 3 or more) that you team up with and you make 5 mini songs of different genres. The way it works is that you choose YOUR OWN Group and well the min of ppl in it is 3 and maximum 5. and that basiclly it the rules are

-cant be over 4 mb
-cant be in 2 or more groups
-can't do same genre of music twice
- you have to respect the audio portal rules

heres my other idea

The 5 different genre contest

Basiclly its the same thing on top excpet you do everything by your self

what you guy's think tell me yes is this a good idea or no this idea sucks and I should get off my computer and go live in a hole.....

Note: This is not official yet but I want to see if this is a good idea so I could make a reall topic and then get the contest ready.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-23 12:56:18

At 5/23/05 12:53 PM, Chronamut wrote: I'm sick of contests..

you had one contest which was more of a test plus it could be a group thing to so lets say your group does bad just blame it on the other guy ..

at least tell me why you don't like the idea.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-23 19:53:41

well it would be a little unfair based on the genres because sionce im a guitar player it would be difficult for me to make techno, kinda like if u guys using keys and midi we'd be like make a punk rock song u know lol i mean but i like the idea I really do and ill attempt to do anything u know so Im in if it happens and if not aww man! too bad but i like it especially the group thing but everyone in my group i would want them to have AIM! other than that im kool latrer

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-24 06:26:31

At 5/23/05 07:53 PM, ChrisCornelSux11 wrote: well it would be a little unfair based on the genres

thats why you would get someone who knows a genre to help you in it.

Com on people there has to be more than 2 ppl with opinions........

Because I dont want to make a topic and maybe a website and then no one will want to do it.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-24 08:19:53

sorry for the double post but here I made a website

later on tonight I will post a topic on newgrounds to make the contest official

http://www.5genrescontest.tk/

I need feedback on this.........

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-24 17:51:36

Taste of Sin

by Johnny_Beat.

It's an interesting item, it is. Hopefully you'll all like it better than my last peice...

anyway, check it out at PzJohnny_Beat's_Beatz

rate/rev/vote

and be honest. =)

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-24 19:38:18

Everyone just a reminder don't forget to join the contest

to join just email me or post on the 5 genres topic saying that your in any questions post them on the 5 genres topic.

Good luck and im off for the day!!!!!!

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-24 20:30:53

At 5/24/05 05:51 PM, Johnny_Beat wrote: Taste of Sin

by Johnny_Beat.

It's an interesting item, it is. Hopefully you'll all like it better than my last peice...

anyway, check it out at PzJohnny_Beat's_Beatz

rate/rev/vote

and be honest. =)

LOL will do, Wanna join the contest u can be my partner?! Email me if u want in !!

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-24 20:34:21

I have writen a new song on accoustic guitar, I've been making it for a while but I alway's left it to long and had to remake it, I started working on it when dimbag darrell of pantera died because he was my Idol and my biggest guitar inspiration... so I wrote the song for him, its not heavy its pretty mellow. anyway tell us what you think if you get round to it.... thanx Dimbag Greiver

Sign up to www.betfair.com and for $50 free bet, just use this referral code: ARXRYXHTR

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-24 21:21:00

sure CCS, I'm in ^_^

also - im still slightly dissappointed that no 1 has seen my new song!

cmon now, go have a look. it's better than you think.

Taste of Sin

at Johnny_Beat's_Beatz

rev/rate. pz.

P.S. Chris, read my email.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-24 23:50:55

At 5/24/05 09:21 PM, Johnny_Beat wrote: sure CCS, I'm in ^_^

also - im still slightly dissappointed that no 1 has seen my new song!

cmon now, go have a look. it's better than you think.

Taste of Sin

at Johnny_Beat's_Beatz

rev/rate. pz.

Sup Glad ur in and crying cuz u said no drumming lool but lets make the greatest Audio Portal track that even pargon9x will be jealious of and if not owell at least we tried but yah i sent you an email back just let me know what ur interested in doing... ill start writing some electronica stuff i can do it with my guitar because i have enough effects so I can help you out on some stuff we will just have to see u know......... Well off to the Fender Strat!!!

P.S. Chris, read my email.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-25 05:39:46

Johney are you in with ChrisCornelSucks11 because if you to are partners email me threwout the day Say I could update the site.

Where are all you other music makers doing com on and join.
JohneyBeat im puting your name down just email to tel me if your paired up with Chriscornelsucks,

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-25 17:20:40

At 5/25/05 02:55 PM, B0UNC3 wrote: My latest track, I praticulary (?) made it with my emotions

emotions are the path to the dark side...............

join the contest you must. Define your fate it will.

Thats for everyone since were on a new page everyone who did noy join the 5 genre contest go join now!

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-25 20:38:46

check out my new song Jen-ocide its pretty tranquil

=P

idk, i learn alot from B0UNC3 and still cant keep up with that fuker.

rawr.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-26 05:44:58

At 5/25/05 09:13 PM, GoreBastard wrote: Can someone tell me what this "audio joint" is all about?

Bout the reviews that Bjra said you don't have do be reviewing 24/7 but you ahve to at least review 3 songs per week.......

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-26 15:23:12

I'm considering joining...is it worth it?

I HAS MYSPACES

__^^ check it ^^__

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-26 17:12:56

At 5/26/05 03:23 PM, Techno_7 wrote: I'm considering joining...is it worth it?

Yes itr is all u do is review at least one song a week by someone in here and they will revierw urs but the more ppl u review the more you will get reviewed so check it out and join dude
Yess pie pie me and johnny are gonna join forces to make the most rockin song u ever heard lol

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-26 19:56:26

I dont want to make a new topic about this so it would be nice if I get answers here none thou less.

OK How do I use generaters whenever I try to put them in my song it doesnt let me do it just says
"fruity delay is not a genereater therefore it cannot be dropped into a channel". So then I dont put it in a channel but then it gives me nothing.

So how do you guys use generaters?

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-26 20:06:55

Yo,
Can anyone help me out by telling me everything I'll need for record and edit my own music?
I'd apperciate it if someone could do this for me.
What programs, devices, or anything else.
I'm aiming at high quality, so I'll prolly need the best of the best.
Later.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-26 20:47:57

Well if u using guitars and drums and acoustic instruments i recomend cakewalk, Pro Tools(free) - if u use pro tools free u will need wiondows 98seor 98......... Ifu wanna do electronica and techno and stuff i dont use but i klnow alot of these guys use florida, propellarheads reason(if coupled with a keyboard its cool) and fruity loops , i know acoustica makes a cool beat maker called beat box or sumthing. Just mix and match I use cakewalk 2002 and pro tools free !

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-27 08:24:40

thats not a generator piepie that is a Plugin.

click any synth or sample (channel) and then where the green box is under the X, click and drag up to change the number in the box.

then press F9, find the corresponding FX (whatever number here) and then click the little arrow thats pointing down. Then click Delay or whatever, this will change all of your sounds greatly.

rawr.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-27 08:34:25

Thanks Pandora for your help. Now to mkae some music....

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-27 09:10:16

check out my songs... and give me hints on how i can make my songs sound better.

I wanna thank Mydnite for creating my awsome sig!

And be sure to check out my music ^^

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-27 13:55:39

I am so joining this club.

But how do you check if the people have reviewed?

Do everybody come tell their reviews of the week or what???

I HAS MYSPACES

__^^ check it ^^__

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-27 18:07:38

Wow techno_7! Your songs are awesome. The only thing I need to make my songs awesomer is if I had a keyboard controller. I really need one, or something like it.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-27 20:29:23

At 5/26/05 03:23 PM, Techno_7 wrote: I'm considering joining...is it worth it?

Is sex worth it? Of course it is, and that applies to Audio Joint. Which could be considered better than sex.

Hey guys, Im back from a little bout of "I dont feel like turing my computer on"ness. I took my medicin and Im back online. Whats new?

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-28 04:06:20

At 5/27/05 05:52 PM, Bjra wrote: hey everyone, go check out Techno_7's great audio, i am making this post, becuase his music is KICKASS yet sadly he doesnt have more than about 10 downloads per song lol

he deserves a quick plug so here i am providing it, and techno, to be a member of a song, just review songs thats all you gotta do

Hey man thats was awesomly nice of you:D

I HAS MYSPACES

__^^ check it ^^__

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-28 07:33:30

ok for all you people out there who use midi's

there a very good website I found

http://www.elite.net/~gurpal/movie1.htm

and
http://www.elite.net/~gurpal/tv1.htm

the rest of the site is confusing but those two links are pretty good.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-05-28 09:37:53

At 5/27/05 06:07 PM, MechZero wrote: Wow techno_7! Your songs are awesome. The only thing I need to make my songs awesomer is if I had a keyboard controller. I really need one, or something like it.

Thanks!

And here's a link to a cool midi controller, i have it and i love it: http://www.edirol.com/products/info/pcrm80.html

I HAS MYSPACES

__^^ check it ^^__