00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joaomfigueiredo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Joint

43,750 Views | 561 Replies

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-07 11:05:51

Hey ppl!

Go check out my new song:

Machine Carneval

A techno/electronica song made from machine and metal noises....and synths;D

I HAS MYSPACES

__^^ check it ^^__

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-07 11:12:15

techno_7 good song but I gave you a four because i did'nt want you to get like 2 zero's right away.

Could of been a bit faster too but it was still very good.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-07 15:47:06

Uhh hi Guys I'm Dj Renewman, and I've been making music for about a year now. I have four songs I've made with two of them being good and two of them not so good. So yeah.

Dj Renewman's Music

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-07 15:52:30

if you post in the audio advertisments you will get more results and you get your name on a list....

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-08 22:46:36

Well PiePie, lets think of something to talk about if there truely is nothing. I know of a certain collab project that got trashed because people were too lazy, maybe we can talk about that. Or maybe we could talk about the reviews that we give and why we give them. Maybe we could talk about trying to get more members, its hard to have a decent forum conversation by yourself isnt it? I remeber a time when people were all over this club like a hobo on a a ham sandwich. Even HeinousAnus said that as long as he stuck around this club would to. Sadly enough the club outlasted him...Im sure he got tired of newgrounds, but I think this goes to show that there always has been and will be something to talk about. So, I dont wanna hear that there isnt.

But, I havent made an new songs lately...and Im sad at this fact. My shitty computer is to blame really. Cheer me up, link me to a really good song to review.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-09 01:20:14

just reviewed some songs, lol since i got my comp up i bought half life 2 and been playing non stop i jsut did some reviews and will continue to do some more tomorrow, i cant find my cakewalk cd so it will be a while before i submit again anyways later

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-09 07:38:07

Mineworker if you want good music go listen to me...

Aie the collab contest was not my fault no one participated. So how's the children mineworker?

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-09 10:01:06

At 6/9/05 09:51 AM, Bjra wrote:
its an awsome awsome song, and i know becuase i helped him with some ideas *wink* but anyways go check it out its a really awsome song...

I did it was really good but it made me think I was knocked out for some reason. But I thought pandora quiet??

HA he I new he will be back its just to good newgrounds so much to do so many people to make fun of.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-09 17:52:39

At 6/9/05 10:01 AM, PiePie wrote:
so many people to make fun of.

Yeah...

/kloRcu

Wakka wakka

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-09 22:14:10

Ok ppl what should I do with my killer 54 second loop..... Should I just cut it down to like 15 seconds so the file size is smaller and I take out the first and last part of the loop and add something else.

Or should I just submit both too see which one does better.

To pandora I exported 2 of the same songs one 128k and the other 160k and I heard not one bit of difference......

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-10 09:59:51

I did now I think I will submit both because the longer one is a bit different

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-10 17:16:45

I already posted this in the Advertisements...But...

Boss giving you hell?
Mom on your case?
Girlfriend got you on a leash? (No offense ladies)
Guitar not treating you well?
Drums don't sound right?
Out of weed?
Out of beer?
Out of time?

I Think You Should Relax

New jazz song from Johnny_Beat. Check it out, Rate/Rev.

Pz

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-10 18:36:28

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-11 12:17:35

check out my new song!

Psybot - Walking Disaster

I wanna thank Mydnite for creating my awsome sig!

And be sure to check out my music ^^

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-12 08:36:10

Good stuff Bounc3 good stuff now im off to make a song just like yours lol

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-12 11:36:05

i would like the reviews...

"Activation"
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1211039&sub=25719

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-12 11:43:31

this place is just like the audio advertisements.....

tisk tisk well in the meantime click my sig for my music any review for any sogn appreciated....

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-12 12:13:00

bjra I reviewed it good song you got there got me going. I am also going to take your suggestions and make an other loop hopefully I will get a better score.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-12 12:34:03

If anyone cares, the full version of the loop that´s #1 this week (yay, my first #1 track), Rucklo - Teknokrator (Loop), has been submitted.
It´s called Teknokrator (big surprise, huh?), and i´d really like some reviews! Do compare with the loop, or whatever.
I hope anyone likes the song!

/Rucklo

Wakka wakka

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-12 13:02:54

Rucklo that song is awsome

but did you cheat to get number???
eliminate the competetion have we now???? lol jk

I fixed the song jra go review my final loop for the same song. KIling spree

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-12 13:36:09

At 6/12/05 01:02 PM, PiePie wrote: Rucklo that song is awsome

but did you cheat to get number???
eliminate the competetion have we now???? lol jk

Hehe, nah I submited the loop one or two days before site updates, and by some reason it didnt get 0 voted :D
Glad ya liked the song though :D

At 6/12/05 01:20 PM, Bjra wrote:
dude that song needs a pad, what a pad is is a soft long sound, like if you have an oscilator, and you put 1 note at the very beginning of the song, it will last for the entire song, thats a pad, that would make your song alot better

Well, I know what a pad is, but I decided not to use one, the way u describe. The song isn´t really THAT diverse if ya dont listen to all fx that´s going on, so a one note pad would make it even more monotone especially if listening thru bad speakers.

How come u both review here, and not on my page btw? I saw the feedback, so it really don´t matter... Just curioius :D

I´m very glad ya both took the time to listen to the song though! Thanx :D

/Rucklo

Wakka wakka

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-12 13:54:24

At 6/12/05 01:40 PM, Bjra wrote: i didnt mean to put a monotone pad in, i was just trying to show piepie what a pad was becuase he obviously didnt knnow. i hoped he could figure out how to incorperate a pad in himself (piano roll) lol

Uhuuuhh... so i had nothing to do with anything i suppose... or was my song set as an example? aah, fuckit, im gonna buy me a pizza instead :D

/Rucklo

Wakka wakka

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-12 14:18:41

meh pad but the song is too like bamm bamm witht eh crikly craclky noises..... well im done for that song Im working on something softer. PLus BJra your the only one who likes the music puhh ppl keep giving it bad reviews I even had to vote on my song so it wasnt in the ones.....

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-13 12:58:58

Hello everyone,
i just made a new song, its a retro jazz project i have been working on for a few days.

All you jazzfreaks please leave feedback on my mastering and "realness" of my music because i worked quite a bit on it and want to know if it was any good.

Left Alone

I HAS MYSPACES

__^^ check it ^^__

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-13 18:01:10

At 6/13/05 12:58 PM, Techno_7 wrote:
Left Alone

the songs very good I will review it an other day becuase Im a bit on busy side....

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-13 19:27:00

new song

Psybot - Madness beep

Check it out

I wanna thank Mydnite for creating my awsome sig!

And be sure to check out my music ^^

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-15 07:14:25

At 6/13/05 06:01 PM, PiePie wrote:
At 6/13/05 12:58 PM, Techno_7 wrote:
Left Alone
the songs very good I will review it an other day becuase Im a bit on busy side....

Thx man.

I HAS MYSPACES

__^^ check it ^^__

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-15 15:01:28

At 6/15/05 02:12 PM, Bjra wrote: OMFG

I have finally finished my greatest work ever after weeks of long hard hours. I would like to

nice revied the loop and the full song it was really good for the people that did not check this out yet go now.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-15 17:42:22

GODDAMNIT I´ve gotten 0 voted on most part of my songs again... grrrr. well whatever.
Grrr. Motherfuckers. Grrr. Drop dead ¤%"#%%¤assholes, didn´t even leave me a review.

"Jävla kukskallar jag ska skära halsen av dem å plantera kaktusar i halsen på dem!"
- Gammalt djungelordspråk, sa Fantomen.

/Rucklo

Wakka wakka

Response to Audio Joint 2005-06-15 17:45:40

At 6/15/05 05:42 PM, Rucklo wrote: GODDAMNIT I´ve gotten 0 voted on most part of my songs again... grrrr. well whatever.
Grrr. Motherfuckers. Grrr. Drop dead ¤%"#%%¤assholes, didn´t even leave me a review.

"Jävla kukskallar jag sk skära halsen av dem å plantera kaktusar i halsen på dem!"
- Gammalt djungelordspråk, sa Fantomen.

/Rucklo

Je sais tout les zero voters dans la monde vas etre mort dans le suel. Tabanarc tout de le ero voters as petit queques est ses parents est amis rire par ce que il sont des perder....

HA thats quebecois watered down enlgish speaking fenrech for you....