00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Iblok just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sex should be illegalized.

25,544 Views | 486 Replies

Response to Sex should be illegalized. 2005-10-24 22:46:42

At 10/24/05 10:35 PM, Inf4mousKiLLa wrote: and girls like it just as much as men

My girl likes it way more! ;B

Sex should be illegalized.

Response to Sex should be illegalized. 2005-10-24 23:15:13

At 10/24/05 07:05 PM, G-MAN490 wrote: okay if you illegalize sex people are still going to do it. if you were to illegalize sex it'd be violating one of those amendment thingies that says you gots the privacy thing where people cant invade your privacy or whatever.

Wow, you know you know abou the law when you refer to the amendments as the amendment thingies that says you gots the privacy thing. Maybe you shoudl learn what they are called before you pretend to know what they actually are. You probally think that banning the sale of violent video games to minors is a violation of free speech dont you. Oh wait the free speech thingy.

anyway, just like marijuana, you illegalize it, but now even more people do it, and more people get put in jail.

Show me some evidence that more people started doing pot after it became illegal.

just like prostitution is illegal in most places, you see that more people do it, and it becomes more dangerous.

Prostitution is not a new thing, its the oldest profession in the world. People being prostitutes has nothing to do with the fact its illegal. you make it sound like these women do it for fun.

if you make something illegal, more people will do it, and more people will die and go to jail over it.

Again, do you have any proof of this?

If we ban sexual intercourse we dont need to have sex police to enforce it, we just make evry child born incapable of having sex, but leave the womb, ovairies and sperm production in tact so that artificial insemination is still possible.

Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature

Response to Sex should be illegalized. 2005-10-24 23:16:13

why? it makes me feel good.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex should be illegalized. 2005-10-24 23:24:10

At 4/13/05 10:26 AM, Parsons wrote: Dude i bet you wank alot.

No, I bet he sticks objects up his ass alot. Come on, only cool people like him would do taht, right?

OMGAWD THREADSTARTER IS A PHAGGIT!

fgsfds

BBS Signature

Response to Sex should be illegalized. 2005-10-24 23:53:27

without sex and women's consent of it, there would be absolutely no reason not to treat them like slaves. if chivalry was still dead, of course. the B.C. all over again. you got anti-rape laws, what more do you want?

Response to Sex should be illegalized. 2005-10-24 23:54:45

At 4/13/05 10:11 AM, uniquecliche wrote:

:We get pleasure from sex too, darling.

</win>

Response to Sex should be illegalized. 2005-10-25 00:50:48

i wanna see which country/state illegal sex .. haha