00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flying to England

12,187 Views | 126 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 08:42:11

At 4/4/05 04:38 AM, -Mj wrote:

ahh it's micheal jackson, stay away from my children, just kidding. how the hell did tom fulp coming to england change to psp information. well anyway mj's right, obviously the ds can't do everything the ds can, definately graphics wise. but it's still a cool fun handheld console. *kisses ds*

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 10:00:30

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 10:06:29

http://hardware.gamespot.com/Sony-PSP-Battery-Pack-16406-O-4-7

...I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to find any spare PSP batteries this past week...

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 11:48:38

I was more referring to Sony entering the handheld market just to make money, as well as their well known policy of screwing over their customers over losing money since they know even if they treat you like crap, you will still buy the system again and knowing that if they had made a handheld alone without any extra features, it would only attract gamers, so they tossed in even more features to bring in more people to buy it.

The PSP might outsell the DS but that is because more people will buy the PSP for overall use, while the DS will outsell the PSP in terms of actual gamers buying it.

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 12:12:34

LIKE DNT G0 T0 TEH UK COS IT SUX AS ITS SO F************** COLD HERE MA B@LLS HAV LYK FR0ZEN 0FF LOLZ SERIOUSLY Y0U'LL GET SOME FLU OR SUMIT AND U'LL MEET SUM CHAVS... I HERD SOME MAN GOT KILLED 4 HIS HAT LYK SO I WOODN'T GO OUT IF U WENT TO UK

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 12:16:43

LIKE OMG COMPARIN PSP TO DS THEY ARE LYK TO DIFFERENT CONSOLES LIEK 2 DIFERENT CONSOLES THEY BOTH SUK ME COS THEY ARE BOTH RIPS 0FF LIKE BUT STILL I WOOD BY BOTH COS I'M RICH LOLZ..... I'VE GOT A PS2 GC AND AN XBOX AND THEY ALL ROX0R MY PANTS SO $_$ SO WHAT EVA +GETTIN A PSP OR DS FROM JAPANA IS SO MUCH CHEAPER THAN PAKISTAN OR WHERE EVA U GET UR CRAPPY CONSOLES FROM LOLZ......

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 12:47:43

At 4/4/05 12:12 PM, breadcan wrote: LIKE DNT G0 T0 TEH UK COS IT SUX AS ITS SO F************** COLD HERE MA B@LLS HAV LYK FR0ZEN 0FF LOLZ SERIOUSLY Y0U'LL GET SOME FLU OR SUMIT AND U'LL MEET SUM CHAVS... I HERD SOME MAN GOT KILLED 4 HIS HAT LYK SO I WOODN'T GO OUT IF U WENT TO UK

first of all please don't write in cap locks, second of all england isn't even that cold, besides it's getting to spring soon and not all chavs are gay, about 5% are cool. don't listen to him tom, you won't meet any chavs and if you do there obviously gonna like you for making the best site "newgrounds". now that i said all that good stuff tom you betta make me a mod.

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 13:49:56

I can't wait for the uk version of AH. And since you're in England. Why not drop me by one of those spare PSPs? :p

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 13:58:21

Everyone who lives in England now can mob him.
Dunno why but it could be fun.

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 15:58:38

my site
if you would not mind them please can i have a copy of some off the pics for my website because i am planning on making a page about newgrounds on it and that way i would have some pictures to start with.
thanks

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 16:06:29

i live in england but i wudnt mob him (unless i knew he had summat valuable) kiddin. it wud be kool if i cud have some pics of the trip from ya tom and neone else that wants to send me pics of themselves or that they have drwan that they dont mind me putting on my site then by all means send them to hoolegr@aol.com and i will make a page for them on my site. www.whymywebsitesucks.piczo.com

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 16:07:10

At 4/4/05 11:48 AM, Bastille wrote: I was more referring to Sony entering the handheld market just to make money, as well as their well known policy of screwing over their customers over losing money since they know even if they treat you like crap, you will still buy the system again

oh god, i bought a PSP and im being screwed
over, plus im a dumb of enough of a consumer
that i will buy more itterations of the series
without much thought because im just that
dumbfounded ¬_¬

The PSP might outsell the DS but that is because more people will buy the PSP for overall use, while the DS will outsell the PSP in terms of actual gamers buying it.

well, besides that confounded point of view
on how sony is the devil incarnate, actual
gamers will buy PSP to play games. i
guess by your definition, only "real"
gamers will buy a DS because anyone
else with their own taste rather then
yours is just being fed the corporate
propaganda eh? well isnt that a very
opinionated view. in that case, im guess
im not a "gamer" then :)
be shure to let everyone else know what
next gen. console you are going to buy next
so we can be shure to be just like you. because
we all want to have the same taste in gaming just
like you do. :)

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 16:14:43

i just thought of this... yes psp is bringing in more money making people but still. how does sony treat people like crap????? i broke some internal thing and they replaced it... i had no trouble(inshurance 2 years)((if i could spell)). but how MANY GAMES do you people like thats on a NINTENDO DS? how many on a PSP? only goods ones for ds is mario and well metroid. psp. got all the ps2 titles. i can tell you that if everyone gets a psp all ps2 will probly go out of date and be a colecters. if you see all new game comershals they say for ps2 and soon on psp. in 2 years tops itel say coming out for psp. but ds has to have some credit. they did made a qube(spelling i know)that well kinda was cool and dident load a lot. but in the long run i vote for psp. whats yours vote?

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 16:53:18

Dude PSP rules

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 17:22:51

Have fun and good luck...

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 18:31:28

have a nice flight home

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 19:33:41

Damn you, couldn't you have just said where you were going. Im gonna look up the address of your game publisher, it's gotta be in London somewhere. Then the stalkage begins!

BBS Signature

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-04 19:37:53

Damn, I just looked up the address of Zoo Publishing and it's in Sheffield. Damn you!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-05 05:35:59

Where in England is he staying to?

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-05 16:39:26

good luck on ur trip Tom!

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-05 20:06:33

At 4/4/05 08:42 AM, legendary_frog wrote:
At 4/4/05 04:38 AM, -Mj wrote:
ahh it's micheal jackson, stay away from my children, just kidding

you dont know how many
times i get that, well, cheers!
:)

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-05 20:51:08

have a great time

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-06 01:43:31

At 4/4/05 07:37 PM, jenova_absolute wrote: Damn, I just looked up the address of Zoo Publishing and it's in Sheffield. Damn you!!!

Sheffield? W00t, it'll be on Look North.

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-06 14:32:31

England? Lucky bugger. I am going to Ireland this Christmas and I should be stopping off at UK aswell... Most definately a change from the heat in Australia x_x

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-06 16:28:39

hey you mentioned the awards ceremony and i coulda swore i saw a brief interview with you and morgan webb for the video games show X-play

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-06 21:02:50

England is awsome Tom my dad takes me there on some summers I have been to france paris and the Swiss alps

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-07 15:29:04

since you won three psps and the batteries lasted you 6 hours that means they lasted 2 hours each? yeah, the batteries on my PSP really suck. its like impossible to watch a movie on it before the batteries go out because you know the batteries dont just automatically start off fully charged so its more like you've got 30 min of time to watch. not like the PSP actually plays DVDs they play those stupid UMDs that fall out and nobody is making movies for it because they're not profitable they just make the DVD and maybe VHS for all the cheap people.

do yourself a favor and get a DS for $100 less, so when the PSP batteries go out after 30 min you can play the DS for the whole rest of the trip.

the graphics are supposed to be better on the PSP but usually are better on the DS. Example, what he'll be playing on his PSP, and what he could be playing on his DS:

Flying to England

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-07 16:41:26

At 4/7/05 03:29 PM, SmashMaster wrote: since you won three psps and the batteries lasted you 6 hours that means they lasted 2 hours each? yeah, the batteries on my PSP really suck
the graphics are supposed to be better on the PSP but usually are better on the DS.

dude, that screenshot isnt off the DS...its from the gamecube version, i would know. also, it isnt fair when you choose a puzzler game to represent the PSP, just look at the comparison between these two down below which come from the same game. not only that, the PSP lasts more then 2 hours...for me it last 6 for games, 3 for movies...which is enough to watch a movie, even spiderman 2, and 8 with music. and you know why PSP requires and takes up more juice for it to run; because it is more powerful in processing power. its like comparing a N64 with a PS2 really.

that being PSP on top and DS on bottom.

Flying to England

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-08 03:25:59

Ah, so you're coming to our country now. Please bear in mind the following things:
The 'side-walk' is called the 'pavement' over here,
Candy is called 'sweets',
Just in case you cut your self, ask for a 'plaster', not a band-aid,
Pants are called 'trousers',
among other words.

Oh and also, we don't all drink tea and eat crumpets and act like snobs over here.
Only Royalty and rich people do that.

Response to Flying to England 2005-04-08 18:20:09

However, I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to find any spare PSP batteries this past week; none of the stores I went to carried them. I was wondering if there is a Sony camera battery that might be universal, but no one at EB or Best Buy knows about that sort of thing and I never bothered doing any on-line research. I wish Sony had made spare batteries more readily available since the PSP won't last the entire flight on a single battery.

Hence why the PSP is a slightly INFERIOR product - It's battery life is balls in a hat. Good luck on your trip though :D