Respond to this Topic
RubberNinja
RubberNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Animator
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-06 14:32:31 Reply

England? Lucky bugger. I am going to Ireland this Christmas and I should be stopping off at UK aswell... Most definately a change from the heat in Australia x_x

skulkid288
skulkid288
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-06 16:28:39 Reply

hey you mentioned the awards ceremony and i coulda swore i saw a brief interview with you and morgan webb for the video games show X-play

Steve84
Steve84
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Gamer
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-06 21:02:50 Reply

England is awsome Tom my dad takes me there on some summers I have been to france paris and the Swiss alps

SmashMaster
SmashMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-07 15:29:04 Reply

since you won three psps and the batteries lasted you 6 hours that means they lasted 2 hours each? yeah, the batteries on my PSP really suck. its like impossible to watch a movie on it before the batteries go out because you know the batteries dont just automatically start off fully charged so its more like you've got 30 min of time to watch. not like the PSP actually plays DVDs they play those stupid UMDs that fall out and nobody is making movies for it because they're not profitable they just make the DVD and maybe VHS for all the cheap people.

do yourself a favor and get a DS for $100 less, so when the PSP batteries go out after 30 min you can play the DS for the whole rest of the trip.

the graphics are supposed to be better on the PSP but usually are better on the DS. Example, what he'll be playing on his PSP, and what he could be playing on his DS:

Flying to England

Michelangelo
Michelangelo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-07 16:41:26 Reply

At 4/7/05 03:29 PM, SmashMaster wrote: since you won three psps and the batteries lasted you 6 hours that means they lasted 2 hours each? yeah, the batteries on my PSP really suck
the graphics are supposed to be better on the PSP but usually are better on the DS.

dude, that screenshot isnt off the DS...its from the gamecube version, i would know. also, it isnt fair when you choose a puzzler game to represent the PSP, just look at the comparison between these two down below which come from the same game. not only that, the PSP lasts more then 2 hours...for me it last 6 for games, 3 for movies...which is enough to watch a movie, even spiderman 2, and 8 with music. and you know why PSP requires and takes up more juice for it to run; because it is more powerful in processing power. its like comparing a N64 with a PS2 really.

that being PSP on top and DS on bottom.

Flying to England

Pukeysaur
Pukeysaur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-08 03:25:59 Reply

Ah, so you're coming to our country now. Please bear in mind the following things:
The 'side-walk' is called the 'pavement' over here,
Candy is called 'sweets',
Just in case you cut your self, ask for a 'plaster', not a band-aid,
Pants are called 'trousers',
among other words.

Oh and also, we don't all drink tea and eat crumpets and act like snobs over here.
Only Royalty and rich people do that.

Nuruhuine
Nuruhuine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-08 18:20:09 Reply

However, I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to find any spare PSP batteries this past week; none of the stores I went to carried them. I was wondering if there is a Sony camera battery that might be universal, but no one at EB or Best Buy knows about that sort of thing and I never bothered doing any on-line research. I wish Sony had made spare batteries more readily available since the PSP won't last the entire flight on a single battery.

Hence why the PSP is a slightly INFERIOR product - It's battery life is balls in a hat. Good luck on your trip though :D

NeoRavencroft
NeoRavencroft
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-09 01:57:38 Reply

England from what I hea is a really cool place to be. Wouldn't mind moving there either. Been to Ireland once. Craziest people I ever met, but fun as hell to be around.

Anyways, have fun Tom. Hope you come back soon in the States (If you haven't already).

masterhaichanchu
masterhaichanchu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-09 06:33:34 Reply

At 4/9/05 01:57 AM, NeoRavencroft wrote: England from what I hea is a really cool place to be. Wouldn't mind moving there either. Been to Ireland once. Craziest people I ever met, but fun as hell to be around.

Anyways, have fun Tom. Hope you come back soon in the States (If you haven't already).

I live in england. It's pretty neat alot of drunk people around though lol.

Silverghost5000
Silverghost5000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-09 07:06:43 Reply

Cool, Englund! Have a nice flight!

masterhaichanchu
masterhaichanchu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-10 12:57:57 Reply

At 4/7/05 04:41 PM, -Mj wrote: that being PSP on top and DS on bottom.

PSP out matches DS even though i usually like nintendo consoles.

masterhaichanchu
masterhaichanchu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-10 12:59:20 Reply

At 4/6/05 02:32 PM, Rubber_Ninja wrote: England? Lucky bugger. I am going to Ireland this Christmas and I should be stopping off at UK aswell... Most definately a change from the heat in Australia x_x

Ireland is the UK, lol ao are england and scotland and wales.

masterhaichanchu
masterhaichanchu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-10 13:00:26 Reply

At 4/5/05 05:35 AM, Rocks_Levi wrote: Where in England is he staying to?

I think it is sheffield not sure. Ask him where he stayed when he comes back, by the way doesn anyone know when he is going to be back?

Warlord05
Warlord05
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Flying to England 2005-04-24 16:25:38 Reply

what places are you going to be visiting?