00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Anti-Chav Club

7,020 Views | 83 Replies

The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 09:55:43

The Anti-Chav Club

Hello fellow Newgrounders, I am McPaper, some may know me some may not. For nearly all of my entire life, I have lived in the great country of England. As do many other newgrounders, but something has been troubling me, and of course troubling you im sure. As i grew up in Primary school,they where there, as i moved into a new street, they where there, as i moved up in life in Secondary School, they where there, in England, they are there. In my life they are there.... They are the chav.

-

These bastards have made me what i am today, they have tourmented me, they are stupid dumb creatures. Do not take me wrong, but some (very few) are alright. The majority of this race are not thoe. This is why I have made this club. The Anti-Chav club. Join me.

The rules:

- You must respect others views and opinions
- No spamming
- Anyone can join
- No chavs!
- Regular newgrounds rules, and the oviouse ones.
- Try to Stay on topic

---

For our american friends or any other country without chavsor not sure on the word a discription, can be found here or or here.

---

Some useful websites:

- www.chavscum.com (or .co.uk)
- www.chavsRus.co.uk

---

Not sure if your a chav? Here is a quiz.

---

I was inspired to make this topic from chilli_kittens thread on the general which is here.

Please Join, thanks!

The Anti-Chav Club

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 10:18:52

Ill join, but i cant promise ill be active...

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 10:36:23

I hate chavs so ill join. Ill try and stay active

Ban the chavawagon!

The Anti-Chav Club

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 10:38:40

lol @ chavmobile

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 10:40:56

Those fucking asshole who put like spoilers on ford fiestas are clearley chavs and should be shot on sight too. Ive never been mugged by a chav or nefing but i hate them with a passion.

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 11:29:54

Burn the Chavs!

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 11:35:28

I'm sure chavs are also known as scallies, so I'm going to join. I fucking hate those sort of people. Oh, and on that test, I am 15% chav, but it could've been less if I knew all of the questions. :)

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 11:37:18

We have them in Canada too, the bastards. They're called wiggers here. I hate them so fucking much. I'll join as well, but like the last few people, I can't promise to be very active.

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 11:41:03

ive always said the the hooped earing the girls wear are large enough to catch wild animals which they later enjoy as a kebab with a 2litre bottle of cider bought from the nearest spar or co-op (for you non-uk ppl they are like corner shops)

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 11:44:56

At 4/4/05 11:37 AM, _IAMCanadian_ wrote: We have them in Canada too, the bastards. They're called wiggers here.

Oops, that's another type of idiot. But why not make this the Anti-Chav
and Wigger Club. They are essentially the same kind of people, idiots trying to act cool and looking retarded doing it, so why not have the Club against them both?

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 11:48:53

At 4/4/05 11:44 AM, _IAMCanadian_ wrote:
Oops, that's another type of idiot. But why not make this the Anti-Chav
and Wigger Club. ?

why dont we make a collective name for alll assholes like that

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 12:23:37

CHAVS AND WIGG0RS ARE DIFFERENET WIGG0RS ARE WHITE BOYS AKTING ALL BLACK LIKE BUT CHAVS ARE LIKE "RUDE" WHITE BOYS THAT ARE POOR AND BUY FAKE BURBERRY AND THEY NO THE CNT AFFORD REAL BURRBERRY SO THEY BUY FAKE STUV...

NO UR DIFFERENCES GO TO <A>www.urbandictionary.com<A> AND FIND OUT WT THY R LOLZ.....

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 12:25:53

I'm in 100%, if another fucking chav kicks his fucking inflatable toy story football at me again when i go to the shot for a quick sannie I'll ram it down the little bastards throat.
NOTE Chavs and Wiggers are not the same, we have wiggers here too but they are not neccessarily chavs, chavs are extremely racist for a start, wiggers are slightly better than chavs but still no good.
Just so you know, They are not the same at all.
There has to be a page somewhere that has every subclass of scum but i cant seem to find it =O(

x

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 12:27:18

At 4/4/05 12:23 PM, breadcan wrote: CHAVS AND WIGG0RS ARE DIFFERENET WIGG0RS ARE WHITE BOYS AKTING ALL BLACK LIKE BUT CHAVS ARE LIKE "RUDE" WHITE BOYS THAT ARE POOR AND BUY FAKE BURBERRY AND THEY NO THE CNT AFFORD REAL BURRBERRY SO THEY BUY FAKE STUV...

NO UR DIFFERENCES GO TO <A>www.urbandictionary.com<A> AND FIND OUT WT THY R LOLZ.....

Woa watch the caps lock there, second please dont talk like a chav in the anti chav forum

x

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 12:30:07

Oh i see the diffierence now, we get those here too not sure of a name that theyve been branded under tho i think we call then "rockos"

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 12:35:23

aight bleds, i fucking hate chavs. i've been mugged once, and the only reason i didn't get mugged again is because a man pulled up in his car and scared the arses away. i would like to join.

i am sure the Darkmaster will also join.. and any sane english person ^-^, they ruined where i live.. it's a nice area, without the rudeboys.. >.<

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 12:40:45

Geez, the USA here needs to stop sending our people over there. It's just like the wigger epidemic over here. Why can't these people just act normal, that's all we ask right?

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 13:36:41

Fuck teh chavs!! I'll join!

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 13:49:32

At 4/4/05 12:35 PM, Ratchetyx5z wrote: i am sure the Darkmaster will also join.. and any sane english person ^-^, they ruined where i live.. it's a nice area, without the rudeboys.. >.<

I hope so to, ohh btw here is a sig to promote this club.

The Anti-Chav Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 13:53:29

BEST. CLUB. EVER.
Im bloody joining!

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 13:58:40

Im english...it my obligation to join!
Chavs are scum of the earth and they are so spineless they never attack you unless in a group of 3 or more...pathetic!

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:01:57

Im a chav innit and im a gangster a and ting innit.

Im not a chav!, but the noise from their hair dryer with wheels bug me so im in!.
They will be the fall of not only England but man kind as we know it.

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:14:56

At 4/4/05 01:53 PM, DanAbnormal wrote: BEST. CLUB. EVER.
Im bloody joining!

Glad to have you onboard!

Uptade of the sig:

The Anti-Chav Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:18:46

At 4/4/05 02:01 PM, Tuvin wrote: Im a chav innit and im a gangster a and ting innit.

Im not a chav!, but the noise from their hair dryer with wheels bug me so im in!.
They will be the fall of not only England but man kind as we know it.

The fall of England = The end of man kind as we know it,
Who would we leave to look after the world, Canada is the only other half decent country in the world and eventually the damn americans would kick a ball over the boarder, spaz when Canada wont give it back and invade, we should ship all the chavs out to america, give em somewhere where they can do whatever the fuck the ywant and the rest of the world can just sit back and laught, kid of like america now but with more burberry =O)

x

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:21:03

I am JOINED.

Grrr @ chavs

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:21:16

At 4/4/05 12:30 PM, x_Change_of_heart_x wrote: Oh i see the diffierence now, we get those here too not sure of a name that theyve been branded under tho i think we call then "rockos"

Its grungers at my high school...

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:23:41

At 4/4/05 02:21 PM, DEADSiM2 wrote: I am JOINED.

Grrr @ chavs

I feel you're ang0r.

BBS Signature

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:24:28

Look what i've just found on good old google.

The Anti-Chav Club

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:25:24

I piss punches, chavs are the ground i fertilize, i have a mace covered with chav blood but if i post it i might get cought,, ect

totally sign me up.. and next time i hit a chav with a mace i will document it for the club :D

Response to The Anti-Chav Club 2005-04-04 14:27:22

At 4/4/05 02:24 PM, Dead_Dude wrote: Look what i've just found on good old google.

Take it away... TAKE IT AWAY!!!

*cries*

The chavs are ruining everything, our jobs, entertainment and... to a lesser extent... our biscuits.

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature