00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RestiveTrooper5153 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

psychic club

98,541 Views | 2,229 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to psychic club 2005-06-06 13:52:50

At 6/3/05 09:48 PM, KefkaTheThird wrote: Sorry I've been gone so long what like 15 days,well anyways whatsup

im finaly back my computer died and i got a new one

Response to psychic club 2005-06-12 00:30:29

Hey everyone, been gone for a bit just checkin in,

Response to psychic club 2005-06-12 03:31:22

I am so glad I have ppl like me who share the same ability as me now I don't feel like a freak around regular ppl. My visions make ppl around me want to goto a therepist for help because I am "Crazy" but anyway my visions come to me in brief thought I say a quoute from a Particular show on T.V and it's on and I Can briefly see into my futere and I can read my cousin's mind.

Response to psychic club 2005-06-12 12:40:21

Hey guys, can i join?
Ive always had an interest in developing my psycic abilitys and I belive I have a few abilitys that most people dont have.

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-06-12 13:51:30

i wish to help you. i have the rare ability to sense peoples auras, and tell them who they were in theoir past life. ive done a few that have turned out to be quite famous people. the process is simple. do not let my age fool you.

Response to psychic club 2005-06-12 15:19:19

I have a gift/curse called Bloodlust. That means I black out when I am really angry. I'm always afraid when I wake up if no people are really injured. I know it's not really psychic but not normal though.

I also have the gift to communicate with 1 spirit.

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-06-13 11:44:32

will my phicic past life talents be to your advantage, club creator?

Response to psychic club 2005-06-18 07:12:24

If your all not pissed at me can I rejoin. But I just wish you guys would post more. I my self won't be posting much though. (home schooling) This will be my last post in my clubs for a while :(

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-06-19 10:51:48

ok im kinda bussy with a bunch of crap so untill im back Bad_Little_Kitty will take my place

Response to psychic club 2005-06-20 21:00:05

Welcome new members!
welcome magicman14 I also can sometimes quote from the tv too or maybe it's just quincidental. (or however you spell it)

welcome -MYKE- What kind of psychic powers do you have?

welcome Elfqueen Thats pretty cool. Can you do my past life? Or is that too complicated over the internet?

welcome Kakashi623 I think the Bloodlust thing could be a psychic gift and the communication with the spirit is definately a gift.

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-06-21 01:33:32

Yay I have friends <;)

Response to psychic club 2005-06-29 01:07:34

Hey guys did you notice I changed my alias Just to fit in with my new friends at the psychic club. Guys now you wont believe this but I had a vision that I was going to write this message.

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 01:46:11

Okay, finally! It took me about an hour to read every single post. I would like to join.
I am an avid user of magick. I mostly practice natural magick(elemental)
My phsycic abilities:
Animal Empathy: Cant quite read the minds all the time but I can communicate.
Energy Placement:I place energy in inanimate objects. I constantly carry my bag of
stones and crystals.
Divination:Reading of the future through inanimate objects.
Telikinesis: I rarely can move something with my mind.
Telepathy: Reading of minds. Partial control of someones actions.
Weather control:I can bend the weather to my will
Temperature control:Harder to do in extreme temperatures.
Aural Perception Sight:I can sense the aura of people and objects(yes objects!)
Aural Perception Sound:I can sense the vibrations
Arl. Per. Taste: Less developed(u get the idea)
Arl. Per. Smell: Moderately developed
Arl. Per. Touch:I can sense the aura by touch.
Energy Manipulation:Use of different energies.
Elemental Manipulation:Use of the elements.
ESP: I see ghosts but mostly non-human spirits. Rarely see in picture form(i:e what
they "look" like)
This pretty much covers it. I have experience in pretty much everything. I'm sure i missed some of my regularly used abilities. Plz dont ask me to predict the future for you. It doesnt work like that for me. If you have a case that i am interested in I will contact you and ask if i can help. Sorry this post got so long. Soon ill post on all the past home work.

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 02:34:57

SivartAceBales has to be the coolest Psychic ever and I am not being sarcastic

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 02:41:52

At 5/13/05 08:59 PM, KefkaTheThird wrote: HOMEWORK!!!!!!

Do animals other than humans have intelligable thoughts,and if so,can a human being and another animal outside our species communicate psicicly with eachother and could animals be more advanced than us and lost the need for verbal communications and use psi instead (it is at the Psidog forums too)

DUE MONDAY

There was a time when humans didn't technically have verbal skills. There was also rarely any killings among early humans. This I believe is because of andvanced bond among the entire species as a whole instead of with just individuals of the species. So in this way animals are more advanced than humans because without outside interference(ie:dog fightin) specific species can bond and have no need of developing a common language in order to communicate.

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 02:57:25

At 3/26/05 01:22 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 3/26/05 09:27 AM, samzter1 wrote: whats the home work?
THE HOME WORK. IT IS DUE BY NEXT SATERDAY.

I want each of you to come up with the answer for this quesion. If in the future people in general find Psychic powers to be real should those who have them be forced to let others know? For example should all telepathic people be forced to wear a T on thier cloths so people will know that this person can read thier minds? I want to see both sides of this from each person. What that means is people should have a "for" and "aginst" argument for this question.

FOR: Okay personally I am open to the public about my basic abilities and beliefs. I dont care what people think about me. However, some people do fear me. I even make it public knowledge that I am a Vampire(check my post in http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=297634[supernatural stuff 4 real under the general forum] for more information on that).Dont worry, I dont bite. I believe that people with pshycic gifts should be encouraged to go public with their gifts because it is not taboo anymore. We are nearly accepted everywhere.

NO: Noone should be forced to do anything they do not wish to do(see above)

Oh yea the reason people get scared of me here is because i live in the Bible Belt in SC. Apparently alternative thinking isnt accepted here.

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 03:12:03

At 6/30/05 02:34 AM, Psi-Boy14 wrote: SivartAceBales has to be the coolest Psychic ever and I am not being sarcastic

Hey thanks. Now dont get me wrong. Theres probably even better phycics on this forum. Only over the past year has my power really grown. I have become much more enlightened and opened up abilities that i never really had. I still have trouble with some of the basics including mind reading. Its hard to do without developing a strong bond with the person. With random people you get random results. All in all ive had my abilities all my life. Its just sometimes i could use them more than others. Now there here to stay. Once again thanks. That made my day at 3:00 in the morning

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 03:30:48

At 6/30/05 03:12 AM, SivartKceBael wrote:
At 6/30/05 02:34 AM, Psi-Boy14 wrote: SivartAceBales has to be the coolest Psychic ever and I am not being sarcastic
. That made my day at 3:00 in the morning

It feels good to be thanked from a fellow psychic since it never happened until now.

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 03:43:19

At 6/30/05 03:30 AM, Psi-Boy14 wrote:
At 6/30/05 03:12 AM, SivartKceBael wrote:
. That made my day at 3:00 in the morning
It feels good to be thanked from a fellow psychic since it never happened until now.

cool man what is your forte

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 09:12:43

SivartKceBael your in. I was born in SC!!! All my family lives in SC. I haven't been down there for like 3 years. I had to move here because my dad is a mechanic for the government. Welcome!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 12:21:50

At 6/30/05 09:12 AM, Bad_Little_Kitty wrote: SivartKceBael your in. I was born in SC!!! All my family lives in SC. I haven't been down there for like 3 years. I had to move here because my dad is a mechanic for the government. Welcome!!!!!!

Cool. Pesonally I'm not too fond of South Carolina. No offense if you are. It's slow here and peoplse are way superficial. Plus like I said most people don't approve of what I do but I don't care. Well, thanks for letting me join. I'm going to NASCAR speedpark right now so I'll join the other site later. Hopefully I'll be able to post often. Oh yea did I miss a HW assignment. I could of sworn there were 3 instead of 2!

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 12:41:40

ive sometimeshad some phycics outbourst but nothing il come out and claim i can do.

I AM RAPPER ALYX I AM G EAZY I AM Z RO I AM THE KING OF THE GHETTO

ASK HOW

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 12:43:13

i've had some phycic outbourst simetime but nothing that would make me claim i can do.

post COUnT UP

ASK HOW

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 12:44:34

wtf?????? did that was an accident

ASK HOW

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 15:18:26

Tell me something about myself.

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 19:00:28

cool man what is your forte?

ESP, I think i am also possessed by my dead grandfathers soul. and mind reading.

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 23:24:53

You know how i said i may have forgotten some of my abilities. well i cant believe i overlooked one of my biggest strong points. The ability to HEAL. Hey you cant blame me it was like 1:30 in the morning. I've always had the natural ability to heal. Both physically and aurally. I've been massaging since I was about two years old. My mom still says that I am better than any cryropractor she has ever been to. Every time my brother gets hurt I take out my crystal and help along his injury(he gives me a lot of practice) I know its kind of embarrassing to say this my self but I have even learned to pleasure a girl without physical touch. ; )

Oh yea i have a good idea for homework. Can u give me the ok to post it plz?

Response to psychic club 2005-06-30 23:29:33

At 6/30/05 03:18 PM, -TheDoctor- wrote: Tell me something about myself.

You are a doctor, but you are no ordinary doctor you dream of torturing your patients on the operating table. chaining them down to the table. ripping their clothes off. speaking in a creepy voice while using the rustiest medical instruments. all this while you are intoxicated. hit the nail on the head didn't I. Huh HUh HUH. Yea i thought so. LOL

Response to psychic club 2005-07-01 08:43:20

At 6/30/05 11:24 PM, SivartKceBael wrote: Oh yea i have a good idea for homework. Can u give me the ok to post it plz?

Alright we need some homework anyways.

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-01 13:23:48

At 6/30/05 11:29 PM, SivartKceBael wrote:
You are a doctor, but you are no ordinary doctor you dream of torturing your patients on the operating table. chaining them down to the table. ripping their clothes off. speaking in a creepy voice while using the rustiest medical instruments. all this while you are intoxicated. hit the nail on the head didn't I.

You know too much...

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature