00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

blakenator9872 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

psychic club

98,617 Views | 2,229 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to psychic club 2005-07-10 12:28:39

At 7/10/05 11:49 AM, FuriousFiveJosh wrote: I am not learning to control Tellikkinnies yet. I only barelly did. Oh yeah regarding to my friend that set the stick on fire in his first try... He has already done VERY GOOD tellikineses and made a psi shield. No luck in telepathy or empathy yet with him though.

Hey each person has their own talents. He is obviously skilled in physical abilities and I excel in more of the mental abilities

Response to psychic club 2005-07-10 12:46:51

Yes.. I am trying Empathy. I did well on my brothers but Im going to keep practicing

Response to psychic club 2005-07-10 19:32:18

not to be a wet blanket here but what if some people(me) have no abilities in the Extra sensory field. damm all i got is prophetic dreams and the like. kinda divination.

Between the idea And the reality

Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-10 19:33:50

This club is nuts.

Response to psychic club 2005-07-10 19:51:17

At 7/10/05 07:32 PM, fenrus1989 wrote: not to be a wet blanket here but what if some people(me) have no abilities in the Extra sensory field. damm all i got is prophetic dreams and the like. kinda divination.

hey i didn't say that everyone used there abilities but everyone can eventually develop them. I too have the ability of divination. that is considered a psychic ability. like i said not all abilities alter the physicall realm or have to do with reading minds or the such

Response to psychic club 2005-07-10 19:58:30

At 7/10/05 07:51 PM, SivartKceBael wrote:
At 7/10/05 07:32 PM, fenrus1989 wrote: not to be a wet blanket here but what if some people(me) have no abilities in the Extra sensory field. damm all i got is prophetic dreams and the like. kinda divination.
hey i didn't say that everyone used there abilities but everyone can eventually develop them. I too have the ability of divination. that is considered a psychic ability. like i said not all abilities alter the physicall realm or have to do with reading minds or the such

allright cool, i thougt i was just a friek to not be able to do those things. anyone else ever try tarot cards. they early work for some reason. i got the gruesume style withe death and the devil in nice pics.

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-10 20:12:23

At 7/10/05 07:58 PM, fenrus1989 wrote:
At 7/10/05 07:51 PM, SivartKceBael wrote:
At 7/10/05 07:32 PM, fenrus1989 wrote:
allright cool, i thougt i was just a friek to not be able to do those things. anyone else ever try tarot cards. they early work for some reason. i got the gruesume style withe death and the devil in nice pics.

that's cool. I don't have acsess to tarot myself. my mom was supposed to get me some for Christmas but she couldn't find anything except for these crappy gypsy fortune telling cards. I have used clow cards. My friend had a deck of cards modeled after the clow cards in the show Card Captors. There were no instructions or anything but I managed to get some pretty cryptic readings about myself and I also read hers.

Response to psychic club 2005-07-10 21:45:58

I realy dont believe in Tarrot cards and stuff like that much. I think its all Science and has to do with the nervous system and stuff so Tarrot cars realy dont apply to that with me. Anyway, one will believe what he wants right? I meen I still know that Psi is real and all. Oh yeah I made a nice Psi shield today! It felt shocky..

Response to psychic club 2005-07-10 21:49:05

no offense but i can't even do anyof that psi shield stuff but i think tarot card are really wierd. they bring up somewierd stuff that most of the times is true. once i pulled the falling tower and death up in the beggining of the weak that me grandfather died in.

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 00:41:29

At 7/10/05 09:49 PM, fenrus1989 wrote: no offense but i can't even do anyof that psi shield stuff but i think tarot card are really wierd. they bring up somewierd stuff that most of the times is true. once i pulled the falling tower and death up in the beggining of the weak that me grandfather died in.

well u seem to have a latent ability to divine. Do u know the meaning of each card? As for the shield and psi-ball I think that if u practice some that u will learn to control it eventually. Good luck with it. Keep practicing. Just read up on it and try different techniques.

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 08:23:54

At 7/11/05 12:41 AM, SivartKceBael wrote:
At 7/10/05 09:49 PM, fenrus1989 wrote: no offense but i can't even do anyof that psi shield stuff but i think tarot card are really wierd. they bring up somewierd stuff that most of the times is true. once i pulled the falling tower and death up in the beggining of the weak that me grandfather died in.
well u seem to have a latent ability to divine. Do u know the meaning of each card? As for the shield and psi-ball I think that if u practice some that u will learn to control it eventually. Good luck with it. Keep practicing. Just read up on it and try different techniques.

yeah about a year ago i was in a cabin in the highlands with nothing to do except for my tarot cards, so i started memorizing them.

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 11:42:08

im joining^^ want me to do anything for that?

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 12:18:27

Hey WirlGuy! Welcome to the club.... Im a newb though so rely Silvart and MadKitty the most. They are pretty much the bosses until Tiger or someone get back. They have been gone a long time.

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 12:42:59

At 7/11/05 11:42 AM, Whirlguy wrote: im joining^^ want me to do anything for that?

okay a lot of ppl have signed up recently and i would like to reissue my homework from a few pages back I will repost it later. I completly forgot with all the members here ya know! so welcome!

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 12:45:30

At 7/11/05 12:42 PM, SivartKceBael wrote:
At 7/11/05 11:42 AM, Whirlguy wrote: im joining^^ want me to do anything for that?
okay a lot of ppl have signed up recently and i would like to reissue my homework from a few pages back I will repost it later. I completly forgot with all the members here ya know! so welcome!

be proud, i joined thanks to you:P

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 16:21:05

YES MY FIRST HOMEWORK ASSIGHNMENT COMING UP! never thought i woiuld be this excited about homework...

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 16:38:27

At 7/11/05 04:21 PM, FuriousFiveJosh wrote: YES MY FIRST HOMEWORK ASSIGHNMENT COMING UP! never thought i woiuld be this excited about homework...

who are you and what have you done to FFJ

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 18:25:15

At 7/11/05 04:38 PM, fenrus1989 wrote:
At 7/11/05 04:21 PM, FuriousFiveJosh wrote: YES MY FIRST HOMEWORK ASSIGHNMENT COMING UP! never thought i woiuld be this excited about homework...
who are you and what have you done to FFJ

Evil FFJ SAIS--- IM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!! HOMEWORK FOR YOU ALL!!! MUHUHAHA!

FFJosh sais--- ---Oh don't mind him he has a mental problem...

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 19:21:17

i think we mean... other kind of psychics in this club...

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 19:50:27

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 19:57:49

At 7/11/05 07:21 PM, Whirlguy wrote: i think we mean... other kind of psychics in this club...

I can only see ghosts and see a little into the future from dreams. I don't make psi balls or anything like that. What gifts do you have? Oh and welcome to the club. :)

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 20:06:55

Thank you:) ok ive seen a ghost once, i had dreams with meanings, ive predicted future with feelings, ive heared voices, i feel auras(everyone can tho), i feel ghosts and im trying to see auras.

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 20:10:13

At 7/11/05 07:57 PM, Bad_Little_Kitty wrote:
At 7/11/05 07:21 PM, Whirlguy wrote: i think we mean... other kind of psychics in this club...
I can only see ghosts and see a little into the future from dreams. I don't make psi balls or anything like that. What gifts do you have? Oh and welcome to the club. :)

i see ghosts and have a real good knack with prophetic dreams, tarot, tea leaves and entrail. but since i'm a christian i usually have a religous view with all of this. and for big news i got freaked out today. i was in my room and i was in a perfect zoned out feeling, totally relaxed and not movin a muscle and my mum walks. i don't know if i'm sure but i think i actually saw an aura. it was like she was fuzzy around the edges of her body and she had like a blueish green look.

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 21:41:31

cool, i see all kind of pixel like thingies which all are coloured(My sight looks like a bad quality tv, kind of a bad .gif drawing). I always see them. They get better to see in the dark. When i focus on them i see colours with them, and get shape more. Since Ive been to this site , I got a bit better at seeing them.

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 21:42:35

Note: Anything said in this post is not intentionally offensive. Please read it entirely before replying.

In all honesty, I've never believed in psychics. I've never had any real proof and to be quite honest, I have never desired any proof. After reading this topic, I'm still not convinced, but I do try to enter things with an open mind. Think of me as the nosy neighbor with good intentions, but doesn't really do much.

Now, I have some questions because I like to flatten out the details.

1. Have you ever lied and told someone that you had a special mental ability? (i.e. "I can read your mind", "I can predict the future", etc.) On or off the Internet, it doesn't matter.
Keep in mind, you don't have to answer these out loud.

2. If you truly believe that you have a special power or unlocked sense, when did you become aware of it? Was it after hearing someone talk about it or before? Can you turn it on or off?

3. Again, if you really think you have a gift, how many times has it been a controlled act? Was it an accident? Could it possible just be a coincidence? On purpose? Were you aware at the time that you were committing a supernatural act? (I can't think of the proper wording, so I used supernatural...)

4. Think of examples of your abilities. Are you positive it happened? Could your moving a piece of paper really just be the air conditioning turning back on and you not noticing? Could your reading someone's mind really just be them going along with what you said?

5. To those who have claimed to have prophetic dreams, were you fully aware of the dream's meaning before the event took place? Did the information in the dream slowly start coming back in sort of a deja vu moment or did you wake up thinking, "Wow, this is gonna happen today."?

I'm just interested in the topic and I was wondering if some of you would like to share your views. These questions may not be worded perfectly (or even correctly), but I think you'll understand the general meaning of the questions.

And for a quick final questions. Do you think your unique gift makes you better than us who lack it? I've seen a few "mere mortal" references thrown out in this thread.

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 22:01:24

k im here to answer my personal answers:

1. When i meet someone, im not just gonne tell him i am, noone should. Some people might think youre crazy, and tell it to other people which makes your life a hell! I only tell things like that to people i know i can trust.

2. I became aware of it when i said to a friend it felt like there was someone else in my room. He told it to his gf, She and i ere talking on msn about it, and after a while, i felt eyes looking at me very strong. I looked back and saw a piramid someone put there(against bad energies). I got frightened that first time. Someone was in my room for years. I was always frightened to put out the light in my room(at night your sences get stronger).

3. I want to control everything but i cant control it most of times, there were more times i couldnt control it then i could.

4. I hate the "proof it!" questions... these are hard to explain, and most of times you cant... But you should look the internet for flowers séances. You got any lost loved ones? Then visit one, i bet you will be confinced after that.

5. Prophetic dreams always come with a feeling. That feeling comes after you woke up. Its hard to explain how this feels, but you feel like it means something. I havent got many experiences with it. But i often woke up with the feeling that that day was going to be a shitday. And they indeed got shit...

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 22:12:17

alright questions.

1. now i have never lied because i try not to mention it at all. i just tried to forgot about it for awhile. to me it was just something to do while i was bored.

2. i first became aware of my dreams when my brother had a bout of pankretis(sp) i had a wierd dream of person in a hospital room, lying on thier side, crying. later that week my brother got rushed ot the hospital and i walked into his room, same one as my dream, lying on his side and crying. Ghosts i seem to have always kinda sensed. you just feel it. that cold shiver on a warm summers day. that feeling like someone is wathcing you. unusual shadows and actuall shapes and forms.

3.well since my only act of any gift was when i was sleeping, when your mind opens up and your subconcinus come awake. that is my only gift so i can't controll it.

4. i am certain of my abilities in phropetic dreams and divining instruments. i have done them and come out right many times.

5. most of the time i understood the what was going on in the dream but i didn't understand the who what where when and why. and yes i've also had those wierd suddenly deja vu dream moments.

this is just thrown out there but has anyone ever had a dream that you felt was so real and alive yet you knew it was a dream.

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 22:17:46

Hmm... Regarding to the lie about psionics experience... I lied ONCE about seing a ghost in our house but thats all. The ghost was real and we had all seen it except there was this one time when I was bored so I made up that I saw it once. I have actually seen it before but that was the only time I lied about seeing it... Ive never lied about anything Psionic or stuff like that besides the ghost thing. All the other questions I am to tired to answer and WhirlGuy pretty much covered a few of them kinda for me.

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 22:20:08

Also... Regarding to the mere mortal thing, anyone can learn psi powers. So we arent realy much more superior.

Response to psychic club 2005-07-11 22:29:22

i hate scientists they always think theres a scientific explanation for everthing. Deja vu is something like you see it with your eyes and your brain makes you see it so you see it twice or something. It makes me go more like wtf then like id get to hear: your spirit is connected to your body with a line, the line is very thin and is made out of energy. When youre sleeping you hang under or above your body, while sleeping you get information about your next day, which we will recognize sometimes, THAT is deja vu to me. Dont ask me why we get information, i read that in a book. If id have to guess why we would get the information, id think it is because making choices wouldnt be that difficult, because you know what you want to do in a certain situation, but thats just what i think.
About the engergy threat that connects your body and you soul. Some people can step out of the body while they sleep, and travel in their sleep. This is called "Astral Traveling".
This same threat connecting your body and soul brakes when you die. So you can go to heaven

BBS Signature