00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

734,175 Views | 12,015 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 06:27:21

This club is dedicated to the pokemon fans on NG who love and understand pokemon but dislike the flamers and the Anti-pokemon crap. This club is for the pokemon fans only and people who understand them and KNOW what they are all about are all welcome to share there thoughts with others. I dont make members as numbers but in ranks.

Attention all pokemon fans and supporters allike are welcome to join.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 06:30:55

Am I cool enough to join your group? I live only for pokémon, my life serves no other purpose.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 06:42:46

At 3/18/05 06:30 AM, TheCatsLeotards wrote: Am I cool enough to join your group? I live only for pokémon, my life serves no other purpose.

Tanooki_John's response"

If you post some cool Pokemon pictures and show me some proof, then I can let you join.

I also make ranks for new comming club members like the final fantasy club does but I need Dark_Volcano_Sam's help on making club card picture attachments. And If you are a type of person who is in to hentai, keep in mind there will be some future members who dont like it and be sure to (and includes anyone) to keep it to a minimum.

As for people who post pictures, be sure there legit, OK?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 06:44:58

Bulbasaur attacks with: Insemination for twenty bazillion damage on your ego.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 11:53:50

I found out about this topic and I find it a very good idea. I was getting sick of the same comments from different people, so if I remember to visit the Clubs & Crews forum, I will post in this topic. And I don't know much about the member number things for some of the C&C topics, so I will appreciate this topic. Thanks for making the topic John.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 16:17:17

Can I join?

My favorite Pokemon will and always will be Gardevoir

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 16:22:15

This club is not deleted? Okay, so here is a card for pokemonforever, assuming if he joins in.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!

My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 16:32:50

At 3/18/05 06:42 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
At 3/18/05 06:30 AM, TheCatsLeotards wrote: Am I cool enough to join your group? I live only for pokémon, my life serves no other purpose.
Tanooki_John's response"

If you post some cool Pokemon pictures and show me some proof, then I can let you join.

Here's one I found on the internet......

Latios and Latias in Yin Yang form.
This person can draw.....

http://pokemon-tcg.com/img/adm...t/popups/Latios_and_Latias.jpg

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 17:19:35

At 3/18/05 06:44 AM, TheCatsLeotards wrote: Bulbasaur attacks with: Insemination for twenty bazillion damage on your ego.

Tanooki_John's response"

Exelent picture of Bulbasaur! Welcome to the club!

Just to let you all know I am only free on Sat, noons 11:30 to 12:00 (tome may vairy)
and Mon thrugh Fri early mornings. (reason for that cause I have work.) (Im occasonally free in the afternoons)

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 17:23:40

At 3/18/05 04:17 PM, Killha wrote: Can I join?

My favorite Pokemon will and always will be Gardevoir

Yes you certanly can, You like Gardevoir, Thats a great pokemon to have. Also if you collect the TCG cards. Welcome to the club.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 17:27:03

At 3/18/05 04:22 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: This club is not deleted? Okay, so here is a card for pokemonforever, assuming if he joins in.

Tanooki_John's response"

Well the anti-flamer screens are nice but can you desighn a card with a name and picture of personal profile? Oh by the way, I will make you a specal member, You can be in charge of the members ID cards, is that ok with you?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 18:20:22

At 3/18/05 05:23 PM, Tanooki_John wrote:
Yes you certanly can, You like Gardevoir, Thats a great pokemon to have. Also if you collect the TCG cards. Welcome to the club.

.......It's a damn good thing that I just restarted collecting the TCG cards......I had been playing the games instead.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 18:21:37

you guys are kinda creepy in a 5 year old fad obsessing crazy way i didnt even know peeps even liked pokemon any more i thought this topic was a joke but apperntly not

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 18:26:30

At 3/18/05 05:19 PM, Tanooki_John wrote:
At 3/18/05 06:44 AM, TheCatsLeotards wrote: Bulbasaur attacks with: Insemination for twenty bazillion damage on your ego.
Tanooki_John's response"

Exelent picture of Bulbasaur! Welcome to the club!

Just to let you all know I am only free on Sat, noons 11:30 to 12:00 (tome may vairy)
and Mon thrugh Fri early mornings. (reason for that cause I have work.) (Im occasonally free in the afternoons)

Jesus Christ you are stupid. If I were you I would read his actual post instead of just look at the picture.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 19:30:57

LOL, exactly how old are everyone who's in the club?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 19:38:01

At 3/18/05 07:30 PM, Demonic_Master wrote: LOL, exactly how old are everyone who's in the club?

Old enough to know how to use proper grammar. the sentence should be " exactly how old IS everyone who's in this club?" No how old are everyone....etc.

Before you have a go at people for either being immature or being 13 or whatever then at leats make sure your spelling and grammar are right.

and if you don't like Poekmon then don't bother posting. Posts like yours don't help anythign and could very well start a flame war and no one wants that.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 19:41:48

At 3/18/05 07:38 PM, -Manic- wrote:
At 3/18/05 07:30 PM, Demonic_Master wrote: LOL, exactly how old are everyone who's in the club?
Old enough to know how to use proper grammar. the sentence should be " exactly how old IS everyone who's in this club?" No how old are everyone....etc.

Before you have a go at people for either being immature or being 13 or whatever then at leats make sure your spelling and grammar are right.

and if you don't like Poekmon then don't bother posting. Posts like yours don't help anythign and could very well start a flame war and no one wants that.

Who cares about damn grammar on AN INTERNET FORUM? People have hard days at work, and want to relax. Grammar is the least of my worries.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 19:45:31

Who cares about damn grammar on AN INTERNET FORUM? People have hard days at work, and want to relax. Grammar is the least of my worries.

I care about grammar on an internet forum stupid eys but Im an amateur writer and any from of bad grammar annoys me . It's annoying when you have to read something and then translate into standard english just cause the poster used the word "are" when they should have sued the word "is" besides if you don't use correct grammar it just makes you loook like a complete retard who can't write for shit.

And you are not the only perosn who comes here to relax after a hard day at work or whatever and the other people are quite capable of using correct grammar so you should be able to aswell.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 19:47:11

Oh my god, relax. I know and you know I am fully capable, but my posts do not have to be translated because of a little mistake. You are taking this too seriously, so please drop it.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 19:55:02

At 3/18/05 07:47 PM, Demonic_Master wrote: Oh my god, relax. I know and you know I am fully capable, but my posts do not have to be translated because of a little mistake. You are taking this too seriously, so please drop it.

I am relaxed. if I wasn't I'd be more in your face then you could imagine. its only the internet so it doesn't really matter it sjust that good grammar is a pet peeve of mine. and Yes your'e right your posts don't need to be translated because of yuor mistake but it still makes oyu look like an idiot if you don't use the correct grammar so maybe chekcing would be a good idea. :-) But Some advice for you.

If your in C and C and you see a club that is about soemthign yuo don't like or find stupid then don't post in it cause chances are your post won't be welcome if its a completley confliting with the Clubs opinions.

And with that i shall bid you adieu.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 20:13:08

I'll TAKE that as a REAL question and a TRICK question

.........click on the profile button to find out......

(duh)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-18 21:37:45

Sure i'll join :)

Btw: To all the stupid flammers out there...i'm sorry to say that your endless hours trying to make people feel bad about what they do and don't like are worthless and retarded...Although sometime pokemon can be a little kidish it is still a very good anime show if you can keep an open mind while watching it.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-19 00:25:40

At 3/18/05 06:26 PM, DumbFuckinPoserClock wrote: Jesus Christ you are stupid. If I were you I would read his actual post instead of just look at the picture.

Hey man, don't be hatin' on all us poképlayas. Holler.

I love pokémon, I drew this picture of Weedle, Likey?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-19 11:07:51

OMG!! POKEMON IS THE COOLEST THING
Characters:

ASH: Ash is a young pimp from the small trash can of Pallet Town, whose ambition is to be recognized as the greatest dumb ass the world has ever seen. His homosexual spirit is remarkable for his age, and he is dumb enough to respect the delicate balance between Pokémon and their hermapherdite trainers.

BROCK: Brock is the mutsy leader of the gays bar in Pewter City. He specializes in gay-type Pokémon, which Ash will have to overcome to earn Brock's love . Brock has the power to love new man trainers in the official association of Pokémon trainers, the Pokémon League.

MISTY: Don't let her fat fingers fool you; Misty is a serious fart trainer with a powerful collection of toenail clipings. Through hard rocks and the ground, she become the worlds stupidest person and the 69th Leader in Cerulean City. If Ash can defeat her, he will earn the old fish as a reward.

GARY: Gary is professor Cock's lover and Ash lifelong rival. He would like nothing more than to see Ash nude, and Gary appears gay throughout Ash's journey to challenge him to do it all night long . For Ash to become the World's Greatest fag Trainer, he must defeat Gary in a final battle in his bed.

I'm a flammer, now I don't see a bullet in my entire body,
WHERE IS THE DAMN BULLET!!!!!

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-19 11:17:58

At 3/18/05 05:27 PM, Tanooki_John wrote:
Tanooki_John's response"

Well the anti-flamer screens are nice but can you desighn a card with a name and picture of personal profile? Oh by the way, I will make you a specal member, You can be in charge of the members ID cards, is that ok with you?

Cool. I am on my way to design a card.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-19 12:11:57

At 3/19/05 11:07 AM, Labrador wrote:
I'm a flammer, now I don't see a bullet in my entire body,

*pulls out two rocket launchers and points them at your direction*
Why use bullets when I can just light a rocket.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-19 12:13:58

At 3/18/05 09:37 PM, All_ur_base123 wrote: Sure i'll join :)

Btw: To all the stupid flammers out there...i'm sorry to say that your endless hours trying to make people feel bad about what they do and don't like are worthless and retarded...Although sometime pokemon can be a little kidish it is still a very good anime show if you can keep an open mind while watching it.

Tanooki_John's response"

Thanks for supporting the club with your thoughts against those flamers. Thats what ruined the Pokemon fan thread,Oh, and Welcome to the club.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-19 12:22:05

At 3/19/05 11:07 AM, Labrador wrote: I'm a flammer, now I don't see a bullet in my entire body,

Tanooki_John's response"

Hey, what in the hell are you trying to do, Flame a club? If you want to flame us, do it somewhere else and dont post your crap to us cause we dont need to know how stupid you are!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-19 12:28:31

At 3/19/05 11:17 AM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote:
At 3/18/05 05:27 PM, Tanooki_John wrote:

Tanooki_John : Well the anti-flamer screens are nice but can you desighn a card with a name and picture of personal profile? Oh by the way, I will make you a specal member, You can be in charge of the members ID cards, is that ok with you?
Dark_Volcano_Sam : Cool. I am on my way to design a card.
Tanooki_John: Great! Thanks alot. I am looking foward to it.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-19 14:07:05

I am not sure what card you have in mind. So, here is a template of a member's card that resembles out of a Pokedex. Do you like it?

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature