Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 07:06 AM Reply

At 3/29/05 07:02 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
What the hell!? NO FLAMERS ALLOWED HERE!! The Tanooki_John's Pro-Pokemon club dosent tollerate with this crap! We are all old enough to know the facts now bone your ass out of here, your not welcome in here, Killha, give this guy the boot!

okay, that picture was the worst defence i ever did see...try to be more original, end never say "hunt you doun with guns"or somthing like that.

MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 07:13 AM Reply

Thank you Majin you are making me Hate you less And your right about the picture thing taht the wourse club defense ever ill leave you guys be now okay

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 07:15 AM Reply

At 3/29/05 07:13 AM, The_Bone_Thug wrote: Thank you Majin you are making me Hate you less And your right about the picture thing taht the wourse club defense ever ill leave you guys be now okay

that's okay....i gess...=/

Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 12:23 PM Reply

I hear you Bahmut7, Sure chachibenji, you can join us. Welcome to the club.

BBS Signature
Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 12:24 PM Reply

At 3/29/05 07:06 AM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote:
What the hell!? NO FLAMERS ALLOWED HERE!! The Tanooki_John's Pro-Pokemon club dosent tollerate with this crap! We are all old enough to know the facts now bone your ass out of here, your not welcome in here, Killha, give this guy the boot!
okay, that picture was the worst defence i ever did see...try to be more original, end never say "hunt you doun with guns"or somthing like that.

That pic, I didnt create, you may want to ask Bahmut7 or Dark_Volcano_Sam. Either one created that pic.

BBS Signature
Rufus-Chamberlain
Rufus-Chamberlain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 12:26 PM Reply

damn right boner better not come back.

Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 12:29 PM Reply

At 3/29/05 04:55 AM, TheCatsLeotards wrote: My latest creation. I really put a lot of work into this one, so don't make fun of me.

It's ok I suppose. As long as I can reconise it Ill know what it is , and if its legit, I can relate to that, How did you like my drawing? It took me 3 days (especally over easter ) Oh by the way members, I should have posted this earlier, Hope you had a HAPPY EASTER!

BBS Signature
RazorHawk
RazorHawk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 03:58 PM Reply

*Phew*

Thank God the flaming that goes on in the other thread in General Board doesn't happen here.

Seems like your club has become quite big, Tanooki_John.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature
Killha
Killha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 04:12 PM Reply

At 3/29/05 06:23 AM, The_Bone_Thug wrote: Wait wats the Point Trying to talk to you idiots cause you cant understand a word im saying cause you a bunch of Morons who having grown out of a fad its like you guys not growing out of wetting your bed Fucking morons

Bone!!!!!!
Not Here, don't make an ass out of yourself!!!!.....that's ALL I'm sayin'......

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 06:36 PM Reply

I have fianlly started to slooooowly create my sapphire team.

By first entry Absol, considering he's dark I can worry a bit less about the over use of Psychic pokemon, plus he can learn/use alot of other types of TMs. Besides it looks cool *Yes my team must always look ever cool or um? cute lol*, and has good stats considering it came from 2 high level Absols.
It's just so unfair, I can't get my favorite pokemon on this game =/

Well I don't want to make this post all about my team plans for Sapphire =/ That would just be plain boring right lol Anyone else constructed a good team for any of the games lately? And um? What names do you all use when naming your pokemon? =)

Oh and anyone else getting that pokemon RPG for the gamecube when it gets out? ^^ Finally a real pokemon RPG on a big system =)

Killha
Killha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 08:16 PM Reply

Chill Chill Chill.......
I got a schedule....I'm not here 24/7....
I got school and sleep......

Killha
Killha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 08:18 PM Reply

At 3/29/05 06:36 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
Oh and anyone else getting that pokemon RPG for the gamecube when it gets out? ^^ Finally a real pokemon RPG on a big system =)

Are you talking about Pokemon Colosseum.....If you are....
Then it's already out...

voodoochile420
voodoochile420
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 12:50 AM Reply

hey im not gonna just bash you or whatever im just gonna ask you something. What is the allure of pokemon for you all that you spend so much time on it and even create an online club for it? I realize its always cool to find people with similar interests and things like that but something that is seemingly so, in my own oppinion, juvinille and trivial such as a trading card/game/television show seems to me to be counterprouductive and i just feel that you guys may be missing out on some things that are greater and much more fufilling. I must make an admission however it does take at least a marginal amount of fortitude and character to put up with all the shit that some of these one line hate spewing people put forth. I mean most of them are not serious you must realize and their just trying to get a rise out of you. But the ones that are thats just kinda sad that they put that little thought into something so negative. Because negativity is a strong force indeed. Hell i can sure say that i played that damn game when i was younger and was pretty much obssesed by it. But it did nothing for me the friends i made they were all superficial and conditional and i felt cool because i was doing something that so many other people were also participating in. It actually became a problem i always had fights with my parents about the stupid fuckin cards and i got made fun of for it in school of course. But i did not stop doing that and all other piecemeal irrelevent hobbies/activities because i got made fun of or felt stupid i quit because i found things more important and coincidentally more socially acceptable to my surprise even. Basically i grew up but im not just telling you to grow up in this long long long fucken thing (im tripping right now on drugs in case you havent noticed : ) Im telling you to search for who you really fucken are and dont be swallowed and consumed by the first thing that is attractive to you. You have to find something that makes you feel right that makes everything okay. You have to find your real passion. I realize that most of you are not completley devoted to this thing and you have normal constructive lives of many trades and interests and if you play a little pokemon on the side or whatever thats fucken fine. As long as it makes you happy and is true to who you want to be and to what you feel your potentials are. But if thats one of the few things you do and it interfears with your personal life(no offence but i dont know one broad who would hook up with a guy 18+ that plays pokemon or someother thing like that) then i think you should look for something that is a little more you not who you want to be or the kid inside of you that should have died a long time ago wants to stay as but you the real you your fucking essence. People dont look down on you just becacuse you play pokemon. They look down on you because they see you tying your self down and limit the ingenuity and capacites of the human lifeform and entity. It makes you seem as if your stuck in some other sugar coated world where no one grows up and immaturity is the norm and standard. Well in closing im not asking you to actually just quit playing the stupid game just cos i dont like it or whatever blah blah bullshit your accustomed to hearing here. Im just asking you to analyze your self and see if such a seemingly silly and matterless thing really matters to you. If you can find somethig that your really good at. But if it does then cool man just dont take it so serious and dont let fuckers jive on you 'bout it. If you feel that its an essential part of your life and worth all the hassle and b/s and stigma then fucking go for it. Hell catch a fucking pikachu for me. Peace JASON

AdelbertSteiner
AdelbertSteiner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 01:21 AM Reply

Hell, you make a psychologistic point, but everyone has their own interests. I mean, geez, I hate the show, the cards, and the GC games. BUT I do still enjoy the GB game. Everyone played that game, age didnt matter. Now it is a thing of the past, in the publics eyes. But there are a lot of us that still enjoy it. It doesn't rule our lives. Why not go to the Final Fantasy club and speak to them? There are people that think that is Juvenile as well. It is always a matter of opinion. Your opinion just so happens to be that Pokemon is a juvenile game. Others in the world think it is just gay. We just so happen to like it. Besides, if there was a girl that would judge me based on something so TRIVIAL AND TEMPORARY AND SMALL as a game is one Bitch I wouldn't like to even look at. Those kinds of views are opinionated, superficial, and unimportant to most other people. And for the record, I'm spoken for :P BUT, I respect your opinion, but that is just all it is, an opinion. And opinions are meant to be held by people but not forced on others. AND, no, if someone were to try to psychoanalyze me based on what games I play I would flip them the bird and tell em to screw off. People just dont have the right to judge others, escpecially based on something like Video Games, or any other form of entertainment media for that matter. We are not being "swallowed" by the "first thing that appeals to us". And even if we are, so what? No living being on this earth has the right to judge others, no matter what it is concerning. A game like Pokemon does NOT "limit ingenuity", as you say. No form of media can coerce the persona and potential of anyone whos lives are worth anything. Seriously, don't you have anything better to do than to question what we enjoy? No. You're right, you're not flaming us, but you're damn close. Your post is simply counterproductive and non-helpful to us. We really don't care. Please don't post again unless it is a kinder thing to say. Sorry, but thats the truth. Now leave us alone. Besides, I prefer to think that I just have more BALLS than the next guy to publicly voice my enjoyment for a game that is viewed as "childish" and yet here I am, already having a part time job and an application to junior college. So, in the end, your arguement holds no ground. Sorry:P
Better luck next time.

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 03:54 AM Reply

At 3/30/05 12:50 AM, voodoochile420 wrote: stuff

well...am i childish wen i play games like pokémon? mario?
kirby?
will you bash me becuse i have a "kiddy" console like gamecube?
it hapens to be that i play those games to play other things then horror games like resident evil and silent hill.
i'm 19, and i only play pokémon games once and a wile, becuse it's an easy to understand game were i can lose hours in it.

and "let the iner child die?"
are you even sure what you are talking about?
what are you if you can't even enjoy somthing simple like a cartoon or somthing? (even if i hate the pokémon show...)

i'm now kinda adicted to the card game Yu-Gi-Oh!, and i'm playing it agains people of the same age, and younger...but finding someone of the same age is hard becuse they will instantly turn somthing like that doun becuse of the cartoon.
and let me tell you, most of these games are to hard for a child to understand 100%.

so in the end, i do whatever i like.
....so that makes me a rebbel! XD

Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 06:10 AM Reply

At 3/29/05 03:58 PM, Neo_Pikachu wrote: *Phew*

Thank God the flaming that goes on in the other thread in General Board doesn't happen here.

Thank you for the compliment! Im glad to see you here, how would you like to become a member of this club? We definently need another type of manager or flamer guard or just someone. I was wondering about Dark_Volcano_Sam, he hasnt posted like over a week and im starting to get worried.

BBS Signature
Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 06:15 AM Reply

At 3/29/05 06:36 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: I have fianlly started to slooooowly create my sapphire team.

By first entry Absol, considering he's dark I can worry a bit less about the over use of Psychic pokemon, plus he can learn/use alot of other types of TMs. Besides it looks cool *Yes my team must always look ever cool or um? cute lol*, and has good stats considering it came from 2 high level Absols.
It's just so unfair, I can't get my favorite pokemon on this game =/

I never caught an Absol yet. And as for your team, im sorry. I know I tried to get my old pokemon with the new, but too bad you cant transfer pokemon gold and silver with Ruby and Saphire.

Well I don't want to make this post all about my team plans for Sapphire =/ That would just be plain boring right lol Anyone else constructed a good team for any of the games lately? And um? What names do you all use when naming your pokemon? =)

Nah, dont worry, Im sure they wont get borred. Im sure some members can help you with some team problems.

I would definently look foward to it, when it hits the stores, Im getting it!

BBS Signature
McPaper
McPaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Programmer
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 06:21 AM Reply

Guys stop the flaming whats this going to prove?

BBS Signature
Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 06:22 AM Reply

Guess what, Im working on a new drawing and will try to send it here soon. I also included a pic of my pokemon card collection even though it dosent look like that anymore. Its way bigger now. This is just an old picture of my collection.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 06:43 AM Reply

At 3/29/05 03:58 PM, Neo_Pikachu wrote: *Phew*

Ah yes, welcome! This club has had a nice start with the exception of an odd flamer or two. I was getting fed up with the flamers myself.

At 3/29/05 06:36 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: I have fianlly started to slooooowly create my sapphire team.

Ah, I remember my Sapphire team. I still have the team, but I tried to raiser around 18 Pokemon to level 100, but that was way over the top. I mean, training and training and training isn't very good, so I got a little bored playing. However, I might add some Pokemon to Sapphire from Colosseum once I get everything done on that game.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

McPaper
McPaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Programmer
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 07:16 AM Reply

The topic in the general has been locked :)

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 07:23 AM Reply

At 3/30/05 07:16 AM, McPaper wrote: The topic in the general has been locked :)

About fucking time that topic got locked. Is it me or was RedCircle the only BBS mod to reply in that thread? O_o

Formerly Bahamut

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 10:41 AM Reply

Killha-No, not Colosseum. I mean they are makinga REAL rpg for the gamecube for pokemon =D

Tanooki-Yeah Absol an be a pain to find at times =/ Couldn't beleave my luck that I was able to catch both a male and female one. Took awhile though.
Yeah I want my old 2 Scissor 4 scyther team back ^^ Hey whats your favorite anyway? =)
yeah same here I want that RPG =D finally 3D full pokemon RPG ^^

Bahamut-That must have been insaine to try, I can't imagien how many hours that woudl take. They really need better training gfrounds for higher level pokemon.

Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 12:48 PM Reply

At 3/30/05 07:23 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 3/30/05 07:16 AM, McPaper wrote: The topic in the general has been locked :)
About fucking time that topic got locked. Is it me or was RedCircle the only BBS mod to reply in that thread? O_o

I knew that was going to happen one of these days. Maybe for the better anyways. There was just too many flamers and people posting discusting pics and nOOb posts and hate messages. What a sad waste.

BBS Signature
voodoochile420
voodoochile420
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 12:50 PM Reply

At 3/30/05 01:21 AM, chachibenjix5z wrote: very well thought out rebuttal

Hey man i meant nothing bad by any of that. I wasnt judging you. I was trying to see if any one would respond with an intelligent ansewer and assure me that you dont really take it as seriously as i thought you did. I just know of some people who have made stuff like that and video games their entire lives and i dont understand it. I guess if i came across as being an ass i didnt intend to. I was tripping afterall. I drank a bottle of cough medicine. Haha yeah so i cannot judge you and was not trying to because im in no place. Im a drug user haha. That carries a lot more stigma than someone who plays card games and shit. Dont worry about any of those other fucks man. Its sad but there are certain prejudices that i feel we will never overcome. Like calling someone a nerd because we feel were cooler than them or avoiding someone by the way they look. My only oppinion on you guys is that your goofy but thats okay as long as your having fun and all. I guess you guys are like the new generation Trekies. Haha thats cool man whatever. PEACE

AdelbertSteiner
AdelbertSteiner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 02:34 PM Reply

At 3/30/05 12:50 PM, voodoochile420 wrote:

:a nice apology.

S'okay man. We understand, don't we? *flashes da hunting knife* New age Trekkies, huh? Well, better get mah Pikachu ears out and go to the nearest Pokemon convention:).
By the way, that new game, Emerald, I haven't looked into it yet. Are thar any big changes to the formula? Just too lazy to check M'self. :) Thx.

Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 31st, 2005 @ 06:13 AM Reply

Hey Guys, I just finnished my latest drawing, I hope you all will like it. This one took me only 2 days and this has just alittle background. I am also at the same time as I finished this one, Im working on another. I hope you will like this and please tell me what did you think?

BBS Signature
Rufus-Chamberlain
Rufus-Chamberlain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 31st, 2005 @ 07:31 AM Reply

there's some quantum shit going round here. with the two huge posts! i only enjoy the games. i think it's great to choose an army of little hedgeohog type thingys and batter the shit out of other hedgehog type thingys. i just like pokemon. not my fault. just the way it is. go me! :) my favourite always being pikachu. never evolved it and now it's a master in it's own right! got me through the pokemon league.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 31st, 2005 @ 11:57 AM Reply

At 3/30/05 10:41 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Bahamut-That must have been insaine to try, I can't imagien how many hours that woudl take. They really need better training gfrounds for higher level pokemon.

I've spent over 200 hours on Sapphire and I want to spend longer on that game. I know the challenge is insane, but I find getting all 48 Pokemon purified on Colosseum insane enough. :S

At 3/30/05 12:48 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: I knew that was going to happen one of these days. Maybe for the better anyways. There was just too many flamers and people posting discusting pics and nOOb posts and hate messages. What a sad waste.

Also there were certain pictures getting uploaded again and again.

Hey Guys, I just finnished my latest drawing, I hope you all will like it. This one took me only 2 days and this has just alittle background. I am also at the same time as I finished this one, Im working on another. I hope you will like this and please tell me what did you think?

That's very nice. :)

Formerly Bahamut

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club Mar. 31st, 2005 @ 12:12 PM Reply

At 3/31/05 11:57 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I've spent over 200 hours on Sapphire and I want to spend longer on that game. I know the challenge is insane, but I find getting all 48 Pokemon purified on Colosseum insane enough. :S

.....? Um? Purified? Sorry I don't know what you mean exactly lol