00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

733,938 Views | 12,015 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-31 12:18:54

You guys weren't getting enough flames in your "Pokemon fans only" thread in General so you made this club? LOL

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-31 12:44:21

At 3/31/05 12:18 PM, Sakurazukamori wrote: You guys weren't getting enough flames in your "Pokemon fans only" thread in General so you made this club? LOL

Not getting enough flamers? We're fed up with them. Actually, this club dosent need flamers. It needs only people who are reasonable with the subject, so if anyone who dosent like it, and has nothing nice to say, they shouldnt say anything at all. does that sound reasonable to you?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-31 15:55:12

At 3/31/05 12:18 PM, Sakurazukamori wrote: You guys weren't getting enough flames in your "Pokemon fans only" thread in General so you made this club?

And you're point is.......Exactly!!!!
You don't have one........We made this club 'cause have intrest in Pokemon games[at least I do].....
And there's not a DAMN thing that you can or any other flamers can do about it!!!!!!

LOL

Yeah.....I'm laughing at you and your bugged-out user name.....

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-31 18:39:46

At 3/31/05 12:14 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Have you played the Colosseum game yet? Just need to make sure first.

Nope =/ never bothered lol couldn't find it actually lol =D

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-01 06:11:08

At 3/28/05 07:05 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 3/28/05 05:20 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: Oh guys, check out my drawing. TheCatsLotards sends drawings of his, so maybe I should do the same too. I hope you like MY drawing skills. Picture includes 8 pokemon and Psyguy and some of his friends.
Cool =D to bad you had to shrink it for NG though =/ Still it looks god =)

You aughta check out the drawing I posted on page 5, The picture has no Pikachu this time but I added a touch of background this time. It has a few more 3rd generation pokemon in the pic. You members tell me what you guys think of both my pictures I posted, arent they cool?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-01 06:18:57

At 3/31/05 06:39 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 3/31/05 12:14 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Have you played the Colosseum game yet? Just need to make sure first.
Nope =/ never bothered lol couldn't find it actually lol =D

You never played Pokemon Coloseum? I have it at home. (the bonus disc too) Its quite good too, you get to do pokemon battles like in the stadium series but it shows actual trainers in the ring this time, its pretty cool. You get to move your guy around just like an rpg game. As for purifying, acording to the game, there are a pokemon trainer terrorist group called the cyphers who use some sort of contraption of some sort to close a pokemons heart turning them into shadow pokemon, Your guy has to steal them from the trainer and train them yourself to help purify them. (shadow pokemon gain no experiance points and can use this move called shadow rush which has infinite use. but the pokemon may go into a shadow rage which only responds to the command shadow rush plus you cant use items on them) Later in the game you have to go to Celibi,s shrine to do the final purifying touch. How does that sound?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-01 10:13:55

At 4/1/05 06:18 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
You never played Pokemon Coloseum? I have it at home. (the bonus disc too) Its quite good too, you get to do pokemon battles like in the stadium series but it shows actual trainers in the ring this time, its pretty cool. You get to move your guy around just like an rpg game. As for purifying, acording to the game, there are a pokemon trainer terrorist group called the cyphers who use some sort of contraption of some sort to close a pokemons heart turning them into shadow pokemon, Your guy has to steal them from the trainer and train them yourself to help purify them. (shadow pokemon gain no experiance points and can use this move called shadow rush which has infinite use. but the pokemon may go into a shadow rage which only responds to the command shadow rush plus you cant use items on them) Later in the game you have to go to Celibi,s shrine to do the final purifying touch. How does that sound?

lets make this shorter:
pokémon's you get in that game are evil, and are almost of no use.
up untill the point you get them to become "good", and then they will act like a normal pokémon for the rest of the game.

oh, and you start with my 2 favorit evee evolutions in the game: umbreon and espeon.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-01 12:43:19

At 4/1/05 10:13 AM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote:
lets make this shorter:
pokémon's you get in that game are evil, and are almost of no use.
up untill the point you get them to become "good", and then they will act like a normal pokémon for the rest of the game.

oh, and you start with my 2 favorit evee evolutions in the game: umbreon and espeon.

Actually, the truth is, the pokemon are turned into shadow pokemon from the cyphers but that dosent make the pokemon evil, just there hearts are closed, and when they go into shadow rage, you cant give them items and cannot use hold items properly. If you try to tell them to do another move while there in hyper mode, they either use another move without permission or attack the trainer.(either you or the opponent.) The girl can see a pokemon thats been shadowsized. Shadow pokemon do have some use however, but you have to train them. You can even get masaging perfumes from the girls hometown and I recomend the most expensive one, try that on a shadow pokemon to help it open its heart before taking it to Celibi's shrine. The 2 first Eevee evolved pokemon, yes they are fine pokemon to have.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-01 13:29:39

i love every pokemon game and HAVE THEM ALL

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-01 14:38:02

At 4/1/05 06:18 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: How does that sound?

Ah ok then =D

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-01 17:12:51

At 4/1/05 01:29 PM, flamesvamp wrote: i love every pokemon game and HAVE THEM ALL

Well good for you! Were looking for more members to join. We still need girl members too so we dont look like some all guy club, but I hope you enjoy yourself here. Welcome to the club.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-02 09:12:03

At 4/1/05 01:29 PM, flamesvamp wrote: i love every pokemon game and HAVE THEM ALL

not. posibel.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-02 09:23:59

Heh, so far, I've got 22 Pokemon purified, but I didn't feel like playing on it last night. And trying to get the Pokemon to get to the final lock takes ages. I'm spending a few hours trying to get the Pokemon ready open the door to its heart.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-02 10:35:41

yo i like tyranitar can i join?????

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-02 11:49:25

I Already beat the game....
I would've if my file wasn't courrupted....

As soon as I beated it....My damn File was courrupted....

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-02 11:50:27

At 4/2/05 10:35 AM, supershadic1 wrote: yo i like tyranitar can i join?????

Yeah...You can join....I guess

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-02 11:56:17

Sure, I hope you remain active in this club. And I agree, Tyranitar is a very good Pokemon.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-02 12:39:01

At 4/2/05 12:15 PM, ThreeStar wrote: Now, psychic is strong against poison, but weak against ghost and bug... So that cancels out, right? >_< What's another Pokémon I could use to beat his Alakazam? I only have a few days left until the tournament.

I'd use a Dragon or another Psychic against it. But thats just me.

And you have no dark pokemon? Or steel even? those would be even better. Because I don't care what they say, Psychic will rip apart a Ghost and bug pokemon.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-02 13:06:09

At 4/2/05 12:15 PM, ThreeStar wrote:
Now, psychic is strong against poison, but weak against ghost and bug... So that cancels out, right? >_< What's another Pokémon I could use to beat his Alakazam? I only have a few days left until the tournament.

ha.
bug and ghost are pafetic.
sure, they are super efective against psychic, but do you know a good move from those 2 types?
only like 2 or 3.
it's not worth it.
you are even better off with a fighting type pokémon becuse of one thing; psychic types mosty have weak defence.

depending on what games you are talking about, i can say the best pokémons to use.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-02 13:32:02

If Killha has no problem with that so neither do I. You can join I guess. (we need as much members as we can get) Welcome to the club.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-02 21:00:58

may i be a hunter a pokemon hunter whoever does something bad contact me at lemosha@hotmail.com

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-02 21:36:16

At 4/2/05 11:50 AM, Killha wrote:

solve a riddle what pokemon sleeps all day its big and on jym leader has it why am i telling you this because when you become a hunter you have now

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-02 22:46:47

At 4/2/05 09:36 PM, supershadic1 wrote:
At 4/2/05 11:50 AM, Killha wrote:
solve a riddle what pokemon sleeps all day its big and on jym leader has it why am i telling you this because when you become a hunter you have now

A Snorlax?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-03 04:47:30

At 4/2/05 09:36 PM, supershadic1 wrote:

you're not making alot of sense here...but...snorelax?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-03 15:34:42

you are wrong

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-03 15:35:49

At 4/3/05 03:34 PM, ultrasonic3 wrote: you are wrong

Okay, then. Praytell, oh right one, what is the right answer?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-03 15:51:43

ok the pokemon is big the gym leader that has it is norman its slaking

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-03 16:01:28

At 4/3/05 03:51 PM, ultrasonic3 wrote: ok the pokemon is big the gym leader that has it is norman its slaking

oh realy, the hints you gave were so bad, there was no-way to get what you are actuly talking about...

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-03 17:06:27

At 4/3/05 03:51 PM, ultrasonic3 wrote: ok the pokemon is big the gym leader that has it is norman its slaking

do you even speak english? what guy is on ng can't speak english and is a n00b? anyone know this one?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-03 18:54:17

So um? The Pokemon Collesum? Can you actually train pokemon? OR is it just the uploading and fighting like Stadium?