00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tdpreston just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

669,020 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-04 02:02:54

Intro done if you guys wanna see it :) (The matrix RPS one) - http://img163.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img163&image=intro2co.swf

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-04 12:52:28

Alright, I need someone to say a few lines for me. I already did one character in a flash but I don't want to do the other character. My friend keeps saying he'll do it but he never gets around to it, I get the feeling he doesn't really wanna.

First, I gotta warn ya. I'm not a super great artist and my toon probably won't make it to the front page but it might. I need someone to say a couple lines for this punk guy. He has a balled head and piercings and dresses like a punk, he says "dude" and stuff a lot, he works at a music store. Use you best judgement on what he should sound like. Just make sure you have a nice mic, no popping and stuff. It doesn't matter what format the files are in, I can convert them, but MP3 would be preferred. Anyway, the lines are here, if I change them eventually or something I hope you don't mind doing a few over again. Anyway:

line1: Dude...sir...your store just got robbed dude!

line2: I know, it's wierd. You better get over here, dude.

line3: Yeah, turns out we are missing a bass guitar, a bass drum, a bass speaker, a tuba and a string bass.

line4: Yeah, but that's not the wierdest part. They left a note!

If anyone is up to it just email me at cliftoje@fuse.net

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-04 12:55:07

At 3/4/05 12:52 PM, TripleArrow wrote:

:: line3: Yeah, turns out we are missing a bass guitar, a bass drum, a bass speaker, a tuba and a string bass.

actually, instead of bass speaker, say "subwoofer".

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-04 13:01:05

Hey guys, I'm a bit new. Is it ok if I still join? Any way here's my info

-Age range: NOt sure, probably anything older than a kid to old man
-Specialties: Villain voices, announcers, hissy voices,
-Resume URL: I don’t have any as of yet.
-Example(s) of your voice : I gotta find a place
-Ways to contact you: Blade4566 at rogers.com
-A little about me: Well I've done voice acting for fun for a bit, I would usually just get my crappy mic, hit record and start making crap up.

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-04 14:10:41

I wish people were looking for more cartoony voices. It seems alot are looking for serious ones, and alot of people on here can do that i.e. Frogs, Kagome, Isca, etc. I'm more into the cartoony voices.

If anyone needs that sort of thing, my demo is on my sig.

-Eric

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-04 19:33:18

If anyone wants to try out for my toon (details above this post somewhere) this is your last chance, I'll wait till tomorrow and then use the guy who already auditioned. So send me you samples sometime today or early tomorrow if you want to try out for the part.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-04 22:03:39

vashtsakared: Haha, thanks! I'm glad somebody noticed that I did the David Attenborough-style narration voice for the NGVAC roster page! And yes, that was indeed me in Xin. I was Legend, the guy in the white suit. Pimpin'.

TripleArrow: Just post whatever details you want updated here and it'll be up in the next update! Hopefully. Just to make sure I get it, however, you'd probably want to email me what you want changed, as well. Makes it easier on me than hunting through all the posts for a random update.

LazyKenny: Actually, just having A sampler would be good enough. Making a GREAT sampler would be a nice touch, but the sheer act of having a demonstration of what voices you can do (whether good, bad or just plain ugly) would be good on its own.

nadownsus: Your profile will be added to the roster, later. It's impressive, though. You're 13, have a resume AND the fortitude to actually put together a sampler instead of just saying you can do certain voices without an ounce of proof? Nicely done, there!

-Frogs-: Lap up the attention while you still can! The time will come when you'll BEG to be reccomended for random projects! Or you'll just have too much on your plate at one time and will be happy to slip out of the limelight to do your own thing. Whichever. And I think you'll be voicing Randoh as a guy only, while Isca as "Yuna" will have the majority of Randoh's lines while he's masquerading as Rina's sister. I think. I dunno, but hearing a guy doing a falsetto to pass himself off as a girl doesn't really work for me.... O.o

ffej_illeniloM: Your profile will be added to the roster, later.

Isca: I want you to moan for ME..... @_@

Masquerade_X: Yes, got the email, and got the latest chapters of Pretty Face that I was missing before. But now I have them all to the current one! YES!

Punk_clock: Your profile will be added to the roster, later.

RLL_BABY: It's not exactly too late to expand your range, you know. While there's a fundamental difference between styles of voiceovers, the ability to act is something that's consistent in all of them. Plus, I see as many humorous/cartoony style flashes around here as I do the more serious ones....

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-04 22:09:15

Damnit! First time I ever got to the top of the page of something and I didn't bother to put a link to the Newgrounds' Voice Acting Club Roster (even though it's in my sig and all). Well anyway.... Here it is! For those of you curious to see who's in the NGVAC as it stands now, or for those looking for a voice actor to star in your flash:

THE NEWGROUNDS VOICE ACTING CLUB ROSTER

This double-post was made with love. Please don't kill the love. Make <3 not H8.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-05 00:27:17

agh, I don't know what is wrong with me, I have been unable to properly host my samples on the web >_< I'm such a noob. Can anyone help me out? I don't know weather it's cause I'm tired or something I'm over looking but I just can't host these >_<

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-05 00:32:54

Omahdon, do I detect a hint of jealousy?.. no I guess I don't - it's just that I always wanted an arch nemesis. I suppose we'll let The Matrix RPS determine the winner (Shit, your Smith is better than my Neo...)

As for Pretty Face, I'm not sure how it's gonna work. It could work with me just as Randoh as a dude, but I'd kinda like to act opposite you in the scenes with the doctor. Then have Isca do all the school scenes, maybe have some funny back and forth voices with us when he/she flips out. But whatever, being in it at all is cool tho.

If we're gonna be rivals, we'll need an "I'll get you next time Gadget... NEXTTIME!!!***shakes fist***" style closing for our posts. Any ideas?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-05 01:14:35

My friend can do an AWESOME Neo ... Or Keanu for that matter. He's here right now. I'll get him to record something.

-Eric

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-05 01:34:35

At 3/4/05 10:03 PM, Omahdon wrote: Isca: I want you to moan for ME..... @_@

*laughs* Sorry. The only who who gets to hear the real moans are my boyfriend. ;)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-05 01:44:32

Here's the Keanu impression I was mentioning earlier:

Keanu Matrix Voice

-Eric

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-05 03:33:17

Hey frogs i can clear up how you being randoh is going to work well when yuna/randoh is talking it will be isca and when yuna/randoh is thinking it will be you yup thats the way it will work trust me it will be fine you'll get to do scenes with manabe sometime in the future.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-05 03:41:37

Or will you? you never know not even me i was crazy enough to do a project of converting manga to flash with a cancelled yes thats right cancelled manga and it stops half way through the story (DAMN IT) so you might never get the chance to do a scene with manabe ever....Anyways yeah just wanted to clear that up

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-05 04:43:57

At 3/3/05 10:14 PM, TVs_Slayer wrote: Hey Kagome, did you get that e-mail yet, or are you still working on it? Or are my e-mails too random and unclear? Or does the dialogue suck? Or am I asking too many pointless questions?

Yes yes I got it! XD The anime convention was tonight and it was...crazy..but so much fun so yeah i will work on it tomorrow i just need to FINALLY get some sleep lmao

And for the person who talked about serious voices....well actually I do cartoon voices too, I love playing random high-pitched hyper anime girls.

+ My FLCL full episode fandub is done. :)

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-05 13:17:08

=UPDATE=
I redid my roster profile. It contains HTML and I'm not sure if you can just copy it but they are the same links as in my other profile. Anyway, when you update the roster maybe you can change mine. NEW ROSTER PROFILE:

-Your name or screen name: TripleArrow
-Age range: I can do anything from little kids (kinda) to old guys, pretty much any age.
-Specialties: I can do a lot of types of voices and many accents, my voice sample is not all the voices I can do but quite a few of them.
-Resume URL: in this I play the pink guy
in this I play the blonde guy
-Example(s) of your voice: here a few voices I can do
-Ways to contact you: email me at cliftoje@fuse.net

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-05 14:02:31

At 3/5/05 04:43 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote:
+ My FLCL full episode fandub is done. :)

Great, can't wait until you send it to me. ^__^

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-05 15:44:20

I'm in! And here's the information:
My name:Nirre
Age Range:13-16
Specialities:Quite LOW voice,evil laughter
Examples:Nope,sorry.don't know anywhere to put them...

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-05 15:58:10

ok im in
My name:sophie culton
Gender:female (yes its says male in my profile because of my dumb brother...)
Age Range:10-16
Specialities:quite high voice be good at a little kid or somthing
Examples:none have no where to put them

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-05 22:17:53

Ok updates(sorta) version of my profile

-Age range: NOt sure, probably anything older than a kid to old man
-Specialties: Villain voices, announcers, hissy voices, strange misc.
-Resume URL: I got the role of the punk employee in triple arrow's project thing
-Example(s) of your voice : I gotta find a place; I suck at finding good hosting sites, but I have tones of recordings on my hd(didn't mention this last time)
-Ways to contact you: Blade4566 at rogers.com
-A little about me: Well I've done voice acting for fun for a bit, I would usually just get my crappy mic, hit record and start making crap up.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-06 05:07:36

At 3/5/05 03:44 PM, poison_well wrote: I'm in! And here's the information:
My name:Nirre
Age Range:13-16
Specialities:Quite LOW voice,evil laughter
Examples:Nope,sorry.don't know anywhere to put them...

oops...i was suppose to put my age range 13-30 i don't know why put that o_O

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-06 12:32:00

i tried the flash forum, but that didnt work, so now i try here

i urgently need one or two male voice actors for my upcoming resident evil spoof
the main voice needed is for Carlos (outta resident evil 3) and for barry (i think hes in 1)
if you are interested please email me or respond below
a preview of the artwork + animation can be found here
www.freewebs.com/flashhounds/temp.htm
this preview is part of 6 sketches, there is no sound and nothing really happens, but i cant fully animate it until i have all the v/a
cheers

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-06 12:34:14

sure I'd be interested, but sadly I haven't played RE; what do you look for in Barry?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-06 13:10:13

At 3/6/05 12:34 PM, Shock_Dingo wrote: sure I'd be interested, but sadly I haven't played RE; what do you look for in Barry?

barry only does a few lines, and his voice is kinda deep and hardman-ish
if that makes sense

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-06 13:37:45

At 3/6/05 12:32 PM, moonhog wrote: the main voice needed is for Carlos (outta resident evil 3) and for barry (i think hes in 1)

I got your email, I haven't played RE either and don't know what they sound like, anyone know of a website where I can hear those characters voices?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-06 14:04:25

I have to encourage people with the RE spoof. The script is HI-larious. :)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-06 14:52:04

I'll give it a shot, are there any test lines for Barry? Thanks in advance

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-06 14:55:50

Shock_Dingo did a voice for me, I don't know what Barry sounds like but I think he can do it. As for Carlos, I'd be glad to do it but DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND VOICE SAMPLES OF CARLOS, I don't know what he sounds like and would like to hear his voice so I can do a better carlos impression.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-06 22:47:25

Name: Liam Berry
screenname: acethedealer
Age range:male or female of about any age
specialties:Random pschopathic people, americans (im english)
MSN: heydudeiluvurband@hotmail.com