00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

out-of-pocket just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Punk Club

120,413 Views | 1,256 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-03 16:48:31

wtf I don't read that shit and I'm fucking biy you ass holes but the defunetion of punk is anarky you s.o.b so if you don't thene your not a gay ass punk and im biy so the gay is to offend you homo haters ok.

"WE HATE LOVE, WE HATE JOY, WE LOVE MONEY" - Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

BBS Signature

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-03 20:12:13

The Clash is probably my second favorite, After Bob Marley. Punk is just real shit

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-03 21:59:45

At 3/3/05 04:48 PM, JoSo wrote: wtf I don't read that shit and I'm fucking biy you ass holes but the defunetion of punk is anarky you s.o.b so if you don't thene your not a gay ass punk and im biy so the gay is to offend you homo haters ok.

Post your message in english please

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-04 08:50:53

At 3/3/05 04:48 PM, JoSo wrote: wtf I don't read that shit and I'm fucking biy you ass holes but the defunetion of punk is anarky you s.o.b so if you don't thene your not a gay ass punk and im biy so the gay is to offend you homo haters ok.

A) you're a homophobe, and i don't like homophobes.
B) what the fuck are you talking about.
C) Define anarchy.
D) The defunetion (definition) of punk is not anarchy.
E) Anarchy is a different thing to nihilisim, whic is probably what you think anarchy is.
F) I don't give i shit if you're biy (bi).
G) learn how to spell, buy yourself a dictionary or something.

BBS Signature

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-05 07:30:42

well you stinking nazi shithead, the definitin of punk isnt anarchy...
there is no exact definiton of punk, but i would so most "punks" is nihilists, not fucking anarchists...
Anarchy had a cool logo, so now everyone uses an a with a circle around it, not knowing the meaning of it....
i dunno if you know what nihilism is, and if you don't you can just fuck off.
and talking about homo haters, out of what you wrote, i could manage to see you calls us homos, and Then you claim we are homo haters....
what the hell is that supposed to mean?
and i'm not gay...i have a fucking chick.
and if you ain't got anything better to do than throwing shitballs, you can just fuck off, you wanker

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-05 21:32:51

link maybe?

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-05 22:43:06

At 3/5/05 09:40 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 3/5/05 09:32 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: link maybe?
Why, certainly. This Is Entertainment.

That was an assault on my ears. Try upping the quality. It was just noise

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-05 23:20:06

Im joining.

I like older Punk. 70's-80's and 1 new punk band, Flogging Molly

I'll list my faves!

1. The Clash
2. Flogging Molly
3. Stiff Little Fingers
4. Sex Pistols
5. Dead Kennedy's
6. Dead Boys

Some of my faves, ya i like more.

I dont think there r any REAl punk bands today, if there r any they r underground.

Greenday is definatley not punk....:)

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-06 03:59:37

At 3/5/05 11:21 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 3/5/05 11:20 PM, Gregg_Dix wrote:
I'd say that I am in 2 bands that you could call Punk. Neither of us have gotten gigs yet. I have audio in the portal. :)

lol, sweet, i play music too, i play drums

ur stuff in the audio portal is weird dude, u need a better mic.

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-06 06:52:39

At 3/5/05 11:20 PM, Gregg_Dix wrote: Im joining.

I'll list my faves!

1. The Clash

yay

2. Flogging Molly

I dunno them

3. Stiff Little Fingers

yay

4. Sex Pistols

yay

5. Dead Kennedy's

dont know em

6. Dead Boys

dont know em

I dont think there r any REAl punk bands today, if there r any they r underground.

I've yet to find them

Hell no. Bubblegum punk.

BBS Signature

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-06 10:03:03

At 3/5/05 11:20 PM, Gregg_Dix wrote: Im joining.

I'll list my faves!

1. The Clash
2. Flogging Molly
3. Stiff Little Fingers
4. Sex Pistols
5. Dead Kennedy's
6. Dead Boys

welcome to ze club...

dude..fuck i was at a concert last night..
at some norwegian drum'n'bass hardcore show with La Casa Fantom.
real cool show, but i got stoned, and i left the chick i was there with, at some place and forgot her :p
that kinda sucked.
I can't find la casa's page, but if you should happen to run across them, check them out.

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-06 10:05:53

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-06 18:21:54

Id like to join.Here is a list of some of my favorite bands

Black Flag
Dead Kennedys
Anti Flag
Causlties
The Clash
Sex Pistols
THe Misfits
Velvet Underground

So am i in??

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-06 18:31:15

At 3/6/05 06:28 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:

THe Misfits
I have still never heard any of their work

What!?!?! They are...uh...were awesome. Back when Glenn Danzig was in the band.
Go buy Misfits Collection I or II.
Both are great cds

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-06 18:52:39

At 3/6/05 06:39 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 3/6/05 06:31 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: What!?!?! They are...uh...were awesome. Back when Glenn Danzig was in the band.
Go buy Misfits Collection I or II.
Both are great cds
I haff no money. :'(

I am more of a studio album man than a compilation man anyway.

eh, those are the best values. You could buy earth a.d. but for the length, it isn't worth it

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-06 19:05:15

At 3/6/05 06:59 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 3/6/05 06:52 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: eh, those are the best values. You could buy earth a.d. but for the length, it isn't worth it
Yeah, but I am a completist.

I as well. But still, paying $20(yes it was that much) for a cd that is only 20 minutes left me with a sore ass.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-07 11:38:36

At 3/6/05 06:52 AM, elkrobber wrote:
At 3/5/05 11:20 PM, Gregg_Dix wrote: 5. Dead Kennedy's
dont know em

*cough*
what are you doing in my club?????

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-07 11:41:26

At 3/6/05 06:21 PM, farside6 wrote: Id like to join.Here is a list of some of my favorite bands

Black Flag

got the black flag 12"

Dead Kennedys

got all their 12"s and cds

Anti Flag

all their cds and die for the goverment 12"

Causlties

got some cds

The Clash

got both their 12"s

Sex Pistols

their 12"s too

THe Misfits

got some cds and earth a.d. 12"

Velvet Underground

got a live cd of them

So am i in??

sure.

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-07 15:15:23

hey guys , i havent posted in ages
hear any good stuff lately?

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-08 13:47:02

At 3/7/05 03:15 PM, soupisgoodfood15 wrote: hey guys , i havent posted in ages
hear any good stuff lately?

only rodeo clowns and parachutes

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-09 07:45:25

At 3/7/05 11:38 AM, BozoHimself wrote:
dont know em
*cough*

That's so ugly. Dude just because someone doesn't know who the Dead Kennedy's are doesn't mean they aren't punk enough. It's not music that determines punk anyway it's attitude and a way of life. And not one person can choose whose punk or not because that there..is just not punk at all.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-09 09:43:46

At 3/9/05 07:45 AM, Vegeton wrote:
dont know em
*cough*
That's so ugly. Dude just because someone doesn't know who the Dead Kennedy's are doesn't mean they aren't punk enough. It's not music that determines punk anyway it's attitude and a way of life. And not one person can choose whose punk or not because that there..is just not punk at all.

1)its my fucking club, if you don't like it, noones keeping you from quitting
2) i'm an immature brat
3)i love dead kennedys
4) it was a joke

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-09 12:40:03

At 3/9/05 09:43 AM, BozoHimself wrote: 1)its my fucking club, if you don't like it, noones keeping you from quitting
2) i'm an immature brat
3)i love dead kennedys
4) it was a joke

Shows you I'm not even part of this club lol. I wouldn't be a part of this club anyway..so yeah..bye.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-10 03:48:28

ana\ywaym you listen to blink and green day and such shit, so what you say have no meaning here anyway.
everybody hates you
lol omfg noob

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-10 08:41:57

At 3/10/05 03:48 AM, BozoHimself wrote: ana\ywaym you listen to blink and green day and such shit, so what you say have no meaning here anyway.
everybody hates you
lol omfg noob

So I also listen to Sex Pistols, Ramones, Metallica, Children of Bodom, Kiss, and a shit load of others. I'll listen to whatever I want when I feel like it. I already told all the punks I know about this club and they think this club is bullshit.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-10 12:32:11

At 3/10/05 08:41 AM, Vegeton wrote:
At 3/10/05 03:48 AM, BozoHimself wrote: ana\ywaym you listen to blink and green day and such shit, so what you say have no meaning here anyway.
everybody hates you
lol omfg noob
So I also listen to Sex Pistols, Ramones, Metallica, Children of Bodom, Kiss, and a shit load of others. I'll listen to whatever I want when I feel like it. I already told all the punks I know about this club and they think this club is bullshit.

ooooo youre like soooooo hardcore!"!!!!
i just cant stop adoring you!!!!
and all your punk friend!!!! whoa!! can i touch you??? please???
the bands you mentioned is just shit anyway...sex pistols = sellouts..
ramones = conservative "punk"??
metallica is just shit.
and children of bodom and kiss ain't punk.
and if you go around an tell all your punk friends about this club, just to get their accept, you should get a job or something...
anyway, what can i do not to be considered a poser or whatever in your eyes?

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-10 12:37:39

At 3/9/05 07:45 AM, Vegeton wrote:
dont know em
*cough*

i never actually said if he was punk enough or not anyway...
i know what determines a punk and not.
and if one person can't say who's punk, then who can? 2 persons? 23452526563 persons?
or yourself?
nothing of this would be right if we are gonna keep it as politically correct as you put it, so to break your perfect world, i'm going to determine myself as a punk.
hey everybody!!! i'm punk*!!!!
and by saying this, it would make me even more punk, cus as you look at punk, everyone tries to be the most punk, but they have to make sure they don't call themself punk, cus then theyre posers.
so fuck that. i'm punk.
punk is about breaking rules, so i'm breaking the fucking headliner rule of punk. how fucking punk isnt that????

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-10 14:06:25

LOL Dude your so funny like you post once like lashing out at me then you post again being somewhat apologetic and serious. My punk friends don't say their punk and I don't tell them anything to get their acceptance, they except me because I'm me. I'm what we have come to call "Misc" I'm everything in one, I like anything I want, I say what I want to say, I do what I want, and I'll dress how I feel. Better to follow yourself then follow someone who doesn't know what they are. Soooooooo..yeah, nothing against you Bozo just saying it isn't cool to judge someone based on their tastes in music, tv, movies, or clothes...it's attitude and personality that count.

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-10 14:08:34

sorry about that, I was still logged in on my friend's account lol. Now I made him seem serious..damn it!

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to Punk Club 2005-03-11 18:51:05

At 3/10/05 02:06 PM, john_constantine wrote: LOL Dude your so funny like you post once like lashing out at me then you post again being somewhat apologetic and serious. My punk friends don't say their punk and I don't tell them anything to get their acceptance, they except me because I'm me. I'm what we have come to call "Misc" I'm everything in one, I like anything I want, I say what I want to say, I do what I want, and I'll dress how I feel. Better to follow yourself then follow someone who doesn't know what they are. Soooooooo..yeah, nothing against you Bozo just saying it isn't cool to judge someone based on their tastes in music, tv, movies, or clothes...it's attitude and personality that count.

what can i say...i'm a charming guy...
hehe
actually, i don't really care what you think. i just wanted the vampire guy to shut up.
i'm being myself and i'm partly happy with that.
cus myself has one shitload of problems with everything, so sometimes i could wish i wore somone else. but i don't act like i am somone else. living on a lie is the most pathetic thing somone can do... i fucking hate unreal poeple, and poseurs.. i dunno if i've said this already vegeton, but fuck you and all your hardcore punk friends. go blow a whale.
if you don't like how i am, don't post here. i dunno what your last post was supposed to mean..couldn't make it any logical..
anyway...my band is playing a gig tomorrow!!!!11one
thats gonna be fucking fun
i'm gonna make a stereotype on two completely different ways of living, wich means: i'm wearing an american army helmet from WW2, a communistic army shirt and some ripped pants with an A//political patch, a crass patch and an anti-flag patch..
dunno if i expressed myself clearly here, but i'm tired and its late, and i'm stoned and fucked up...so i'm gonna sleep now. see ya