00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

milksteaky just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Church

84,632 Views | 2,024 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 20:56:23

At 11/9/04 08:53 PM, Joic wrote: ...hmmm let's just call it a DobFox shall we

HA, naw i'm just messing with QuikFox. He changed his name to LindsayLohan for a while now i'm just doing it to mess with him. But I'm gonna change back tomorrow.

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 20:57:53

At 11/9/04 08:56 PM, LindsayLohan wrote:
At 11/9/04 08:53 PM, Joic wrote: ...hmmm let's just call it a DobFox shall we
HA, naw i'm just messing with QuikFox. He changed his name to LindsayLohan for a while now i'm just doing it to mess with him. But I'm gonna change back tomorrow.

You just now I'm going to copy your ass...well tommorow my nick is going to be LindsayLohan

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:02:05

At 11/9/04 08:57 PM, Joic wrote: You just now I'm going to copy your ass...well tommorow my nick is going to be LindsayLohan

Sweet, next thing you know. RavenGage, wazup190, -Darkness, SDG, -Diddy, etc. will have had it. Its gonna be a chain.

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:06:15

At 11/9/04 09:02 PM, LindsayLohan wrote:
At 11/9/04 08:57 PM, Joic wrote: You just now I'm going to copy your ass...well tommorow my nick is going to be LindsayLohan
Sweet, next thing you know. RavenGage, wazup190, -Darkness, SDG, -Diddy, etc. will have had it. Its gonna be a chain.

hell yeah PASS ON THE LindsayLohan!!!Or else SDG will stab you in the eye with a pencil FOO!!!

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:12:49

At 11/9/04 09:06 PM, Joic wrote: hell yeah PASS ON THE LindsayLohan!!!Or else SDG will stab you in the eye with a pencil FOO!!!

XD I havent heard the stab in eye with pencil, since i was in the Mafia. HAHAHAHA.

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:16:02

At 11/9/04 09:12 PM, LindsayLohan wrote:
At 11/9/04 09:06 PM, Joic wrote: hell yeah PASS ON THE LindsayLohan!!!Or else SDG will stab you in the eye with a pencil FOO!!!
XD I havent heard the stab in eye with pencil, since i was in the Mafia. HAHAHAHA.

Yeah I still regulary say it cause evryone as forgotten the NG mafia's first official nutcase...
*snif*

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:22:09

At 11/9/04 09:16 PM, Joic wrote: Yeah I still regulary say it cause evryone as forgotten the NG mafia's first official nutcase...
*snif*

Dont sell yoursef short man, you the BBS's biggest nutcase.

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:24:46

At 11/9/04 09:22 PM, LindsayLohan wrote:
At 11/9/04 09:16 PM, Joic wrote: Yeah I still regulary say it cause evryone as forgotten the NG mafia's first official nutcase...
*snif*
Dont sell yoursef short man, you the BBS's biggest nutcase.

well I am the one with the orange patatoes, but I found out that they where friendly...but the monkeys, those killer monkeys are after me lucky charms...
<.<
>.>

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:41:29

hehehe well it's now officially a chain nick/sig lol...this rocks

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:43:17

At 11/9/04 09:41 PM, LindsayLohan wrote: hehehe well it's now officially a chain nick/sig lol...this rocks

Yes I have officaly abdcated the name. Its all yours from now on. Or until you give it to someone else.

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:45:45

At 11/9/04 09:43 PM, DivineCrusader wrote:
At 11/9/04 09:41 PM, LindsayLohan wrote: hehehe well it's now officially a chain nick/sig lol...this rocks
Yes I have officaly abdcated the name. Its all yours from now on. Or until you give it to someone else.

Why'd you change your alias temperarily? Divine Crusader is a lot better.

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:46:35

At 11/9/04 09:43 PM, DivineCrusader wrote:

yes DivineCrusader sensei...sir...dude...mate...whatever...anyways I've been making Paint sigs (and alot of em) want to see one?

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:53:02

At 11/9/04 09:45 PM, -Blitz- wrote: Why'd you change your alias temperarily? Divine Crusader is a lot better.

QuikFox changed his name to it for a few days. So after he got his name back I did the same thing to mess with him . . . He dosent know though since he hasnt been on today. Oh well it feels good to be back into my name. Like a good, nice fitting pair of pants.

yes DivineCrusader sensei...sir...dude...mate...whatever...anyways I've been making Paint sigs (and alot of em) want to see one?

Sure sent a few. But no Anti-God or Satanic ones.

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:55:42

At 11/9/04 09:53 PM, DivineCrusader wrote: Sure sent a few. But no Anti-God or Satanic ones.

nonono, they're all anime ones...well I present you with my Kakashi sig (Anime: Naruto)

NG Church

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:57:48

At 11/9/04 09:55 PM, LindsayLohan wrote: nonono, they're all anime ones...well I present you with my Kakashi sig (Anime: Naruto)

Thats actually not bad. Not bad at all Joic. I have no idea who Kakashi is, but still good.

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:59:09

At 11/9/04 09:55 PM, LindsayLohan wrote: nonono, they're all anime ones...well I present you with my Kakashi sig (Anime: Naruto)

It wouls look better with a thinner border and the pic to the right. It'll look good that way.

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 21:59:45

At 11/9/04 09:57 PM, DivineCrusader wrote:
Thats actually not bad. Not bad at all Joic. I have no idea who Kakashi is, but still good.

he's a character from the anime Naruto...and thx I guess I'll show you my second best...SASUKE!!! also from Naruto

NG Church

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 22:00:30

At 11/9/04 09:59 PM, -Blitz- wrote: It wouls look better with a thinner border and the pic to the right. It'll look good that way.

Thats true. Speaking of which, where you been -Blitz-? We've missed you.

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 22:04:21

At 11/9/04 10:00 PM, DivineCrusader wrote: Thats true. Speaking of which, where you been -Blitz-? We've missed you.

I don't know. I've been here and there. I've been looking in this club and nothing seemed to be happening, just chating.

At 11/9/04 09:59 PM, LindsayLohan wrote: he's a character from the anime Naruto...and thx I guess I'll show you my second best...SASUKE!!! also from Naruto

It'll would better with a thinner border. Take the little guy out of the pic. That's pretty good! You said you're using Paint?

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 22:09:05

Hey DivineCrusader; I tough about passing by that NG Church... well I know we had our different, but I've forgot about all that have been said. I don't know about you.

Well I've came here not to discuss about God and the Bible; I know it's the purpose of here but I may have found a third reason to come in here...

I need to be forgotten; what else than NG church could clear my sins of NG crimes. Yeah, it seems have been a bad NG user lately; so I want to clear my soul, my mind.
What else than the Church, and the leader of it (that doesn't like me really much) to help me out with this.

I beg for forgiveness, help me out. Clear me from my NG crime.
Snowy_Beast

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 22:12:09

At 11/9/04 10:04 PM, -Blitz- wrote:
At 11/9/04 09:59 PM, LindsayLohan wrote: he's a character from the anime Naruto...and thx I guess I'll show you my second best...SASUKE!!! also from Naruto
It'll would better with a thinner border. Take the little guy out of the pic. That's pretty good! You said you're using Paint?

yep I use paint ooh btw thx for the tips, I'll remember them by copy/paste...else I would forget them...crappy 30 min rule

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 22:14:46

At 11/9/04 10:09 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote: Hey DivineCrusader; I tough about passing by that NG Church... well I know we had our different, but I've forgot about all that have been said. I don't know about you.

Oh that french club? Thats long since water under the bridge

Well I've came here not to discuss about God and the Bible; I know it's the purpose of here but I may have found a third reason to come in here...
I need to be forgotten; what else than NG church could clear my sins of NG crimes. Yeah, it seems have been a bad NG user lately; so I want to clear my soul, my mind.
What else than the Church, and the leader of it (that doesn't like me really much) to help me out with this.

I beg for forgiveness, help me out. Clear me from my NG crime.
Snowy_Beast

I dont really know what you want me to do. I cant bless you (well I can, but I dont think our fellow NG users would consider that repenting. Though I could just bless you as a friend) If you want to confess you NG sins you can hit me up on the aim and I'll listen to you.

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 22:16:33

i didnt know Lindsay Lohan was a 23 year old male :O

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 22:18:43

At 11/9/04 10:14 PM, DivineCrusader wrote: Oh that french club? Thats long since water under the bridge

Indeed, glad we went over that.

I dont really know what you want me to do. I cant bless you (well I can, but I dont think our fellow NG users would consider that repenting. Though I could just bless you as a friend) If you want to confess you NG sins you can hit me up on the aim and I'll listen to you.

Sounds fair enough... thank you.
I'll confess my NG crime, I'll clear my soul of my sins. Thanks DC

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 22:19:06

At 11/9/04 10:16 PM, -Darkness- wrote: i didnt know Lindsay Lohan was a 23 year old male :O

seriously man, this one made me laugh...lol

Response to NG Church 2004-11-09 22:50:39

At 11/9/04 10:18 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote: Sounds fair enough... thank you.
I'll confess my NG crime, I'll clear my soul of my sins. Thanks DC

Sorry about that, my quota was up. Alright, anytime your ready man.

Response to NG Church 2004-11-10 17:19:09

At 11/7/04 08:07 PM, CapnJack wrote:
At 11/7/04 10:18 AM, Joic wrote:
I'd rather be a Bible-toting screwbag than merely a screwbag. At least in the end, I have something to hope for. Why, may I ask, do you have a problem with...err...Bible-toters?

they tote bibles and piss me off, ive got sooo many fucking bible toteing dicks who piss me off constanly, urm and why would i join a religion which contradicts itself?
And for the people who say i have no belifs, they are wrong, i belive in atheism, and life.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Church 2004-11-10 21:20:00

At 11/10/04 05:19 PM, elkrobber wrote:
At 11/7/04 08:07 PM, CapnJack wrote:
At 11/7/04 10:18 AM, Joic wrote:
they tote bibles and piss me off, ive got sooo many fucking bible toteing dicks who piss me off constanly, urm and why would i join a religion which contradicts itself?
And for the people who say i have no belifs, they are wrong, i belive in atheism, and life.

I never asked you to explain to me that Bible-toters tote Bibles, screwbag. I really don't care how many dicks you have that piss you off, but think about it this way, it's better than to be pissed off than pissed ON. Please tell me how Christianity contradicts itself, because it does not do that anymore than Athiesm does. Oh, and I think we all believe in life you ignorant and very confused little man... By the way, I can tell your job is an "Idiot" (as stated in your profile).

Response to NG Church 2004-11-10 21:29:36

At 11/10/04 05:19 PM, elkrobber wrote: and why would i join a religion which contradicts itself?

I do not mean to offend or insult you or anyone else, but your statement is a bit hipocritical.

That is because there are Atheist churches. Within these churches the religion of Atheism contradicts it's self as well.

An example of this is the fact that many of the priests at Atheist churches claim to be able to 'prevent' a person from entering whatever afterlife that may exist.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes.

Response to NG Church 2004-11-11 02:25:43

Someone help me.

I feel alone, although I have everyone I need. I can't seem to find God. All my life, I've searched, yet in recent weeks I find my faith dwindling by a thread. I do believe in Him, and I'm willing to stand up for Him, but I'm confused. Everything is just so horrible in this world. Everytihng is so confusing. There are no answers.

I can't answer anything anymore.

I could bring up a million questions that I've been searching for the answer to, but the more I try, the more I realize that things just aren't making sense.

My heart has grown cold. Hardened. My emotions and my senses are weakened. I don't know what to say anymore... and I'm really tired right now. I'm not making sense. Goodnight.