New Topic Respond to this Topic
Keith
Keith
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-13 13:49:34 Reply

At 2/12/10 08:15 PM, TJoyal wrote: what should i do to make sure she comes back to me?!

give her time, if she cares about you, just wait it out, then when everything is fine for her, then get her back

visiblecrumpet
visiblecrumpet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-13 14:24:05 Reply

At 2/12/10 08:15 PM, TJoyal wrote: Hey guys, long time, no see. i know the deal.
"i really dont want to hurt you, but with everything going on, i cant deal with a relationship RIGHT NOW. im sorry tyler..."

I'll give you my opinion on the matter since I've seen a lot of girls do this, not to me mind you, but to a lot of guys. Pretty much every time a girl says this, or anyone for that matter, they're lying. Not entirely but they are still lying. Its not necessarily that she doesn't have time for a relationship, but rather she doesn't want to deal with a relationship with you right now. Its not that you've done anything wrong, and in fact I would vouch that if this whole thing with her father didn't happen she would still want to be in a relationship with you, but rather that she went with a gut decision that things would be a lot harder being in a relationship with you at this time rather than not. She's not head over heels for you or else if anything she would've wanted to be with you even more at this juncture in her life. I have a feeling however that you are for her and there lies the rub. A relationship where one person cares for the other more than the other does about them, will leave the devoted always hanging and eventually hurt. She feels like this relationship is more about you than her. That she can move on to better things. That you are weighing her down. And that's why she split with you. She doesn't need any extra weight on her shoulders right now. Who knows though. When shes finally gotten over things she may just realize how good of a catch you were and come back. But this will always be a standard problem in relationships, which you sir, just faced and experienced.

gunnermadnesspico456
gunnermadnesspico456
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-13 14:33:00 Reply

You Broke A NG Rule

Poorly Constructed No Rules

Vincoid
Vincoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-14 14:48:48 Reply

At 2/13/10 02:24 PM, visiblecrumpet wrote:
At 2/12/10 08:15 PM, TJoyal wrote: Hey guys, long time, no see. i know the deal.
"i really dont want to hurt you, but with everything going on, i cant deal with a relationship RIGHT NOW. im sorry tyler..."
I'll give you my opinion on the matter since I've seen a lot of girls do this, not to me mind you, but to a lot of guys. Pretty much every time a girl says this, or anyone for that matter, they're lying. Not entirely but they are still lying. Its not necessarily that she doesn't have time for a relationship, but rather she doesn't want to deal with a relationship with you right now. Its not that you've done anything wrong, and in fact I would vouch that if this whole thing with her father didn't happen she would still want to be in a relationship with you, but rather that she went with a gut decision that things would be a lot harder being in a relationship with you at this time rather than not. She's not head over heels for you or else if anything she would've wanted to be with you even more at this juncture in her life. I have a feeling however that you are for her and there lies the rub. A relationship where one person cares for the other more than the other does about them, will leave the devoted always hanging and eventually hurt. She feels like this relationship is more about you than her. That she can move on to better things. That you are weighing her down. And that's why she split with you. She doesn't need any extra weight on her shoulders right now. Who knows though. When shes finally gotten over things she may just realize how good of a catch you were and come back. But this will always be a standard problem in relationships, which you sir, just faced and experienced.

I don't agree with this. She would only break up for this reason if she had been in conflict about the relationship before and there simply are no signs of that. They would've argued a whole lot more or he would've definitely noticed she wasn't happy. Girls always give off signs about not being happy with a relationship, be it subtle cues or direct verbal comments.
I think the she wants to keep the relationship on a hold for a while to protect it. She could simply believe that it's in the best interest for the relationship to keep her personal trouble out of it in order not to corrupt it. It could also be that you make her feel good and she feels like she should be feeling bad right now due to the situation, thus removing herself from you and happiness.

However, what I do agree on is her coming back. I think she that all she needs to do right now is deal with this situation by herself. When that's over with, she'll come right back to you as long as you're open to it.

"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature
UltimateAxl
UltimateAxl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-14 16:42:09 Reply

Girls are pathetic.

FIrst they meet you and have interest in you, then the next they completely forget everything and go ahead become some fucking cunt. Even girls know this and they won't do anything about it, it's just so they can keep their diginity.

Not needed, non needed, no one bled.

TJoyal
TJoyal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-14 18:09:59 Reply

sooo...i should just give her time until she talks to me?

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 38
Melancholy
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-15 01:22:36 Reply

At 2/14/10 04:42 PM, UltimateAxl wrote: Girls are pathetic.

FIrst they meet you and have interest in you, then the next they completely forget everything and go ahead become some fucking cunt. Even girls know this and they won't do anything about it, it's just so they can keep their diginity.

Not girls, bitches... sluts.

Unfortunately, 70% of the girls you will ever meet are sluts. Selfish bitches.

My biggest concern about girls is that a lot of them are hypocritical and will always go for the cheap shot. They will smile to you, turn around tell their friends that you are an annoying prick. At least guys are honest... most of them will tell you if they think you suck...
It may not be nice to get told that you suck, but at least you don't waste your time with a stupid hypocritical bitch.
Fortunately, I've met a few very nice girls, making it possible for me to still appreciate the opposite genre :)

I hope you will meet a few nice girls in your live

Spags
Spags
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-15 06:26:07 Reply

God I like this girl so much.
She was gonna come to a little singles party today with some of my friends but she couldn't make it because she had to pack for a trip tomorrow and then she was gonna come to my house for a while but it would've only been like 45 minutes and she was having troubles getting a ride.
I know her well enough that her excuses were valid, so I know she's not avoiding me like that, she's the one that had the idea of hanging out afterwards anyways.
Jeez, I've liked her now since about October, when we went to homecoming as friends, since she broke up with her boyfriend and my prospective date changed her mind, we both felt poopy, so we went together.
I text her a ton, and she's come over a few times (not by herself, but still - we're good friends).

So like, she was in the school play, and I got her a flower afterwards and she said something like "ohhh you're so cute" and gave me a big hug and then later we were in a circle talking with friends and stuff and one of my friends was like "hey who got you the flower?" and she said "oh spaghetti14 did, what a cute boy" but not spaghetti14, my name...

anyways, idk if she likes me or not, but she definitely doesn't dislike me, so thats a plus.
it sucks though cause it's midwinter break this week and she's gone all week in a different state so we can't hang out at all :(
gahhhh i think about her all the time it's pathetic hehe.

Spags
Spags
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-15 06:28:42 Reply

Forgot to mention, not that it's really important, that I've known her for like 4 years now, she was the first person I met after elementary school - we worked on a science safety book together, hehe.

I was talking to one of our mutual friends the other day and she said that my lady interest is interested in a senior, which is lame cause i'm not a senior, but that doesn't mean she couldn't like me, so i'm not giving up. you have to show someone you like them or initiate the spark or something.
i have a good feeling about this.

by the way, 7000th reply to this topic.
Vincoid
Vincoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-15 18:39:27 Reply

At 2/14/10 04:42 PM, UltimateAxl wrote: Girls are pathetic.

You've just proven you still have no clue what girls are like or what living your own life is like. You've got to stop bitching, stop making up excuses, stop blaming others for your own lack of knowledge and experience, stop being dependant of others and start doing the things that make you happy. Being a bitch about everything will only get you just that: bitches. And with that I mean the ones you just described, namely the kind that treats you like you treat yourself.

Life isn't girls.

"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature
OnionsXD
OnionsXD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-16 17:43:52 Reply

I have a problem. A big one....probably the toughest I've faced so far. Abnd I heard here might be a good place to go for advice and help with relationships.....

I have a girlfriend. her name is Tayler. We have a problem. No...OUR PARENTS have a problem. Generally her dad doesn't trust me and my mom doesn't trust her parents. It wasn't always like that though.....at the start of it all both of our parents were glad about the relationship. I guess it all started going down when Tayler came home with two D's and an F. So her dad punishes her by trying to end this relationship. I do a couple things that piss my mom off and she tries to take away the relationship also. But what can they really do? After all this we still held hands at school and I still walked her to her classes and we still hung out at lunch. And in this past week when according to both of our parents niether of us were supposed to be "going out" anymore we started kissing. In the midst of this it started having to turn secret,we couldn't hold hands except when there weren't too many people around, I couldn't walk her to P.E clas in fear her cousin would tell her father, I couldn't walk her to her car after school. I couldn't give her anything for Valentines Day, but I did anyway....and oh boy did her father get mad about that.

Her father used to like me.....up until he found out I believe in evolution and not god.

My mother used to like her.....up until she found out Tayler wasn't against alchohol....

Both stupid reasons to hate a person in my opinion.

Her father has threatened to transfer her to a different school.

My mother has threatened to send me to a mental hospital.

So newgrounds I'm asking YOU because I have no one else TO ask. This is starting to turn out like Romeo and Juliet...where everyone is against but the two of us....and trust me, I DON'T want this to end like Romeo and Juliet.

So how do I find a solution to the problem between our parents having no trust between me, her and eachother? Really there ruining everything.....

Come check me out!

Knorpfdog
Knorpfdog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-16 20:52:29 Reply

At 2/16/10 05:43 PM, OnionsXD wrote: I have a problem.

Parent situations can be sort of tricky sometimes, but in my opinion the only thing you can do right now is sit down and talk to your parents. Explain to them what you're feeling and why you feel like that, and if you stay calm, logical, and polite throughout the conversation I'm sure things can only improve.

evan210
evan210
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-17 16:29:25 Reply

At 2/2/10 04:09 PM, evan210 wrote: So there's this girl...

A while ago, her Facebook account was hacked by anonymous, and I got it back for her. One of my friends told her what I changed the password to and she knows it was me that hacked her account back. She seems almost afraid of me; I didn't get to ever explain what exactly happened, which is that I was helping her. I haven't had any contact with her other than that. But in one of my classes she keeps staring at me (she doesn't look as if she likes me) and now I have a bit of a crush on her. I try talking to her, but I always get really nervous because I'm shy. fff

PM me if you reply plzkthxbai.

*ahem*.

Also, she thinks I'm the bad guy that's hacking everyone for lulz.

Knorpfdog
Knorpfdog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-17 20:00:07 Reply

At 2/17/10 04:29 PM, evan210 wrote: stuff

Bluntly put, grow a pair dude. You need to ask yourself "what is the worst thing that could possibly happen if I walk up and start a conversation with her, like a normal person?" You have to realize that there is absolutely no legitimate reason for you to be nervous about talking to her, or any other girl for that matter. As for the facebook thing, just clarify what happened when you start talking to her. Don't make a big deal out of it.

sumguy720
sumguy720
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-02-17 23:34:10 Reply

At 2/15/10 06:28 AM, Spaghetti14 wrote: Forgot to mention, not that it's really important, that I've known her for like 4 years now, she was the first person I met after elementary school - we worked on a science safety book together, hehe.

Hey, I had a similar experience with a friend of mine from elementary school. It was actually a pretty good time, but it ended really harshly. Keep going where you're going, dude, because it's a really positive thing to like somebody like that- but be careful too, because remember, even if you two get along really really well, it doesn't mean you're meant to be together forever.
I'm sure the last thing you would want would be to lose her as a friend, so relax a bit, don't go overboard trying to talk to her all the time, be sure to stay good friends with other people, too. You don't want to make a drastic transition from friends to dating, because in reality relationships don't actually jump around like that.
Keeping that in mind (and seriously I mean keep that in mind), I'd either let things unfold on their own or ask her out on a date. Nothing too intense, but just indicate that you like her more explicitly. If she says yes, don't all of a sudden start picking names for your kids, it's just a date and there may or may not be more of them. After all, you DO like her, and she seems to like you. Conditions couldn't be more ideal-- just, you have to work up the nerve for it.
And chill.

BBS Signature
theJPK
theJPK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-05 23:23:12 Reply

I have a skill for poetry, and so does a girl in my english class i have taken a liking for. We are now no more than acquaintances, but im slowly getting to know her better. I am thinking rather than the normal approach of getting to know her well before flirting and asking her out, i might try something different and wanted to make sure its not a mistake.

Ive never had a deep and meaningful relationship, and i figured a romantic approach could add spark if done right. I plan to sneak a poem onto her desk for maybe 4 days before leaving one with my number attached, think its worth a shot?

My 79th Post!!!
"Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth."

milliesoldier
milliesoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-10 16:55:18 Reply

I have this girl that i like a lot and one day i wrote a poem to her but i didnt tell that it was mine.
The next day i saw her kissing a guy from my class and i was all broken inside. She tought that the poem was form that guy. So I inscribed the poem in my skateboard. She used to see me skate and the moment i pull a flip she sees the incription. Then she takes my skate and reads it. And she started crying and some guys said that it was my fault and i took a beating that day.
Since that day she's been avoiding me.
What do i Do?

Ps: sorry for the bad English

theJPK
theJPK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-10 22:23:51 Reply

At 3/10/10 04:55 PM, milliesoldier wrote: I have this girl that i like a lot and one day i wrote a poem to her but i didnt tell that it was mine.
The next day i saw her kissing a guy from my class and i was all broken inside. She tought that the poem was form that guy. So I inscribed the poem in my skateboard. She used to see me skate and the moment i pull a flip she sees the incription. Then she takes my skate and reads it. And she started crying and some guys said that it was my fault and i took a beating that day.
Since that day she's been avoiding me.
What do i Do?

Ps: sorry for the bad English

Well i guess that answers my question... If you have the muscle then id tell the guy to back off and then pursue the girl, if you dont then decide if shes worth another beating and pursue her anyways lol

My 79th Post!!!
"Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth."

milliesoldier
milliesoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-11 13:13:42 Reply

At 3/10/10 10:23 PM, theJPK wrote: Well i guess that answers my question... If you have the muscle then id tell the guy to back off and then pursue the girl, if you dont then decide if shes worth another beating and pursue her anyways lol

I have strong conects so if the guy does anything again to me or to her... Is Dead...lulz^^ kiding but is gonna have some problems. I think now she hates me because she doesn't say anything if she see's me she will walk the other way and i tried to apologize to her but she only ignores me.
What should I Do?

Ps: bad English again -.-

Idiocratic
Idiocratic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-20 16:35:03 Reply

Help. Me.

Okay so, here is the back story.

There has been this girl that I have had a crush on basically since the beginning of the school year. She was in a couple of my classes and those were the classes I was most looking forward to. She had a phone and we texted each other, but her phone broke and I didn't get to talk to her much in school because she had a boyfriend of 8 months.

So, she got a new phone and we started texting each other again. Plus, the new semester started and I sat right next to her in one of my classes. So we get to talking and she tells me she likes me and I tell her I like her too...but there is still that boyfriend of 8 months in the way.

We just kind of forget about him and one night I go to her house to "study" and we end up just kissing the whole time. Then the next day, we end up having sex. All while she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend finds out and is now her ex-boyfriend, yay for me!

So we start going out and I am loving every second of it. But then, she gets sent to foster care because apparently her mom wasn't a good parent. Then everything starts going down hill.

She has no trust for me and is basically controlling everything I do now. I can only see her at school because her foster parents won't let her hang out or anything. When we are at school its all happy joy, but when we are just talking on the phone or texting we fight almost constantly. She gets mad over every little thing and there is nothing I can say or do right.

Now, normally, if this would happen I would just dump her right? Wrong. I really like this girl despite what she is doing and even if I did want to dump her, she says I am the only thing she has worth living for and if I do dump her, she is going to kill herself. She has actually tried before and has been sent to rehab for a little bit for cutting and attempting suicide.

So I am stuck. I want to stay with this girl but I don't want all of this to keep happening, please help.

tatsumaru7
tatsumaru7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-20 18:36:40 Reply

At 3/20/10 04:35 PM, Idiocratic wrote: Help. Me.

Sure thing bro!

she had a boyfriend of 8 months.

You knew this but yet pursued her anyway? This isnt kool, not very kool at all.

So I am stuck. I want to stay with this girl but I don't want all of this to keep happening, please help.

Heres what I would do, get her into help, try to talk to her find out whats goin on with her life. Then let her go for your own good and hers.

She sounds like someone you should stay away from, shes controlling abusive and she had sex with a guy when she was clearly in a long term relationship. You should also think about finding someone who isnt so needy and respects you enough to make your own decisions. Im sure that many members of this crew may not agree with what I have said but Im sticking with my opinion.

>>> Relationship advice! <<< Follow my Instagram: the_imaginary_boy

PSN I.D. Ninjakilla777Martial Artist club!

BBS Signature
Idiocratic
Idiocratic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-20 19:54:25 Reply

At 3/20/10 06:36 PM, tatsumaru7 wrote:
At 3/20/10 04:35 PM, Idiocratic wrote: she had a boyfriend of 8 months.

Either is spelling cool with a k.

But anyway, I know its not cool, but her boyfriend was an abusive fucker.

tatsumaru7
tatsumaru7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-21 09:00:15 Reply

At 3/20/10 07:54 PM, Idiocratic wrote:
At 3/20/10 06:36 PM, tatsumaru7 wrote:
At 3/20/10 04:35 PM, Idiocratic wrote: she had a boyfriend of 8 months.
Either is spelling cool with a k.

Neither is using either instead of neither :P

But anyway, I know its not cool, but her boyfriend was an abusive fucker.

Hmm I was hoping as much :)

BBS Signature
BlubbOnly
BlubbOnly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Musician
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-23 11:04:51 Reply

I've heard that if you like a girl and want to have a relationship with her, you should tell her friends about it and they will help you get her. I mean, if they sometimes talk about me when she's around, good stuff of course, will she be more interested of me? I dont remember from where I've heard this from, but is it really "safe", just telling them? Does girls work like that, or is this just bullshit?

legendary foh' shoore
Greatest thread ever !

BBS Signature
Soldierofhentai21
Soldierofhentai21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-25 03:12:10 Reply

At 3/23/10 11:04 AM, NeSZ wrote: I've heard that if you like a girl and want to have a relationship with her, you should tell her friends about it and they will help you get her. I mean, if they sometimes talk about me when she's around, good stuff of course, will she be more interested of me? I dont remember from where I've heard this from, but is it really "safe", just telling them? Does girls work like that, or is this just bullshit?

Really, I would think it depends on the girl, but honestly, I would assume so. Imagine that it's like a famous restaurant. The more good things you hear about it, the higher piqued your curiosity is. That doesn't mean she'll automatically want to go out with you, but it helps the chances.

Got relationship problems? Maybe me and Vincoid can help you. Strong believer in rule#42-Nothing is Sacred.

BlubbOnly
BlubbOnly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Musician
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-25 10:34:46 Reply

At 3/25/10 03:12 AM, Soldierofhentai21 wrote:
Really, I would think it depends on the girl, but honestly, I would assume so. Imagine that it's like a famous restaurant. The more good things you hear about it, the higher piqued your curiosity is. That doesn't mean she'll automatically want to go out with you, but it helps the chances.

Okay, I see... Her friends thinks that I like her, and many others think that too. I've told my best friend about it... Or in matter of fact he checked my phone for text-messages and saw it. Anyways, some people have asked me if I like her, but every time I say "I dont say anything about it" and smile. I guess that's a good hint of what I feel, because if I wouldn't like her I would just say so.
oh well, so you think I should tell her friends about it next time they ask about it, or should I just tell them right out? I almost know that atleast one of her friends would help me out ;)

legendary foh' shoore
Greatest thread ever !

BBS Signature
tatsumaru7
tatsumaru7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-26 12:11:01 Reply

Hello every body :)

*waits for reply*

Sooo for the last four weeks the job centre put me on a retail training course, were I found a girl constantly pestering me about trivial things, for the first week. Then the second she got really touchy and constantly kept invading my personal space, trying to hold my hand, arms, trying to feel my chest etc.. third week and she starts following me around and waiting for me thinking that were friends ¬_¬

Soo last friday she told me she really liked me over text, me having no experience in rejecting a girl I instantly sent her a text saying "Im not interested and I dont want to hurt your feelings" I told a friend of mine about this and she immideiatly went on facebook pretending to be my girlfriend to scare her off.

The girl from college went nuts and started swearing at her threatening to get her friends on her, so my friend backs off and confesses. That were not dating and told her to back off an stop calling and texting me 100 times a day and Im not interested nor do I want to be friends.

Then today she calls me saying she really wants to see me and needs to talk to me. I dont want to go for two reasons A) the college the job centre sent me to is 3hours away B) I dont know what else I can do to let her know I dont want to be friends, and Iv already told her I wasnt interested because shes too clingy.

Also I never gave her my number she just "found it" and keeps trying to "meet" me I think iv found a stalker or a girl who doesnt know how to be rejected.

BBS Signature
Yukin
Yukin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-29 19:41:31 Reply

Yo tatsumaru7 I suggest you do go speak to her. I know it is stupid but I believe if you reject her in person, in her face, than maybe she'll "absorb" the rejection more. Make it clear, and straight, and don't hold back on hurting her feelings, because you have to absolutely make sure she gets it. If you've already done this, than don't go. The more you ignore her the more she may need to feel in control, but she'll soon realize she's not. Don't talk to her, don't do anything and if it ever gets out of hand, post again on her stupid shenanigans and I'll try to help.

BBS Signature
Jorgeiscool
Jorgeiscool
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-31 18:33:54 Reply

me and this girl liked each other but whenever i talk to her its awkward and i never say the right things. we're both kind of shy, but this is not a matter of self esteem im just not generally good at making convo. my life isnt boring so i shouldnt be having problems. i not nervous around her, but now that ive created that wall i am defintiley afraid to talk to her again. i still like her but the next time we talk has to be better because i spent last friday with her and i basically blew it. i still have a chance i just have to make sure our next talk is a GOOD ONE.

there are not many girls that i can talk to easily, and there are certain types that are right for me but i shouldnt have to quit on this girl because of that. the few girlfriends that i have had were the first girls who threw themselves at me but i want to be able to make something of this. So basically im trying to say that im ready for a challenge but im not used to one so i really need help before i can act on it. shes really nice but im barely able to become a friend to her because i just suck at making anything i say sound interesting. we can talk for a little bit but then the ice just refreezes again. i try to listen but its like my mind is just dead weight. And when i do form an opinion i start talking/thinking to fast and i dont word it the right way. im not insecure about many things, im not ugly, i work out, i keep myself clean, but i need a personality adjustment.
Im try to be myself, i listen, and im generally comfortable around girls but it doesnt seem to work for me. I try to do the right things but im starting to feel like less of a person because i cant. All i can give you the answer to is that i definitley need more practice in conversating and interacting in general.

So to sum it all up my weak points are
-Breaking the ice and keeping it that way
-Getting tounge tied (its not because of nervousness it happens with everyone) or not knowing what to say
-organizing my thoughts
-introverted
-acting and thinking fast

I dont have to worry about
-getting nervous
-not listening

One more thing if i want to get anywhere with this girl, i have to be the pursuer and i HAVE to be the one to break the ice and make her feel comfortable like with many girls, she can be very talkative trust me, but im the one who has to give her that feeling. I usually do not stress over a girl like this but for some reason i really want her. Shes really nice, shes gorgeous, and she just looks like she has got everything together i dont know how to explain it, ive never wanted a girl this bad!

PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2010-03-31 19:36:01 Reply

As much as acting romeo and asking her out sounds awesome, but the fact that you've waited increases the chance of rejection.

But hey, it's better to shoot and miss than to not shoot at all (I'm talking about fapping on her face while she's sleeping)

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature