00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

456,309 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-23 01:51:28

At 2/23/08 01:47 AM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote:
At 2/23/08 01:41 AM, TJW14 wrote: Not funny
Die. We. Dont. Like. Your. Kind. In. Here.

William Shatner speak FTW

U dont care about boys who are raped by old homeless men? Then u die, u die and go to hell!

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-23 08:28:18

At 2/22/08 02:56 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:
At 2/22/08 02:17 PM, Vincoid wrote: Let us know how things worked out for you ;)
Well, it should take an hour to get there and back. As you can see from my last post, it's only been 40 minutes. I didn't even get to her fucking house man. I was like... right fucking there! And I called her to make sure I could come over, I was at speedway getting candy, and she was like 'If you're coming over, turn around and go home. I never said you coudl come over, and I'm tired of you not listening to what I have to say *click*. So I came home. I get a break up message. I keep my cool and say 'Regardless of what you're doing right now, I'm not gonna get worked up over this. I'm gonna have fun tonight with my friends. I love you, but I'm not gonna let you bring me down tongiht. Goodbye.' Then she's saying I don't love her and all this shit, and I reply with a text stating 'Ok. Call up paul so you guys can hang out tonight or something. That way you're not by yourself tonight. Enjoy.'
So where it's gonna go from there, I dunno. It's not a priority of mine anymore. I'm not really worried about what will happen because I'm sure she'll come back to me, but if she doesn't, well... I can do my homework tomorrow and shit.
someone get on aim. Firaga Rage. I'm bored.

Ok... she breaks up and you text her to let her know you don't care? I think it's pretty obvious that you don't care when you don't text at all. Why did you even text all that stuff? Just let it go...
If you're so sure that she'll get back with, then don't text at all, it'll only make things worse.

I wouldn't even want to get back with her. Too much drama obviously. Just my two cents...

At 2/22/08 02:57 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote:
At 2/22/08 03:43 AM, Vincoid wrote:
At 2/21/08 04:33 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote: Vinc, you are never getting married. Have you ever even tried a serious relationship?
Hahaha, are you serious :P
I say this because you only talk about getting laid. Im engaged and I still get laid. Except we're calling off the marriage. The plan was to get married whenm we ge out of college. So now I'm calling the marriage off altogether so that we can still mess around and we wont have to be so obligated.

I only talk about getting laid? I don't know where you are talking about because I hardly see anything about getting laid in my posts. Sure, some things were about sex, but hey, that's a part of dating and such. And I NEVER said anything about sex and being engaged/married.

You must be trippin or something... I forgive you though :P

At 2/22/08 03:52 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: I'm a vet here and while I haven't posted in some time, who are you Vincoid?

I'm Vincoid. And I try to make the world a better place for guys who aren't as good with girls as I am.

At 2/22/08 05:53 PM, PhoenixTails wrote: Well guys, I fucked up.

In retrospect, I see this serves an alterior purpose. That purpose is testing her ability to forgive and forget. If she can't get over my act of zealous jealousy, how are we to weather the storms ahead? I made an ass of myself, and I know it, but on a positive note, she did kiss me goodbye afterschool, although she still was far from pleased. I will probably get to talk to her on Saturday.

Warning, I'm going to bitchslap you verbally:

WHAT THE FUCK? This is a test to see if she can forgive you? Fuck that, this shit is you being a jealous dumbass. JEALOUSY WILL KILL WHAT THERE IS BETWEEN YOU!!! The problem in this case is not her, it's you! STOP BEING JEALOUS!

You know what jealousy is? Jealousy is insecurity about her loyalty. Insecurity is NOT attractive.
I'm not saying you should trust a girl because she's your gf. I'm saying you should trust yourself in being the guy she wants, that she doesn't even want to leave you for someone else.
Do you think it's attractive to a girl to be with a guy who's afraid that she'll leave him? No, of course not.

Don't be a dick and blame her, but actually learn from this and change yourself.

Ok, I'm done with the slapping.

At 2/22/08 11:14 PM, PhoenixTails wrote:
At 2/22/08 10:28 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: 100 dollars says she comes back to me. I just have a feeling mate.
Good luck.

Vincoid, if you show up again, how do you feel I should handle myself when I talk to her (phone) on Saturday? My dad said to not bring it up, and if she does, just say "I said I was wrong, I apologized, what more do you want?" and make sure not to grovel because if I do that she will always expect that.

True, don't bring it up. Like I said before: girls want to be with a guy whom they can have fun with. How much fun is a fight about you being a jealous prick? None at all, so don't bring it up.
I personally wouldn't continue with her after what happened. But, if she does bring it up on the phone, say something like: "I'm a dick, I know. But you love me for being a dick, so just come over so we can have some fun."

Not sure if it will heal the wounds though, since she has now seen your 'dark side'. That's why I like to have the "NEXT" mentallity, instead of the "I guess I need her so let me try to get her back" mentallity.

At 2/22/08 11:21 PM, CoolGoat wrote: Yes, I have been in two relationships before, and they both fucking FAILED. Really, they started off nice, but they ended up being cold heartless bitches after a couple of weeks. They start to think I am their servant, and I must tend to their needs. At one point it got rediculous with my second relationship because she started telling me to carry her stuff because "she didnt feel like it". Broke up with her shortly after that. I'm not a toy.

So, I ask you this, how do I find out if a girl is a cold heartless bitch on the inside, even though she acts sweet, before I ask her out?

She will think you're her servant because: a) she's testing you to see if you're a man or not, b) you did stuff for her instead of letting her do it herself.
If you do something once, they'll expect you to keep doing it. Be the servant once, be the servant all the time. Two ways to stop it: Never be her servant at all. Let her know you're not her servant.
You are the first one here that did the right thing: you walked away from the drama.

Keep in mind: if you communicate that you're not their servant, and are consistent in that, then they'll act like that. Be the dominant one, and they'll never act like you're the servant.

How to find out? Try to spend more time with them as 'friends' so you can get to know them, instead of going out twice and make her your gf.

At 2/22/08 11:27 PM, Mizar wrote: ok. I gots one for you. *sigh*

I know this girl. She's beautiful. Also, she likes me as a friend. And we both share a love for the arts, like music, writing, etc. Whats even cooler is that we both like Jean Sibelius. Anyways, I feel like the biggest idiot in the world.

She tried to hug me, and I backed away.

WHY DID I DO THAT?! I mean, whe have danced together! Now I feel awkward whenever I'm around her. What's the solution? I know she's trying to reach out to me. What do I do!?

Like Black-Lightning said, just hug back. And if she asks why you didn't hug her back, say: "You have to pay first before hugging me, I'm not cheap."

"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-23 08:31:17

At 2/22/08 11:32 PM, weirDfunK wrote: Anyone here have just general tips for just trying to get a girl to like me? Cause im not exactly jacked so i have to rely pretty heavily on my personality and such ahaha. So any pointers or something you could give?

help a brotha out

I posted some tips in this other topic: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8571 77/3

Just read that. If you have any questions after that, just ask them here ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-23 08:57:09

At 2/23/08 08:28 AM, Vincoid wrote:

In retrospect, I see this serves an alterior purpose.

No, I'm not blaming her, I know it was me being a dick. Also, seeing if she could forgive me was not why it happened...I'm just saying that is the secondary purpose it would serve.

At 2/22/08 11:14 PM, PhoenixTails wrote: Vincoid, if you show up again, how do you feel I should handle myself when I talk to her (phone) on Saturday?
I personally wouldn't continue with her after what happened.

Why wouldn't you continue with her? I mean, I am the one who fucked up.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-23 09:13:34

At 2/23/08 08:57 AM, PhoenixTails wrote:

In retrospect, I see this serves an alterior purpose.
No, I'm not blaming her, I know it was me being a dick. Also, seeing if she could forgive me was not why it happened...I'm just saying that is the secondary purpose it would serve.

Sure, but there's no reason to bring that up. The only thing it does is make it look like that's you excuse. But you understand what went wrong and that's good. Now you have to work on it though.

At 2/22/08 11:14 PM, PhoenixTails wrote: Vincoid, if you show up again, how do you feel I should handle myself when I talk to her (phone) on Saturday?
I personally wouldn't continue with her after what happened.
Why wouldn't you continue with her? I mean, I am the one who fucked up.

True, but now she'll continue asking herself if you're going to freak out whenever she's talking to another guy. Not the best foundation for a relationship right? That's why I avoid drama. Or jealousy for that matter...

This is how I avoid jealousy: 1) I know that there are a lot more girls out there that I could go out it with whenever I wanted to, so a girl leaving me wouldn't make me care, 2) I'm not afraid of a girl leaving me because I know she wants me so bad that she won't ever think of that.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-23 13:26:46

So she's gonna come over. She said 'I love you' last night. And she said that she's not gonna hand everything back to me, she's gonna make me work for it. In which I understand. I haven't been the best listener with her for a while now, so seeing that she broke up with me for not listening to her, I can kinda see why it went down like this. So I just gotta work on keeping myself preoccupied when she isn't around to hang with. Tips?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-23 13:51:31

At 2/23/08 01:26 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: So I just gotta work on keeping myself preoccupied when she isn't around to hang with. Tips?

Run. A mile or more. Not only does it occupy you, it tones your body and makes you feel better as well. Don't worry, running is an anti-musclehead exercise. Also, use teh internets. Go visit 4chan.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-23 14:36:09

At 2/23/08 01:26 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: So she's gonna come over. She said 'I love you' last night. And she said that she's not gonna hand everything back to me, she's gonna make me work for it. In which I understand. I haven't been the best listener with her for a while now, so seeing that she broke up with me for not listening to her, I can kinda see why it went down like this. So I just gotta work on keeping myself preoccupied when she isn't around to hang with. Tips?

She is making you work because you didn't feel like listening to her drama? Maybe try this other option: become a man who women want, and don't become the slave.

It gets even better: girls don't want a slave, they want a man. So why is she making you into one? She isn't, you're letting her because you believe it's the only way to get her love and affection for you.

Wow, this is going to be one hell of a relationship if you ask me...

What Phoenix said was actually close to the money... just delete everything he said after run...

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-23 15:15:18

At 2/23/08 02:36 PM, Vincoid wrote: She is making you work because you didn't feel like listening to her drama? Maybe try this other option: become a man who women want, and don't become the slave.

No it really is my fault. See, I can only tell you my side of the story, so you go by what I say. It was wrong of me to come over last night and wait in her backyard for her. And then when she came home I said 'I was out there for like 45 minutes.' So even though I didn't mean to, I'm sure that put her on a guilt trip. The reasonable thing to do would have been to wait for her to say 'I'm Home'

It gets even better: girls don't want a slave, they want a man. So why is she making you into one? She isn't, you're letting her because you believe it's the only way to get her love and affection for you.

I'm not her slave. She hardly ever asks me to do something. I usually just do it without thinking about it.

Magical like man.

What Phoenix said was actually close to the money... just delete everything he said after run...

I usually run 2.5 miles every other day.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-23 15:44:36

At 2/23/08 03:15 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:
At 2/23/08 02:36 PM, Vincoid wrote: She is making you work because you didn't feel like listening to her drama? Maybe try this other option: become a man who women want, and don't become the slave.
No it really is my fault. See, I can only tell you my side of the story, so you go by what I say. It was wrong of me to come over last night and wait in her backyard for her. And then when she came home I said 'I was out there for like 45 minutes.' So even though I didn't mean to, I'm sure that put her on a guilt trip. The reasonable thing to do would have been to wait for her to say 'I'm Home'

Yeah, that would have been better. But it's clingy. And girls don't want clingy guys.

I'm not her slave. She hardly ever asks me to do something. I usually just do it without thinking about it.

That's even worse. Why would you even want to that? Just because you do it automatically, doesn't mean it creates attraction...

Magical like man.

I wish I could pour all my knowledge of women into you right now so you could see how much of a wussy you are... but sadly I can't... which means you're probably going to get hurt by your own actions very soon, and you'll be asking for advice here, wondering how it went wrong.

I usually run 2.5 miles every other day.

That's good. But what I ment was to run away from the situation. Doesn't really matter any more since I now know that it's not the situation that's the problem, but it's you.

Why would you want to act like a slave if women want a man who does his own thing?
Why would you want to be submissive if women want a man who is dominant?
Why would you give up your own time if women want a man who does everything to achieve his own goals?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-23 21:52:37

I talked to her today. We didn't talk a long time, but she didn't bring it up, and she was in high humor, so looks like I'm in the clear.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 01:23:18

At 2/23/08 03:44 PM, Vincoid wrote: stuff B-L should have listened to.

sorry. I'm a single man guys.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 03:37:33

ive read alot of these posts being in here and if i can post just some general advise in here its that most relationships are all give and take. i hear alot of "dont be her slave" or what ever. its ok to meet the needs of the girl your with. but she also needs to take care of you. its really all about comunication. the biggest thing you could do wrong in a relationship is to assume. you can spend years inside a femals mind and still have no fuckin clue what the hell shes gonna feel next. so ask. and you gotta tell her how you feel too. cuase females like to say they have us figured out but guess what they probably dont. you guys have to relay to eachother what you want and what your looking for in your relationships.

another thing ive seen in this forum is people are worrying about weather or not there gonna get laid, lucky or what ever. never worry about that if you constantly think about whats the best way to get in her pant it wont happen. if you just wait for it and look for the right signals then it will happen but dont go looking for it. most likely the girl will initiate. or shell drop hints about how she likes it when guys make the first move in which case its all about timing.

some other general advice i can give is you guys gotta know when enough is enough. you break up with a girl thats it, done, finito. dont wait for girls to come back to you. move on. find something else. because once you do the girl always relizes what she had when she lost it and of course shes gonna come back. shes jelouse cause her little game didnt work. you dont find that later on in life. thats really i high school thing or a middle school thing. but even if you are in those grades you have plenty of fish in that ocean just move on. leave it alone.

if you want to get a girl just be yourself. be "the friend" girls really like that security of being able to tell you anything and everything. if your nice and not a dick and make it seem like all your looking for is the puss and your billy badass with a twelve inch dick then the girls will come to you. youll come to relize that you hang out with alot of girls. from then on you just pic one. take them to the movies. buy them what they want. take them to a fun dinner. none of this has to be expensive but fun make her feel good about herself. once you do that your in like flin.

its always all about the girl. no matter what. and if you remember that youll benifit cause if you take care of her then shell take care of you. show the girls that shivalry is nbot dead. be a gentalmen because all girls are looking for that. they want that perfect gentalmen who they can bring home to there perents and not hide them. youll always find better results that way.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 04:06:17

According to Ember, she said she'd rather have me be like her one ex who hit her with a skateboard rather than what I did today. She's fucking retarded. She's talking about how she won't ever come back, so I just said 'Don't text me anymore' I wanna text her, but I won't. If it's meant to be, it'll happen, if not, I'll just focus on running =]

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 04:12:25

i would say forget it. youve been persuing her for a while ya. shes told you befor to just leave her alone i doubt shes coming back. dont take this in a harsh light but what you are doing is borderline stalker. like i said in my last post its really better to move on. im sure your a good looking dude and can find someone else. dont take this relationship or failed attempt to heart. besides theres someone better for you anyway. read over my advice and pick and choose what you like itll help i promise.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 05:26:30

At 2/24/08 03:37 AM, smth wrote: ive read alot of these posts being in here and if i can post just some general advise in here its that most relationships are all give and take.

I'm just gonna mess up your post here and tell what is true and what is not.

i hear alot of "dont be her slave" or what ever. its ok to meet the needs of the girl your with. but she also needs to take care of you. its really all about comunication. the biggest thing you could do wrong in a relationship is to assume. you can spend years inside a femals mind and still have no fuckin clue what the hell shes gonna feel next. so ask. and you gotta tell her how you feel too. cuase females like to say they have us figured out but guess what they probably dont. you guys have to relay to eachother what you want and what your looking for in your relationships.

You really have no idea right? "cuase females like to say they have us figured out", are you serious? If a girl tells you that she has figured you out, guess what happens? There is no challenge anymore. She doesn't want a guy who she has figured out. She wants mystery, not boredom.
A woman telling you that she has you figured out, is actually the worst thing to hear. Hear that and you're done.

Guys tend to have this idea in their heads: if I tell a girl how I feel, she will hear that and understand it, and thus feel the same for me. Guess what? That's logic. Men use logic, women use their feelings. And telling your feelings to a girl, will make her feelings go: "Ewww, get the fuck away you wussy!".
Sure, when you're in an actual relationship, things are different. You can tell a girl that you love her. But don't do it all the time, and only say it when you want to, not when she says it first. And don't go in depth about your feelings, women are women still when you are in a relationship with them, and women want to relax with you, have a good time, not the dramatic wussy.

Yes, it's ok to meet the needs of the girl you're with. The catch here though, is that you are talking about different needs than I am. I am talking about needs that she will find in your persona, not in material.
I'm talking about needs like: a man who is on his purpose and his path, a man who she can feel safe with, a man who is relaxed and thus makes her relaxed, a man who is funny, a man is always himself, a man with high status, a man who is in control of his emotions.
That are the needs women have.

another thing ive seen in this forum is people are worrying about weather or not there gonna get laid, lucky or what ever. never worry about that if you constantly think about whats the best way to get in her pant it wont happen. if you just wait for it and look for the right signals then it will happen but dont go looking for it. most likely the girl will initiate. or shell drop hints about how she likes it when guys make the first move in which case its all about timing.

True: don't worry about it, it's not the most important thing there is.
False: Just wait.
YOU are the one to create the sexual tension. If she initiates, it's because you build up the sexual tension in a way that makes her throw herself at you. It's not at all about who initiates, it's only about sexual tension.

some other general advice i can give is you guys gotta know when enough is enough. you break up with a girl thats it, done, finito. dont wait for girls to come back to you. move on. find something else. because once you do the girl always relizes what she had when she lost it and of course shes gonna come back. shes jelouse cause her little game didnt work. you dont find that later on in life. thats really i high school thing or a middle school thing. but even if you are in those grades you have plenty of fish in that ocean just move on. leave it alone.

Truth, with a hint of B.S. You should indeed move on. And yes, they might indeed come back. In fact, getting back with an ex, this is the only way. To just move on. BUT, the bullshit part is this: 'it's a high school thing'. This is something that is always going on, whatever the age is. Why? Because it's something females do. Are they suddenly not females anymore when they leave high school? No, of course not.
Just move on, and everything will be fine. You'll either get back with your ex, or you'll meet someone else. Looks like a win-win to me.

if you want to get a girl just be yourself. be "the friend" girls really like that security of being able to tell you anything and everything. if your nice and not a dick and make it seem like all your looking for is the puss and your billy badass with a twelve inch dick then the girls will come to you. youll come to relize that you hang out with alot of girls. from then on you just pic one. take them to the movies. buy them what they want. take them to a fun dinner. none of this has to be expensive but fun make her feel good about herself. once you do that your in like flin.

Dude, you really don't know shit about women, and this part proves it. Being 'the friend' with women will only make them look at you as a friend. You're not going to be able to get with them once they qualify you as a friend.
Any idea why women usually go for the bad boy instead of the nice guy? Because they don't want a wussy who they talk with about their feelings, but a man who does his own thing and couldn't care less.
Please, stop talking about what girls want, because you really don;t know anything about it. Seriously, that part about buying a girl anything is like THE BIGGEST BULLSHIT I'VE EVER HEARD!!!
What you're telling here, as 'general tips' is exactly why 99.9% of men around the world fail to get the girl they really want. You basicly telling us what your mom tought you. And guess what? What your mom tought you is what will work when you're married for 50 years, not if you want to get a hot chick.

its always all about the girl. no matter what. and if you remember that youll benifit cause if you take care of her then shell take care of you. show the girls that shivalry is nbot dead. be a gentalmen because all girls are looking for that. they want that perfect gentalmen who they can bring home to there perents and not hide them. youll always find better results that way.

Translation for this part: Be the guy who your mom tought you to be, instead of being yourself like I tried to say in the previous part.
It's not always about the girl. It's about you. It's about you enjoying yourself. It's about you being the man she wants, instead of you trying to be the man who you think she wants.
Women find it more attractive if the guy they're with doesn't give a shit about what her parents think of him, instead of one who her parents 'approve' of.

And yeah, be a gentlemen. But guess what the real meaning of the word gentlemen is: "a man of good social position esp. of wealth and leisure". Translation: a man with high social status.
The meaning of the word gentlemen has been fucked in the past decades, and now, to the wusses of our society, it means that you are a nice guy.
Here are two saying I really like:
Nice guys finish last,
No nice deed goes unpunished.

So please, smth, stop writing this crap, you're only making things worse.

At 2/24/08 04:06 AM, Black-Lightning wrote: According to Ember, she said she'd rather have me be like her one ex who hit her with a skateboard rather than what I did today. She's fucking retarded. She's talking about how she won't ever come back, so I just said 'Don't text me anymore' I wanna text her, but I won't. If it's meant to be, it'll happen, if not, I'll just focus on running =]

She's not fucking retarded. Sure, what she says sound crazy, but her emotions have higher value to her than her physical feelings. And since you simply destroyed all attraction there was, you are indeed a lot worse to her than the skateboard guy.

And please, don't wait, just start running already. Don't cling to this one girl. She's not special, and certainly not 'the One'. Move on, think 'NEXT'.

And if you're not a pretty guy, like smth said, you can still get girls. Looks don't matter, creating attraction does.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 07:28:59

you know what your right. im sure you can get a hot girl. and when your 38 and lonley cause those high school girls dont wanna go out with you, look back on your wisdom and wonder why it doesnt work any more. the advice i gave is so real people can get real girlfriends. not the dumb blond they find at the end of a bar. i thought this forum was to help people do that. if you get the hottest girl in school just for status and to treat her like shit because you cant make a comitment and you do "your own thing cause its more important." watch how she tells all her friends how much of a dick you are and now you cant get anything. oh wait but girls will naturally be attracted to the badass right. wrong. go ahaed and act like that i dont give a shit prick and see how long it last. for anybody else reading this sorry about the profanity but i dont wanna see you guys get hurt because you become that guy that girl tells stories about to her friend and then you cant pull anything.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 08:16:14

At 2/24/08 07:28 AM, smth wrote: you know what your right. im sure you can get a hot girl. and when your 38 and lonley cause those high school girls dont wanna go out with you, look back on your wisdom and wonder why it doesnt work any more.

Like I said, females are always females (untill the sex change) and always react to the same thing. What I teach are not tricks to get with high school chicks. I teach skills that will help you to get women.
In fact, what I teach here is to make these guys turn into real men. And these same skills are used by guys all over the world to attract women, no matter what age they or the women are.

the advice i gave is so real people can get real girlfriends. not the dumb blond they find at the end of a bar.

That's strange, because with your advice, the only thing they will be able to get is a girl who is slightly smarter than the dumb blond but not anywhere as good looking. Like I said before, all women want a real men, including very attractive and smart women.

i thought this forum was to help people do that. if you get the hottest girl in school just for status and to treat her like shit because you cant make a comitment and you do "your own thing cause its more important." watch how she tells all her friends how much of a dick you are and now you cant get anything.

Seriously, you don't have to make up arguments to convince me. I neversaid anything about getting a hot girl for status. What I said is that you need to communicate higher status in order to get with the hot girl. I also never said anything about treating her like shit. Next time, read everything I say and don't change it to what you think it means.
I guess you're the type of guy that would let go of his dreams in order to get a girl right? That's what I mean with doing your own thing. To make your dreams come true no matter what.

oh wait but girls will naturally be attracted to the badass right. wrong. go ahaed and act like that i dont give a shit prick and see how long it last.

I'm so glad I have your permission on behaving like a dick. Thank you so much!

/sarcasm

HAHA, you want to know how long it lasts? It lasts as long as I want to. In fact, I have been that 'I don't give a shit prick' for a couple of months now and I can't say anything went wrong with it. Oh wait, all those girls staring at me, coming up to me to start a conversation, giving me their numbers, asking me out for a date are of course a bad thing. Oops, my bad...

Not to forget that my best friend never could get a girlfriend, but now that he follows my advice, has one that does whatever she can to keep him.

for anybody else reading this sorry about the profanity but i dont wanna see you guys get hurt because you become that guy that girl tells stories about to her friend and then you cant pull anything.

Looks like I'm doomed then... since girls are telling stories about me to their girlfriends about how great I am and how much they like me... which makes more girls interested in me...

Looks like I'm seriously fucked now... (no pun intended)

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 09:18:08

Goddamnit smth, Lern2English.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 10:03:41

At 2/24/08 09:18 AM, PhoenixTails wrote: Goddamnit smth, Lern2English.

Yeah, it took some time to find out what he was actually saying...

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 11:07:48

So like, I think I'm gonna pick up on music. Bass guitar in fact. When I'm not busy with homework and running, I'll be playing bass. Sounds perfect. I'll be too busy to even care.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 16:12:14

At 2/24/08 10:03 AM, Vincoid wrote:
At 2/24/08 09:18 AM, PhoenixTails wrote: Goddamnit smth, Lern2English.
Yeah, it took some time to find out what he was actually saying...

LOL WER KOOL 4 FITING ONTEH INTERWEBZ!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!1!!!1!!

Come on, seriously guys...

"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal

Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 16:59:50

At 2/24/08 04:12 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote: Come on, seriously guys...

He does have a point. Go easy on him guys.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 17:11:18

So my question is. Im 15 and never had a girlfriend. Although I really like some girls for looks and personality at my school I dont think its humainly possible for me to build up the courage to ask one out. Is this a bad thing?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 17:24:56

At 2/24/08 05:11 PM, sirtom93 wrote: So my question is. Im 15 and never had a girlfriend. Although I really like some girls for looks and personality at my school I dont think its humainly possible for me to build up the courage to ask one out. Is this a bad thing?

Yeah. Just go do it! Seriously, you have one life to live to the full. Would you regret not doing it if you lost the chance? Of course you would.

The worst thing that could ever happen is a simple no. I doubt it would be malicious. On the other hand how will you know if you dont try.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 18:01:35

At 2/22/08 06:51 AM, Vincoid wrote:
At 2/22/08 05:35 AM, elkrobber wrote:
At 2/22/08 03:43 AM, Vincoid wrote:
At 2/21/08 05:32 PM, elkrobber wrote:
Just ask. Be honest with her. Don't try to beat around the bush :P
Pun intended, right?
Yeah, pretty much :P

Took your advice vinci, and she said she would - I'm pretty sure that's mission accomplised.
I'll find out soon enough ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 20:17:12

Where's vincoid? You need to have no life and spend more time with us in this crew buddy.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-24 23:39:16

So I was talking to the kid that hit ember with a skateboard. He said it never happened. I'm kinda confused on what to believe. I want to believe Ember, but she's lied to me a lot recently... shit is getting worse as 08 goes on.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-25 00:14:28

At 2/24/08 11:39 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: So I was talking to the kid that hit ember with a skateboard. He said it never happened. I'm kinda confused on what to believe. I want to believe Ember, but she's lied to me a lot recently... shit is getting worse as 08 goes on.

Did you even see her bruise? I would just not bring it up?

"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal

Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-02-25 01:02:25

At 2/22/08 03:52 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: I'm a vet here and while I haven't posted in some time, who are you Vincoid?
I'm Vincoid. And I try to make the world a better place for guys who aren't as good with girls as I am.

Just curious since I hadn't seen you around here when I was an active member here. Its all good though, you've got the right idea for the most part with things, TigerDemon still coming around?

Also, to those I haven't helped, I am sorry but I don't usually get into helping someone unless I know what all has happened in previous accounts with the person as well, and I don't help unless its needed or unless I have something different to say to someone, other than something someone else has already said.

As always though, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns you need help with.

<33

BBS Signature