00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ThomasBlack0001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,004,261 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-03 01:23:13

At 12/2/09 07:34 PM, EnjoiLove wrote: Obviously but learning to edge hog is quite important as well.

But now you're just stating the obvious to stay afloat in the conversation.

Stuff like that's a given anyway in smash. We're talking about specific to Melee.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-03 22:55:58

At 12/3/09 07:19 AM, Crink wrote: Omg enjoi plays Cs

also hi Sean

FUCK you found out.

Dark Souls consumed my life.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-04 16:30:29

also hi Sean

Damn, look at that triple awp headshot. Nice one Enjoi.

Founder of the Asian Users club

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-04 21:06:13

At 12/4/09 04:30 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote:

also hi Sean
Damn, look at that triple awp headshot. Nice one Enjoi.

I try.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-04 21:13:07

Hey, can I bitch about how Dr. Mario isn't in Brawl, or has that been done before?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-05 14:15:21

At 12/4/09 09:13 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Hey, can I bitch about how Dr. Mario isn't in Brawl, or has that been done before?

It has been bitched about many times before. Though people complained that in melee, their were too many ditto's. Mario/Dr. Mario. Link/Young Link. Pikachu/Pichu. So, you didn't really have much "character" choice in the game suppose ably. Nintendo thought their was just to many "dittos" so the only dittos they brought back were Link and TL, but TL is waaay more different. Just that he's extremly better than that end laggy ass shit Link. And his name has "Link" in it.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-05 15:53:43

Sup guys? After many, many days of university, I can easily say, that life's a bizzach. There is homework everyday lasting almost 4 hours, the school day (for me) lasts from 8AM to 6PM, and I have almost no time for lunch breaks.

The only thing that keeps me from insanity is the Games Room. There are a lot of smash players there... mostly melee though :<

Otherwise, there are some brawl players, I am currently the second best at the university, next to my friend who is Yoshi pro.

I'm finally going to attend my first tournament in January ^.^
Seems like my smash days aren't over yet guize. :)

I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-05 17:57:22

At 12/5/09 04:33 PM, Crink wrote:
At 12/5/09 03:53 PM, ikool wrote: Sup guys
didn't you leav....didn't enjoi....

Anyways.

Play with the Melee guys! Everyone loves Melee.

I left the crew, but that doesn't mean I cant post on this thread. Annd anyone hardly posts besides me.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-05 21:18:50

At 12/5/09 05:57 PM, EnjoiLove wrote:

Anyways.

I left the crew, but that doesn't mean I cant post on this thread. Annd anyone hardly posts besides me.

That's Jab's line ._.

Founder of the Asian Users club

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-06 01:00:43

Anyways.

It's the invasion of the crew leavers. >:)
All your thread are belong to us.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-06 15:38:54

At 12/5/09 02:15 PM, EnjoiLove wrote: Link and TL, but TL is waaay more different. Just that he's extremly better than that end laggy ass shit Link. And his name has "Link" in it.

But that isn't to say Link is a bad character, right? He's a pretty versitile choice. He can long and close range.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-06 16:30:43

It's been a while since I posted here. I miss Brawl. A ton. Not even the funness of Dissidia makes me miss Brawl less. I know Maylay exists with its combos and less campyness, but I still love Brawl more. I don't even miss the numerous hacks that exist for Brawl, just pure Brawl in its brawly glory. Destroying people with the Captain, stomping the competition with Gannen, blowing up people with Ike...Brawl combo vids aren't helping me any at all...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-06 17:06:03

At 12/1/09 11:51 PM, EnjoiLove wrote: I'm not entering in Melee, just Brawl If I go. I'll be representing the bird all thee way. And perhaps Smake.

If you want to do a brawl mm I guess we can. But for only like... $5 lol

Steam: Bstuk

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-06 18:11:28

At 12/6/09 04:30 PM, Grade-Zero wrote: I miss barwl.

I just missed talking with the SSBC. Seriously, we rarely talked about smash on the chat, but overall, it was fun going there in general. :)

In other brawl related news, there is a tournament here in Vancouver for Brawl in January, and Melee in June/July. I'm defs going to the brawl one, and I'm going to the melee one only if M2K shows up. The melee one also has people from Alaska coming down... I was wondering if that included Matt... but I don't think that Matt plays melee. :l

Must get pics with M2K for awesome's sake.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-06 22:02:33

hey I saw this group and said to myself "He they are sure to say that I'm some sort of gay guy if I said to everyone that I could beat praticly anyone with PIKACHU" yeah even my friends gave me a funny Insulting(but not that much) nickname when we play at SSB(any version): Pika-trou-du-cul wich literraly means in english Piaka-asshole so thats my SSB nickname :P

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-07 14:55:34

At 12/6/09 10:02 PM, RPGShadow wrote: yeah even my friends gave me a funny Insulting(but not that much) nickname when we play at SSB(any version): Pika-trou-du-cul wich literraly means in english Piaka-asshole so thats my SSB nickname :P

Umm ok?

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-07 20:22:20

At 12/6/09 10:02 PM, RPGShadow wrote: hey I saw this group and said to myself "He they are sure to say that I'm some sort of gay guy if I said to everyone that I could beat praticly anyone with PIKACHU" yeah even my friends gave me a funny Insulting(but not that much) nickname when we play at SSB(any version): Pika-trou-du-cul wich literraly means in english Piaka-asshole so thats my SSB nickname :P

Not to be a total asshole, but, I doubt your friends are any good at smash. And I highly doubt you know much about Pikachu. I bet you abuse down smash and thundah. Amirite?

I'm such an ass. Also, whats with the nickname?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-09 22:29:43

At 12/9/09 05:05 PM, Crink wrote: I decided to ladder today, I realised I suck more than suck can suck.

2-8 ftw....wait ftl :C

I got tippered by one guy FIVE times in a row -.-

GET YO ASS WHOOPED.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-10 14:24:29

At 12/6/09 01:00 AM, ikool wrote: It's the invasion of the crew leavers. >:)
All your thread are belong to us.

Take off every post.
For great justice.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-10 21:28:50

At 12/10/09 04:43 PM, Crink wrote: I want to be a kirby main, there's nothing like a super back air and blowing people out under the stage and hearing them cry.

Pic somewhat related.

His fsmash kills at gay percentage, b-air is a beast, sucking in people and blowing them under the stage is just laem. I just wish Kirby's up smash was more decent. Its sooo freaking slow. Start up and end lag suuucks.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-10 22:47:43

At 12/10/09 04:43 PM, Crink wrote: I want to be a kirby main, there's nothing like a super back air and blowing people out under the stage and hearing them cry.

I wanna be a fireman. But I guess a Diddy Main is good too.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-10 22:56:20

At 12/10/09 10:47 PM, ikool wrote:
I wanna be a fireman. But I guess a Diddy Main is good too.

YOU WILL NEVER BE GOOD AS ADHD.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-10 23:50:13

At 12/10/09 10:56 PM, EnjoiLove wrote: YOU WILL NEVER BE GOOD AS ADHD.

I eat ADHD for breakfast, along with any other mental disorders.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-11 06:14:10

And speaking of ADHD...

I was at this tourney, but they kicked us all out except for Ally and ADHD because it was in a school and about to close. I wanted to watch that match... T.T

Also, I placed 17th out of 76. Aww yeeee

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-11 14:20:57

At 12/11/09 06:14 AM, John12346 wrote: And speaking of ADHD...

That could possibly be the greatest tourney final I have ever seen.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-11 18:51:59

At 12/7/09 08:22 PM, EnjoiLove wrote:
At 12/6/09 10:02 PM, RPGShadow wrote: hey I saw this group and said to myself "He they are sure to say that I'm some sort of gay guy if I said to everyone that I could beat praticly anyone with PIKACHU" yeah even my friends gave me a funny Insulting(but not that much) nickname when we play at SSB(any version): Pika-trou-du-cul wich literraly means in english Piaka-asshole so thats my SSB nickname :P
Not to be a total asshole, but, I doubt your friends are any good at smash. And I highly doubt you know much about Pikachu. I bet you abuse down smash and thundah. Amirite?

I'm such an ass. Also, whats with the nickname?

I've got friends who are incredibly good with Pit, Fox and Sonic we have a KO ratio of 75(for a match of 1 hour) the reason I got that nickname when during a match(that was the first time we played together)I was evading every moves they threw at me ( for like 2 minutes for real!) and one of my friend said:"arrete de faire tes pika-conneries"(we talk french at Montreal so I can't get the exact translations of what we were saying) it means "stop doing your Pika-stupiditys" and it got to be a really funny(but insulting)joke.
and for my battling skills with pikachu, it goes farter than just repetetives thunder attacks I played with Pikachu since the first Super Smash Bros. (so since the age of 9) so please do not underestimate my battling skills with pikachu i spent years studying his moves,smash and combos to get at the state of mastery I am now today
and I personnaly like to use pikachu because I can evade easier most attacks ( exept some super smash attacks )...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-11 18:56:01

Does it cost something to connect the internet at the Nintendo WII?
Because I really want to play online with oters player (who surely are better than me!) :P

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-12 03:29:10

At 12/11/09 06:56 PM, RPGShadow wrote: Does it cost something to connect the internet at the Nintendo WII?
Because I really want to play online with oters player (who surely are better than me!) :P

The wifi for brawl is terribad when connecting with others... I could barely play with anyone here...

In other news, I now play Wolf. CONGRATULATIONS!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-12 11:18:35

At 12/12/09 03:29 AM, ikool wrote: In other news, I now play Wolf. CONGRATULATIONS!

Ikool and Wolf? Oh gawd its the apocalypse

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-12-12 11:38:35

At 12/12/09 03:29 AM, ikool wrote: In other news, I now play Wolf. CONGRATULATIONS!

You're going to regret buying this game when you play against a Dedede or a Falco.