Be a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

  • 539,962 Views
  • 22,746 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
JAB456
JAB456
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 02:49 PM Reply

At 6/19/09 02:45 PM, Crink wrote:
And you wonder why people call you stupid?

._.

thats irrelevant to the case, a penalty goes to you my friend


BBS Signature
ikool
ikool
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Animator
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 03:28 PM Reply

At 6/19/09 02:47 PM, Truth wrote: Do we have to go through with this every time I come back from vacation?

Let's just call it a vacation.

We win, proof he is still alive bishes :D


I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature
Matt2358
Matt2358
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Melancholy
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 04:33 PM Reply

At 6/19/09 02:47 PM, Truth wrote: Do we have to go through with this every time I come back from vacation?

Let's just call it a vacation.

A vacation to WHERE???

Truth is a zombie

Member of the SSBC since page 169, New Brawl Friend Code: 1805-9106-2544
Feel any particular emotion towards me? POST OMA.

Nikenick
Nikenick
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 05:59 PM Reply

Crink, proof that Dwarves, Dragons, Elves, Trolls and Flying Spaghetti Monsters don't exist then.


Foolish are those who fear nothing, yet claim to know everything..
Brawl FC: 0903 - 4175 - 3638
Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters because I love Photoshop =3

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 06:21 PM Reply

At 6/19/09 05:59 PM, Nikenick wrote: Crink, proof that Dwarves, Dragons, Elves, Trolls and Flying Spaghetti Monsters don't exist then.

But that wasn't point.

There's no proof either way to whether they exist or not.

Meaning, you can't just say God doesn't exist.


hey

BBS Signature
JAB456
JAB456
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 07:10 PM Reply

At 6/19/09 06:21 PM, Crink wrote:
At 6/19/09 05:59 PM, Nikenick wrote: Crink, proof that Dwarves, Dragons, Elves, Trolls and Flying Spaghetti Monsters don't exist then.
But that wasn't point.

There's no proof either way to whether they exist or not.

Meaning, you can't just say God doesn't exist.

exactly the point, u said that god was real so you just contradicted ur self...idgit
*turns to ikool* well looks like we won this case, it was nice to have u as a client :D


BBS Signature
Nikenick
Nikenick
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 07:16 PM Reply

At 6/19/09 06:21 PM, Crink wrote:
At 6/19/09 05:59 PM, Nikenick wrote: Crink, proof that Dwarves, Dragons, Elves, Trolls and Flying Spaghetti Monsters don't exist then.
But that wasn't point.

There's no proof either way to whether they exist or not.

Meaning, you can't just say God doesn't exist.

Then why would you believe in something that can't be said to exist or not?

Ah nvm, I already know the answer of that question.
It's either

A) Parents made you believe it
B) You were in a bad situation and you needed hope
C) Your school made you believe it
D) Your friends made you believe it.

Always the same...


Foolish are those who fear nothing, yet claim to know everything..
Brawl FC: 0903 - 4175 - 3638
Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters because I love Photoshop =3

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 07:33 PM Reply

At 6/19/09 07:10 PM, JAB456 wrote:
exactly the point, u said that god was real

No I didn't.

At 6/19/09 07:16 PM, Nikenick wrote: Some atheist crap.

I don't believe that God exists, nor do I believe that he doesn't.

You got it in one, either. There isn't proof either way present about God's existance, so my mind is open. I don't blatantly jump the to the conclusion that he doesn't, nor do I preach that he does, because both sides can't prove it.

I don't really know how to put this any better, I don't believe in God but I'm not the denying that he does exist.

It's the only logical conclusion I can make.

agnosticism ftw.

hey

BBS Signature
DeadManWalking
DeadManWalking
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 07:51 PM Reply

At 6/19/09 07:10 PM, JAB456 wrote:
exactly the point, u said that god was real so you just contradicted ur self...idgit
*turns to ikool* well looks like we won this case, it was nice to have u as a client :D

*cracks whip*
Crink never said he was real.
And you also never proved he doesn't exist.
But neither did Crink.
You both fail.
Prepare for the whipping of a lifetime.

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 08:01 PM Reply

At 6/19/09 07:51 PM, DeadManWalking wrote:
At 6/19/09 07:10 PM, JAB456 wrote:
exactly the point, u said that god was real so you just contradicted ur self...idgit
*turns to ikool* well looks like we won this case, it was nice to have u as a client :D
*cracks whip*
Crink never said he was real.
And you also never proved he doesn't exist.
But neither did Crink.
You both fail.

But Jab questioned his existance and started the atheist ranting. The only way Jab could make ikool innocent of Truth's murder was proving that God doesn't exist, which he failed to do so. I had no need to prove anything.

Ergo, Jab failed.

Prepare the whipping while I enjoy Crinkdot blend No.103.

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)


hey

BBS Signature
DeadManWalking
DeadManWalking
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 08:10 PM Reply

At 6/19/09 08:01 PM, Crink wrote: But Jab questioned his existance and started the atheist ranting. The only way Jab could make ikool innocent of Truth's murder was proving that God doesn't exist, which he failed to do so. I had no need to prove anything.

Ergo, Jab failed.

Prepare the whipping while I enjoy Crinkdot blend No.103.

...coffee boy has a point.
Bend over Jabbie, you foolishly foolish fool.
This won't hurt...much.

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 08:22 PM Reply

At 6/19/09 08:01 PM, Crink wrote: Prepare the whipping while I enjoy Crinkdot blend No.103.

You need more resistance to fire.

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

Notmyproblem
Notmyproblem
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 08:36 PM Reply

I like to play as: Solid Snake, Mario, Link, Gannon, and ROB.

Just putting it out there :)

JAB456
JAB456
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 11:30 PM Reply

At 6/19/09 08:01 PM, Crink wrote:
At 6/19/09 07:51 PM, DeadManWalking wrote:
At 6/19/09 07:10 PM, JAB456 wrote:
exactly the point, u said that god was real so you just contradicted ur self...idgit
*turns to ikool* well looks like we won this case, it was nice to have u as a client :D
*cracks whip*
Crink never said he was real.
And you also never proved he doesn't exist.
But neither did Crink.
You both fail.
But Jab questioned his existance and started the atheist ranting. The only way Jab could make ikool innocent of Truth's murder was proving that God doesn't exist-

OBJECTION, actually i dont have to prove that god doesnt exist to make ikool innocent, all i do have to do....IS ASK TRUTH HIMSELF WHO THE MURDERER WAS.
*jury claps in amazement*


BBS Signature
kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 19th, 2009 @ 11:45 PM Reply

Here's the link for the livestream of my first tourney tomorrow.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/final-smas h-6


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
ikool
ikool
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Animator
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 12:37 AM Reply

Alright, Both Crink and Jab should shut up.
It's not funny anywhere and just making everyone look stupid.

In other news, I bought this awesome Bleach shirt from an animu store and I watched "Year One"

Year One was terrible, I suggest staying away from it.

I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature
ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Member since: Oct. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 01:54 AM Reply

At 6/20/09 12:37 AM, ikool wrote: In other news, I bought this awesome Bleach shirt from an animu store and I watched "Year One"

And that doesn't make you look stupid at all does it? :P

But I agree with Crink, you can't prove or disprove God. But that's the nature of faith, if there was proof there wouldn't be any meaning behind believing in the first place.

Also, I'm loving the fact that as a Smash crew, we seem to be just ignoring the only Smash-related posts on the whole page.

Anyway, welcome to the crew notmyproblem, and good luck with your tourney tomorrow AzN.


Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC
Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature
ikool
ikool
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Animator
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 02:16 AM Reply

At 6/20/09 01:54 AM, ParadoxVoid wrote:
At 6/20/09 12:37 AM, ikool wrote: In other news, I bought this awesome Bleach shirt from an animu store and I watched "Year One"
And that doesn't make you look stupid at all does it? :P

I think it looks awesome!


I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature
JAB456
JAB456
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 09:52 AM Reply

At 6/20/09 12:37 AM, ikool wrote: Alright, Both Crink and Jab should shut up.
It's not funny anywhere and just making everyone look stupid.

In other news, I bought this awesome Bleach shirt from an animu store and I watched "Year One"
Year One was terrible, I suggest staying away from it.

meh i never really got into bleach, i guess it was because there was already something similar to it.


BBS Signature
kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 10:05 AM Reply

So...basic gist of it for people who don't already know..

My mom and I had already planned for FS6, even got a hotel room and everything.

But, then she called my dad to ask him if he had a nice flight or whatever from what was supposed to be "Houston to Indonesia". Turns out he flew to China instead. Last time he went to China by himself, he cheated on my mom. And that was not too long ago, maybe a couple months before I moved.

So my mom got no sleep last night arguing with him about shit. And so she's lost mood to drive 3 hours to a videogame tournament.

Oh wells.


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 10:24 AM Reply

Wow, a religion debate....in a smash crew....
Have we stooped so low, that we cannot respect each other's beliefs or lack thereof?

*sigh* Fail fail fail.
I was all happy that CIA Truth have returned, but then it was dragged down by all this bickering and hand slapping.
Grow Up
Welcome new member(s).
Welcome Back Truth.


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
Matt2358
Matt2358
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Melancholy
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 04:50 PM Reply

Azn, you have a very weird life.

lol

Member of the SSBC since page 169, New Brawl Friend Code: 1805-9106-2544
Feel any particular emotion towards me? POST OMA.

Truth
Truth
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 06:15 PM Reply

I will go on Wi-Fi, and I will challenge all.
In order to determine how good everyone has gotten since the time I left. The time I go on will be random and the character I use will be either Mario or Link

Try your best to defend your diminutive honor when you fight me.

FC: 1547-4859-0434
ikool
ikool
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Animator
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 06:54 PM Reply

At 6/20/09 06:15 PM, Truth wrote: I will go on Wi-Fi, and I will challenge all.
In order to determine how good everyone has gotten since the time I left. The time I go on will be random and the character I use will be either Mario or Link

Try your best to defend your diminutive honor when you fight me.

FC: 1547-4859-0434

Interesting, now its time to really see if I can kill teh Troof.


I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature
ikool
ikool
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Animator
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 07:22 PM Reply

At 6/20/09 06:54 PM, ikool wrote: Interesting, now its time to really see if I can kill teh Troof.

Oh yea, I'll go on now, FC in sig :3


I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature
Truth
Truth
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 07:23 PM Reply

At 6/20/09 10:24 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Wow, a religion debate....in a smash crew....
Have we stooped so low, that we cannot respect each other's beliefs or lack thereof?

May God have mercy on those souls who posted blasphemous remarks on the last page.

At 6/20/09 06:54 PM, ikool wrote: Interesting, now its time to really see if I can kill teh Troof.

added.

In other news, Brawl fails to surpass WoW in sales

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

ikool
ikool
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Animator
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 07:46 PM Reply

TROOF, PLAY ME IN BRAWL!
I have a ROOM ready!
AND I DEMAND YOU DEFEND YOURSELF FROM BEING GHEY AND SUCKISH.


I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature
Matt2358
Matt2358
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Melancholy
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 08:05 PM Reply

At 6/20/09 07:23 PM, Truth wrote: In other news, Brawl fails to surpass WoW in sales

Well duh, thats not really surprising lol.
I'm just amazed at how close it is.


Member of the SSBC since page 169, New Brawl Friend Code: 1805-9106-2544
Feel any particular emotion towards me? POST OMA.

JAB456
JAB456
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 20th, 2009 @ 10:13 PM Reply

At 6/20/09 07:23 PM, Truth wrote:
At 6/20/09 10:24 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Wow, a religion debate....in a smash crew....
Have we stooped so low, that we cannot respect each other's beliefs or lack thereof?
May God have mercy on those souls who posted blasphemous remarks on the last page.

At 6/20/09 06:54 PM, ikool wrote: Interesting, now its time to really see if I can kill teh Troof.
added.

In other news, Brawl fails to surpass WoW in sales

hmm that seems intresting...wait, WOAH WOAH WOAH. who the hell is still buying SNES games? arent they done makin them now?


BBS Signature
Matt2358
Matt2358
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Melancholy
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jun. 21st, 2009 @ 03:35 AM Reply

Ok, It's official, now Brawl+ has Roy AND Doctor Mario.
Well, actually it's not official, since they are still working on the code to let you put in those characters without removing the characters they are clones of. Plus they still need tweaks (especially doc as he was only released yesterday)

Anyways, just another reason to get Brawl+ I guess

Doc
Roy


Member of the SSBC since page 169, New Brawl Friend Code: 1805-9106-2544
Feel any particular emotion towards me? POST OMA.