00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

3kip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

158,977 Views | 3,061 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 6/19/23 01:30 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 6/6/23 05:06 PM, FunnyPlush wrote: draw me!
uh yeah i have Tulip and Peony
https://toyhou.se/FunnyPlush
oc of @FunnyPlush

here is your funny spider. very fun to draw. loved the coulors. used your character as shading attempt

omg im surprised someone found her buriend in this forum post lol

very cute and lots of >:3 vibes

At 6/19/23 06:41 PM, FunnyPlush wrote:
oc of @FunnyPlush

here is your funny spider. very fun to draw. loved the coulors. used your character as shading attempt

Yeah. Unless if its NSFW it is recomended to post at least 1 picture of your oc and not just a toyhouse link to catch peoples attention. You are lucky i rememberd tulip from yyusep’s tread and saw your link

At 6/19/23 06:47 PM, Nebulate wrote:
oc of @FunnyPlush

Yeah. Unless if its NSFW it is recomended to post at least 1 picture of your oc and not just a toyhouse link to catch peoples attention. You are lucky i rememberd tulip from yyusep’s tread and saw your link

i unfortunately had to do that since i dont really have any good reference images (or i feel like it at least)

At 6/19/23 06:48 PM, FunnyPlush wrote:
At 6/19/23 06:47 PM, Nebulate wrote:
oc of @FunnyPlush

i unfortunately had to do that since i dont really have any good reference images (or i feel like it at least)

Jokes on you. I used the image you posted on yyusep’s tread as a referanse insted of the drawings on your toyhouse.

It is fine. Just wait a month and resubmitt tulip with that picture and you are more likaly (not guarranteed) to get more drawings of tulip. You coud also submitt yyusep’s art as the subbmission (as long as you credit, obviously)

At 6/18/23 09:06 PM, Tezu05 wrote: [Draw her]

Her name is Violeta, she is a haunted doll that was abandoned in a dark basement.
(this drawing is a sketch)
(this is my first time doing this I hope you like it)

[DRAWING Tezu05's OC Violeta, the Haunted Doll]

Fun character to draw.

iu_1000627_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 6/20/23 04:40 PM, PerKGrok wrote:

Her name is Violeta, she is a haunted doll that was abandoned in a dark basement.
[DRAWING Tezu05's OC Violeta, the Haunted Doll]

Fun character to draw.

WOW it's so creepy and cool I love it!

At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

Draw me

At 11/30/22 04:14 PM, Mimiis07 wrote: [DRAW ME]
Recently redesigned a character of mine, her name is Dalfie.

oc of @Mimiis07

here is your oc

iu_1000896_14510086.png

At 6/11/23 01:01 PM, macaroninugget wrote: heres my funni lil persona thing
if you want some more art to base it off you can look on my account if you wanna

oc of @macaroninugget

here is your oc

iu_1000897_14510086.png

Here's something I just finished. Draw her if you wish :)

iu_1001108_8333047.webp

At 6/3/23 06:43 PM, 0544014 wrote: (DRAW ME)
can anybody draw these guys?

oc of @0544014

here is your oc

iu_1001475_14510086.png

that’s a cool, squishmellow you got there

iu_1001694_8503619.png

At 6/11/23 12:36 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote: [DRAW ME]
Her name's Eliza an Ice mage and Alice's Rival. You can read their interactions when I was doing a Daily Manga Challenge here (Day 14) and here (day 30).

Bargon's Eliza chillin with mini Alice in the back

iu_1003581_2887418.webp

At 6/24/23 11:06 AM, Dynoxter wrote:
At 6/11/23 12:36 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote: [DRAW ME]
Her name's Eliza an Ice mage and Alice's Rival. You can read their interactions when I was doing a Daily Manga Challenge here (Day 14) and here (day 30).
Bargon's Eliza chillin with mini Alice in the back

Holy crap! This is amazing! The posing and the colors are so good and I love Alice being a little goober in the back. Thank you so much!

At 6/21/23 11:08 AM, Art-With-Hammer wrote: Here's something I just finished. Draw her if you wish :)

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/art-with-hammer/jericho

iu_1004167_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 6/21/23 11:08 AM, Art-With-Hammer wrote: Here's something I just finished. Draw her if you wish :)

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/art-with-hammer/jericho

Art-With-Hammer's OC.iu_1005829_11364755.webp

Long time no see, thread!

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 6/15/23 12:36 PM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote: Reposting my OCs because my artwork got tinted and screwed up last time.

Sachi:

Anna:

Milchi:

Cathode Reiko:

Here's some Sachi

iu_1005959_8333047.webp

At 6/26/23 08:11 PM, Art-With-Hammer wrote:
At 6/15/23 12:36 PM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote: Reposting my OCs because my artwork got tinted and screwed up last time.

Sachi:

Anna:

Milchi:

Cathode Reiko:
Here's some Sachi

FUCKING NICE

Thanks so much!!! Love it

At 6/3/23 06:50 PM, Mammonthegammon wrote: [DRAW ME]
her name is sofia, just a silly mime girl i made

oc courtesy of @Mammonthegammon

Very cool mime, me like

iu_1006682_9160559.png

At 6/27/23 08:08 PM, FunnyPlush wrote:
Very cool mime, me like

SO CUTEE

At 6/27/23 08:23 PM, Mammonthegammon wrote:
At 6/27/23 08:08 PM, FunnyPlush wrote:
Very cool mime, me like
SO CUTEE

glad you like it!

I thought to myself, screw perfectionism, I'm just going to take a pen and submit the very first attempt no matter how sloppy it looks. Even if looks extremely wacky and off the rails. This is my end result. It's funny to look at because it's so absurd it's funny.

@art-with-hammer

Hope you like like it. :^)

iu_1007386_16572354.webp

At 6/28/23 03:08 PM, lwpage wrote: I thought to myself, screw perfectionism, I'm just going to take a pen and submit the very first attempt no matter how sloppy it looks. Even if looks extremely wacky and off the rails. This is my end result. It's funny to look at because it's so absurd it's funny.

@art-with-hammer
Hope you like like it. :^)

Still, I appreciate the time you took to do this

[Draw Her]

iu_1007538_8452434.webp

Here's a new design I came up with very very recently. I think she turned out spectacularly, so I figure I'd post her here. A really awesome mummy lady with a scythe. Epic.

In any case; I hope everyone's been fine and well!

My situation hasn't changed much- I'm still super busy with my project and haven't had much time for even that much artwork at all. (This design being an exception)

As a result I haven't really had time to even check the thread, but it's nice to see it's still up and going.

Have a lovely day!

It's me characters Skully and Damian Roberts.

iu_1007838_9399745.webpiu_1007830_9399745.webp

im back baybee

BBS Signature

iu_1007933_17753553.webpAt 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:

:

WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

[DRAW ME]

my two idiots !!

they're both delivery guys who happen to get in bad situations while just trying to do their job

oh and they're married :]

iu_1008364_17751198.webp

iu_1008365_17751198.webp

higher resolution versions:

At 6/9/23 11:50 PM, GGishere wrote: heres my first addition to this thread in forever

my sona! (ref courtesy of @theshokblok)

oc of @GGishere

here is a particapant prize for not winning Blok's hunger games lol. but not gonna lie. this is a cool oc and i shoud have drawn her earlier.

iu_1008480_14510086.png

At 6/29/23 06:22 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 6/9/23 11:50 PM, GGishere wrote: heres my first addition to this thread in forever

my sona! (ref courtesy of @theshokblok)
oc of @GGishere

here is a particapant prize for not winning Blok's hunger games lol. but not gonna lie. this is a cool oc and i shoud have drawn her earlier.

real shit!

"Don't you understand? You lost to fate! Walking the path of justice is true fate!"

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

[Draw Whoever]

reposting my chars here bcs people dont like clicking on weird links, who would've guessed?

so yeah i have Tulip (she's usually more saturated)

iu_1008547_9160559.webp

and Peony

iu_1008548_9160559.png