00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ada242 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

155,249 Views | 2,990 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 2/12/23 08:55 PM, CosmicPunked wrote: [DRAW ME] (feels weird writing that in all caps, as if I'm demanding lol)
But yeah, fairly fun OC of mine. She's a gothic alien hunter with a big hat.
so feel free to go wild!
@ me so I can see what you do if you do draw her x)

Some references:
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/804021
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/cosmicpunked/taxi

CosmicPunked's OC Shawes Nonlaw(The one with the hat). I was gonna only make an illustration. Then I had an idea for a comic so I asked for permission. Thanks for letting me make a small comic with her interacting with my OCs!

iu_990685_7497764.webp

iu_990684_7497764.webp

At 6/8/23 11:20 AM, OWD5238 wrote: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/owd5238/coke
she's ugly and shit

iu_990696_12829666.png

@OWD5238's OC

sorry if her freckles now look like beestings.

DONT BOTHER ME, OKAY?

At 5/21/23 12:36 PM, DaniDrawz wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
Draw me!!

Replying to this for later

Performer of all, completer of none

BBS Signature

At 6/8/23 11:40 AM, BargonSpaceman wrote:
At 2/12/23 08:55 PM, CosmicPunked wrote: [DRAW ME] (feels weird writing that in all caps, as if I'm demanding lol)
But yeah, fairly fun OC of mine. She's a gothic alien hunter with a big hat.
so feel free to go wild!
@ me so I can see what you do if you do draw her x)

Some references:
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/804021
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/cosmicpunked/taxi
CosmicPunked's OC Shawes Nonlaw(The one with the hat). I was gonna only make an illustration. Then I had an idea for a comic so I asked for permission. Thanks for letting me make a small comic with her interacting with my OCs!

I thought people would forget my OC as there's been a ton more pages since I last posted but this is awesome, thanks again :)

BBS Signature

At 6/4/23 07:50 PM, silliuSketcha wrote: umm i feel my self egoistic about this bbbutt..... [DRAW ME]! c;>

@silliuSketcha

The Singer

I really like how you designed the flowers and branches on the shirt.

I know she's missing the sunglasses but I'm not that good at drawing them... anyway here it is

iu_991453_11721918.webp

Plus a doodle I liked from when I was trying to choose a pose.

iu_991454_11721918.webp

Oh and one more thing I seen the post in your art, if you're still looking for a name how about Piper or June?

At 6/9/23 09:53 AM, Oldmoss wrote:
At 6/4/23 07:50 PM, silliuSketcha wrote: umm i feel my self egoistic about this bbbutt..... [DRAW ME]! c;>
@silliuSketcha
The Singer
I really like how you designed the flowers and branches on the shirt.

I know she's missing the sunglasses but I'm not that good at drawing them... anyway here it is

Plus a doodle I liked from when I was trying to choose a pose.

Oh and one more thing I seen the post in your art, if you're still looking for a name how about Piper or June?

thank u very much for ur drawing!! c:i really appreciate ur attention! umm very cool poses n cat on a shoulders c; thank u thank u thank uu. andd i didnt really drew a print on this t shirt ;c... i think u done a big job! keep going and let nobody stop u! c;

BBS Signature

At 5/22/23 11:35 AM, Blibo wrote: Drew https://machimancho.newgrounds.com character Revy and here is my OC Karl if anyones is up to drawing him!

Here ya go!

iu_991869_8406717.webp

(・∀・)

BBS Signature

iu_991882_8436322.png

Note: If Ramona is not using her powers, her eyes are dark green. This picture shows her using her powers. Dark angel wings not required.

1:37 ───ㅇ─────3:45 ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ REPEAT ‖ PAUSE ≫ NEXT SONG

Former fan of the general forums. Artist, Twitter hater, loser, bad poet.

BBS Signature

heres my first addition to this thread in forever

my sona! (ref courtesy of @theshokblok)

iu_992155_10242307.webp

"Don't you understand? You lost to fate! Walking the path of justice is true fate!"

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

Her name's Eliza an Ice mage and Alice's Rival. You can read their interactions when I was doing a Daily Manga Challenge here (Day 14) and here (day 30).

iu_993403_7497764.webp

heres my funni lil persona thing

iu_993424_10378436.webpif you want some more art to base it off you can look on my account if you wanna

what

BBS Signature

At 5/18/23 01:26 AM, Kenexandrite wrote:
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kenexandrite/gaze-avilia-so-orh-reference-sheet
[Draw Me!]

I'm gonna chip in with my lass, Avilia here! She's an alien soldier who's been long separated from her platoon and is trying to find a way back from Earth.

I can also draw your OCs as well if y'all want! :0

[DRAWING Kenexandrite's OC Avilia]

iu_993901_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 6/12/23 02:48 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 5/18/23 01:26 AM, Kenexandrite wrote:
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kenexandrite/gaze-avilia-so-orh-reference-sheet
[Draw Me!]

I'm gonna chip in with my lass, Avilia here! She's an alien soldier who's been long separated from her platoon and is trying to find a way back from Earth.

I can also draw your OCs as well if y'all want! :0
[DRAWING Kenexandrite's OC Avilia]

Oh my goodness! She looks so good!! Thanks a ton! .O.

WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

[DRAW ME]

this is my sick ass knight oc 🫣

iu_994133_8327069.png

At 6/12/23 12:47 PM, melogomee wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME]

[OC of @melogomee]

iu_994666_4755282.webp

At 6/13/23 02:44 AM, Blaznthekid wrote:
At 6/12/23 12:47 PM, melogomee wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
[DRAW ME]
[OC of @melogomee]

He's surfing on a SHIELD?? this is fucking sick !! I appreciate this my man

At 3/4/23 01:18 PM, StevSteelEn wrote: [Draw me]
Shane the Lizard boy
(is it okay if i do another of this? im not quite sure if this a one time chance)

StevSteelEn's OC Shane the Lizard.

iu_994885_7497764.webp

At 6/13/23 11:59 AM, BargonSpaceman wrote:
At 3/4/23 01:18 PM, StevSteelEn wrote: [Draw me]
Shane the Lizard boy
(is it okay if i do another of this? im not quite sure if this a one time chance)
StevSteelEn's OC Shane the Lizard.

ayy thanks for drawing my boy shane! he look great!

BBS Signature

I have something new!

plus, this is my first post in months.

Reposting my OCs because my artwork got tinted and screwed up last time.

Sachi:iu_996420_43400.webp

Anna:

iu_996421_43400.webp

Milchi:

iu_996422_43400.webp

Cathode Reiko:

iu_996423_43400.webp

At 3/9/23 12:22 PM, Limuthrysxx wrote: go crazy with him

Limuthrysxx's OC.

iu_996482_7497764.webp

At 6/15/23 01:43 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote:
At 3/9/23 12:22 PM, Limuthrysxx wrote: go crazy with him
Limuthrysxx's OC.

OC looks great

At 4/1/23 06:01 PM, Nebulate wrote: [DRAW THEM]

the first two oc are Meta and Elie IV.
Meta is a shapeshifting demon that can only shapeshift into fictonal characters. they have a LOT of assassination experiance under their belt. and they usaly have a negative behavior toward anyone (Exept for Elie)

Elie IV is a slime and the adopted daugther of Meta. she is a prodogy of assassination and whishes to detrone her royal famaly that abandoned her in a backally

here are the ref sheets
Meta ref sheet by Nebulate on Newgrounds
Elie IV ref sheet by Nebulate on Newgrounds

the last oc i gonna submitt is Pip. she is a nerd that likes indie games so mutch that she figured out how to dimention hopp into the games on her pc and and end up inside her games

here is a picture
Pip the nerd by Nebulate on Newgrounds

also. can anyone tell me how to add links with a thumbnail. i have no idea how to do those

Informal Art trade with Nebulate. Nebulate's OC Pip the nerd. He's still working on his because I already finished this before we made the agreement.

iu_997156_7497764.webp

At 6/11/23 12:36 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote: [DRAW ME]
Her name's Eliza an Ice mage and Alice's Rival. You can read their interactions when I was doing a Daily Manga Challenge here (Day 14) and here (day 30).

oc of @BargonSpaceman

informal art trade with Bargonspaceman. drew the funny ice mage.

this art won't be part of oc-plaza stuff 9 due to it not being created for this tread.

iu_997228_14510086.png

At 6/16/23 12:37 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote:
At 4/1/23 06:01 PM, Nebulate wrote: [DRAW THEM]

the first two oc are Meta and Elie IV.
Meta is a shapeshifting demon that can only shapeshift into fictonal characters. they have a LOT of assassination experiance under their belt. and they usaly have a negative behavior toward anyone (Exept for Elie)

Elie IV is a slime and the adopted daugther of Meta. she is a prodogy of assassination and whishes to detrone her royal famaly that abandoned her in a backally

here are the ref sheets
Meta ref sheet by Nebulate on Newgrounds
Elie IV ref sheet by Nebulate on Newgrounds

the last oc i gonna submitt is Pip. she is a nerd that likes indie games so mutch that she figured out how to dimention hopp into the games on her pc and and end up inside her games

here is a picture
Pip the nerd by Nebulate on Newgrounds

also. can anyone tell me how to add links with a thumbnail. i have no idea how to do those
Informal Art trade with Nebulate. Nebulate's OC Pip the nerd. He's still working on his because I already finished this before we made the agreement.

extremaly adoreble. i love it.

At 6/16/23 02:08 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 6/11/23 12:36 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote: [DRAW ME]
oc of @BargonSpaceman

informal art trade with Bargonspaceman. drew the funny ice mage.

this art won't be part of oc-plaza stuff 9 due to it not being created for this tread.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nebulate/informal-art-trade-eliza

She looks great! I love the background and how grumpy she looks. Alice is probably annoying her (again).

At 6/9/23 05:48 PM, KhaosKitsune617 wrote:
Note: If Ramona is not using her powers, her eyes are dark green. This picture shows her using her powers. Dark angel wings not required.

[DRAWING KhaosKitsune617's OC Ramona]

Dark angel wings not required????

Of course dark angel wings are required!!!!

iu_998114_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 6/17/23 04:20 PM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 6/9/23 05:48 PM, KhaosKitsune617 wrote:
[DRAWING KhaosKitsune617's OC Ramona]

Dark angel wings not required????
Of course dark angel wings are required!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

1:37 ───ㅇ─────3:45 ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ REPEAT ‖ PAUSE ≫ NEXT SONG

Former fan of the general forums. Artist, Twitter hater, loser, bad poet.

BBS Signature

[Draw her]

iu_999177_11391281.webp

Her name is Violeta, she is a haunted doll that was abandoned in a dark basement.

(this drawing is a sketch)

(this is my first time doing this I hope you like it)

At 6/6/23 05:06 PM, FunnyPlush wrote: draw me!
uh yeah i have Tulip and Peony
https://toyhou.se/FunnyPlush

oc of @FunnyPlush

here is your funny spider. very fun to draw. loved the coulors. used your character as shading attempt

iu_999664_14510086.png