00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

160,362 Views | 3,078 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 12/18/22 08:13 PM, Azoart wrote: DRAW ME
(Pls ping me so i can see the result 😁)

Ping

[DRAWING Azoart's OC]

iu_850857_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 12/28/22 02:38 PM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 12/18/22 08:13 PM, Azoart wrote: DRAW ME
(Pls ping me so i can see the result 😁)
Ping
[DRAWING Azoart's OC]

Beautiful!

Hey guys. Dropping something off, and happy new year to all of you amazing artists.

iu_854386_7691670.webp

draw duke plz!iu_854437_11645444.webp

Hello!

BBS Signature

At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

:iu_854612_13969272.pngiu_854613_13969272.png

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

maybe you can draw these two? Mog and Femme are their names.

Mog

At 12/31/22 06:33 PM, MogIsASandwich wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

I'm already drawing them right now.

At 12/31/22 06:59 PM, GameWarriorStudios wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

Oh? I didn’t know, thanks!

Mog

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

Wait.. what are you doing with them exactly? Is it gonna be a canvas type of thing?

Mog

At 12/31/22 08:00 PM, MogIsASandwich wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Wait.. what are you doing with them exactly? Is it gonna be a canvas type of thing?

I finished it. And it's pencil sketch.

At 12/31/22 08:09 PM, GameWarriorStudios wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

Oh, I would gladly see it, no?

Mog

At 12/31/22 08:21 PM, MogIsASandwich wrote:
At 12/31/22 08:09 PM, GameWarriorStudios wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Oh, I would gladly see it, no?

Oh you can see it, it's going to take a while to post. Can you wait for a while, please?

iu_854781_7691670.webp

It's here, @MogIsASandwich

Happy New Year to each and every one of you in this community. I hope 2023 is a great year for all of you to make more amazing drawings. I have seen so many creative OCs and they are very inspiring, keep up the good work every one!🥳🥳🥳

Draw Me. I'll be providing two of my current OCs that have reference sheets.

iu_855040_7584284.webp

iu_855041_7584284.webp

At 12/14/22 09:16 AM, GGishere wrote: alright i’m gonna repost one of mine then i’m gonna draw someone else’s, that seems fair enough

[DRAW ME]

left to right: Rosie, Mindy, Melissa and my old sona

[DRAWING GGishere's OC Melissa]

iu_855640_8016576.png

BBS Signature

At 1/1/23 05:54 PM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 12/14/22 09:16 AM, GGishere wrote: alright i’m gonna repost one of mine then i’m gonna draw someone else’s, that seems fair enough

[DRAW ME]

left to right: Rosie, Mindy, Melissa and my old sona
[DRAWING GGishere's OC Melissa]

iu_855654_10242307.jpg

SO MUCH WIN!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

THANK YOU

"Don't you understand? You lost to fate! Walking the path of justice is true fate!"

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

At 12/21/22 08:25 AM, Calamancyy wrote:

[DRAWING Calamancyy's OC]

iu_857906_8016576.webp

BBS Signature

At 1/4/23 03:31 PM, SnugBugNG wrote: Draw me

ok..

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 1/13/22 01:02 PM, ChromaCee wrote: Draw Me/Her (she has color powers)

And here are her two roommates

The first roommate has electric powers and the second roommate has plans powers.

I can do that for you (when I got time, that is).

iu_859510_11364755.jpg

Draw me.

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

yoooo they got rizz

I'll definitely draw them this weekend

Performer of all, completer of none

BBS Signature

At 12/21/22 06:50 PM, Mochi99 wrote: Draw me!
(My FNF oc Willow)

[Drawing Mochi99's OC Willow]

iu_860938_8016576.webp

BBS Signature

I LOVE ITT

Draw this gooberiu_862119_7086868.png

enter hyperspace.

BBS Signature

At 1/8/23 08:17 PM, StylusBox wrote: Draw this goober

@StylusBox 's OC.

iu_862323_11364755.webp

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 12/23/22 10:04 PM, CollieCalamari wrote: Draw me!

Asher is one of my faves, if anyone thinks he looks fun to draw I appreciate it c:

[DRAWING CollieCalamari's OC Asher]

iu_862475_8016576.webp

BBS Signature

At 1/9/23 06:39 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 12/23/22 10:04 PM, CollieCalamari wrote: Draw me!

Asher is one of my faves, if anyone thinks he looks fun to draw I appreciate it c:
[DRAWING CollieCalamari's OC Asher]

Oooo I love this!!! Thank you so much!!! Love the pose!

boobs lmao

BBS Signature

[Draw me!] Either one of them works!! iu_864019_13818853.webp

BBS Signature

(Draw Me) My super-scary skeleton OC, booooooo! (Name's Jane.)

iu_864544_12829666.png

DONT BOTHER ME, OKAY?